Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
Jaime
TheCrazy58
Axeslammer
Chocolate Thunder
Hem fet un..
DeLux
Romford Pele
Pierre Littbarski
christmasborocooper
Super Progress
Cesc Soler
chrissicross
Effenberg
fcb
A & K
Glenarch of the Glen
TM
bluenine
BoBo Vieri 32
DS
Pras_tama
ronnies teeth
Kimbo
Sgoater1
stinger
Murray
EMP
The Easter Bunny
Dejan Savićević
lampiao007
Parks lives
Tweesus
36 posters

Winter Transfer Rumours

Pras_tama
    Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
    Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
    Favourite Player : Scholes
    Registration date : 2008-11-28

Winter Transfer Rumours - Page 3 Empty Re: Winter Transfer Rumours

Post by Pras_tama Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:42 am

bluenine wrote:Inter are apparently launching a shock bid for Milito.... in exchange, they are offering Genoa services of Balotelli, Obinna, & Dacourt. The first two will be on loan/co-ownership, while Dacourt will be a transfer.

Interesting! Milito will be a perfect replacement for Crespo.

I hope it wouldn't happen. Milito has such a good time with Genoa and he should considered Gilardino experience with Milan before ruining his career by moving to big side

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:15 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1719/valencia/2008/12/24/1027231/valencia-set-to-sign-defender-dealbert

Valencia signs Dealbert.
    DS
    DS

Number of posts : 12952
    Supports : Manchester United , Bayern Munich
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by DS Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:30 am

European Championship winner Marcos Senna has revealed he would be "interested" in a January move to Manchester City.
    The Spain midfielder, who is under contract at Villarreal until
    2010, is believed to be one of the players on City manager Mark Hughes'
    wishlist as City owners Abu Dhabi United Group prepare to bankroll a
    spending spree next month.
    "I have heard about the big project at City and I'm flattered by their interest," Senna was reported saying in the Daily Mail. "The Premier League is a big league and I am interested in the challenge.
    "It is complicated leaving Villarreal because I am excited by
    the season and we are still involved in the league and the Champions
    League.
    "It would take an enormous proposition by City for me to leave but it is not impossible."
    Villarreal sporting director Jose Luis Llanez appeared to open
    the door for a bid when he added: "We have received no formal offers
    but in football nothing is impossible.
    "If we get a big offer we would consider it."
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:56 pm

Ramos To Push Real Madrid Into Ashley Young Signing - Report
    Real Madrid manager Juande Ramos is desperate to bring Aston Villa winger Ashley Young to the Bernabeu in January...

Real Madrid head coach Juande Ramos has told the Spanish giants that he wants Ashley Young to be the next arrival at the Bernabeu in the New Year.

According to a report in British tabloid the Daily Star, the former Tottenham Hotspur manager is adamant that the 23-year-old is the man Los Blancos need to win silverware this season.

Apparently, Ramos is prepared to risk upsetting Los Merengues' hierarchy, who are not convinced that Young warrants the £25 million (€26.1 million) he is ready to spend to land the wide-man.

The Spanish giants have already signed Dutch international striker Jan Klass-Huntelaar and French international midfielder Lassana Diarra, both for fees in the region of £21 million (€22 million).

Still, the former Sevilla coach has identified the wings as Madrid's problem areas and, although Aston Villa may be reluctant to sell, he believes a big transfer fee will get him the player he craves.

"Young is the best player on the wing in England," Ramos is quoted as saying, adding, "I have no doubt he will be a sensation in Spain."

Ricky Brooks, Goal.com
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by christmasborocooper Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:37 pm

He better not go to Spain, silly fucker should continue to progress where he is.
    EMP
    EMP

Number of posts : 7384
    Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
    Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by EMP Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:16 pm

€35m Get to f@ck you tight bastards! No sale. Hands off Villa ye raging contes. He is not for sale.
    http://www.goal.com/en/news/1719/valencia/2008/12/24/1027174/villa-is-very-happy-at-valencia-agent
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424

Post by Pierre Littbarski Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:37 pm

Karim Ziani from Marseilles to Sevilla for EUR 11m + Chevanton on loan till the end of the season is rumoured on Goal.com
    Romford Pele
    Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
    Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
    Favourite Player : Ozil
    Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:48 pm

Niang and Chevanton would be awesome......also allowing Valbuena to get back starting again.
    A & K

Number of posts : 3347
    Registration date : 2006-08-12

Post by A & K Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:11 pm

Pierre Littbarski wrote:Karim Ziani from Marseilles to Sevilla for EUR 11m + Chevanton on loan till the end of the season is rumoured on Goal.com

That could be good because Marseille are desperate to find a forward. Ziani has a good potential but he's been rather disappointing this year.

Marseille should go after Podorsky, since they sold Ribery a year ago.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:15 pm

Joan Verdú and Sergio González are set to lead a clearance sale at Deportivo de La Coruña with Valencia and Espanyol already having made enquiries about the players.

The Galician club have seven players whose contracts are due to expire at the end of the season and have given them all permission to find new teams in the January transfer window.

Valencia have made their interest in Verdú known and now Espanyol have joined them as they look to bolster their squad by tempting the midfielder home to the Catalan capital.

Blanc i Blau boss Mané has given a list of players that he would like and club president Daniel Sánchez Llibre has stated that he hopes to be able to sign them all.

With Verdú top of that list, Espanyol are keen to make a formal bid and are also hoping to ask about resigning Sergio seven-and-a-half years after selling him to Depor.

One hitch for both Valencia and the Catalan outfit is that Verdú is keen to pen a new deal with his current club after they gave him a chance of first-team football when signing him from Barça B in 2006.

