Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
gone
Sgoater1
Kroos
worms rises
110%
Deluded F*ck™
the real white worm
Xavier
Kimbo
stinger
fcb
BoBo Vieri 32
The Vermonster
The Easter Bunny
Super Progress
Fade out
Isco Benny
Pierre Littbarski
messiah
worms.
Tarun
abundance
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
Fey
Red n' Black
Romford Pele
Jaime
Pirlo
bluenine
Pras_tama
Murray
35 posters

Calcio Mercato Summer 2012

Murray
    Murray

Number of posts : 10245
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Calcio Mercato Summer 2012 Empty Calcio Mercato Summer 2012

Post by Murray Mon May 07, 2012 3:16 pm

Calcio Mercato Summer 2012 Milanicon MILAN
    IN:
    OUT:

Calcio Mercato Summer 2012 Intericon INTER
    IN:
    OUT:

Calcio Mercato Summer 2012 Juventusicon JUVENTUS
    IN:
    OUT:

Calcio Mercato Summer 2012 Romaicon ROMA
    IN:
    OUT:

Calcio Mercato Summer 2012 Lazioicon LAZIO
    IN:
    OUT:

Calcio Mercato Summer 2012 Napoliicon NAPOLI
    IN:
    OUT:

Calcio Mercato Summer 2012 Fiorentinaicon FIORENTINA
    IN:
    OUT:

Calcio Mercato Summer 2012 Udineseicon UDINESE
    IN:
    OUT:

Calcio Mercato Summer 2012 Palermoicon PALERMO
    IN:
    OUT:

Calcio Mercato Summer 2012 Parmaicon PARMA
    IN:
    OUT:

Calcio Mercato Summer 2012 Genoaicon GENOA
    IN:
    OUT:
    Pras_tama
    Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
    Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
    Favourite Player : Scholes
    Registration date : 2008-11-28

Calcio Mercato Summer 2012 Empty Re: Calcio Mercato Summer 2012

Post by Pras_tama Mon May 07, 2012 9:03 pm

MILAN
    in: Traore, Acerbi, Montolivo
    out: Seedorf, Flamini, Inzaghi,
    bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by bluenine Tue May 08, 2012 2:17 pm

For Inter, I hope to see (ideally):

IN: Isla, Benatia, Jovetic, Cerci
    OUT: Cordoba, Lucio, Maicon, Pazzini, Zarate, Palombo

While Jovetic is probably fantasy, Isla is the realistic one I hope we buy to replace Maicon. And we need a top CB to replace Lucio, Benatia is decent coz of his versatility, but any other top CB will also do.

Milito might be good for another season, but we will have to replace him soon enough.

I am afraid we might have to sell Sneidjer to raise funds, but if we can keep him it will be awesome coz Strama is the first coach since Mou who has brought out the best from the midget. If we sell him, I hope we replace him with someone like Giovinco, though that may not be a priority given the form of Alvarez/Coutinho and the upcoming talent of Bessa.

Priority for us is the defence.
    Pirlo
    Pirlo

Number of posts : 2750
    Supports : AC Milan
    Favourite Player : Andrea Pirlo, Maldini, Costacurta, Nesta, Redondo, Rui Costa, R. Baggio, Sheva, Boban, Albertini, Seedorf, Kaka!

Post by Pirlo Tue May 08, 2012 2:21 pm

Doubt we'll get any proper footballers in, but i want the following OUT:

Amelia, Pato, Gattuso, Seedorf, Muntari, Mesbah, Flamini, Zambrotta, Aquilani, Maxi Lopez, Ambrosini, Strasser, Bonera, Emaunelson, Roma, Yepes and Antonini. All mid-table footballers at best, nowhere near sufficient enough to challenge in Europe over a season. Don't want any of the loan or co-own players returning either, the club is back to 2007, a complete mess filled with crap and constant injuries, at least then we attempted to play football, now it's just long-ball physical crap.

