Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+41
NeoChap
The Pröfessör
messiah
Red n' Black
Pras_tama
Pirlo
Ä
Antarion
debaser
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
ERIK LAMELA
Chris 23*
TheCrazy58
Super Progress
Fade out
Deluded F*ck™
TITO
S4P
Cristiano
Brian2468
The Chosen Glenn
Isco Benny
blutgraetsche
110%
BoBo Vieri 32
Pierre Littbarski
Bashmachkin
Jaime
TM
Kroos
Fey
Kimbo
Sheffield gunner
christmasborocooper
Tarun
bluenine
Romford Pele
Rosicky
Luis
Puro
Murray
45 posters

Champions League Last 16 thread

Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Champions League Last 16 thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Champions League Last 16 thread

Post by Super Progress Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:23 pm

It has been shocking just how poorly teams have handled their leads in the first leg. But there is no way Inter is going to win 4-0. The team is up and down all the time and without Milito+Samuel I certainly don't see it happening.

Number of posts : 4759
    Supports : Italia and Milan
    Registration date : 2007-05-10

Champions League Last 16 thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Champions League Last 16 thread

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:40 pm

Super Mourinho wrote:It has been shocking just how poorly teams have handled their leads in the first leg. But there is no way Inter is going to win 4-0. The team is up and down all the time and without Milito+Samuel I certainly don't see it happening.

I see what you're saying, but if they get an early goal, they will carve Tottenham open. Inter are going to be a different prospect today. I can see a 2-0 lead going into half-time.

For some reason Inter have a huge psychological issue with Bale's presence ...I suppose ever since he skinned Maicon it makes sense. His absence will be critical.

My guess:

1) First goal- 8th minute- Cambiasso or Juan from a corner
    2) Second goal- 38th minute- Alvarez
    3) Third goal- 84th- Kovacic free-kick

--- Extra time--no goals...Tottenham hit the post

Penalties--Tottenham miss 3 of theirs; Inter only miss 2.

There you have it.

You heard it here first. Laughing
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Isco Benny Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:49 pm

The issue with Bale goes further back to that hat trick in the second half at the San Siro. I think this is when Inter first became aware of his incredible stamina - even after playing three quarters of the game with ten men and into the final minutes, here was this Welsh chimp running at them again and again, his dribbling and finishing resembling a player who has only just come on.

After seeing Arsenal get completely written off, I am cautious about doing so regarding Inter, no matter how bad they say this current version of them is (people been saying the same about Arsenal).

However, I believe we have a very good squad and all it takes is an away goal and then Inter need to score five. Would be surprised if we didn't get it and then it's just a case of picking Inter off on the counter each time.

Going for a 1-3 tonight to Spurs. Avb will not allow complacency
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:40 pm

Disco Benny wrote:The issue with Bale goes further back to that hat trick in the second half at the San Siro. I think this is when Inter first became aware of his incredible stamina - even after playing three quarters of the game with ten men and into the final minutes, here was this Welsh chimp running at them again and again, his dribbling and finishing resembling a player who has only just come on.

After seeing Arsenal get completely written off, I am cautious about doing so regarding Inter, no matter how bad they say this current version of them is (people been saying the same about Arsenal).

However, I believe we have a very good squad and all it takes is an away goal and then Inter need to score five. Would be surprised if we didn't get it and then it's just a case of picking Inter off on the counter each time.

I see your point. There is a spectre of haunting Europe-the spectre of comebacks. Erm

Defensive football has been through a wringer in the return legs...BUT I refuse to believe Tottenham is going to lose 4-0 and not get a single goal.

If they go out AVB would be a contender for best new loser coach of the year. I call it the Pellegrinis.

Number of posts : 4759
    Supports : Italia and Milan
    Registration date : 2007-05-10

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:03 pm

Disco Benny wrote:The issue with Bale goes further back to that hat trick in the second half at the San Siro. I think this is when Inter first became aware of his incredible stamina - even after playing three quarters of the game with ten men and into the final minutes, here was this Welsh chimp running at them again and again, his dribbling and finishing resembling a player who has only just come on.

You've got nothing Disco Benny. Your post is wishful conjecture; mine is science.

In all seriousness, I don't see Inter losing tonight unless they conserve energy for third place in Serie A, which seems elusive at the moment.

Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:51 pm

i want this

bayern-psg
    bvb-gala
    juve-barca
    real-malaga
    bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by bluenine Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:29 pm

Bayern vs Juventus cheers

PSG vs Barca cheers

Kroos & Ibra got their wish Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:57 pm