Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Bashmachkin
COTR
Football Genius
Deluded F*ck™
Tweesus
The-Frank-Tavern
Parks lives
Glenarch of the Glen
12 posters

where will Berbatov be next season?

Poll

where will Berbatov be 01/09/08?

[ 3 ]
    where will Berbatov be next season? Bar_left21%where will Berbatov be next season? Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 3 ]
    where will Berbatov be next season? Bar_left21%where will Berbatov be next season? Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 0 ]
    where will Berbatov be next season? Bar_left0%where will Berbatov be next season? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    where will Berbatov be next season? Bar_left7%where will Berbatov be next season? Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 0 ]
    where will Berbatov be next season? Bar_left0%where will Berbatov be next season? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    where will Berbatov be next season? Bar_left14%where will Berbatov be next season? Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    where will Berbatov be next season? Bar_left7%where will Berbatov be next season? Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 4 ]
    where will Berbatov be next season? Bar_left29%where will Berbatov be next season? Bar_right [29%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 14
    Glenarch of the Glen

Number of posts : 30157
    Supports : Palestine
    Favourite Player : Hélder Barbosa
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

where will Berbatov be next season? Empty where will Berbatov be next season?

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:40 pm

where will Berbatov be 01/09/08?
    Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One

where will Berbatov be next season? Empty Re: where will Berbatov be next season?

Post by Parks lives Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:41 pm

Fergie has said we're not interested.

Thinks he's more desperate for Benzema now.
    The-Frank-Tavern
    The-Frank-Tavern

Number of posts : 8505
    Supports : Atlético de Madrid
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

where will Berbatov be next season? Empty Re: where will Berbatov be next season?

Post by The-Frank-Tavern Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:42 pm

Newcastle LMFAO how do they get in a list with the rest? wants ECL footy and will only leave to move to a club who competes for titles more so why go to a has been club?

and whats the diff between spurs and tottenham
    Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One

Post by Parks lives Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:44 pm

He'd work great at somewhere like Milan. In front of Kaka and Pato.
    Glenarch of the Glen

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:44 pm

The-Frank-Tavern wrote:Newcastle LMFAO how do they get in a list with the rest? wants ECL footy and will only leave to move to a club who competes for titles more so why go to a has been club?

if you can't tell the difference then there truly is no hope for you

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/nufc/Toonmad-Berbatov-slept-in-Shearer.3398269.jp
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851

Post by Tweesus Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:47 pm

I'm thinking maybe Chelsea.

Man Utd aren't really interested. would be amazing for Liverpool if they got him, but I seriously doubt they have the money. Same with us.

So either spurs, Chelsea or abroad for me.

Apparently Madrid want Drogba, with RVN going to Milan - so aborad I'd assume a possibility could be Inter of Barca. to be honest though, I'd imagine Chelsea are the only club with the money to realistically go after him.
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:50 pm

Chelsea isn't happening.

We aren't a serious club if that comes about.

The current financial squeeze is making a lot of clubs think twice about spending big, hopefully that'll keep him here.

Last edited by The Coolest™ on Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Glenarch of the Glen

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:52 pm

The Coolest™ wrote:Chelsea isn't happening.

if Chelsea offer £45 million you'd be a foot to say no. For a 27 year old. You could almost get 3 more Darren Bents for that.
    Football Genius
    Football Genius

Number of posts : 7743
    Supports : Liverpool

Post by Football Genius Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:52 pm

If we got him, i'd be drooling Torres and Berbatov Ale

Last edited by Football Genius on Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The-Frank-Tavern
    The-Frank-Tavern

Post by The-Frank-Tavern Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:53 pm

Tweedle wrote:Man Utd aren't really interested.
    says who saf in the press, could be a big smoke screen?
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:53 pm

Glenn Hysén wrote:

if Chelsea offer £45 million you'd be a foot to say no. For a 27 year old. You could almost get 3 more Darren Bents for that.

Would you sell Gerrard to Chelsea for £50m ?
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:53 pm

It suits berbatov IMO

He clearly wants to leave, he is getting older and his agent is in the press every week fishing for a move

Chelsea will be selling drogba for 15M+, roman will be supplying another limitless pit of cash and any new manager will have to focus on technical players to finally give roman the excitment he craves.

Berbatov will probably be chelsea's no 1 target
    The-Frank-Tavern
    The-Frank-Tavern

Post by The-Frank-Tavern Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:54 pm

The Coolest™️ wrote:
    Glenn Hysén wrote:if Chelsea offer £45 million you'd be a foot to say no. For a 27 year old. You could almost get 3 more Darren Bents for that.

lol!
    Glenarch of the Glen

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:54 pm

The Coolest™️ wrote:
    Glenn Hysén wrote:
    The Coolest™️ wrote:Chelsea isn't happening.

