Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Kroos
SuperMario
Red n' Black
Tarun
gone
110%
L r dd
TM
Pierre Littbarski
Pirlo
BoBo Vieri 32
fcb
Barrilete
BrosephBlues
bluenine
19 posters

Coppa Italia Final

110%

Number of posts : 8978
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Coppa Italia Final - Page 2 Empty Re: Coppa Italia Final

Post by 110% Thu May 06, 2010 6:47 am

bluenine wrote:
    Pirlo wrote:Roma are pathetic losers, but i don't see what the difference is between them kicking your players and being cynical and acting disgracefully and Inter doing it for a whole season and you thinking it's wonderful, sorry i can't quite swallow the hypocrisy of Inter fans Coppa Italia Final - Page 2 Icon_scratch

Anyway, Roma have shown in the last few weeks, they're still a lot of jelly psychologies, it's a pretty meaningless cup anyway seeing as it's only them and Inter that take it seriously enough to reach the final for the last 5 years so i don't understand why they're getting so upset about it. Roma should look at themselves and point the blame, they've lost the league and a cup when they could have had a domestic double if they concentrated psychologically.

Thats the difference.... you are confusing between a tough physical defence and a rough cynical one. There is a difference between a body check or a shirt pull as opposed to a cynical kick from behind intended to injure or a punch when the referee is not looking.... that was the difference today, mate, between "profressional" fouls and "emotional/cynical" ones. And that is different.

Wow, that kick on balotelli was really bad. While I understand your point about the difference between intending to injure or not, I would describe the difference as "violent" rather than "cynical", because I find shirt pulling to be very cynical.
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Thu May 06, 2010 6:52 am

bluenine wrote:
    Pirlo wrote:Roma are pathetic losers, but i don't see what the difference is between them kicking your players and being cynical and acting disgracefully and Inter doing it for a whole season and you thinking it's wonderful, sorry i can't quite swallow the hypocrisy of Inter fans Coppa Italia Final - Page 2 Icon_scratch

Anyway, Roma have shown in the last few weeks, they're still a lot of jelly psychologies, it's a pretty meaningless cup anyway seeing as it's only them and Inter that take it seriously enough to reach the final for the last 5 years so i don't understand why they're getting so upset about it. Roma should look at themselves and point the blame, they've lost the league and a cup when they could have had a domestic double if they concentrated psychologically.

Thats the difference.... you are confusing between a tough physical defence and a rough cynical one. There is a difference between a body check or a shirt pull as opposed to a cynical kick from behind intended to injure or a punch when the referee is not looking.... that was the difference today, mate, between "profressional" fouls and "emotional/cynical" ones. And that is different.

Genuine question: do you think the kind of "tough physical defence" that Inter practices, is acceptable?

Congrats on the trophy, I do think you'll win the treble.

And last night showed once again: "same old Ranieri, always losing"
    gone
    gone

Number of posts : 3455
    Supports : Steaua
    Favourite Player : Radoi, Ogararu, Nicolita, Iniesta, Edin Dzeko
    Registration date : 2007-03-27

Post by gone Thu May 06, 2010 7:36 am

bluenine wrote:
    BoBo Vieri 32 wrote:Sneijder injured by Burdisso. Balotelli in now. Maicon just went close.

I am going to kill Burdisso... he has broken midget!

OH NOOOOOOO
    bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by bluenine Thu May 06, 2010 7:46 am

kas wrote:
    bluenine wrote:

Genuine question: do you think the kind of "tough physical defence" that Inter practices, is acceptable?

Congrats on the trophy, I do think you'll win the treble.

And last night showed once again: "same old Ranieri, always losing"
    Not sure whether your are refering to the philosophy to defend in numbers at times, or the shirt pulling / body checks that happen sometimes. If its the latter, then no, IMO its not acceptable. I blame the referees, coz across europe things like shirt pulling go unpunished in the penalty area coz refs feel that a red card + penalty is too big a punishment for that.... IMO they should either start giving that consistently everytime (that will stop this stuff immediately) or they shud agree a "more appropriate punishment" for things like these. But these will not stop until referees take a stand. Most teams do this to some extent or other....

