Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
stinger
Deluded F*ck™
Cheb Hamouda
Isco Benny
Tweesus
Lordanger
Hlebagone
Calidad
Ricardo Jol
bluenine
Chocolate Thunder
Kroos
16 posters

is thomas müller now the best striker talent on earth!!

Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

is thomas müller now the best striker talent on earth!! Empty is thomas müller now the best striker talent on earth!!

Post by Kroos Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:52 am

what going on with the

patos
    agueros

and all the others, they are simply not in the same league

his overall game which is an upgrade from rooney (though i never rated his overall game), müller is rooney³

his brain and his scoring and his instict for making right decisions aka the best football brain a striker ever had makes him the biggest prospect in what he is doing

his position is not clear, he can play alone striker, 2nd striker or left or right midfielder, thats facking amazing

his stats amazing: (and thats in his first season)

bundesliga: 13 goals 11 assists
    cl: 2 goals 5 assits
    wc2010: 5 goals 3 assits

his goal this weekend showed his class again
    Chocolate Thunder
    Chocolate Thunder

Number of posts : 15804
    Supports : Borussia Dortmund and Liverpool
    Registration date : 2007-01-06

is thomas müller now the best striker talent on earth!! Empty Re: is thomas müller now the best striker talent on earth!!

Post by Chocolate Thunder Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:00 am

is thomas müller now the best striker talent on earth!! Wank
    bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

is thomas müller now the best striker talent on earth!! Empty Re: is thomas müller now the best striker talent on earth!!

Post by bluenine Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:39 am

Balotelli
    Muller
    Pato
    Pastore

They probably are the most "crack potential" players from football's big 4... but that does not mean they are or even will become crack players.
    Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Number of posts : 12766
    Supports : FC Den Haag!
    Favourite Player : Verhoek and Verhoek and Rado and the euro!

Post by Ricardo Jol Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:47 am

....müller is rooney³....

I'm not sure if this equation is scientifically proven...
    confused
    Calidad
    Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
    Supports : Hibernian FC
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Calidad Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:00 pm

bluenine wrote:Balotelli
    Muller
    Pato
    Pastore

They probably are the most "crack potential" players from football's big 4... but that does not mean they are or even will become crack players.

I'd argue that none of those four have achieved as much as Aguero in their careers so far. Pato probably has more room for development, but I don't think Muller or Balotelli are any more talented. Pastore is a different sort of player.

Kun has scored nigh on 70 goals in the past 3 seasons, and has around half as many assists.

Muller looks a good player, and I think he was criminally underated prior to the WC, but I'm not sure he has that 'magic' element to his game, but we shall see. He looks surpremly effective, rather than a precocious talent.

I still rate Ozil is above him, and probably Kroos too.
    Kroos
    Kroos

Post by Kroos Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:16 pm

müller game is pure magic, dont know what you talking

his movement and positional game is simply magic, hardly seen this ever before from a striker

you never know what he is doing the next
    bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti

Post by bluenine Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:20 pm

Calidad wrote:
    Muller
    Pato
    Pastore

I'd argue that none of those four have achieved as much as Aguero in their careers so far. Pato probably has more room for development, but I don't think Muller or Balotelli are any more talented. Pastore is a different sort of player.

Kun has scored nigh on 70 goals in the past 3 seasons, and has around half as many assists.

Muller looks a good player, and I think he was criminally underated prior to the WC, but I'm not sure he has that 'magic' element to his game, but we shall see. He looks surpremly effective, rather than a precocious talent.

Agreed. But we all know what Aguero can do. And he is not a crack player. These 4 youngsters could well end up having less successful careers than Aguero. And neither are they the same sort of players... just saying that IMO they have the potential to become a crack.

Re Muller vs Ozil, I rate Muller more coz he seems to have more hunger - I think Muller could improve considerably if he keeps going this way, and there are glimpses of magic already... IMO he is Germany's biggest young talent.
    Calidad
    Calidad

Post by Calidad Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:32 pm

bluenine wrote:
    Calidad wrote:
    Muller
    Pato
    Pastore

Agreed. But we all know what Aguero can do. And he is not a crack player. These 4 youngsters could well end up having less successful careers than Aguero. And neither are they the same sort of players... just saying that IMO they have the potential to become a crack.

Re Muller vs Ozil, I rate Muller more coz he seems to have more hunger - I think Muller could improve considerably if he keeps going this way, and there are glimpses of magic already... IMO he is Germany's biggest young talent.

