Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
gone
Sgoater1
Kroos
worms rises
110%
Deluded F*ck™
the real white worm
Xavier
Kimbo
stinger
fcb
BoBo Vieri 32
The Vermonster
The Easter Bunny
Super Progress
Fade out
Isco Benny
Pierre Littbarski
messiah
worms.
Tarun
abundance
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
Fey
Red n' Black
Romford Pele
Jaime
Pirlo
bluenine
Pras_tama
Murray
35 posters

Calcio Mercato Summer 2012

Number of posts : 4759
    Supports : Italia and Milan
    Registration date : 2007-05-10

Calcio Mercato Summer 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Calcio Mercato Summer 2012

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:32 pm

No. I actually think 40 million is about right. But in this market, a price seldom reflects true value.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:34 pm

Forza Italia!Forza Milan! wrote:
    Jaime wrote:
    Forza Italia!Forza Milan! wrote:As I posted elsewhere:

Galliani: Ibra and Silva will stay at Milan 99.9%

Translation: If we get a huge offer for either we will consider it. I still think Ibra will go.

For Thiago this offer will have to be over 50 million (I don't think Barcelona will do that). For Ibra anything over 35 would see him leave (PSG would indeed do that).

I must say it must be nice for City, PSG, Real and Barcelona fans not to have to worry about selling anyone. Every summer is hugely stressful as a Milan fan. This club is being run into the ground.

You might be surprised. If they would shell out 25m for Chygrinskiy...

True...If they give us 40 million and Fabregas...I would be tempted, seriously tempted.

How about 35m + Fabregas and you give them Thiago Silva AND Robinho. Laughing
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Super Progress Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:53 pm

Forza Italia!Forza Milan! wrote:As I posted elsewhere:

Galliani: Ibra and Silva will stay at Milan 99.9%

Translation: If we get a huge offer for either we will consider it. I still think Ibra will go.

For Thiago this offer will have to be over 50 million (I don't think Barcelona will do that). For Ibra anything over 35 would see him leave (PSG would indeed do that).

I must say it must be nice for City, PSG, Real and Barcelona fans not to have to worry about selling anyone. Every summer is hugely stressful as a Milan fan. This club is being run into the ground.

It is indeed. I have no problem with any player leaving to be honest. If somebody doesn't want to play then they should move. In this case and also with Valencia it is about being forced into it because of the financial situation which is a whole different thing. In that sense I feel for you. In the last 5 years in this low point you have still won a league title and a Cl title. Not bad for downward term. Also Milan should likely be more free in their maneuvering in the coming period.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti

Post by bluenine Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:31 am

Juve have apparently signed Isla AND Asamoah!! The very two players I have been hoping Inter buy. Sad http://footballspeak.com/post/2012/04/23/Inters-Transfer-Strategy.aspx

And they don't even need Isla!!! Grrrr
    messiah
    messiah

Number of posts : 3084
    Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:15 am

I heard it was 15m for half the rights of both players, we need to highjack the isla deal
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:02 am

Pras_tama wrote:Well if we stick with Ibra and buy noone, we won't win the scudetto either. I've heard that Thiago Silva has said "yes" to Barca for 40mill, so we could get at least 70mill from these two. With that amount of money, we could buy players like Dede, Acerbi, Ogbonna, Sahin, Jovetic etc

-------------Abbiati
    Abate--Dede--Ogbonna/Acerbi--Antonini
    -------------Sahin
    --Montolivo--------Nocerino

-------------Prince
    -------Jovetic----Cassano

Ain't that look good on the paper? Smile

That looks like a waste of money you get from your 2 biggest stars....

I think Milan would be clever to let Ibra go if a big offer comes... But Silva they must keep, without him I see a Milan even below the shambles that is Inter.

Much as I dislike Galliani, he is no fool. Barca will have to pay something really crazy if they want to land Silva. and you you do sell Ibra and Silva, Milan will have upwards of 80m to play with.... but it will be a sad day for Serie A if it happens, robbing it of 2 of the very few world class players left... perhaps a final confirmation that Serie A is becoming a secondary european league, with little money to compete in the game...