However, there is a difference between "pickpocketing a wallet" and "cold blooded murder"... Intentionally taking a kick on a player from behind intended to hurt/injure or throwing a punch when the referee is not looking are completely on a different level of unacceptable.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Thu May 06, 2010 7:53 am

Totti admits it was "cold blooded" Doh
    Roma Captain Francesco Totti Claims Red Card Was Revenge For Mario Balotelli’s Actions At San Siro
    'Er Purpone' was sent off late in the match for kicking Balotelli...
    By Rick D'Andrea

Roma striker Francesco Totti says that his 'attack' on Inter counterpart Mario Balotelli was because of a previous incident between the two on the pitch, as the Nerazzurri won 1-0 to claim the Coppa Italia title. Also, the World Cup winner admits that the kick to the 19-year-old's legs had to do with a previous incident that occurred at San Siro.

"I kicked him because of what he said on the pitch, and for what he did at San Siro," Totti said to forzaroma.info. Last season, when Balotelli scored a brace against the Giallorossi in a memorable 3-3 draw, the enigmatic forward rushed up to the travelling fans and told them to hush, by placing his finger over his mouth after scoring a goal.

Sore sore losers... Roma fans clashed with the police outside the stadium.... I wonder where they get this attitude from?? Rolling Eyes

Materazzi's message for Mexes
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Marco Materazzi claims “Philippe Mexes punched me twice. But at least he gave us the winning goal, so thanks Mexes!” Ale

The Inter defender was in celebratory, yet vicious, mood after the 1-0 Coppa Italia Final victory over Roma. “Mexes punched me twice during the game,” he told RAI when referring to two off the ball incidents. “But at least he gave us a huge helping hand for the winning goal, so thanks Mexes!”

The sarcastic message into the television camera is likely to stir up further controversy and tension in an already difficult situation between the clubs. It was a very ill-tempered game at the Olimpico that culminated in Francesco Totti’s red card for kicking at Mario Balotelli.

There was also a scuffle after the final whistle and a pitch invasion when a supporter tried to strike Esteban Cambiasso.
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Thu May 06, 2010 7:54 am

I meant the latter, and yes, I agree with you too. This shirt-pulling, rib-poking, cynical nonsense has become far too prevalent in the game at all levels. It's highly irritating to see the Italy national team (among others, as no doubt Lucio will do the same for Brazil this summer) being so successful with these tactics.

Agreed also about intentionally bad tackles. No doubt Totti was frustrated and fully deserved that red, plus probably a further ban for violent conduct.
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Thu May 06, 2010 7:55 am

bluenine wrote:Totti admits it was "cold blooded" Doh
    Roma Captain Francesco Totti Claims Red Card Was Revenge For Mario Balotelli’s Actions At San Siro
    'Er Purpone' was sent off late in the match for kicking Balotelli...
    By Rick D'Andrea

Roma striker Francesco Totti says that his 'attack' on Inter counterpart Mario Balotelli was because of a previous incident between the two on the pitch, as the Nerazzurri won 1-0 to claim the Coppa Italia title. Also, the World Cup winner admits that the kick to the 19-year-old's legs had to do with a previous incident that occurred at San Siro.

"I kicked him because of what he said on the pitch, and for what he did at San Siro," Totti said to forzaroma.info. Last season, when Balotelli scored a brace against the Giallorossi in a memorable 3-3 draw, the enigmatic forward rushed up to the travelling fans and told them to hush, by placing his finger over his mouth after scoring a goal.