What do you mean by 'crack' player then?
    Hlebagone
    Hlebagone

Number of posts : 6086
    Registration date : 2007-03-17

Post by Hlebagone Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:42 pm

This is the problem with messageboards. I really like Muller, but then i read this, and i want him to fail. Just so we can then laugh at Ozil's clouded crystal ball. Just like Messiah and Barca.

I'll reserve judgement until the end of this season - SSS and all.
    Lordanger
    Lordanger

Number of posts : 1519
    Supports : hairbands
    Favourite Player : Not Gerrard
    Registration date : 2006-09-27

Post by Lordanger Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:02 pm

aguero is just 22, he is still developing surely? 2nd youngest player to 50 la liga goals too i believe.

-----------------------------

'This is the problem with messageboards. I really like Muller, but then i read this, and i want him to fail.' damn right.

message boards and overly patriotic media outlets are always making me hate players i could quite like under other circumstances.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:08 pm

Hlebagone wrote:This is the problem with messageboards. I really like Muller, but then i read this, and i want him to fail. Just so we can then laugh at Ozil's clouded crystal ball. Just like Messiah and Barca.

I'll reserve judgement until the end of this season - SSS and all.

Why is my "name being mention here?

Is it because i announced to this board a few future stars for barca and the footballing world, before any of you guys ever heard of them.

By the way where is help playing this season?. maybe in barca atetic where Rafa alcantara(yes another one, remember the name), will make him look shit
    Hlebagone
    Hlebagone

Post by Hlebagone Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:25 pm

Well, without wanting to get away from this topic, yes. Its very easy being a Barca fan currently, and consequently, arrogance and Barca fans generally go hand in hand.

For what its worth, i remember you describing Gai Assulin as "Messi with stepovers", so i hope you wont mind if i dont climb onto the bandwagon right now for these latest products.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:33 pm

always with the Gai thing, Helbagone

what are you disappointed that he hasn't developed, so WENger couldn't come a steal him away?

easy to point out the one that may or may not come good, out of the few i have mentioned since being on this board.

He just needs to keep his head up, while doing those step overs and he will be one of the best players in the game.

the talent he has is crazy.

Note i always say if these players develop, he just hasn't the way i expected, but he is still only 18/19.

watch this space
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Tweesus Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Calidad wrote:
    Muller
    Pato
    Pastore

I'd argue that none of those four have achieved as much as Aguero in their careers so far.

Age of 4 players Bluenine mentioned:

Age of Aguero:

I'd argue that Aguero hasn't achieved as much in his career so far as Rooney ok
    Hlebagone
    Hlebagone

Post by Hlebagone Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:02 pm

I'll chuck in Eden Hazard. Representin Belgium and all.

Apparently his younger brother is even better too.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:14 pm

Kun hasn't really gone on to go the things i expected him to do, i thought by now he would be kicking ass and taking names and be mentioned among the best player in the game.

Thought he would be up their with messi
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:19 pm

Kroos wrote:what going on with the

patos
    agueros

his overall game which is an upgrade from rooney (though i never rated his overall game), müller is rooney³

his brain and his scoring and his instict for making right decisions aka the best football brain a striker ever had makes him the biggest prospect in what he is doing

his position is not clear, he can play alone striker, 2nd striker or left or right midfielder, thats facking amazing

Interesting you compare him to Rooney, because at 18 Rooney had a barnstorming start to his career on the international stage too - Euro2004.

Muller looks a decent player. Of course, it really doesn't need me or anyone to point out the startingly obvious that Muller is a mere embryo in career terms: he's yet to endure a long term injury, or become a targetted "star" player when up against opposing sides looking to mark him out of the game by fair means or foul (like Rooney being kicked around by Demichiles Vs Bayern for example).

Cheb Hamouda
    Cheb Hamouda

Number of posts : 421
    Supports : AC Milan
    Favourite Player : Pirlo, Nesta, Pique, Kaka, T. Silva, Sneijder
    Registration date : 2010-08-08

Post by Cheb Hamouda Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:02 pm

Muller is a great player not because he is flashy but because he is straight to the point and very alert, he reminds me a bit of inzaghi only he is capable of playing in several positions in attack.

