Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+56
Parks lives
Luis
Since 1888
Allez les rouges
Roger Hunt
L.r.d
Fade out
EMP
Pirlo
Tweesus
Protheus
shazlx
TM
Bashmachkin
Sheffield gunner
Batman
The Easter Bunny
MaRiukaS
SuperMario
Romford Pele
Hlebagone
anfield 1989
Rosicky
TITO
christmasborocooper
Puro
Jaime
blutgraetsche
gone
Luso
golsud
Pierre Littbarski
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
Chocolate Thunder
DeLux
The Bulk
Super Progress
Hem fet un mal partit
BoBo Vieri 32
Murray
The Vermonster
Black Magic
Cesc Soler
abundance
Red n' Black
Sgoater1
Deano
COTR
Calidad
Lordanger
Machiavel
Tarun
DS
Dejan Savićević
fcb
bluenine
60 posters

Serie A Transfer Tracker - Rumours and Confirmed Deals

COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Serie A Transfer Tracker - Rumours and Confirmed Deals - Page 2 Empty Re: Serie A Transfer Tracker - Rumours and Confirmed Deals

Post by COTR Tue May 20, 2008 8:38 pm

Lordanger wrote:Nedved needs to be replaced, bless him but he cant go on much longer. Legend!
    Soomeone to pull the strings is needed. A CM who can pass to help sissoko Smile
    zambrotta is welcome back too.

Do I sense a slight warming to King momo Lord ? I told you he wasn't all bad Wink

Lampard would be quite a swoop alright. It would be funny to see this happen, but it will only hasten a change of chelsea's style and with abram willing to go on another billion pound spending spree it will be far better for all concerned if lampard is still around to get in the way
    Lordanger
    Lordanger

Number of posts : 1519
    Supports : hairbands
    Favourite Player : Not Gerrard
    Registration date : 2006-09-27

Serie A Transfer Tracker - Rumours and Confirmed Deals - Page 2 Empty Re: Serie A Transfer Tracker - Rumours and Confirmed Deals

Post by Lordanger Tue May 20, 2008 9:21 pm

to be fair ive not seen much of juve since xmas (my job interferes with sundays sometimes) so i can only go on what ive heard which is that he has been doing well. still cant pass the damn ball though - apparently.
    No lampard at juve, please no. Need a bit more pace and flair IMO, as blue says Giovinco could do it, but it is still a could. time will tell...
    how about VDV, this would be good!
    Dejan Savićević
    Dejan Savićević

Number of posts : 2921
    Supports : A.C. Milan/Italy
    Favourite Player : Lionel Messi, Andrés Iniesta, Xavi
    Registration date : 2007-01-26

Post by Dejan Savićević Tue May 20, 2008 10:14 pm

Didn't Nedved sign a contract extension?
    Deano
    Deano

Number of posts : 22042
    Supports : West Ham United
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Deano Tue May 20, 2008 10:25 pm

Why would Maggio go to Napoli FFS? It's bad enough when Roma and Palermo nick our players...but Napoli?!?!?!
    bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by bluenine Tue May 20, 2008 10:47 pm

West Ham e Sampdoria wrote:Why would Maggio go to Napoli FFS? It's bad enough when Roma and Palermo nick our players...but Napoli?!?!?!
    I don't make rumours dude, but apparently there is a deal on the table... Napoli have offered 6M, which I believe is a few million less than what Sampdoria should ask for...
    Deano
    Deano

Post by Deano Tue May 20, 2008 10:49 pm

It's not what you've wrote Bluey...I just mean who do Napoli think they are? I see no reason why Napoli should be able to buy our best players.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Tue May 20, 2008 11:04 pm

West Ham e Sampdoria wrote:It's not what you've wrote Bluey...I just mean who do Napoli think they are? I see no reason why Napoli should be able to buy our best players.
    The way I see it, Doria have establised this reputation of letting their best players go every season... Napoli are a very ambitious club with a dynamic president - he wants to rebuild the team to relive the glory days of late 80s. Those guys are talking big, very big this summer. Some names that are being tossed around sound almost ridiculous - Cannavaro, Quagliarella, Di Natale, Saviola, etc.
    Deano
    Deano

Post by Deano Tue May 20, 2008 11:06 pm

This much is true...I am hoping that this will change, and that we will have some ambition...seeing as last time we done that...we have been relegated and have finished in about 14th.