We need - A PROPER top goalkeeper, a top left-back, a top centre-back, at least two dynamic top midfielders, a goalscorer and a serious change in tactical direction, i'm fed up with paying to see shit, i've been to half the home matches and the away game at Palermo, while the latter was great for Ibra's hat-trick, most of the home matches have been dire, the Bologna, Fiorentina and Genoa games over the last month particularly and the start of the season, took until the middle of october to get going.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime Tue May 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Pirlo wrote:Doubt we'll get any proper footballers in, but i want the following OUT:

Amelia, Pato, Gattuso, Seedorf, Muntari, Mesbah, Flamini, Zambrotta, Aquilani, Maxi Lopez, Ambrosini, Strasser, Bonera, Emaunelson, Roma, Yepes and Antonini. All mid-table footballers at best, nowhere near sufficient enough to challenge in Europe over a season. Don't want any of the loan or co-own players returning either, the club is back to 2007, a complete mess filled with crap and constant injuries, at least then we attempted to play football, now it's just long-ball physical crap.

We need - A PROPER top goalkeeper, a top left-back, a top centre-back, at least two dynamic top midfielders, a goalscorer and a serious change in tactical direction, i'm fed up with paying to see shit, i've been to half the home matches and the away game at Palermo, while the latter was great for Ibra's hat-trick, most of the home matches have been dire, the Bologna, Fiorentina and Genoa games over the last month particularly and the start of the season, took until the middle of october to get going.

So Pirlo, what are your ideal transfers and new tactics?
    Pirlo
    Pirlo

Favourite Player : Andrea Pirlo, Maldini, Costacurta, Nesta, Redondo, Rui Costa, R. Baggio, Sheva, Boban, Albertini, Seedorf, Kaka!

Post by Pirlo Tue May 08, 2012 3:54 pm

Jaime wrote:
    Pirlo wrote:Doubt we'll get any proper footballers in, but i want the following OUT:

It's just an aesthetic preference, i started watching football because i enjoyed fantasy players and i try and watch it now for entertainment, so paying 30euro a time to watch long-ball doesn't really get me excited about sundays or saturdday evenings anymore, it's just a sport and pretty pointless in the overall scheme of the world, if i want something more serious and personally meaningful i have my work.

Personally, I would like a return to the 4-1-2-1-2/4-3-3 system under Ancelotti with two dynamic wing-backs moving into midfield and creating fronts, a creative midfileder to exploit the space these movements create, and a more dynamic offensive midfielder to support a more central creator and also be mobile enough to help defensively.

Our play now is too static, our width in a 4-3-3 is negated by not having someone who can finish, Ibra has dropped deeper and wider in a season which results in our play being in front of the other team with no direct movements behind the opposition and a large portion of his goals come from penalties now as a result, the lack of a predator of finisher in the line-up is costly, and the immobility of the team compounded by directing long balls all the time,

I said last summer we should have gone for Frey, i would still go for Frey in goal, or Handanovic, either Perreira as wing-back, i'd want Montolivo to pair with Moutinho from Porto in midfield, Falcao in attack, Pablo Armero or Badu from Udinese would be really useful as well, bring Criscito and Bocchetti home,

look, we all know the club will not sell these players, or sign the ones we need, so it's all idle speculation anyway,
    Romford Pele
    Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
    Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
    Favourite Player : Ozil
    Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele Tue May 08, 2012 3:58 pm

Pirlo wrote:
    Jaime wrote:

It's just an aesthetic preference, i started watching football because i enjoyed fantasy players and i try and watch it now for entertainment, so paying 30euro a time to watch long-ball doesn't really get me excited about sundays or saturdday evenings anymore, it's just a sport and pretty pointless in the overall scheme of the world, if i want something more serious and personally meaningful i have my work.

Personally, I would like a return to the 4-1-2-1-2/4-3-3 system under Ancelotti with two dynamic wing-backs moving into midfield and creating fronts, a creative midfileder to exploit the space these movements create, and a more dynamic offensive midfielder to support a more central creator and also be mobile enough to help defensively.

Our play now is too static, our width in a 4-3-3 is negated by not having someone who can finish, Ibra has dropped deeper and wider in a season which results in our play being in front of the other team with no direct movements behind the opposition and a large portion of his goals come from penalties now as a result, the lack of a predator of finisher in the line-up is costly, and the immobility of the team compounded by directing long balls all the time,

I said last summer we should have gone for Frey, i would still go for Frey in goal, or Handanovic, either Perreira as wing-back, i'd want Montolivo to pair with Moutinho from Porto in midfield, Falcao in attack, Pablo Armero or Badu from Udinese would be really useful as well, bring Criscito and Bocchetti home,

look, we all know the club will not sell these players, or sign the ones we need, so it's all idle speculation anyway,

Ale

Sometimes I think people forget this. Despite Wenger's flaws, i'd never want the philosophy changed ok
    Red n' Black
    Red n' Black

Number of posts : 1499
    Registration date : 2007-03-26

Post by Red n' Black Tue May 08, 2012 3:59 pm

Let go: Seedorf, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Flamini (unless he signs for less than half of what he now makes), Zambrotta, Inzaghi, Yepes

Renew for 1 year: Nesta, Van Bommel

Sell: either Pato or Robinho

Not renewing the ridiculous expiring contracts will be enough as a start, there's no way we sell the entire team nor is it realistic. Players like Bonera and Antonini are certainly not good enough to rely on them consistently, but they earn little and have no problem with their status as backup players. They are not the big issue here.

