Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Balack was Coward
blutgraetsche
Super Progress
Kimbo
ERIK LAMELA
Puro
bluenine
Xavier
110%
Fey
Fade out
Isco Benny
Kroos
17 posters

die BUNDESLIGA attacks england

Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

die BUNDESLIGA attacks england - Page 2 Empty Re: die BUNDESLIGA attacks england

Post by Kimbo Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:37 pm

One of Millwall, Blackburn, or Wigan will be in the Europa next season. Awesome news for kroos and his coefficient points fetish. <Ale> <Ale>
    Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

die BUNDESLIGA attacks england - Page 2 Empty Re: die BUNDESLIGA attacks england

Post by Kroos Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:48 am

well it does not look better for die Bundesliga

the cl teams should be quite strong (leverkusen, schalke, bvb, bayern)

BUT

one of frankfurt, freiburg or mainz will qualify for the EL, and hopefully hamburg and hannover, or wolfsburg, the last three can keep there best players and have money to improve

110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:50 am

Newcastle are going to win the Europa League:
    http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1370338/alan-pardew-eyes-end-to-newcastle-united's-trophy-drought?cc=5739
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:32 pm

110% wrote:Newcastle are going to win the Europa League:
    http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1370338/alan-pardew-eyes-end-to-newcastle-united's-trophy-drought?cc=5739

Sure, why not? I think if we beat Anzhi we should be seen as one of the favourites.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:49 pm

If Newcastle win Europa League and Tottenham get Cl qualification who has had the best season?
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:46 pm

Super Mourinho wrote:If Newcastle win Europa League and Tottenham get Cl qualification who has had the best season?

I wouldn't swap a proper trophy for 3rd or 4th place.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Isco Benny Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:01 pm

I actually agree with Kimmy on this. If Newcastle go on and win the Europa League that will have been a major achievement.

There is still a chance Spurs can finish 4th AND win the Europa League, inwhich case it doesn't matter.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:48 pm

Disco Benny wrote:I actually agree with Kimmy on this. If Newcastle go on and win the Europa League that will have been a major achievement.

There is still a chance Spurs can finish 4th AND win the Europa League, inwhich case it doesn't matter.
    Forgot you guys were still in it tbh.

Imagine If Newcastle vs Tottenham run in to each other. drunken
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:51 pm

Super Mourinho wrote:
    Disco Benny wrote:I actually agree with Kimmy on this. If Newcastle go on and win the Europa League that will have been a major achievement.

Forgot you guys were still in it tbh.

Imagine If Newcastle vs Tottenham run in to each other. drunken

That can wait until the final, at the moment there is no pressure on Newcastle as Spurs and Bale get all the attention(London media), that suits us fine. Alot of people here probably don't even know we're still in the competition. <Ale>
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:22 pm

Well Super remembers you were in it and not us, so the London Media are FAILING at their job Laughing

To be honest, I'm still more concerned about the inevitable prospect of running into Chelsea. I know they are 1-0 down in their tie against Steau Bucharest, but I don't expect them to go out with the home game remaining.

The Spurs V Chelsea narrative has become a bit too familiar in the last few years: They smashed us in the FA Cup semi finals last season, then of course knocked us out of the CL by winning it. Now with AVB at the helm, I can see this almost becoming fate, and I don't like it, too many bitter memories at the hands of them

blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
    Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:15 pm

Gaucho Spur wrote:Come on, sexy. The Germans haven't been good philosophers for ages. It's all about the French, man. German theory died with the Frankfurt School.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta1KfRX06kA
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:29 pm

Disco Benny wrote:Well Super remembers you were in it and not us, so the London Media are FAILING at their job Laughing

To be honest, I'm still more concerned about the inevitable prospect of running into Chelsea. I know they are 1-0 down in their tie against Steau Bucharest, but I don't expect them to go out with the home game remaining.

The Spurs V Chelsea narrative has become a bit too familiar in the last few years: They smashed us in the FA Cup semi finals last season, then of course knocked us out of the CL by winning it. Now with AVB at the helm, I can see this almost becoming fate, and I don't like it, too many bitter memories at the hands of them

Uhhhhhh

I take it back now I want Chelsea vs Tottenham.

And to be fair I actually keep forgetting Newcastle is in it. I only noticed because I saw recently that one Europa League game was beginning earlier than the other ones. Biggrin
    ERIK LAMELA
    ERIK LAMELA

Number of posts : 1552
    Registration date : 2012-04-11

Post by ERIK LAMELA Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:46 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:
    Gaucho Spur wrote:Come on, sexy. The Germans haven't been good philosophers for ages. It's all about the French, man. German theory died with the Frankfurt School.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta1KfRX06kA

M8, the only remaining legacy of the Greeks is sodomy.
    Kroos
    Kroos

Post by Kroos Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:45 am

good week for germany, our lead to italy will not shrink, thats the most important thing

to catch england WHO CARES when i look at there new tv deal, and that probably mainz, freiburg and frankfurt will play in the EL Evil or Very Mad
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Thu May 02, 2013 11:35 am

Kroos wrote:you are spot on

die BUNDESLIGA attacks england - Page 2 Ejacul10

Shocked lol!