If he played for Spurs I would ok
    COTR
    COTR

Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:56 pm

The Coolest™️ wrote:
    Glenn Hysén wrote:

Could you imagine berbatov's reaction if you rejected a 45 million bid to get him out of his spurs nightmare cyclops
    Bashmachkin
    Bashmachkin

Number of posts : 2374
    Registration date : 2007-02-09

Post by Bashmachkin Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:08 pm

I would like him to stay at Tottenham, because despite the rivalry between them and Newcastle, I like the club, I like their players, I like their fans on here, and generally I'd prefer to see such a good player stay in the Premier League, outside the top four, so that the league can remain interesting and become increasingly competitive.

And I reckon that he will stay at Tottenham. It's always difficult to tell whether a player is unhappy at a club, or whether an agent is just stirring things. Overall, though he is clearly ambitious, I'm not sure that Berbatov is unhappy at Tottenham - his performances suggest that he's not feeling too bad, whilst Tottenham's style of play suits him, and enables him to be the star player.

I'm not sure where he would move if he did leave Tottenham. Man Utd don't seem interested; he might suit Arsenal, but there's the problem of him being at Tottenham whilst I can't see Wenger spending on him; I don't envisage Grant going for him if he remains at Chelsea; I don't see Benitez going for him and he maybe wouldn't fit in Liverpool's system. The suggestions are that Milan will get Shevchenko, probably Ronaldinho, and perhaps Drogba; Inter already have a lot of strikers, have Balotelli coming through, and Adriano has been on form in Brazil; it sounds like Juve are getting Amauri. Madrid seem keen on keeping van Nistelrooy; I haven't heard him linked with Barca, but again, it might depend on their managerial situation. I'd say Chelsea and Barca sound his most logical destinations if he was to leave Tottenham, but there aren't loads of options.
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:18 pm

COTR wrote:
    The Coolest™️ wrote:
    Glenn Hysén wrote:

Could you imagine berbatov's reaction if you rejected a 45 million bid to get him out of his spurs nightmare cyclops

Nightmare ?

where will Berbatov be next season? R226996_901468

Looks really horrified here. Erm

If he wants to go, I'd let him go, just not to an EPL team.
    110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:21 pm

He was whinging a lot at the beginning of the season after being tapped up by manu in the summer and unhappy that he was not allowed to talk to them, so he got martin jol fired. I'm not sure many managers would want a player that is such a c**t, even if he is talented.
    110%

Post by 110% Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:22 pm

The Coolest™️ wrote:
    COTR wrote:
    The Coolest™️ wrote:
    Glenn Hysén wrote:

Nightmare ?

If he wants to go, I'd let him go, just not to an EPL team.

If he goes to manu can we expect your first ever negative post abuot them? Wink
    COTR
    COTR

Post by COTR Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:23 pm

Well nightmare is an exaggeration obviously T/S Wink

I think he realises the time for a big move in his career is now. He has been sulking on the pitch for most of the season and has clearly implied to his agent he wants a move.

It's just the way football is these days, horrible as this may be.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171

Post by Kimbo Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:27 pm

The-Frank-Tavern wrote:Newcastle LMFAO how do they get in a list with the rest? wants ECL footy and will only leave to move to a club who competes for titles more so why go to a has been club?

Absolutely nothing.

where will Berbatov be next season? Berbatov_375683a

Wink
    L.r.d
    L.r.d

Number of posts : 5614
    Registration date : 2007-12-21

Post by L.r.d Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:35 pm

Is that pic your wallpaper?

Berbatov will join Man Utd this summer i guarantee it ok
    110%

Post by 110% Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:44 pm

L r d wrote:Is that pic your wallpaper?

Berbatov will join Man Utd this summer i guarantee it ok

I agree

but I don't think it will work as well as everyone thinks as he is too slow to play manu's counterattacking game and him and rooney will both drop deep to link up with the midfield. It will be worse than rooney-tevez.
    Zack

Number of posts : 1571
    Supports : Tottenham Hotspur
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by Zack Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:33 pm

He won't leave. Once Ramos starts spending on the players that will revive us (to an extent) for next season, he will stay. If Jol was in charge today, I am certain he would leave. But Ramos proven pedigree and ambition will hopefully sway any intentions he has of leaving.

IF he does leave, than it will only be for Man U or abroad. But its seems unlikely that Man U will spend such extragavent amount to lure him, after spending over 40 million last summer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:34 pm