Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
mongrel hawk
110%
Super Progress
Tweesus
shazlx
Calidad
fcb
11 posters

Fat Ronaldo scores the goal of the weekend!!!

fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Fat Ronaldo scores the goal of the weekend!!! Empty Fat Ronaldo scores the goal of the weekend!!!

Post by fcb Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:05 pm

If you get the chance to watch the highlights of Milan's 3-1 win over Cagliari, you must do so. Ronaldo scored a goal with his chest!!!

Cross came in from the right, he was just outside the 6 yard box, centre of goal, with a defender marking him...he jumped up to head the ball but it ended up being a bit lower than expected, so he just turned his body slightly and chested it in past the goalkeeper.

He really looks at ease in the Milan side, I'm amazed at how fast he's adapted. They could really do with him in the CL.
    Calidad
    Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
    Supports : Hibernian FC
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Fat Ronaldo scores the goal of the weekend!!! Empty Re: Fat Ronaldo scores the goal of the weekend!!!

Post by Calidad Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:25 pm

Incidentally, if Milan win the CL does Ronaldo get a medal?
    fcb
    fcb

Fat Ronaldo scores the goal of the weekend!!! Empty Re: Fat Ronaldo scores the goal of the weekend!!!

Post by fcb Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:26 pm

Not sure, but if I had to guess I'd say probably not because he isn't registered as part of the squad with UEFA.
    shazlx
    shazlx

Number of posts : 5564
    Supports : Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Jack Wilshire
    Registration date : 2006-11-08

Post by shazlx Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:27 pm

Calidad wrote:Incidentally, if Milan win the CL does Ronaldo get a medal?
    Would it really count anyway?
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Tweesus Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:31 pm

Doutful.

Do all the clubs under 19 players get a medal? surely you have to play
    Calidad
    Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
    Supports : Hibernian FC
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Calidad Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:35 pm

shazlx wrote:
    Calidad wrote:Incidentally, if Milan win the CL does Ronaldo get a medal?
    Would it really count anyway?

Maybe not, but it'd be nice for him to finish his career with at least one CL Winners Medal.
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:39 pm

I'm pretty sure the 25 players who are registered with UEFA are the ones who get a medal. So if you go on UEFA's website and look at the fantasy game, any of the players listed there would be in line for a medal. Basically meaning every club will have 2 or 3 youngsters who will get a medal.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Super Progress Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:41 pm

it really would be a shame if the most talented player since maradona doesnt get the only title he doesnt have. anyway since he would have no part in it, it wouldnt matter.
    110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:20 am

I was there, although a good goal, keeper made a mess of the cross. First goal was better, seedorf did a kaka-like run.
    mongrel hawk
    mongrel hawk

Number of posts : 4757
    Supports : Corinthians
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by mongrel hawk Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:05 am

@kas

it should be Ronaldo (Brazilian) and the thin Ronaldo (Portuguese), and not fat Ronaldo and Ronaldo.

if you know what I mean... Wink

@Supermadrid

Best after Maradona? not ronaldo, Romário.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:14 am

Agreed Todo, I always wonder how it comes people rate fatty higher then Romario.

When I was playing footballas a kid , I always was Romario Very Happy were other kids picked Baggio or van Basten.

Its quite amazing my youth idol is still playing football, when I'm already retired!!
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:08 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43eq5wrNs6Y

god, could we do with him...
    shazlx
    shazlx

Number of posts : 5564
    Supports : Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Jack Wilshire
    Registration date : 2006-11-08

Post by shazlx Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:16 pm

Jaime wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43eq5wrNs6Y

god, could we do with him...

Should have listened to the ManU fans when they said that the Horse would ruin your play but still score a lot of goals and so get no criticism. You never no Robinho and Reyes might have even performed half as good as C.Ronaldo. Considering Giggs has been shite for most of the season that would be basically one whole C.Ronaldo and the Phenomenon in the same team and Higuin.
    TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:09 pm

Ronaldo, 7 goals in 10 matches! Cool
    TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:11 pm

Does it come off his chest or head?
    Dejan Savićević
    Dejan Savićević

Number of posts : 2921
    Supports : A.C. Milan/Italy
    Favourite Player : Lionel Messi, Andrés Iniesta, Xavi
    Registration date : 2007-01-26

Post by Dejan Savićević Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:48 pm

^ Chest. Cafu was great.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:19 pm