Great justification Rolling Eyes

I can't wait to see what the Lazio fans/players do to him the next time he plays in a Rome derby, given what he did 2 weeks ago.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Thu May 06, 2010 8:05 am

bluenine wrote:Anyways, on the amusing side of things - I almost passed out laughing around the 17th minute Inter scored and it looked like Milito was onside. The cameras cut away to Mourinho going over to where the TV monitor is, demanding to see the replay. The official turned the monitor away from him. Coppa Italia Final - Page 2 Laugh Coppa Italia Final - Page 2 F_ok

Found a video of this!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvtOl6r5rCo

lol!
    Tarun
    Tarun

Number of posts : 3087
    Supports : Juventus
    Favourite Player : Del Piero, Gianluigi Buffon
    Registration date : 2007-01-16

Post by Tarun Thu May 06, 2010 8:13 am

ok
    Pirlo wrote:Roma are pathetic losers, but i don't see what the difference is between them kicking your players and being cynical and acting disgracefully and Inter doing it for a whole season and you thinking it's wonderful, sorry i can't quite swallow the hypocrisy of Inter fans scratch

Red n' Black
    Red n' Black

Number of posts : 1499
    Supports : AC Milan
    Registration date : 2007-03-26

Post by Red n' Black Thu May 06, 2010 9:10 am

Edin Dzeko wrote:
    bluenine wrote:
    BoBo Vieri 32 wrote:Sneijder injured by Burdisso. Balotelli in now. Maicon just went close.

OH NOOOOOOO

lol Laughing
    SuperMario
    SuperMario

Number of posts : 16866
    Supports : Feyenoord & Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Diego Biseswar
    Registration date : 2006-11-10

Post by SuperMario Thu May 06, 2010 9:29 am

Congrats Inter!
    Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Kroos Thu May 06, 2010 9:34 am

how serious is the injury of snjeider?
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Thu May 06, 2010 9:50 am

Edin Dzeko wrote:
    bluenine wrote:

OH NOOOOOOO
    Coppa Italia Final - Page 2 Lol

Its changing colours, its spreading!!
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Thu May 06, 2010 9:51 am

Özil wrote:how serious is the injury of snjeider?

Early reports suggest that he should be fine for the final... but we will know more tomorrow.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Number of posts : 3382
    Supports : Germany, Bayern
    Favourite Player : Müller, Neuer and Schürrle
    Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Antarion Thu May 06, 2010 10:06 am

bluenine wrote:

Early reports suggest that he should be fine for the final... but we will know more tomorrow.

Hope he is alright. Want both teams with their best lineups.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Thu May 06, 2010 10:11 am

De Guzman wrote:Congrats Inter!
    Coppa Italia Final - Page 2 F_ale2
    gone
    gone

Number of posts : 3455
    Supports : Steaua
    Favourite Player : Radoi, Ogararu, Nicolita, Iniesta, Edin Dzeko
    Registration date : 2007-03-27

Post by gone Thu May 06, 2010 11:29 am

Antarion wrote:
    bluenine wrote:

Is Ribery playing?
    BoBo Vieri 32
    BoBo Vieri 32

Number of posts : 10187
    Supports : Whichever Serie A team is doing best in the Champions League/Port Vale
    Favourite Player : Andy Townsend, Robbie Earle
    Registration date : 2006-08-13

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 Thu May 06, 2010 11:31 am

"I kicked him because of what he said on the pitch, and for what he did at San Siro," Totti said to forzaroma.info.

er troione
    Antarion
    Antarion

Number of posts : 3382
    Supports : Germany, Bayern
    Favourite Player : Müller, Neuer and Schürrle
    Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Antarion Thu May 06, 2010 11:38 am

Edin Dzeko wrote:
    Antarion wrote:
    bluenine wrote:

Is Ribery playing?

no
    Chocolate Thunder
    Chocolate Thunder

Number of posts : 15804
    Supports : Borussia Dortmund and Liverpool
    Registration date : 2007-01-06

Post by Chocolate Thunder Thu May 06, 2010 2:47 pm