The wages of guys like Gattuso, Seedorf, Zambrotta etc who earn 3-4 mil each after tax is the way bigger problem. Antonini, Bonera, Amelia etx are backup players and earn what backup players should earn. The senatori are also backup players now, but they are paid like first team stars. The first and most important step IMO is to let them go and gradually upgrade the team. We cannot get rid of 20 players and buy 20 new ones in one summer, so let's start with the ones who are out of contract and who cost the club the most money.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Tue May 08, 2012 4:13 pm

van Bommel won't renew, he is going back to PSV.

Number of posts : 4759
    Supports : Italia and Milan
    Registration date : 2007-05-10

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! Tue May 08, 2012 4:18 pm

Ambro and Gattuso look to be confirmed.

Rumours are that even Flamini may get an extension.

The following will most prob leave: Inzaghi, Seedorf, MVB, Aquilani (big mistake IMO to let him go), and Zambrotta.

Hopefully we get Ogbonna and Montolivo to start.
    Red n' Black
    Red n' Black

Number of posts : 1499
    Registration date : 2007-03-26

Post by Red n' Black Tue May 08, 2012 4:21 pm

Fey wrote:van Bommel won't renew, he is going back to PSV.

I was certain he would go back too, but today they're reporting that we've made him an offer, so maybe he sticks for another year.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Tue May 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Red n' Black wrote:Let go: Seedorf, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Flamini (unless he signs for less than half of what he now makes), Zambrotta, Inzaghi, Yepes

Renew for 1 year: Nesta, Van Bommel

Sell: either Pato or Robinho

Not renewing the ridiculous expiring contracts will be enough as a start, there's no way we sell the entire team nor is it realistic. Players like Bonera and Antonini are certainly not good enough to rely on them consistently, but they earn little and have no problem with their status as backup players. They are not the big issue here.

The wages of guys like Gattuso, Seedorf, Zambrotta etc who earn 3-4 mil each after tax is the way bigger problem. Antonini, Bonera, Amelia etx are backup players and earn what backup players should earn. The senatori are also backup players now, but they are paid like first team stars. The first and most important step IMO is to let them go and gradually upgrade the team. We cannot get rid of 20 players and buy 20 new ones in one summer, so let's start with the ones who are out of contract and who cost the club the most money.
    <Ale>

That is the sensible approach, and I think Milan are playing something to that effect. Milan's wage bill will be sufficiently reduced this summer, which should open up space for some quality reinforcements. In my view, Milan need the following:

1. Quality CB
    2. Quality LB
    3. Montolivo + quality replacements for MvB & Seedorf
    4. Tevez for Pato/Inzaghi

And perhaps a couple of young bench players.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Tue May 08, 2012 5:00 pm

Romford Pele wrote:
    Pirlo wrote:
    Jaime wrote:

Ale

Sometimes I think people forget this. Despite Wenger's flaws, i'd never want the philosophy changed ok

Its also a matter of opinion, taste. For example, I would always prefer a Mourinho-style grit + success, rather than a Wenger-style fantasy + failure. Unless you can afford talents like Barca's, realistically you can almost never have both these days.

Of course, I can appreciate that Pirlo's views are completely opposite mine, we have always disagreed on this.
    Pirlo
    Pirlo

Post by Pirlo Tue May 08, 2012 5:26 pm

I can appreciate that the composition of a squad can very much determine your style and tactics, and you tailor your approach accordingly, but i refuse to accept that this is the best style of football this club can play and the decision to fill up the squad with talentless running drones is completely down to Allegri/Galliani or whoever is in control of direction these days, if they want a midfield full of runners who barge into people, play rugby.

