Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+56
Parks lives
Luis
Since 1888
Allez les rouges
Roger Hunt
L.r.d
Fade out
EMP
Pirlo
Tweesus
Protheus
shazlx
TM
Bashmachkin
Sheffield gunner
Batman
The Easter Bunny
MaRiukaS
SuperMario
Romford Pele
Hlebagone
anfield 1989
Rosicky
TITO
christmasborocooper
Puro
Jaime
blutgraetsche
gone
Luso
golsud
Pierre Littbarski
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
Chocolate Thunder
DeLux
The Bulk
Super Progress
Hem fet un mal partit
BoBo Vieri 32
Murray
The Vermonster
Black Magic
Cesc Soler
abundance
Red n' Black
Sgoater1
Deano
COTR
Calidad
Lordanger
Machiavel
Tarun
DS
Dejan Savićević
fcb
bluenine
60 posters

Serie A Transfer Tracker - Rumours and Confirmed Deals

fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Serie A Transfer Tracker - Rumours and Confirmed Deals - Page 3 Empty Re: Serie A Transfer Tracker - Rumours and Confirmed Deals

Post by fcb Thu May 22, 2008 10:50 am

Cesc Soler wrote:Does the fact that you are listening to offers for Eto'o worry you?

Yes, a little bit. Perhaps to make a proper "fresh start" we do need to get rid of Etoo because of his association with unsavoury incidents these past 2 seasons. Also the board is showing it can learn from its mistakes by being willing to let go of a player who is not conducive to team spirit, while he is at his peak value, rather than letting it slip away like Ronaldinho.

But of course the biggest concern is who we can get, if anyone, to effectively replace him:

Guiza is a good striker, but could just be a one season wonder.

Benzema is not really realistic.

Huntelaar, Gomez, etc. are talented players, but too young and relatively unproven (obviously) in Spain and at the very top level in the CL. We don't need another young striker to hold up Bojan's progress.

Drogba, well, he would be an achievable signing, but I'm not 100% convinced by him. For me he only looks really good when Chelsea play a direct game and he can bully defenders...whether he can adapt to our passing game is unknown.
    fcb
    fcb

Serie A Transfer Tracker - Rumours and Confirmed Deals - Page 3 Empty Re: Serie A Transfer Tracker - Rumours and Confirmed Deals

Post by fcb Thu May 22, 2008 10:51 am

bluenine wrote:
    kas wrote:Can't see Adebayor going.

Etoo will cost 35-40 million, Drogba 20-25, though he is 3 years older. So I'd say they'll sign Drogba, unless Mourinho wants him for Inter.
    Please stop saying that! We don't want Mourinho!!!

Do you really think Mancini will stay? IMO it just looks like one of those cases where it's inevitable that he will leave.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by bluenine Thu May 22, 2008 10:54 am

Red n' Black wrote:Man if Galliani let's Vargas slip away, he is a moron of epic proportions! Especially if the cugini snatch him! Evil or Very Mad

He is one of my 3 dream signings of the summer! Considering that the other two are really out of bounds (Mascherano and Messi), just signing Vargas would make me so happy! He would blend right in at Inter!

Last edited by bluenine on Thu May 22, 2008 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Thu May 22, 2008 10:57 am

kas wrote:
    bluenine wrote:
    kas wrote:Can't see Adebayor going.

Etoo will cost 35-40 million, Drogba 20-25, though he is 3 years older. So I'd say they'll sign Drogba, unless Mourinho wants him for Inter.
    Please stop saying that! We don't want Mourinho!!!

Do you really think Mancini will stay? IMO it just looks like one of those cases where it's inevitable that he will leave.
    It looked inevitable after he ignored the press after the scudetto win, but the latest statements by his agent and Moratti have been encouraging.

What really shocks me is that a majority of Inter fans (62%) this week have voted for prefering Mourinho over Mancini next season. I can only assume that most of these fans are recent joinees = glory hunters.

I am convinced, the best thing Moratti can do right now is confirm Mancio unconditionally for another 3 years.
    DS
    DS

Number of posts : 12952
    Supports : Manchester United , Bayern Munich
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by DS Thu May 22, 2008 11:01 am

Vargas is 24 right ?
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Thu May 22, 2008 11:03 am

So who are the realistic signings that you would like your club to make this summer??

For Inter, I would prefer the following transfer campaign:
    OUT: Crespo, Solari, Cesar, Maniche, Figo
    IN: Vargas, Adriano, Quaresma, Diarra (Optional)

Other options:
    If not Vargas, then: Konko/Dossena
    If not Adriano, then: Drogba/Eto'o
    If not Quaresma, then: Mancini/Maggio/Rosina

Last edited by bluenine on Thu May 22, 2008 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Black Magic

Number of posts : 7514
    Registration date : 2007-10-14

Post by Black Magic Thu May 22, 2008 11:04 am

It looks like a couple of free transfers from Serie B for us this summer Bluey. cheers
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Thu May 22, 2008 11:10 am

BM Ale wrote:It looks like a couple of free transfers from Serie B for us this summer Bluey. cheers
    Who do you have in mind??

