Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
S4P
Deluded F*ck™
The Pröfessör
stinger
Super Progress
Puro
Isco Benny
Di Caniooooo!
christmasborocooper
Brian 2468
Luis
Murray
Fey
debaser
Kimbo
19 posters

The FA Cup

Di Caniooooo!

Number of posts : 10829
    Supports : West Ham
    Favourite Player : Paolo Di Canio, Moore, Hurst, Peters
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

The FA Cup - Page 8 Empty Re: The FA Cup

Post by Di Caniooooo! Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:02 pm

Arsenal forced into a replay. West Brom get dumped out by Reading, and Chris Brunt was hit by a coin thrown by a West Brom supporter. Very Happy
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by debaser Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:32 pm

Excited farao

Rooney's had to feign injury 'cause he still fears Shrews in the FA Cup after his Everton experience many years ago. Otherwise they gone full strength.

Magnan to score fairytale winner says I Ale He's a lower league journeyman, got ditched by Shrews in the summer and dropped to non-league only to be re-signed in January after the new strikers brought in didn't do too good. And a Scouser too. Perfect narrative.
    debaser
    debaser

Post by debaser Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:40 pm

Why are Man Utd allowed to have a group of offside players blocking the keeper's view of free kicks? Is that 'not interfering with play'?
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Kimbo Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:14 pm

THAT was a bite from Diego Costa, get him hung!
    debaser
    debaser

Post by debaser Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:31 pm

Chelsea season ends with utter failure cheers

Only a shame they managed to claw their way out of relegation battle. Could still finish bottom half though.
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:38 pm

Costa won't even get a 3 game ban, let alone the 9 games or whatever it was for Suarez.

It's time to get rid of Costa this summer. He may be the only game changer they have right now and he is world class but nearly every game he has the potential to be sent off and it's just not worth it. There are similar level players or better that aren't maniacs and Chelsea can afford them.

Di Caniooooo!

Post by Di Caniooooo! Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:10 am

Suarez got 9 cause he'd bitten people before Luis.
    debaser
    debaser

Post by debaser Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:53 pm

That was some hit. Arsenal's got 25 mins to salvage something from their season.
    Luis
    Luis

Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson

Post by Luis Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:53 pm

Damn. That is surely the end of Wenger. Arsenal may actually be a force in the next few years now Sad
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:56 pm

debaser wrote:That was some hit. Arsenal's got 25 mins to salvage something from their season.

Don't forget the 4th placed cup they win most seasons but not winning the finish above Spurs cup must really hurt.
    debaser
    debaser

Post by debaser Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:56 pm

Luis wrote:Damn. That is surely the end of Wenger. Arsenal may actually be a force in the next few years now Sad

As long as they finish top 4, Wenger's safe.
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:58 pm

debaser wrote:
    Luis wrote:Damn. That is surely the end of Wenger. Arsenal may actually be a force in the next few years now Sad

As long as they finish top 4, Wenger's safe.

Not this time. In a season where this Manchester United side are still in touching distance of top 4 and Leciester City are 5 clear at the top this is extremely disgraceful from Arsenal, even for them.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171

Post by Kimbo Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:00 pm

Nevermind what should happen, they won't sack Wenger, and he's still too arrogant to leave.
    Di Caniooooo!

Post by Di Caniooooo! Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:08 pm

I go for a sandwich and Arsenal are 0-2 down, I should eat more.
    debaser
    debaser

Post by debaser Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:10 pm

Kimbo wrote:Nevermind what should happen, they won't sack Wenger, and he's still too arrogant to leave.

'zackly. Winning nothing but qualifying for Champions League is like their bare minimum expectation but as long as he achieves that he won't be under serious threat of sack, it'd only be if he decided to call it a day himself (and you get the impression he'd only willingly do that if he can end on a high)
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:14 pm

Chelsea and Arsenal's seasons died this weekend. Will United's season die also?
    debaser
    debaser

Post by debaser Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:18 pm

oh Welbeck. How you miss that?
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:19 pm

Watford are gonna f**k this up.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Fey Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:37 pm

Arsenal could have won the title this year ffs.
    debaser
    debaser

Post by debaser Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:45 pm

Arsenal left it too late to step up the pace. You see the pressure they capable on putting on when they do and you just think - why not play with that intensity the moment you go behind?