Anyway, so in the end United got shot down and Bayern and Dortmund are underway to London to bomb the shit out of it.
    Balack was Coward
    Balack was Coward

Number of posts : 1283
    Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
    Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaquín, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Müller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini
    Registration date : 2013-04-08

Post by Balack was Coward Thu May 02, 2013 4:00 pm

Stop posting pictures like that you decadent faggot. Children might visit this website.
    EMP
    EMP

Number of posts : 7384
    Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
    Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by EMP Sat May 04, 2013 9:26 am

London - sometime in 2063 - after the spectre of conquest has receded from memory, top secret documents are declassified.

May 3rd 2013
    London Calling, London Calling:

The German Invasion is Imminent. Repeat: The German Invasion is Imminent.

Broadcast ends abruptly.

Resumes slightly later.

Londoners take to the streets to cheer the all conquering German liberators of London. David Cameron is paraded through the streets and pelted with rotten fruit.

Meanwhile, the Resistance has been organising.

Secret memo to the newly appointed Minister of War

Sir,

Secret plans for the mass evacuation of London's resistance cells to our secret base in Amsterdam are underway. Following confirmation of the German invasion being planned from May 1st, secret agent Sir Stanley Rous was resurrected from his grave to ensure that Chelsea defeated the plucky Swiss to enable the establishment of a government in exile. Secret negotiations with the Dutch Resistance will allow our forces to remain in the Netherlands under cover of our invasion of Amsterdam to establish our government in exile and carry out sabotage missions in Germany, culminating in the eventual sacking of Berlin."

Special Agent Trojan Horse

The author of that report was later identified as resistance leader Rafael Benitez Maudes who had gone undercover as Chelsea manager to plan resistance to the expected invasion as early as November 2012.

debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town

Post by debaser Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:43 pm

Man Utd - Leverkusen
    Man City - Bayern
    Arsenal - Dortmund
    Chelsea - Schalke

Let battle commence.
    Kroos
    Kroos

Post by Kroos Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:01 pm

debaser wrote:Man Utd - Leverkusen
    Man City - Bayern
    Arsenal - Dortmund
    Chelsea - Schalke

Let battle commence.
    wow thats awesome

looks balanced to me

schalke, leverkusen outsiders
    bayern and dortmund favourites
    debaser
    debaser

Post by debaser Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:33 pm

Man City - Bayern
    Arsenal - Dortmund
    Chelsea - Schalke

Let battle commence.

aggregate scores:

Man Utd 9-2 Leverkusen
    Man City 4-5 Bayern
    Arsenal 2-2 Dortmund
    Chelsea 6-0 Schalke

seems Premier League wins the group stage. but who will go furthest?
    Antarion
    Antarion

Number of posts : 3382
    Supports : Germany, Bayern
    Favourite Player : Müller, Neuer and Schürrle
    Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Antarion Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:10 am

debaser wrote:
    Man City - Bayern
    Arsenal - Dortmund
    Chelsea - Schalke

Let battle commence.

aggregate scores:

Man Utd 9-2 Leverkusen
    Man City 4-5 Bayern
    Arsenal 2-2 Dortmund
    Chelsea 6-0 Schalke

seems Premier League wins the group stage. but who will go furthest?

Well Debby, I think "wins the group stage" is a bit exaggerated. ManU, Chelsea, Bayern and Dortmund would have qualified if it were knockout games. I don't care if Leverkusen got trashed or lose 0-1 two times. You have more overall wins, which is a slight edge.
    debaser
    debaser

Post by debaser Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:55 am

I could have put it a different way: PL clubs won 6 games out of 8 against Bundesliga.

no doubt in my mind that Kroos would be calling it DOMILIATION if that was reversed.
    Kroos
    Kroos

Post by Kroos Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:37 pm

debaser wrote:I could have put it a different way: PL clubs won 6 games out of 8 against Bundesliga.

no doubt in my mind that Kroos would be calling it DOMILIATION if that was reversed.

and you are UTTER RIGHT with that

schalke and leverkusen were a big let down against chelsea and united, they were simply too clever for our german teams, which don`t hide and play pro active football against them, because they have some pride
    Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
    Forza Italia!Forza Milan!

Number of posts : 4759
    Supports : Italia and Milan
    Registration date : 2007-05-10

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:31 pm

Depending on how much Serie A amasses this year in points, Italy may be very close to England in a couple of years.

Look:

http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/crank2015.html

Take out 2010/11...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:17 pm