I would love to hear a Roma fans view on what transfer campaign Roma should have.... What can Spalletti change now, coz last summer he already go whatever he wanted. Do you think his attacking strategy can only get you so far? Does he need to make a shift tactically for Roma to take that next step? Or do you think that if you continue to play this way (which is great, don't get me wrong - I have never seen a stronger Roma) then sooner or later you will win scudetto/CL?

Its a tough one. I have my thoughts, but would love to hear your perspective.
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Thu May 22, 2008 11:14 am

Why BM? Isn't the Soros takeover going through?
    Black Magic

Post by Black Magic Thu May 22, 2008 11:41 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Grr Grr Grr

I made a huge post replying to Bluenine and I accidentally clicked the X button when I wanted to minimise. Crying or Very sad

I had been typing it up for half an hour. Crying or Very sad
    Black Magic

Post by Black Magic Thu May 22, 2008 11:49 am

I forgot everything I said, can't be fucked typing it all up again anyway right now. I'll answer your question tonight Bluey. Ale
    Black Magic

Post by Black Magic Thu May 22, 2008 11:58 am

kas wrote:Why BM? Isn't the Soros takeover going through?

Not as of yet no. The Sensis seem to be going the "we'll own Roma until we no longer can afford it" route. <Ale>
    The Vermonster

Number of posts : 522
    Supports : Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Vermaelen - Exceeding the greatest expectations
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by The Vermonster Thu May 22, 2008 1:01 pm

bluenine wrote:So who are the realistic signings that you would like your club to make this summer??

Other options:

What happens to Dacourt? I guess he is also out of contract, plus getting on, plus croaked.

If he is let go then a backup for Cambiasso is needed.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Thu May 22, 2008 1:35 pm

21GunnerSalute wrote:
    bluenine wrote:So who are the realistic signings that you would like your club to make this summer??

Other options:

What happens to Dacourt? I guess he is also out of contract, plus getting on, plus croaked.

If he is let go then a backup for Cambiasso is needed.
    Thats why I said Diarra is optional. Ideally, if he can continue it will be great.... Cambaisso+Dacourt has been our best central partnerhip over the last 2 seasons.

But both Vieira and Dacourt are not getting any younger, and I am still not convinced regarding the kids (Pele and Bolzoni) who could both benefit from loan moves. So maybe we do need one quality DM, someone about mid twenties with quality experience.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Thu May 22, 2008 1:40 pm

The Tracker for confirmed deals at top clubs (all prices in Euros - guesstimates used when involving player swaps):

Milan
    IN: Flamini (Free)
    OUT: Serginho (Free); Cafu (Free)
    Inter
    IN: Adriano (Back from Loan)
    OUT: Solari (Free)
    Juve
    IN: Amauri (20M); Giovinco (Back from Loan)
    OUT: Nocerino (6M); Lanzafame (co-own 2M).
    Roma
    IN
    OUT
    Fiorentina
    IN: Felipe Melo (16M); Stevan Jovetic (-);
    OUT: Ujfalusi (Free)
    Sampdoria
    IN
    OUT
    Lazio
    IN
    OUT
    Napoli
    IN: Tomas Costa (4M);
    OUT: Sosa (Free)
    Udinese
    IN
    OUT

Strong Rumours:
    1. Lloris to Milan
    2. Maggio to Napoli/Milan/Inter
    3. Ronaldinho to Milan
    4. Vargas to Fiorentina/Inter
    5. Rossi to Fiorentina
    6. Barzagli to Milan/Fiorentina
    7. Marquez to Milan
    9. Alonso to Juve
    10. Eto'o to Inter, Chivu to Barca
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Thu May 22, 2008 8:33 pm

bluenine, rather than Marquez I'd say Zambrotta to Milan in the "Strong Rumours" list.

This one slipped under the radar today...representative/s of Milan met with Txiki in Barcelona to discuss a deal for Zambrotta. 10 million euros may be the fee.

http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=44&idioma=CAS&idtipusrecurs_PK=7&idnoticia_PK=511825
    Murray
    Murray

Number of posts : 10247

Post by Murray Thu May 22, 2008 8:42 pm

Bluenine, it's interesting how you have put Milan above Inter in your list. All those years of not winning anything must have had a big effect on you.
    BoBo Vieri 32
    BoBo Vieri 32

Number of posts : 10187
    Supports : Whichever Serie A team is doing best in the Champions League/Port Vale
    Favourite Player : Andy Townsend, Robbie Earle
    Registration date : 2006-08-13

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 Thu May 22, 2008 8:46 pm

Lazio chase Argentine pair
    Thursday 22 May, 2008

Lazio have their eyes on Valencia starlet Ever Banega, while they are close to announcing the capture of goalkeeper Juan Pablo Carrizo.

