Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
forza_rossi
golsud
Zack
Hem fet un mal partit
theflyingfrenchman
debaser
Batman
Axeslammer
Pierre Littbarski
Black Magic
fcb
S4P
Z
COTR
Super Progress
johnny_bravo
Rosicky
TM
Chocolate Thunder
shazlx
robert
Parks lives
GR
Kimbo
Khadrim
Sheffield gunner
Ricardo Jol
Cesc Soler
Calidad
Deluded F*ck™
Deano
L.r.d
Dwarf
Di Caniooooo!
stinger
Luis
40 posters

Premier League Discussion 4th/5th October

COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Premier League Discussion 4th/5th October - Page 11 Empty Re: Premier League Discussion 4th/5th October

Post by COTR Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:20 pm

Pierre Littbarski wrote:torres scores 5 away from home in EPL Crazy

Who needs talent ?

Luis wrote:Torres is just sensational to be honest, I don't think I've ever seen a better player at the club in my time as a Liverpool fan, Gerrard is the only player I can think of anyway

You're 2 favourite players are super athletes and average footballers who are very effective but ugly to watch.

You rate these 2 higher than a genius like Barnes who, if it wasn't for your murdering fans, would have had at least 2 European Cups and would fit nicely alongside names like Gullit and van Basten.

Torres is looking pretty unfit this season Pierre

It's his finishing ability ie footballing ability which is saving him

But carry on bleating, there is only one person coming out of this looking stupid
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Premier League Discussion 4th/5th October - Page 11 Empty Re: Premier League Discussion 4th/5th October

Post by Isco Benny Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:23 pm

Luis wrote:Tottenham Laugh
    Everton Laugh

Silly c**t - easy to laugh when Liverpool FINALLY start looking like title contenders after 18 years.

Great comeback today.

As for us - shambles shambles shambles. As Defoe scores yet again and Bent doesn't, I'm tempted to hunt down Comolli and Levy one by one and inflict electrical torture upon their testicles for what they have done to this club in the space of 12 months
    Z
    Z

Number of posts : 1414
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Fowler, Batistuta, Ronaldo, Totti, Torres
    Registration date : 2007-05-13

Post by Z Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:24 pm

Axeslammer wrote:
    Luis wrote:f@ck off Pierre you stupid wank face.

Good to see you're maturing ok

Erm

If Pierre is making cracks about our "murdering" fans, I can't see whats wrong with Luis' response.
    S4P
    S4P

Number of posts : 14358
    Supports : Chelsea
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by S4P Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:25 pm

cheers
    L.r.d
    L.r.d

Number of posts : 5614
    Registration date : 2007-12-21

Post by L.r.d Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:25 pm

Pretty impressive comeback from Liverpool helped by a stupid red card. Tottenham are fucked why does Bent even get games.
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:25 pm

Why do pundits and the like always go on about what a good job Moyes has done for Everton?

cup wins = 0
    cup final appearances = 0
    Uefa cup record = attrocious

And the thing Evertonian's care most about - the derby, he hasn't even got a great record in that.

You can bang on about money but he had 15 million to spend and bought Felliani (spelling?) could have got maybe 2 good players for that IMO.
    Luis
    Luis

Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson

Post by Luis Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:26 pm

L.r.d wrote:Pretty impressive comeback from Liverpool helped by a stupid red card. Tottenham are fucked why does Bent even get games.

So two feet off the ground isn't a red card now? What if a player breaks his leg from it as we've seen before.
    COTR
    COTR

Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:27 pm

Luis wrote:
    L.r.d wrote:Pretty impressive comeback from Liverpool helped by a stupid red card. Tottenham are fucked why does Bent even get games.

So two feet off the ground isn't a red card now? What if a player breaks his leg from it as we've seen before.

Calm luis.

I'm guessing he is calling zabaleta stupid Wink
    S4P
    S4P

Number of posts : 14358
    Supports : Chelsea
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by S4P Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:27 pm

Z wrote:
    Axeslammer wrote:

Good to see you're maturing ok

Erm

If Pierre is making cracks about our "murdering" fans, I can't see whats wrong with Luis' response.

Well, for starters if you're going to insult someone, especially on a message board, you might as well do it properly. I'm sure pierre's really hurt by being called a "wank face".

Secondly, lulu will now get extremely defensive and act as though none of this is his fault. Ale
    L.r.d
    L.r.d

Post by L.r.d Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:28 pm

Luis wrote:

Where did i say it wasn't a red card

Not sure if Saha is still on the pitch if he is then Everton should get a winner Biggrin
    Sheffield gunner

Number of posts : 16403
    Supports : Arsenal
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Sheffield gunner Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:28 pm

I've been out for most of the afternoon and only just got back. Thankfully Spurs are doing their utmost to cheer us Arsenal fans up after our recent poor performances. Were the fans calling for Ramos' head at all?

Well done to Liverpool for an excellent comeback, and from the look of things Chelsea were convincing again.

From a FF point of view I'm sure plenty of people will have had a good day with the likes of Torres, Defoe, Ireland and Arteta all getting on the scoresheet.
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424

Post by Pierre Littbarski Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:30 pm

I wasn't making "cracks" about murdering fans.

It was just a statement.
    COTR
    COTR

Post by COTR Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:33 pm

Pierre Littbarski wrote:I wasn't making "cracks" about murdering fans.

It was just a statement.

Luis is what 15 or 16 Pierre ?