--

Now how many do we think Spurs will score? I'm going 1-5, which is wildly optimistic as I can't really see anyone in our team who can score the 1.
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:55 pm

I hope Spurs win 10-0 just for fantasy reasons. It's selfish of Villa to deny people fantasy points now.

But then I don't want Spurs to win the title.
    stinger

Number of posts : 6477
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:15 pm

Luis wrote:Costa won't even get a 3 game ban, let alone the 9 games or whatever it was for Suarez.

It's time to get rid of Costa this summer. He may be the only game changer they have right now and he is world class but nearly every game he has the potential to be sent off and it's just not worth it. There are similar level players or better that aren't maniacs and Chelsea can afford them.

Calm down Luis, potential doesn't matter and it was his 1st red card for Chelsea.
    Murray
    Murray

Number of posts : 10245

Post by Murray Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:28 pm

Man U losing now

In my whole life I can't ever remember a season when all the supposed big teams have been so shit.
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:35 pm

stinger wrote:
    Luis wrote:Costa won't even get a 3 game ban, let alone the 9 games or whatever it was for Suarez.

Calm down Luis, potential doesn't matter and it was his 1st red card for Chelsea.

Which is a disgraceful statistic in itself. He's like Fellaini, gets away with elbowing players, stamping on them and abusing refs. He's a thug and not worth having when you have unlimited funds.
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:37 pm

Murray wrote:Man U losing now

In my whole life I can't ever remember a season when all the supposed big teams have been so shit.

This is what everyone wanted though surely? Embrace it before City buy Neymar and Busquets this summer.
    debaser
    debaser

Post by debaser Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:53 pm

Forgot Schweinsteiger plays for Utd now. Seems like he's been a pretty pointless signing.
    Murray
    Murray

Number of posts : 10245

Post by Murray Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:54 pm

Luis wrote:
    Murray wrote:Man U losing now

This is what everyone wanted though surely? Embrace it before City buy Neymar and Busquets this summer.

It's been great, but the big clubs incompetence is ridiculous.
    debaser
    debaser

Post by debaser Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:57 pm

Luis wrote:I hope Spurs win 10-0 just for fantasy reasons. It's selfish of Villa to deny people fantasy points now.

They settled for 2. Pretty lazy performance by them, would've thought they'd wanna really ratchet up the GD but they couldn't be bothered once it was 2-0.

Villa could still be playing this match until this time next Sunday and would not score a goal. Gestede managed to hit bar with open goal from 3 yards. I look forward to summer when most of these players will leave the club, never to be seen again at any decent level of football.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:03 pm

debaser wrote:
    Luis wrote:I hope Spurs win 10-0 just for fantasy reasons. It's selfish of Villa to deny people fantasy points now.

They settled for 2. Pretty lazy performance by them, would've thought they'd wanna really ratchet up the GD but they couldn't be bothered once it was 2-0.

Villa could still be playing this match until this time next Sunday and would not score a goal. Gestede managed to hit bar with open goal from 3 yards. I look forward to summer when most of these players will leave the club, never to be seen again at any decent level of football.

our goal difference is already very healthy - you also discredit Villa's role, Guzan made some good saves and alongside some dodgy finishing from Spurs we blew that opportunity to really rack up a cricket score early on. Personally I was delighted to see them strolling through the last 20 minutes as tiredness is going to be a factor going into the last 8 games.

BTW apparently the Spurs fans were joining in with Villa fans singing about Lerner out which went down well. I think most Spurs fans know that Villa are a biggish club similar to Spurs who have been let down terribly by board level mismanagement which could happen to any of our club if fans don't keep owners accountable. I personally hope to see Villa back up again soon: been to Villa park a few times and they, like Everton and Newcastle, are what you would call "proper established" clubs without all the glory hunting / media love in bullshit that comes with the likes of the traditional top 5.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348

Post by christmasborocooper Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:15 pm

Tell you what though. It's great to see Harry Redknapp's ground work finally paying off

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:09 pm