After a disappointing season, which has seen them failing both in Serie A and the Champions League, the Biancocelesti are now looking to strengthen their squad.

Former Boca talent Banega could represent a fantastic addition to Delio Rossi's team and the young Argentine would be willing to move to Italy.

Banega joined Valencia for £14m last January, but struggled to adapt to life at Mestalla.

The cash-strapped Spanish giants are now looking to offload him and Lazio fans would welcome his arrival, even if only on loan.

Lazio have already agreed fees with River Plate for Carrizo, but the goalkeeper has had to solve problems with his Italian passport.

President Claudio Lotito has now paid all of the £5.5m transfer fee, rather than the three instalments previously agreed, and Carrizo can be considered a Lazio player.

cheers cheers cheers

Although a year too late, it would've been great if we could get Banega. He will follow in the great footsteps of Almeyda and Simeone.

We need a new RB.
    Hem fet un mal partit

Number of posts : 904
    Registration date : 2008-05-19

Post by Hem fet un mal partit Thu May 22, 2008 8:49 pm

If Banega is on the market then we better be in for him too...
    Calidad
    Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
    Supports : Hibernian FC
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Calidad Thu May 22, 2008 9:02 pm

Would be foolish for Valencia to sell Banega. He is a huge talent, and has played well in what limited opportunities he has had this season. Had a few off-field problems obviously, but he's already said he wants a clean start next season
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Thu May 22, 2008 9:45 pm

Murray wrote:Bluenine, it's interesting how you have put Milan above Inter in your list. All those years of not winning anything must have had a big effect on you.
    haha

The only reason Milan were on top of that list is coz they did the first big transfer of the season.

And the only table where it matters to be on top, Inter are much above Milan Wink
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Thu May 22, 2008 9:46 pm

The Tracker for confirmed deals at top clubs (all prices in Euros - guesstimates used when involving player swaps):

Milan
    Inter
    IN: Adriano (Back from Loan)
    Juve
    IN: Amauri (20M); Giovinco (Back from Loan)
    Roma
    IN
    OUT
    Fiorentina
    IN: Felipe Melo (16M); Stevan Jovetic (-);
    Sampdoria
    IN
    OUT
    Lazio
    IN
    OUT
    Napoli
    IN: Tomas Costa (4M);
    Udinese
    IN
    OUT

Strong Rumours:
    1. Lloris to Milan
    3. Ronaldinho to Milan
    4. Vargas to Fiorentina/Inter
    5. Rossi to Fiorentina
    6. Barzagli to Milan/Fiorentina
    7. Zambrotta to Milan
    9. Alonso to Juve
    10. Eto'o to Inter, Chivu to Barca
    11. Benega to Lazio
    Dejan Savićević
    Dejan Savićević

Number of posts : 2921
    Supports : A.C. Milan/Italy
    Favourite Player : Lionel Messi, Andrés Iniesta, Xavi
    Registration date : 2007-01-26

Post by Dejan Savićević Thu May 22, 2008 10:59 pm

Barcelona full-back Gianluca Zambrotta is awaiting news regarding his transfer to Milan, but the deal is yet to be sealed.

-------------

Thursday 22 May
    Gazzetta dello Sport

Manchester cannibals
    The Cup goes from the Rossoneri to the Red Devils
    Ancelotti: ‘Let’s start from Pato and Flamini. And a super player up front’
    TurboMario Balotelli: I now dream of Azzurro

Corriere dello Sport
    ‘A great Juve’
    Amauri signed, they net Xabi Alonso. The experts say: ‘They can win it all’
    Manchester, it’s a triumph!
    And Lampard goes to Inter

Tuttosport
    Amauri
    It’s done, he’ll sign on Tuesday with Juve
    Xabi: Liverpool give their OK
    Van Der Sar is the hero, Manchester champions
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Serie A Transfer Tracker - Rumours and Confirmed Deals - Page 3 Empty Lazio Linked With Aimar Move

Post by Super Progress Fri May 23, 2008 4:32 pm

Lazio Linked With Aimar Move

Lazio are interested in signing Real Zaragoza midfielder Pablo Aimar according to reports in the Italian press.

Zaragoza were relegated on the final day of the Spanish season and a number of their players, including the likes of Diego Milito and Sergio Garcia, seem set to move away from La Romareda over the summer rather than follow the team into the Segunda.

Argentine midfielder Aimar, 28, is considered to be among those players likely to depart and his availability has attracted the attention of Italian side Lazio, who are mulling over a bid for the former River Plate and Valencia star.