For the same reason, while Leonardo's football was interesting, it was absolutely ridiculous watching the team get torn to pieces with absolute ease everytime on the counter, so i agree there has to be a balance between the approaches, but of the two i would always prefer to see risk and expression rather than defensive football, i want to watch Cassano have the ball. Tackles can be great, but nothing gets the jizz flowing like watching these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7mXGMcpA0g
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PNFpayoUD8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eGGgQW2V-k
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHiv3JngHoU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wozHjtfhBHg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzoRkTRP7Cc
    Murray
    Murray

Post by Murray Fri May 11, 2012 8:06 pm

IN: Traore
    OUT: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso

IN:
    OUT:

IN:
    OUT: Del Piero

IN:
    OUT: [Enrique]

IN:
    OUT:

IN:
    OUT:

IN:
    OUT:

IN:
    OUT:

IN:
    OUT:

IN:
    OUT:

IN:
    OUT:
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Sat May 12, 2012 10:49 am

Murray wrote:Calcio Mercato Summer 2012 Milanicon MILAN
    IN: Traore, Montolivo
    OUT: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Van Bommel

IN:
    OUT: Cordoba

IN:

IN:

IN:
    OUT:

IN:
    OUT:

IN:
    OUT:

IN:
    OUT:

IN:
    OUT:

IN:
    OUT:

IN:
    OUT:
    Murray
    Murray

Post by Murray Sat May 12, 2012 2:47 pm

IN: Traore, Montolivo
    OUT: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Van Bommel, Seedorf, Zambrotta

IN:
    OUT: Cordoba

IN: Pogba

IN:

IN:
    OUT:

IN:
    OUT:

IN:
    OUT:

IN:
    OUT:

IN:
    OUT:

IN:
    OUT:

IN:
    OUT:
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Sun May 13, 2012 1:49 pm

IN: Traore, Montolivo, Tevez,

IN: Jonathan (loan return), Coutinho (loan return), Guarin, Poli, Destro,
    OUT: Cordoba, Zarate, Forlan, Palombo, Lucio (loan return)

IN: Pogba, Giovinco, Van Persie
    OUT: Del Piero, Krasic, Grosso, Elia,

IN:

IN:
    OUT:

IN:
    OUT:

IN:
    OUT: Montolivo

IN:
    OUT:

IN:
    OUT:

IN:
    OUT:

IN:
    OUT:
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Fri May 18, 2012 4:38 pm

IN: Traore, Montolivo, Tevez,

IN: Jonathan (loan return), Coutinho (loan return), Guarin, Poli, Destro, Tabanou, De Jong,
    OUT: Cordoba, Zarate (loan return), Forlan, Lucio, Palombo (loan return)

IN: Pogba, Giovinco/Verratti, Van Persie/Higuain

IN: Silvestre

IN: Ederson
    OUT: [Reja]

IN:
    OUT:Lavezzi

IN:

IN:
    OUT:

IN:
    OUT:

IN:
    OUT: Giovinco

IN:
    OUT:
    abundance
    abundance

Number of posts : 1514
    Supports : FC Inter
    Registration date : 2007-01-29

Post by abundance Mon May 21, 2012 5:20 pm

I just read that we could have bought Palacio.

For 11 millions.

That aint be true. I'm glad I've no son, I don't know how I could've explained things like this to him.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Mon May 21, 2012 6:56 pm

abundance wrote:I just read that we could have bought Palacio.

For 11 millions.

That aint be true. I'm glad I've no son, I don't know how I could've explained things like this to him.

I too heard the rumour, surely this cannot be true?? After all that "rebirth" talk, surely we cannot spend 11m on a 30 yr old at-best-average winger-forward!

Nah, if we had to buy Palacio, surely we would have bought him when Gasperini was begging us to buy him last season. Branca said "no way" then, surely now its even more unlikely that we sign him.

Pras_tama
    Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
    Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
    Favourite Player : Scholes
    Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by Pras_tama Mon May 21, 2012 9:06 pm

The mole has joined Milan cheers
    Calcio Mercato Summer 2012 Acerbi
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Tue May 22, 2012 2:10 pm

bluenine wrote:
    abundance wrote:I just read that we could have bought Palacio.

For 11 millions.

I too heard the rumour, surely this cannot be true?? After all that "rebirth" talk, surely we cannot spend 11m on a 30 yr old at-best-average winger-forward!