If we let Maggio go for any price...let alone £6m...we are fools.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Tue May 20, 2008 11:09 pm

West Ham e Sampdoria wrote:This much is true...I am hoping that this will change, and that we will have some ambition...seeing as last time we done that...we have been relegated and have finished in about 14th.

If we let Maggio go for any price...let alone £6m...we are fools.
    ok

I am really hoping that Sampdoria and Udinese keep their talent this time, and actually add to their squad. If they do, the could make a bigger impact on Serie A and challenge for CL, and also make an impact in europe. But somehow I am not too confident this would happen...

Same goes for Palermo, but there I never had any hope... perhaps it will be a good thing if Palermo make other Serie A squads more competitive!

On the brighter side, clubs like Napoli, Torino, Lazio and Genoa are sure to make their squads more competitive!
    Deano
    Deano

Post by Deano Tue May 20, 2008 11:17 pm

I'm hoping we'd keep our core players...those being Cassano, Maggio, Palombo, Volpi and Campagnaro IMO. We need to add to the quality we have and build. This is the pefect time for us to do so, and get back to challenging the top 4 every season. We certainly have the stature to do so...and I'll be disappointed if we don't.

It's about time we stopped being a selling club...and cemented our place in the top 6!
    Sgoater1
    Sgoater1

Number of posts : 11129
    Supports : Man City
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Sgoater1 Tue May 20, 2008 11:55 pm

Where is Nocerino going to ?
    Deano
    Deano

Post by Deano Tue May 20, 2008 11:59 pm

Nocerino is going to Palermo too...along with Lanzafame (who wanted to join West Ham).
    Tarun
    Tarun

Number of posts : 3087
    Supports : Juventus
    Favourite Player : Del Piero, Gianluigi Buffon
    Registration date : 2007-01-16

Post by Tarun Wed May 21, 2008 5:50 am

VDV would be the ideal bet for Juventus with regards to an attacking CM. And he himself expressed his desire to play for Juve. And I am sure Amauri is not the only big name signing, it the first one of a few to follow.
    Honestly I would like to see a Lampard or Alonso in the team. Their style of play suits the Italian game.
    LW will be a position to fill as well & we wait to see what possible names are in contention.
    Lord, I must tell you after having seen Sissoko in the past couple of months, the guy is maturing leaps & bounds & IMO has already proved his money's worth. And his passing gets better by the day. The best thing is how he terrorizes the opposition's game. I think he will be an excellent companion for a creative MF in the center.
    Lordanger wrote:to be fair ive not seen much of juve since xmas (my job interferes with sundays sometimes) so i can only go on what ive heard which is that he has been doing well. still cant pass the damn ball though - apparently.
    No lampard at juve, please no. Need a bit more pace and flair IMO, as blue says Giovinco could do it, but it is still a could. time will tell...
    how about VDV, this would be good!
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Wed May 21, 2008 9:10 am

The Tracker for confirmed deals at top clubs (all prices in Euros - guesstimates used when involving player swaps):

Milan
    IN: Flamini (Free)
    OUT: Serginho (Free); Cafu (Free)
    Inter
    IN: Adriano (Back from Loan)
    OUT: Solari (Free)
    Juve
    IN: Amauri (20M); Giovinco (Back from Loan)
    OUT: Nocerino (6M); Lanzafame (co-own 2M).
    Roma
    IN
    OUT
    Fiorentina
    IN: Felipe Melo (16M);
    OUT: Ujfalusi (Free)
    Sampdoria
    IN
    OUT
    Lazio
    IN
    OUT
    Napoli
    IN: Tomas Costa (4M);
    OUT: Sosa (Free)
    Udinese
    IN
    OUT

Strong Rumours:
    1. Lloris to Milan
    2. Maggio to Napoli/Milan/Inter
    3. Ronaldinho to Milan
    4. Vargas to Fiorentina
    5. Rossi to Fiorentina
    6. Barzagli to Milan/Fiorentina
    7. Marquez to Milan
    9. Alonso to Juve
    10. Eto'o to Inter, Chivu to Barca

Last edited by bluenine on Wed May 21, 2008 7:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
    DS
    DS

Number of posts : 12952
    Supports : Manchester United , Bayern Munich

Post by DS Wed May 21, 2008 9:23 am

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=104721

Moggio to Milan , dont think Xavi is what Juve wants he sit deeps too deep for a be a useful partner for Momo.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Wed May 21, 2008 9:28 am

I like this guy. Attitude ok

I always wondered... what is it about Napoli that brings such loyalty among players? Fiorentina have it to some extent too.... its different from top club loyalty, that is understandable. But someone even when Napoli and Fiorentina are struggling, good players remain loyal to them. Hamsik is 20, has been a revelation this season, just been 1year at Naples, and normally should be delighted that top clubs are after him...