Zaragoza will request a fee in the region of €8-10million for his services, although Lazio are thought to be hopeful of agreeing an initial season long loan deal with the option to make the deal permanent should Aimar become an integral part of their side.

Aimar holds a Spanish passport and therefore would not take up one of the coveted non-EU spots in Lazio's squad, and the feeling is that he would be open to a move to Italy should Lazio firm up their interest.

The Biancocelesti are yet to make contact with Zaragoza or the player's agent, but could be set to do so in the coming days should they decide that Aimar is the right man to inject some more creativity into their midfield.
    http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=707958

Very good move by Lazio. He was great last year for Zaragoza but it has been hard this year of course. who is their current trequartista?
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Fri May 23, 2008 6:33 pm

Latest News: Barzagli confirms for Fiorentina! Zalayeta and Blasi confirm for Napoli!

Milan
    Inter
    IN: Adriano (Back from Loan); Recoba (Back from Loan)
    Juve
    IN: Amauri (20M); Giovinco (Back from Loan); Albin Ekdal (undisclosed);
    Roma
    IN
    OUT
    Fiorentina
    IN: Felipe Melo (16M); Stevan Jovetic (undisclosed); Barzagli (undisclosed)
    Sampdoria
    IN
    OUT
    Lazio
    IN
    OUT
    Napoli
    IN: Tomas Costa (4M); Zalayeta (co-own); Blasi (undisclosed)
    Udinese
    IN
    OUT

Strong Rumours:
    1. Lloris/Ronaldinho/Zambrotta to Milan
    3. Vargas to Fiorentina/Inter
    4. Rossi to Fiorentina
    5. Alonso to Juve
    6. Eto'o to Inter, Chivu to Barca
    7. Benega/Aimar to Lazio
    8. Hleb to Inter

Last edited by bluenine on Sat May 24, 2008 1:52 am; edited 2 times in total
    Dejan Savićević
    Dejan Savićević

Post by Dejan Savićević Fri May 23, 2008 9:15 pm

Barzagli to Viola is a very good deal for both.
    Dejan Savićević
    Dejan Savićević

Post by Dejan Savićević Fri May 23, 2008 9:17 pm

Friday 23 May
    Gazzetta dello Sport

Golden dreams - Expensive but possible: Italy awaits Drogba, Adebayor, Ronaldinho, Lampard and Eto'o
    Milan: Kaka undergoes an operation, Gila price is £12m
    Paloschi moves towards Reggina
    Palladino for Samp switch

Corriere dello Sport
    Galliani: Milan will sign two great strikers - Sheva and Ronaldinho are favourites but the Drogba trail is still hot
    Cristiano Ronaldo shock: I could leave Manchester United
    Olympic controversy, Petrucci: Italian clubs don't want to send their players
    Lotito announces: Lazio will go forward with Rossi

Tuttosport
    Moratti isn't giving up: It's my pride - Controversy over the 2006 Scudetto continues
    Xabi wants Juve
    Toro want Osvaldo or Pazzini
    Zalayeta and Blasi stay at Napoli
    Fiorentina are also thinking of Oddo
    Lanzaro is the reinforcement for Samp's defence
    Dejan Savićević
    Dejan Savićević

Post by Dejan Savićević Fri May 23, 2008 9:17 pm

Paloschi>Reggina (loan)
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Fri May 23, 2008 10:19 pm

--3-- wrote:Barzagli to Viola is a very good deal for both.
    If this has really happened as the reports suggest, this is not good for Milan.... he was one of the most dependable options in Italy.
    Dejan Savićević
    Dejan Savićević

Post by Dejan Savićević Fri May 23, 2008 10:38 pm

Despite denials from Adriano Galliani earlier this week, it is widely believed that negotiations are currently ongoing between Milan and Fiorentina over the proposed transfer of striker Alberto Gilardino.

The 25-year-old is certain to leave San Siro after another hugely disappointing season, and the Viola are the overwhelming favourites to snap him up, mainly due to the presence of Gilardino’s old Parma mentor Cesare Prandelli as coach.

Talks were held yesterday between the two clubs where a transfer fee was the main topic on the agenda. Tuttosport says that during these discussions, Fiorentina officials revealed that they were interested in signing Massimo Oddo.

Oddo had a rather miserable season with the Rossoneri. He was dreadfully poor in the first half of the campaign, before he had an upturn in fortunes at the beginning of 2008. Things then went downhill again due to injury, and he barely played in the final six weeks of the season, thus missing out on a place in Italy’s Euro 2008 squad.

Milan are said to be not totally against the idea of selling the 32-year-old right back, and Fiorentina transfer guru Pantaleo Corvino is said to have spent the whole of yesterday speaking with the agents of both Gilardino and Oddo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:31 pm