Nah, if we had to buy Palacio, surely we would have bought him when Gasperini was begging us to buy him last season. Branca said "no way" then, surely now its even more unlikely that we sign him.
    Incredibly, this deal is apparently done awaiting medical. I am praying we didn't blow up 11m on him, maybe its a player exchange, with someone like Pandev/Mariga moving the other way...

IMO Palacio is more effective than Zarate, I would be happy if he was younger or if we had spent 5-6m on him... 11m sounds a bit ridiculous, specially when we have little money.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Tue May 22, 2012 2:12 pm

Latest Updates: Milan sign Gabriel, Juve sign Pogba, Inter confirm the signings of Poli & Guarin, Inter sign Palacio, Milan reject option on Lopez,

IN: Traore, Montolivo, Gabriel, Tevez, Ogbonna, Sahin
    OUT: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Van Bommel, Seedorf, Maxi Lopez (loan return) Zambrotta

IN: Jonathan (loan return), Coutinho (loan return), Guarin, Palacio, Poli, Isla, Destro, De Jong,
    OUT: Cordoba, Palombo (loan return), Zarate (loan return), Forlan, Lucio,

IN: Silvestre, Merkel

IN: Ederson, Breno

IN:
    OUT:Lavezzi,

IN:

IN:
    OUT:

IN:
    OUT:

IN:

IN:
    OUT: Palacio

Last edited by bluenine on Fri May 25, 2012 12:10 am; edited 2 times in total
    Murray
    Murray

Post by Murray Tue May 22, 2012 3:22 pm

Looks like another stupid summer of transfers for Inter.

When will they ever learn?
    abundance
    abundance

Number of posts : 1514
    Supports : FC Inter
    Registration date : 2007-01-29

Post by abundance Tue May 22, 2012 4:06 pm

dunno, i can only shhay my ballsshh tasshte sshaalty.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Tue May 22, 2012 9:52 pm

Murray wrote:Looks like another stupid summer of transfers for Inter.

When will they ever learn?

Its not the transfer that bugs me, its the rumoured fee....

I can see Palacio doing well at Inter, he will definitely be better than Zarate or Pandev. And he could give Strama some tactical options, as he can also play out wide.

But he is NOT worth spending 11m, not when we have such a limited budget. I would rather spend that 11m on a quality defender like Benatia. That is the problem, when you have limited funds, you need to focus them on the key gaps in the squad.

That said, I would much rather Inter spend 11m on Palacio, than spend 25-30m on Lavezzi. This represents a smaller waste of money, tactically speaking.
    Tarun
    Tarun

Number of posts : 3087
    Supports : Juventus
    Favourite Player : Del Piero, Gianluigi Buffon
    Registration date : 2007-01-16

Post by Tarun Wed May 23, 2012 10:20 am

In a recent press conference Marotta was asked about a rumored Juve enquiry for Balotelli! This was his response - "“We have never thought about Balotelli. He doesn’t fit the profile we are looking at, a profile which isn’t based solely on technical ability.”

bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Fri May 25, 2012 3:05 pm

Latest Updates: Udinese sign Heurtaux, Milan sign Gabriel, Juve sign Pogba, Inter confirm the signings of Poli & Guarin, Inter sign Palacio, Milan reject option on Lopez,

Transfers rumours in blue.

IN: Traore, Montolivo, Gabriel, Tevez, Ogbonna, Sahin
    OUT: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Van Bommel, Seedorf, Maxi Lopez (loan return) Zambrotta

IN: Jonathan (loan return), Coutinho (loan return), Guarin, Palacio, Poli, Isla, Destro, De Jong,
    OUT: Cordoba, Palombo (loan return), Zarate (loan return), Forlan, Lucio,

IN:
    OUT:Lavezzi,

IN:

IN: Heurtaux,
    OUT: Isla,

IN:
    OUT:

IN:

IN:
    OUT: Palacio
    Murray
    Murray

Post by Murray Sat May 26, 2012 7:30 pm

Good news for bluenine, Muntari is staying at Milan.

They really must be skint

Latest Updates: Muntari to Milan, Udinese sign Heurtaux, Milan sign Gabriel, Juve sign Pogba, Inter confirm the signings of Poli & Guarin, Inter sign Palacio, Milan reject option on Lopez,

Transfers rumours in blue.

IN: Traore, Montolivo, Gabriel, Muntari, Tevez, Ogbonna, Sahin

OUT: Cordoba, Palombo (loan return), Muntari, Zarate (loan return), Forlan, Lucio,

IN:
    OUT: Lavezzi,