Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Ricardo Jol
Isco Benny
Allez les rouges
Sheffield gunner
COTR
Hlebagone
Glenarch of the Glen
Kimbo
Kroos
13 posters

another humiliation for ze englands from germany

Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

another humiliation for ze englands from germany Empty another humiliation for ze englands from germany

Post by Kroos Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:55 pm

right now our non qualfied U21 team humiliates the qualified U21 team of england

technically our midfield raped them all over the way

we are leading 2:0

well fully deserved, they got 1 chance in the whole game, and a red card for the goalkeeper aswell
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

another humiliation for ze englands from germany Empty Re: another humiliation for ze englands from germany

Post by Kimbo Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:19 pm

That's wonderful for you. You do realise Capello is trying out some of the U21s in the France game? I don't think a kickabout with the krauts is a huge a priority.
    Kroos
    Kroos

another humiliation for ze englands from germany Empty Re: another humiliation for ze englands from germany

Post by Kroos Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:24 pm

the same to germany

götze
    holtby
    schmelzer
    schürrle

normally in the U21 team, but right now in the A-team squad for sweden

BUT ze englands had aswell 88` generations included , germany only 90`and younger

that says to me OUR players already miles ahead in younger ages, the englands where completly dominated off the pitch
    Glenarch of the Glen

Number of posts : 30157
    Supports : Palestine
    Favourite Player : Hélder Barbosa

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:36 pm

how many of the German starting XI were born in Germany? I counted at least 6.
    Kroos
    Kroos

Post by Kroos Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:45 pm

well i count 8 or 9

for example gündogan is born in gelsenkirchen, where also özil was born
    Kroos
    Kroos

Post by Kroos Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:46 pm

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/16112010/58/international-football-germany-young-guns-outclass-england-u21s.html
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171

Post by Kimbo Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:53 pm

Kroos wrote:the same to germany

götze
    holtby
    schmelzer
    schürrle

Yeah yeah yeah, i'm sure they're decent in their own way, but we're talking about Andy Carroll here. Ale
    Hlebagone
    Hlebagone

Number of posts : 6086
    Registration date : 2007-03-17

Post by Hlebagone Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:58 pm

Andy Carrol would rape all over them, possibly in a far too literal sense.
    Kroos
    Kroos

Post by Kroos Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm

well his stats speak for him, but i havent seen him play yet

anyway, he wouldn`t have got much support become in this game Wink
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:16 pm

I'm sure this wonderful German team will be sitting back with their feet up enjoying the European under 21 championships they failed to qualify for ahead of the likes of Belarus and Iceland and thinking back gloating about this important game

What ya think Ozil ?
    Sheffield gunner

Number of posts : 16403
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Sheffield gunner Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:23 pm

There was no doubt that Steele made contact with the striker's feet, but given he had begun to dive long before the contact was made, the red card was a harsh decision.

Cheating in a friendly. And some people here are doubting that the opposition are actually German. No

Congratulations on a momentous win Kroos. This one will surely go down in the annals of history. Mind you, scoring just once against a midfielder in goal isn't the greatest boast I can envisage.
    Kroos
    Kroos

Post by Kroos Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:54 pm

COTR wrote:I'm sure this wonderful German team will be sitting back with their feet up enjoying the European under 21 championships they failed to qualify for ahead of the likes of Belarus and Iceland and thinking back gloating about this important game

What ya think Ozil ?

well THIS CURRENT team has nothing to do with the fail team which has not qualfied, its a new generation

but think about this, players like kroos and marin could also play in this team

our strength in depth is out of this world

while players like holtby and götze dominate the bundesliga, they are right now only 2nd tier players for germany
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
    Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann

Post by Allez les rouges Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:58 am

Oh do shut up.

The boy Lansbury done well in goal! Is this a possible option for us... Whistle

It was a very unfortunate red card, I agree that it was a poor dive. Germany looked better when it was 11 v 11 but disappointing not to be able to score after that...
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Isco Benny Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:09 pm

It's never nice to lose to Germany, whatever game at whatever level.

I'd certainly rub it in if it were the otherway, so fair play Kroos Ale

HOWEVER, if we're being serious for a moment, this u21 side looks nothing like the strongest one England can put out, given - as already mentioned - the likes of Henderson, Carroll, Gibbs, Wilshere (our best players at this level) were either called up to the senior squad or injured. Perhaps the situation was the same for Germany, but I won't be reading too much into this.

It was in Germany for a start, in the middle of a normal league campaign - can't imagine they were much up for the travel and potential for injury at such a crucial part of the season. We'll have a better barometer of how good this team is in the summer competition, whilst Germany can dine off this victory with their feet up Ale

Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Number of posts : 12766
    Supports : FC Den Haag!
    Favourite Player : Verhoek and Verhoek and Rado and the euro!

Post by Ricardo Jol Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:54 pm

is that the same germany that got trashed by iceland with 4-1...?
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:22 am

No.
    Ä
    Ä

Number of posts : 11028
    Registration date : 2006-09-04

Post by Ä Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:27 am

haha

Sammer reports that Pearce + English delegation made a trip to the DFB HQ in Frankfurt the other day

trying to understand what the German youth set-up was getting RIGHT Smile

apparently, they stayed VERY LONG and tried to soak up everything like a sponge

cheers

football's coming HOME, I guess

lol!
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19690
    Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
    Favourite Player : Le Tiss, Bergkamp, Tadic, Eric le Roy

Post by Axeslammer Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:13 am

Ä wrote:
    apparently, they stayed VERY LONG

They asked the Germans a single question : PANIC broke out at German HQ, they thought long and hard about an answer.....but in the end had to admit they had NONE.

