Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Premier League Week 14 3-5 December

Murray
    Murray

Number of posts : 10245
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Premier League Week 14 3-5 December  Empty Premier League Week 14 3-5 December

Post by Murray Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:15 pm

Saturday 03 December

Man City 12:30 Chelsea
    Crystal Palace 15:00 Southampton
    Spurs 15:00 Swansea
    Stoke 15:00 Burnley
    Sunderland 15:00 Leicester
    West Brom 15:00 Watford
    West Ham 17:30 Arsenal

Sunday 04 December

Bournemouth 13:30 Liverpool
    Everton 16:00 Man Utd

Monday 05 December

Middlesbrough 20:00 Hull
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Premier League Week 14 3-5 December  Empty Re: Premier League Week 14 3-5 December

Post by Fey Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:19 pm

Whammers get fucking rekt in their new stadium!

Shows again that a new stadium isnt a guerentee for succes. Wonder if they gonna fill it when relegated.

Also that Aguero tackle Laughing
    Murray
    Murray

Number of posts : 10245

Premier League Week 14 3-5 December  Empty Re: Premier League Week 14 3-5 December

Post by Murray Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:06 pm

Liverpool lol! 

It's never going to be their year
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:02 pm

One of those ridiculous games we've had over the last few years where we utterly implode and collapse in comical fashion. I'd have been happy with a point there as I think it's a pretty tricky ground to go to this season. 3-1 up I thought it was all over comfortably. Then we threw it all away in classic Liverpool fashion.

But then we were due a loss. It's disappointing the way it happened but we weren't going to go unbeaten for the rest of the season.

The injuries are coming at a really bad time when we are approaching the busy Christmas period. Coutinho and Lallana out at the same time disrupted our game a lot but then to lose Matip at the back as well as Mane limping off is too much. We still should see that game out but you begin to lose your key players and are scrapping then.

Anyway, we have West Ham up next and the way they're playing we should be ready to destroy them.

We have quite a decent run of games - I'll be happy if we're within 5 or 6 points of first place come the new year. Chelsea and City should be miles ahead with the squad and managers they have so to be keeping pace has been pleasing.

Arsenal look really good too but still don't convince me at times.

Spurs will be the big threat to us securing CL football - can't see how United will be good enough to finish above us and think any other club don't have the squad or resources to make a real push for CL.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:56 pm