Two players that certainly will not be staying at Riazor are Gustavo Munúa and Pablo Amo, with the former following fellow goalkeeper Dudu Aouate out of the club and the latter being allowed to leave having not done enough to impress.
    DeLux
    DeLux

Number of posts : 4399
    Supports : Celta Vigo
    Favourite Player : Mostovoi, Xavi, David Silva, Valerón, Raúl
    Registration date : 2006-08-10

Post by DeLux Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:45 am

I smell BS - Sergio was at his best a couple of seasons ago. If anyone were to leave it would be Lafita, Guardado and De Guzman.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:25 am

Balague was saying the same thing on his skysports blog,i'm guessing they don't want to see the cream of the crop, but instead what to let go of some of the dead weight
    Hem fet un..

Number of posts : 801
    Registration date : 2008-11-29

Post by Hem fet un.. Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:14 am

THe Kun for Barsa rumour is back. IMO it is just a response to the Madrid press 'Benzema for Real' rumours.

If it all happened it could become a very interesting season next year.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:33 am

Hem fet un.. wrote:THe Kun for Barsa rumour is back. IMO it is just a response to the Madrid press 'Benzema for Real' rumours.

If it all happened it could become a very interesting season next year.
    Not sure this would be a great move. Aguero is a great player but i can't see him in a 4-3-3. i can only see him as a striker in a 4-4-2.
    TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:40 am

@ Hem

I'm pretty sure that Barza are using their "bid" for Villa and interest in Kun to get Eto'o to sign his new deal ASAP. At the moment he wants to wait til the end of the season.
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:41 am

TM wrote:@ Hem

I'm pretty sure that Barza are using their "bid" for Villa and interest in Kun to get Eto'o to sign his new deal ASAP. At the moment he wants to wait til the end of the season.

That's what I think. The offer for Villa was just games being played with Etoo and his agent.
    TM
    TM

Post by TM Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:48 am

kas wrote:

That's what I think. The offer for Villa was just games being played with Etoo and his agent.

Very much so. No way would Barca seriously put a bid of 35m€, when Real got a 40m€ bid rejected in the summer.
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:51 am

Well don't forget that Valencia's financial troubles worsened a bit since the summer. And our offer is not last minute, when no matter what the fee, Valencia would struggle to find a replacement. And when it comes to transfers, we (or any club in the world for that matter) are 100 times more professional about it than Madrid.

So don't compare to Madrid Laughing
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:54 am

kas wrote:Well don't forget that Valencia's financial troubles worsened a bit since the summer. And our offer is not last minute, when no matter what the fee, Valencia would struggle to find a replacement. And when it comes to transfers, we (or any club in the world for that matter) are 100 times more professional about it than Madrid.

Or that Barcelona won't send a former player who was the source of the problems between the clubs negotiating as the one to get the deal done which will rip off the former club yet again.
    cheers Mijatovic cheers
    TM
    TM

Post by TM Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:30 pm

kas wrote:Well don't forget that Valencia's financial troubles worsened a bit since the summer. And our offer is not last minute, when no matter what the fee, Valencia would struggle to find a replacement. And when it comes to transfers, we (or any club in the world for that matter) are 100 times more professional about it than Madrid.

Yeah we shouldn't. After all Real don't buy players that are past it for 24m Euros.
    EMP
    EMP

Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,

Post by EMP Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:39 pm

kas wrote:

Can't believe the Barca bid was serious after Valencia rejected one €15m better by Real (I heard it was 50m) at the start. With such a bullshit bid, surely Etoó knows it was not a serious attempt to sign Villa, so how do they think this will push him to sign a contract? Valencia has staved off the debt problem until the end of the season at least (Bancaixa accepted €40m until end of season). Consequently, no bargains at Valencia this January. Find another carcass to pick clean you god-damn vultures. Grr

Last edited by EMPeror Augustus on Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TM
    TM

Post by TM Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:41 pm

Egoo might f*ck off to Milan, after Pep wanted to replace him with Adebayor in the summer.
    EMP
    EMP

Post by EMP Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:45 pm

TM wrote:Egoo might f*ck off to Milan, after Pep wanted to replace him with Adebayor in the summer.

That was then TM. Etoó clearly wanted to stay then. Different negotiating positions now. This is why dirty linen should not be washed in public. All Pep had to say was I'm not convinced that you are what I want. Show me I'm wrong. Say that in private and all this bullshit is avoided.
    Chocolate Thunder
    Chocolate Thunder

Number of posts : 15804
    Supports : Borussia Dortmund and Liverpool
    Registration date : 2007-01-06

Post by Chocolate Thunder Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:37 pm

Owen to Inter Crazy

£££ + David Suazo(currently on loan at Benfica)

According to Italian media.
    DS
    DS

Number of posts : 12952
    Supports : Manchester United , Bayern Munich

Post by DS Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:08 pm

That would be brilliant deal for Newcastle and us, ofcourse assuming he plays against us.
    BoBo Vieri 32
    BoBo Vieri 32

Number of posts : 10187
    Supports : Whichever Serie A team is doing best in the Champions League/Port Vale
    Favourite Player : Andy Townsend, Robbie Earle
    Registration date : 2006-08-13

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:29 pm

Owens contract is expiring while Inter are looking for a striker so it makes sense for the media to make up a rumour like that. Don't think it will happen though.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by bluenine Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:41 pm

Ade wrote:Owen to Inter Crazy

£££ + David Suazo(currently on loan at Benfica)

According to Italian media.

Rubbish.

Moratti used to be a admirer of Owen many years ago, and thats why the media is "inventing" these rumours. I don't think JoMo appreciates an "Owen" kind of striker.

IMO JoMo is going to give Ibra+Adriano another shot, and if that does not work out, then there will be a huge bid for Drogba in the summer - perhaps with Adriano included in that deal.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by christmasborocooper Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:30 pm

JoMo?
    TM
    TM