Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Today's Football Focus

DD
    DD

Number of posts : 10721
    Supports : NEC
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Today's Football Focus Empty Today's Football Focus

Post by DD Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:41 pm

Lawro just wrote Benfica off. Laugh

About the CL qualifying groups
    "I think all English clubs should qualify, including Celtic."

Bit difficult to know were to put this, but as it was today's FF in the prem board.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Today's Football Focus Empty Re: Today's Football Focus

Post by Kimbo Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:44 pm

You watch that crap? It's one of my most hated shows, the last time they did a feature on Newcastle was back in Ray bloody Stubbs day... that may sound selfish but i don't care! Evil or Very Mad

Also, is it me or has Lawro been trying to act cooler throughout the years? scratch
    DD
    DD

Post by DD Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:50 pm

Tevez said in a word about his transfer to WH "I'm not the one you should ask about that", and ditties like "we signed to WH because they showed interest in us".
    Jaysus, no wonder they look so permanently miserable! Mascherano couldn't answer his questions without looking away from the camera, looking on the ground or nervously scratching his face while answering "I love the club, we sang together..." etc.
    I'm sure they answered their questions honestly. Laugh ok
    DD
    DD

Post by DD Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:51 pm

Kimbo wrote:Also, is it me or has Lawro been trying to act cooler throughout the years? scratch
    Err.. his cool factor hasn't risen a bit to me. Perhaps he'll bring a pipe next week.
    Barrilete
    Barrilete

Number of posts : 2336
    Supports : Club Atlético Boca Juniors
    Favourite Player : Maxi Lopez, aka, TWD (The White Drogba)

Post by Barrilete Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:32 pm

Benfica off?...can't say how strong they are this year compared to last season really, but they haven't been a piece of cake in the past to tell you the truth

Distinguished Dutchman wrote:Tevez said in a word about his transfer to WH "I'm not the one you should ask about that", and ditties like "we signed to WH because they showed interest in us".
    Jaysus, no wonder they look so permanently miserable! Mascherano couldn't answer his questions without looking away from the camera, looking on the ground or nervously scratching his face while answering "I love the club, we sang together..." etc.
    I'm sure they answered their questions honestly. Laugh ok

lol! sang togather? great footballer, but what can he sing(specially in english) I wonder?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:57 pm