There is something different about Napoli. I think its got to do with the fans/atmosphere.

Hamisk Rubbishes Liverpool Link
    Napoli midfielder Marek Hamsik has dismissed reports linking him with Liverpool, insisting he has no intention of leaving Italy…
    Stampa Articolo Invia ad un amico Contatta la redazione galleria zoom The Slovakia international is believed to have caught the eye of Reds boss Rafa Benitez, and it has been rumoured he is scheduled to fly to England on Sunday to discuss terms.

But the 20-year-old, who has also been targeted by Manchester United and Chelsea, has rejected such speculation and insists he is happy in Naples.

When asked about the Reds rumours by Slovak newspaper Pravda, Hamsik replied: "Really? That is absolute nonsense. I don't know anything about travelling to Liverpool on Sunday.

"It is still valid that I would prefer to stay at Napoli. At the moment I am not thinking about any other possibility."
    DS
    DS

Number of posts : 12952
    Supports : Manchester United , Bayern Munich

Post by DS Wed May 21, 2008 9:30 am

I dont think he's a target for Man Utd by the way.
    Tarun
    Tarun

Number of posts : 3087
    Supports : Juventus
    Favourite Player : Del Piero, Gianluigi Buffon
    Registration date : 2007-01-16

Post by Tarun Wed May 21, 2008 11:55 am

Juve launch Alonso raid Wednesday 21 May, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus director general Jean-Claude Blanc has flown to Liverpool with the intention of signing Xabi Alonso.

All three major sports newspapers in the peninsula today lead with the Old Lady’s interest in the Spaniard and a deal could be on the horizon.

Having virtually wrapped up the signature of Amauri from Palermo, the Italian giants have turned to landing a quality midfielder and Alonso seems to be their man.

The classy playmaker has been associated with the Bianconeri in the past and they have revived their interest following Champions League qualification.

Stories suggest that Blanc has held talks with the Anfield management and little separates the clubs seeing as Juve have offered £11m and the Reds want £14m.

Further talks for the 26-year-old will reportedly take place next week, but confidence is high that a deal could be done after Juve signed Momo Sissoko from the Premiership side in January.

However, it’s unclear whether the Spanish international, tied to Liverpool until 2012, is willing to leave his present side.

"At the moment I am with Liverpool, I have a contract with Liverpool and I want to be at Liverpool,” he told skysports.com recently.

"I have been surprised and very disappointed to read that I want to leave Liverpool. The people who write these things have clearly not done very rigorous research."

Juventus do need fresh faces in midfield as flops Sergio Almiron and Tiago Mendes are set to be sold after failing to settle in Turin.
    Deano
    Deano

Post by Deano Wed May 21, 2008 12:34 pm

Oh great...more clubs after Maggio!
    Lordanger
    Lordanger

Number of posts : 1519
    Supports : hairbands
    Favourite Player : Not Gerrard
    Registration date : 2006-09-27

Post by Lordanger Wed May 21, 2008 7:42 pm

Alonso would be good, his style would suit italy.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Wed May 21, 2008 7:45 pm

I am surprised about this Felipe Melo deal that Fiorentina have just completed.... £12 Million?? He must be really good... Coz Prandelli is usually a very shrewd judge of talent.

Must admit, I don't remember watching him play....

Whether its a wise move, only time will tell... I would have thought that Fiorentina should only spend that kinda money on established stars who are at the peak of their career... Fiorentina needs to buy experience if they are to do well in the CL. Prandelli may be making the same mistakes Wenger has made in the past....
    Red n' Black
    Red n' Black

Number of posts : 1499
    Supports : AC Milan
    Registration date : 2007-03-26

Post by Red n' Black Wed May 21, 2008 8:36 pm

They'll buy Gila, don't worry. Biggrin

And he'll actually do well there(i'm not joking). Wink
    abundance
    abundance

Number of posts : 1514
    Supports : FC Inter
    Registration date : 2007-01-29

Post by abundance Thu May 22, 2008 4:07 am

bluenine wrote:I am surprised about this Felipe Melo deal that Fiorentina have just completed.... £12 Million?? He must be really good... Coz Prandelli is usually a very shrewd judge of talent.