How many games involving barnes do you think Luis has been to see
    stinger

Number of posts : 6477
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:34 pm

Luis wrote:Why do pundits and the like always go on about what a good job Moyes has done for Everton?

cup wins = 0

And the thing Evertonian's care most about - the derby, he hasn't even got a great record in that.

You can bang on about money but he had 15 million to spend and bought Felliani (spelling?) could have got maybe 2 good players for that IMO.
    Maybe because he took a team when it was close to a relegation and made it a UEFA CUP team, in the time when Premier League became a best league of the world.

I really can't understand you, you won another game and you came to the forum bitching about Everton. Get a life and grow up.
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:36 pm

stinger wrote:
    Luis wrote:Why do pundits and the like always go on about what a good job Moyes has done for Everton?

cup wins = 0

Maybe because he took a team when it was close to a relegation and made it a UEFA CUP team, in the time when Premier League became a best league of the world.

I really can't understand you, you won another game and you came to the forum bitching about Everton. Get a life and grow up.

I'm giving my opinion on the Moyes debate, it's a football forum, get over it. IMO I don't think he's that great a manager, he's got some good players no doubt but Everton never ever look like they're going to win a cup.
    Chocolate Thunder
    Chocolate Thunder

Number of posts : 15804
    Supports : Borussia Dortmund and Liverpool
    Registration date : 2007-01-06

Post by Chocolate Thunder Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:36 pm

Lulu it is Pierre, why get in a fuss over his comments Laughing
    The Easter Bunny
    The Easter Bunny

Number of posts : 8563
    Supports : Cambridge
    Favourite Player : Pitt, Potter, Wilkshire, Carden and Larsson

Post by The Easter Bunny Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:42 pm

Pierre Littbarski wrote:torres scores 5 away from home in EPL Crazy

Who needs talent ?

Luis wrote:Torres is just sensational to be honest, I don't think I've ever seen a better player at the club in my time as a Liverpool fan, Gerrard is the only player I can think of anyway

You're 2 favourite players are super athletes and average footballers who are very effective but ugly to watch.

You rate these 2 higher than a genius like Barnes who, if it wasn't for your murdering fans, would have had at least 2 European Cups and would fit nicely alongside names like Gullit and van Basten.

Torres is quite handsome Ale

Stupid wank face cheers
    Chocolate Thunder
    Chocolate Thunder

Post by Chocolate Thunder Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:43 pm

stinger wrote:

cup wins = 0

Not saying you at all but having been to many Merseyside Derbies and having family in Liverpool for a long time I have first hand experience of the passionate hatred and obsession the Blue side of Merseyside have for the Reds. You go to any Everton forum and you will find threads of Liverpool, abusing them or what not be it if Everton get a positive result or not.

Lulu admittedly should bother with Everton bar the ...

'Everton Laugh

which I see nothing wrong with. I take great pleasure in seeing Everton F up just as many do when it happens with Liverpool.
    Khadrim
    Khadrim

Number of posts : 1719
    Supports : Fulham soft spot for Liverpool, Newcastle, Wolfsburg, Rubin Kazan
    Favourite Player : Paintsil, Barry, Iniesta, Ozil
    Registration date : 2007-03-27

Post by Khadrim Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:46 pm

Why did Liverpool sell Guthrie and keep Leiva? Of the two Guthrie is more composed and gernerally better.
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:46 pm

Hip Hip Heurelho™️ wrote:Tottenham 1-2 Hull

I'd bet my new personalised cufflinks on this one. Very Happy

<Ale> <Ale> <Ale>
    L.r.d
    L.r.d

Post by L.r.d Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:48 pm

Hip Hip Heurelho™️ wrote:
    Hip Hip Heurelho™️ wrote:Tottenham 1-2 Hull

I'd bet my new personalised cufflinks on this one. Very Happy

<Ale> <Ale> <Ale>

Good goal from Frazier 9m please
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19690
    Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
    Favourite Player : Le Tiss, Bergkamp, Tadic, Eric le Roy

Post by Axeslammer Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:49 pm

Big Joe leaves his seat again, so expect Newcastle to win it shortly...
    Chocolate Thunder
    Chocolate Thunder

Post by Chocolate Thunder Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:57 pm

Khadrim wrote:Why did Liverpool sell Guthrie and keep Leiva? Of the two Guthrie is more composed and gernerally better.

I was one at least here who said if Alonso or Lucas were to be sold in the summer, we should keep Guthrie espically after his performances for Bolton that really sent the message he could be a very above player with a good range of passing and technique.

Anyway with Alonso and Masch here is chances would have been limited and obviously he had the talent to be a 1st team regular for a side in the EPL.
    stinger

Number of posts : 6477
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:59 pm

Great, 2-2 against Newcastle, final result Doh . And we didn't deserve any better...
    L.r.d
    L.r.d

Post by L.r.d Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:00 pm

stinger wrote:Great, 2-2 against Newcastle, final result Doh . And we didn't deserve any better...

Saha looked good though ok
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171

Post by Kimbo Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:01 pm

A point! Crazy

The Zog is my MOTM, he got us playing in that 2nd half. <Ale>
    Chocolate Thunder
    Chocolate Thunder

Post by Chocolate Thunder Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:02 pm

2-2 cheers
    Deano
    Deano

Number of posts : 22042
    Supports : West Ham United

Post by Deano Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:38 pm

What a nightmare...gifted them 3 points Laughing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:24 am