But if Milan just end up selling Ibra, Pato & Robinho, I can potentially see a stronger, more tactically flexible Milan next season with like of Tevez & Co coming in...
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:03 am

messiah wrote:I heard it was 15m for half the rights of both players, we need to highjack the isla deal

We need to hijack that deal, he is a perfect replacement for the departing Maicon.... Juve don't even need him, they alreeady have litchsteiner!
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:10 am

Latest Updates: Fiorentina sign Hegazy, Genoa return Sculli, Zeman to coach Roma, Petkovic to coach Lazio, Mauri goes to prison! Pandev sold to Napoli, Lavezzi to PSG, Roma release Gago, Aquilani returns to Liverpool, Muntari to Milan, Udinese sign Heurtaux, Milan sign Gabriel, Juve sign Pogba, Inter sign Palacio

Transfers rumours in blue.

Calcio Mercato Summer 2012 - Page 3 Milanicon MILAN
    IN: Traore, Montolivo, Gabriel, Muntari, Ogbonna, Sahin
    OUT: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Van Bommel, Seedorf, Maxi Lopez (loan return), Aquilani (loan return), Zambrotta,Ibra, Robinho

Calcio Mercato Summer 2012 - Page 3 Intericon INTER
    IN: Jonathan (loan return), Coutinho (loan return), Guarin, Palacio, Poli, Isla/Zuniga/Kolarov, Destro, Silvestre/Debuchy, De Jong/Paulinho/Lucas,
    OUT: Cordoba, Pandev, Muntari, Maicon, Zarate (loan return), Palombo (loan return), Forlan, Lucio,

Calcio Mercato Summer 2012 - Page 3 Juventusicon JUVENTUS
    IN: Pogba, Giovinco, Van Persie/Higuain, Isla, Asamoah, Destro
    OUT: Del Piero, Krasic, Grosso, Elia, Estigarribia (Loan return)

Calcio Mercato Summer 2012 - Page 3 Romaicon ROMA
    IN: [Zeman], Silvestre, Merkel
    OUT: [Enrique], Gago (Loan return)

Calcio Mercato Summer 2012 - Page 3 Lazioicon LAZIO
    IN: [Petkovic], Sculli (loan return), Ederson, Breno
    OUT: [Reja]

Calcio Mercato Summer 2012 - Page 3 Napoliicon NAPOLI
    IN: Pandev, Insigne (Loan return),
    OUT: Lavezzi,

Calcio Mercato Summer 2012 - Page 3 Fiorentinaicon FIORENTINA
    IN: Hegazy
    OUT: Montolivo

Calcio Mercato Summer 2012 - Page 3 Udineseicon UDINESE
    IN: Heurtaux,
    OUT: Isla,

Calcio Mercato Summer 2012 - Page 3 Palermoicon PALERMO
    IN:
    OUT:

Calcio Mercato Summer 2012 - Page 3 Parmaicon PARMA
    IN:
    OUT: Giovinco

Calcio Mercato Summer 2012 - Page 3 Genoaicon GENOA
    IN:
    OUT: Palacio, Sculli (loan return)

Last edited by bluenine on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    abundance
    abundance

Number of posts : 1514
    Supports : FC Inter
    Registration date : 2007-01-29

Post by abundance Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:45 am

bluenine wrote:
    messiah wrote:I heard it was 15m for half the rights of both players, we need to highjack the isla deal

We need to hijack that deal, he is a perfect replacement for the departing Maicon.... Juve don't even need him, they alreeady have litchsteiner!

I insist that for me Isla is a midfield jolly, I don't see him much anymore as a FB.

Anyway, great deal for Juve if it goes thru :/
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:42 am

bluenine wrote:Juve have apparently signed Isla AND Asamoah!! The very two players I have been hoping Inter buy. Sad http://footballspeak.com/post/2012/04/23/Inters-Transfer-Strategy.aspx

And they don't even need Isla!!! Grrrr

Great news! Now we can't buy him! cheers
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:26 am

abundance wrote:
    bluenine wrote:

I insist that for me Isla is a midfield jolly, I don't see him much anymore as a FB.

Anyway, great deal for Juve if it goes thru :/
    Well, Maicon is pretty much a midfield jolly himself these days, and the way Nagatomo defends...........

Isla is better than both in an attacking sense. He would be a great addition, if we want to play an attacking RB and a defensive LB combo.
    Tarun
    Tarun

Number of posts : 3087
    Supports : Juventus
    Favourite Player : Del Piero, Gianluigi Buffon
    Registration date : 2007-01-16

Post by Tarun Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:58 pm

I believe that Juve are trying to sign Isla with the intent of increasing the depth of the squad with the CL in mind. I don't know how that works out with Caceres already there. But what I also read is that Isla is a highly versatile player and can play right, left or even midfield.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:14 pm

I can't make sense of this move at all. Isla is flexible but at the same time he is probably too good to be on the bench. Not to mention that Juve has Caceres there who is a good choice to have on the bench. And if Isla is supposed to be cover for the midfield then why get Asamoah?