Must admit, I don't remember watching him play....

Where did you get that figure? La Gazzetta reports an estimate of a total of 15m euros for transfer fees AND four years contract wages.

About the player, I've never seen him as well, can only report the buzz here in Florence. It seems Corvino truly believes in this guy, he announced his plan to bring him in several months ago. It seems he's going to be a starter in midfield, replacing Liverani who's rumored to be surely leaving.

Corvino has always had a great eye for promising primavera and ready to bloom youngsters.
    Time will tell if Melo develops into a Montolivo-Pasqual-Kuzmanovic success story or into a Vanden Borre-Lupoli-Cacia flop
    Cesc Soler
    Cesc Soler

Number of posts : 9944
    Supports : Arsenal FC
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Cesc Soler Thu May 22, 2008 10:20 am

AC Milan target Drogba, Eto'o and Adebayor

AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti has targeted Chelsea striker Didier Drogba, Barcelona's Samuel Eto'o or Arsenal's Emmanuel Adebayor as potential close-season signings.

Palermo striker Amauri is also an option, although the Brazilian appears close to signing for Serie A rivals Juventus.

"One of the four. They are all perfect," Ancelotti told Thursday's La Gazzetta dello Sport when asked about his plans to strengthen his attack before next season.

"They are centre forwards with the characteristics needed to solve our problems. We need flexible forwards who can help the squad in defence too."

Milan will be desperate to improve next season after finishing fifth in Serie A this term and failing to qualify for the Champions League.

Ancelotti indicated he would bring six or seven new signings to the San Siro.

"That's how things will be because some players will quit and there is a need for replacements," he said. "But it won't be a revolution. The foundation is solid and we'll build the Milan of the future on it."

Ancelotti refused to comment on whether Brazilian Ronaldinho remained a target following stop-start negotiations with the Barcelona forward.

"He's a great champion and Milan always looks at champions," he said. "But whether he's coming is not a question to ask me."

http://uk.reuters.com/article/footballNews/idUKB6587620080522?rpc=401&
    AC Milan better have good wages available, because it will take an awful lot of money to convince players of that quality to play UEFA Cup football for a season or two.
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Thu May 22, 2008 10:33 am

Can't see Adebayor going.

Etoo will cost 35-40 million, Drogba 20-25, though he is 3 years older. So I'd say they'll sign Drogba, unless Mourinho wants him for Inter.
    Red n' Black
    Red n' Black

Post by Red n' Black Thu May 22, 2008 10:37 am

If true, I see Drogba as the perfect choice to fit our tactical system; what he brings to the table is exactly what we've been lacking upfront.
    Cesc Soler
    Cesc Soler

Number of posts : 9944
    Supports : Arsenal FC
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Cesc Soler Thu May 22, 2008 10:41 am

Does the fact that you are listening to offers for Eto'o worry you?

But yes out of those three Drogba looks the most likely to move. Ronaldinho's future club probably won't be decided until July, if things keep on going at this rate.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Thu May 22, 2008 10:41 am

kas wrote:Can't see Adebayor going.

Etoo will cost 35-40 million, Drogba 20-25, though he is 3 years older. So I'd say they'll sign Drogba, unless Mourinho wants him for Inter.
    Please stop saying that! We don't want Mourinho!!!
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Thu May 22, 2008 10:44 am

Inter join Vargas race
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiorentina may be beaten by Italian champions Inter in the chase to sign Catania revelation Juan Vargas. The Viola looked to have wrapped up the deal to land the Peruvian after Catania officials claimed the player would join a top club situated in the centre of the peninsula.

However, it seems that the Tuscan giants haven’t finalised terms for the 24-year-old which has allowed the Nerazzurri to step in. Inter are looking for flank cover seeing as they will lose both Aparecido Cesar and Santiago Solari during the next few months.

Roma, Juventus and Real Madrid have also been paired with the South American who can play both in defence and midfield. The Stadio Massimino outfit are thought to be requesting a transfer fee of £8m for a man they signed from Colon in August 2006.

cheers At £8M, he is a bargain! Also we will have that much needed alternative for Maxwell at LB!
    Red n' Black
    Red n' Black

Post by Red n' Black Thu May 22, 2008 10:47 am

Man if Galliani let's Vargas slip away, he is a moron of epic proportions! Especially if the cugini snatch him! Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:12 pm