But when you want to speak about the best striker talents, then Balotelli comes to mind because of the amazing coordination with his feet for someone of his size, and his calmness under pressure, but he must get over his attitude problems if he wants to progress otherwise he will end up like cassano where no one will appreciate and exploit his talent to the maximum.

Then you have Pato who I think will have the most successful career out of all these youths, he is unstoppable sometimes, making great defenders look ridiculous. He also scores many goals and always on his debuts so it shows you he loves big game pressure, and now he has gained height and muscular capacity so I expect him to become even harder to stop, and once Milan finds its way back from the current mess he will explode and will head our surge!
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:05 pm

Muller is awesome. The kid just knows how to play the game - that's such a rare and special trait in a young player Ale

He's not as physically and/or technically gifted as some of the others in his age group, but he nearly always makes the right pass, the right run etc. He rarely dwells on the ball and keeps thing moving in a positive manner.
    stinger

Number of posts : 6477
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:43 pm

Big 4 Billy Bollocks™️ wrote:Muller is awesome. The kid just knows how to play the game - that's such a rare and special trait in a young player Ale

He's not as physically and/or technically gifted as some of the others in his age group, but he nearly always makes the right pass, the right run etc. He rarely dwells on the ball and keeps thing moving in a positive manner.
    <Ale>
    Six
    Six

Number of posts : 4390
    Supports : Liverpool
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

Post by Six Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:20 pm

The only reason Pato isn't leagues ahead of these other guys is injuries IMO.
    Calidad
    Calidad

Post by Calidad Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Six wrote:The only reason Pato isn't leagues ahead of these other guys is injuries IMO.

Agreed (not to mention playing for a very ordinary Milan side)
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424

Post by Pierre Littbarski Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:57 pm

Agree with TS' comment on Muller and Six on pato.

The only doubt with Muller will be against the very top level opponents like Inter - unfortunately we were deprived of seeing him v Spain.
    Kroos
    Kroos

Post by Kroos Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:29 pm

wtf pierre you really agree with me!

cant believe that
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:31 pm

Say what you want about van Gaal but when it comes to youth he is so much better then Wenger will ever be. Yet Wenger is seen as the world wide teenqueen. Seedorf, Kluivert, Davids, Xavi, Mueller etc all made the debute under van Gaal if im not mistaken.
    Kroos
    Kroos

Post by Kroos Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:32 pm

Noah and the Bale wrote:
    Kroos wrote:what going on with the

patos
    agueros

Interesting you compare him to Rooney, because at 18 Rooney had a barnstorming start to his career on the international stage too - Euro2004.

Muller looks a decent player. Of course, it really doesn't need me or anyone to point out the startingly obvious that Muller is a mere embryo in career terms: he's yet to endure a long term injury, or become a targetted "star" player when up against opposing sides looking to mark him out of the game by fair means or foul (like Rooney being kicked around by Demichiles Vs Bayern for example).

i think there just 2 wonderkids (that means becoming good betweend 16-18)they never became shit when getting older, possibly rooney will be the 3rd, he is not shit, but not a fat ronaldo level

messi and fat ronaldo

all other young teenagers failed to impress or couldn`t hold the expectations

michael owen
    the USA kid

for examples

Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424

Post by Pierre Littbarski Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:50 pm

Kroos wrote:wtf pierre you really agree with me!

cant believe that

Yep he is intelligent and great without the ball.

Kroos is deffo no 1 young Kraut though ahead of him and Oezil.
    Cheb Hamouda
    Cheb Hamouda

Number of posts : 421
    Supports : AC Milan
    Favourite Player : Pirlo, Nesta, Pique, Kaka, T. Silva, Sneijder
    Registration date : 2010-08-08

Post by Cheb Hamouda Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:13 am

Calidad wrote:
    Six wrote:The only reason Pato isn't leagues ahead of these other guys is injuries IMO.

Agreed (not to mention playing for a very ordinary Milan side)

Pato will explode soon, he is much stronger now, he reminds me of when we signed Shevchenko who looked very slim but incredibly fast and by the time we sold him he was so strong and so complete to add to his previous assets! Pato also has the correct attitude, he doesnt talk about things that dont concern him and is always positive and praises both his teammates and his opposition, it will make life easier for him.
    Balack was Coward
    Balack was Coward

Number of posts : 1283
    Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
    Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaquín, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Müller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini
    Registration date : 2013-04-08

Post by Balack was Coward Sat May 18, 2013 4:47 pm

Aguero not in Mullers league. lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:15 pm