What was the question you ask ?

How should a country style it's youth program if you *can't* naturalize 3 foreigners into your national team per annum...
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:33 am

You're an idiot ok
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag

Post by Isco Benny Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:58 am

Ä wrote:haha

Sammer reports that Pearce + English delegation made a trip to the DFB HQ in Frankfurt the other day

trying to understand what the German youth set-up was getting RIGHT Smile

apparently, they stayed VERY LONG and tried to soak up everything like a sponge

cheers

football's coming HOME, I guess

lol!

You boy! Do you swear allegiance to Her Holiness, The Divine Angel Merkel?

Good, now hand over your passport

another humiliation for ze englands from germany Middle-Man-Even-Knees-Gun-at-Head
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:02 pm

We has been over this before. He applied for citizenship off his own bat because he wanted it, wanted to become a proper German and has his family over here.

You might have a point with him, alone of the whole squad, but like it or not (that he learnt his football elsewhere etc), it would make him a second-class citizen if he wasn't allowed to play for the national team (as Blut said) and we can't have that. He learnt the anthem and takes pride in bellowing it out, speaks better German than plenty and is something of a hero.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:08 pm

Allez les rouges wrote:We has been over this before. He applied for citizenship off his own bat because he wanted it, wanted to become a proper German and has his family over here.

You might have a point with him, alone of the whole squad, but like it or not (that he learnt his football elsewhere etc), it would make him a second-class citizen if he wasn't allowed to play for the national team (as Blut said) and we can't have that. He learnt the anthem and takes pride in bellowing it out, speaks better German than plenty and is something of a hero.

I'm just jesting with you old bean. Anyway, it's clearly not a bad thing: our rugby team and cricket teams have benefitted from nationalisation laws too.

Personally, as you know, I disagree with how Germany doesn't allow duel nationality, but it's what it is and if players / people WANT to be German then it's another issue entirely.
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:21 pm

There are exceptions here, I think it's an EU thing and not a case of taking away your dual nationality if you already have it... anyway for instance a good mate of mine possesses an American and a German passport...
    110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:28 am

Allez les rouges wrote:There are exceptions here, I think it's an EU thing and not a case of taking away your dual nationality if you already have it... anyway for instance a good mate of mine possesses an American and a German passport...

It is clearly not an EU thing, it is a German thing.

There are a number of people with dual nationality including German. I posted that part of the German law in another thread some time ago I think, but it had something to do with it being illegal in their home country for them to give up their nationality at birth when becoming a German citizen. Therefore Germany allows those people to keep dual nationality but everyone else who wants a German passport for right to live there, earn a living, reduction in harassment (albeit only slight reduction if they look brown/islamic) etc has to give up their other rights.

It basically comes down to whether it is illegal in their home country to give up their nationality, which seems not to be the case in Poland, Turkey etc. It is not really Germany's fault for being clever, but it is a bit mean to lose your right to choose or have both.
    Kroos
    Kroos

Post by Kroos Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:05 am

why have all brazilians in europe an spanish pass!

because they are then not a NON EU player, and so they can field as many brazilians as they want

thats a disgrace, most of them are fakes

most of our players born and raised in germany, i dont see there a problem
    Stiftung Haeschentest
    Stiftung Haeschentest

Number of posts : 2314
    Supports : Deutschland
    Registration date : 2006-08-30

Post by Stiftung Haeschentest Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:08 pm

110% wrote:
    Allez les rouges wrote:There are exceptions here, I think it's an EU thing and not a case of taking away your dual nationality if you already have it... anyway for instance a good mate of mine possesses an American and a German passport...

It is clearly not an EU thing, it is a German thing.

There are a number of people with dual nationality including German. I posted that part of the German law in another thread some time ago I think, but it had something to do with it being illegal in their home country for them to give up their nationality at birth when becoming a German citizen. Therefore Germany allows those people to keep dual nationality but everyone else who wants a German passport for right to live there, earn a living, reduction in harassment (albeit only slight reduction if they look brown/islamic) etc has to give up their other rights.

It basically comes down to whether it is illegal in their home country to give up their nationality, which seems not to be the case in Poland, Turkey etc. It is not really Germany's fault for being clever, but it is a bit mean to lose your right to choose or have both.

It's true that, in general, the German authority prefer to avoid dual nationality as much as possible, or they pretend to prefer it, in reality though you will find that people with dual nationality are no rarity in Germany.

There are more exceptions than those listed by you. There are for instance bilateral agreements between Germany and many European countries (mostly EU countries + Switzerland). Citizens of those countries are not required to give up their citizenship in order to become German. I have friends who immigrated from Finland, Poland and Hungary who all possess two passports for example.

I remember reading a stat not long ago that 40 percent of those people that acquired German citizenship in 2005 in Berlin became German without the requirement to give up their previous citizenship and that this number has been steadily increasing in Berlin. So again, the law may state the aim to avoid creating multiple nationality through naturalization, the reality however shows that dual nationality is not uncommon in Germany.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:24 am