Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Super Progress
Riviera
L r dd
Batman
Glenarch of the Glen
Black Magic
10 posters

If/when Man Utd fail to win the Title this season...

Poll

Which Utd posters will leave permanently?

[ 13 ]
    If/when Man Utd fail to win the Title this season... Bar_left20%If/when Man Utd fail to win the Title this season... Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 10 ]
    If/when Man Utd fail to win the Title this season... Bar_left16%If/when Man Utd fail to win the Title this season... Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 10 ]
    If/when Man Utd fail to win the Title this season... Bar_left16%If/when Man Utd fail to win the Title this season... Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 7 ]
    If/when Man Utd fail to win the Title this season... Bar_left11%If/when Man Utd fail to win the Title this season... Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 7 ]
    If/when Man Utd fail to win the Title this season... Bar_left11%If/when Man Utd fail to win the Title this season... Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 5 ]
    If/when Man Utd fail to win the Title this season... Bar_left8%If/when Man Utd fail to win the Title this season... Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 5 ]
    If/when Man Utd fail to win the Title this season... Bar_left8%If/when Man Utd fail to win the Title this season... Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 7 ]
    If/when Man Utd fail to win the Title this season... Bar_left10%If/when Man Utd fail to win the Title this season... Bar_right [10%] 

Total Votes: 64
    Black Magic

Number of posts : 7514
    Registration date : 2007-10-14

If/when Man Utd fail to win the Title this season... Empty If/when Man Utd fail to win the Title this season...

Post by Black Magic Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:15 pm

Batman and he's crew have already made noises that "He'd rather be in Man Utd's position than Liverpool's" and that the "Title is still theirs" and "Let's discuss this at the end of the season".

I wouldn't be surprised if Lrd was the only one left come the start of next season. Surprised A few have already refrained from posting the last few weeks.
    Glenarch of the Glen

Number of posts : 30157
    Supports : Palestine
    Favourite Player : Hélder Barbosa
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

If/when Man Utd fail to win the Title this season... Empty Re: If/when Man Utd fail to win the Title this season...

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:29 pm

Lrdst Man Standing Ale

Lrd and I will be the only Redbloods left if Liverpool win the title. I don't think too much will change if it's Chelsea.
    Batman
    Batman

Number of posts : 9071
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

If/when Man Utd fail to win the Title this season... Empty Re: If/when Man Utd fail to win the Title this season...

Post by Batman Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:34 pm

I don't think i could come online on here if Liverpool won, after all the wind-ups

i would probably have to leave for a year
    L r dd

Number of posts : 12451
    Registration date : 2008-12-22

Post by L r dd Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:55 pm

I only joined 606 to rant about how shit the team was. I'd be more likely to leave if we won everything.....so a win/win for a lot of you now

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:44 pm

Batman wrote:I don't think i could come online on here if Liverpool won, after all the wind-ups

Seriously?

You should take the shame as a man, you woman.
    Batman
    Batman

Post by Batman Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:51 pm

cheesecake wrote:
    Batman wrote:I don't think i could come online on here if Liverpool won, after all the wind-ups

Seriously?

You should take the shame as a man, you woman.

i don't want to see Liverpool fans happy, it makes me sick.
    Riviera
    Riviera

Number of posts : 5411
    Favourite Player : Iniesta, Hangeland
    Registration date : 2007-04-11

Post by Riviera Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:57 pm

Multiple choice afro
    Glenarch of the Glen

Number of posts : 30157
    Supports : Palestine
    Favourite Player : Hélder Barbosa

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:16 pm

SuperMadrid once said he wishes Batman were a Real Madrid fan so he could wind up the Barcelona fans so tirelessly.

I commented that Batman, as a fairweather fan, would lose his mojo if the team wan't doing well (as Real weren't at that time)

SM and Saints disagreed.

Looks like Glenn was right again.

The Glenn-wagon rolls on bounce
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:19 pm

Glenn Wright-Phillips wrote:SuperMadrid once said he wishes Batman were a Real Madrid fan so he could wind up the Barcelona fans so tirelessly.

I commented that Batman, as a fairweather fan, would lose his mojo if the team wan't doing well (as Real weren't at that time)

SM and Saints disagreed.

Looks like Glenn was right again.

The Glenn-wagon rolls on bounce
    Indeed you were Glenn however he would have been awesome in the period where Barca were losing points. RIP Batman. Crying or Very sad
    Riviera
    Riviera

Post by Riviera Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:24 pm

is Batman cracking up?
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:56 pm

Batman is drawing comparisons with Humpty Dumpty.
    Batman
    Batman

Post by Batman Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:07 pm

Batman is not dead or cracking up, he is just confused between love/football at the moment.

trust me, after the international break i will be back to my best.

Glenn does not have to worry about me because since his pm i have left him alone.
    Six
    Six

Number of posts : 4390
    Supports : Liverpool
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

Post by Six Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:14 pm

You saying you couldn't deal with Luis and Glenn taking the piss a bit? I don't think anyone else really cares about you enough.
    Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One

Post by Parks lives Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:49 am

I wouldn't leave, I've been using the forum alot less though the last few months anyway.

I only use it mainly during work hours.
    Riviera
    Riviera

Post by Riviera Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:20 am

Parks lives wrote:I wouldn't leave, I've been using the forum alot less though the last few months anyway.

I only use it mainly during work hours.

So wasting time at work >> wasting time at home Razz
    Pras_tama
    Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
    Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
    Favourite Player : Scholes
    Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by Pras_tama Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:19 am

Annoying asian fella?

Razz

RACIST
    Pras_tama
    Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
    Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
    Favourite Player : Scholes
    Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by Pras_tama Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:23 am

@ cheesecake I luv your avatar

LIAM <Ale>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:04 pm