If anything they should get a good striker in the mould of Cavani or Llorente and spend the rest of the money on competent replacements for any of their 3 midfielders(Marchiso,Pirlo,Vidal) or they could recall Felipe Melo and if they have any money left then get a promising Cb. So far Marotta has been very much a hit and miss guy.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:42 pm

Super defensive wrote:I can't make sense of this move at all. Isla is flexible but at the same time he is probably too good to be on the bench. Not to mention that Juve has Caceres there who is a good choice to have on the bench. And if Isla is supposed to be cover for the midfield then why get Asamoah?

If anything they should get a good striker in the mould of Cavani or Llorente and spend the rest of the money on competent replacements for any of their 3 midfielders(Marchiso,Pirlo,Vidal) or they could recall Felipe Melo and if they have any money left then get a promising Cb. So far Marotta has been very much a hit and miss guy.

On the contrary, I think Marotta is doing reasonably well, after a rough start. Asamoah would be a brilliant addition to Juve, very under rated player. He will be more than a back up for Marchisio, IMO he has the talent/physicality to give Marchisio a serious fight for that starting spot. Isla is also a great wing-back/winger, and while Juve's interest in him is surprising considering they have Lichtsteiner & Caceras, IMO he could probably take Pepe's place (Isla is twice the player Pepe will ever be).

Quality players never hurt, and we know enough about Marotta-Conte to know that they have a plan... They are also targeting Cavani and Van Persie, the latter to replace the retired Del Piero. Clearly, they have a large budget to play with... If they get half the players they are trying for, they will end up with a seriously competent squad.

The dark side of the force is getting stronger these days....

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:06 pm

It's very sad but true. I am ambivalent: happy for Italian football not for Juve.

Bluenine and abundance: I have been reading a lot about moratti's serious plan to build a stadium. Early days and city councils are so stubborn, but do you guys think it can materialize? It would be great for Italian football.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:36 pm

Forza Italia!Forza Milan! wrote:It's very sad but true. I am ambivalent: happy for Italian football not for Juve.

Bluenine and abundance: I have been reading a lot about moratti's serious plan to build a stadium. Early days and city councils are so stubborn, but do you guys think it can materialize? It would be great for Italian football.

Looks like Moratti is serious this time, but we have mistaken enthusiasm for intent before. But this time, I have even seen some visual plans http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/543678_372352116140196_323008584407883_1061667_685670276_n.jpg

It will be great for Inter, probably double our revenues from gate receipts. http://fedenerazzurra.com/2012/06/04/heres-the-new-stadium-of-inter/

Last edited by bluenine on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:43 pm

bluenine wrote:
    Super defensive wrote:I can't make sense of this move at all. Isla is flexible but at the same time he is probably too good to be on the bench. Not to mention that Juve has Caceres there who is a good choice to have on the bench. And if Isla is supposed to be cover for the midfield then why get Asamoah?

On the contrary, I think Marotta is doing reasonably well, after a rough start. Asamoah would be a brilliant addition to Juve, very under rated player. He will be more than a back up for Marchisio, IMO he has the talent/physicality to give Marchisio a serious fight for that starting spot. Isla is also a great wing-back/winger, and while Juve's interest in him is surprising considering they have Lichtsteiner & Caceras, IMO he could probably take Pepe's place (Isla is twice the player Pepe will ever be).

Quality players never hurt, and we know enough about Marotta-Conte to know that they have a plan... They are also targeting Cavani and Van Persie, the latter to replace the retired Del Piero. Clearly, they have a large budget to play with... If they get half the players they are trying for, they will end up with a seriously competent squad.

The dark side of the force is getting stronger these days....
    On Marotta I mean that over 2 years he has been hit and miss. Obviously much better the second year than the first but all in all it is rather balanced. The change of coach could be the difference.

You can't argue with a defence that was the best statistically but yet you still get the feeling that neither Barzagli,Bonucci nor Chiellini would figure among the best defenders in the world. Now that doesn't matter if they work well together but I have my doubts about how this defence will cope with top class Cl teams. I'm still on the fence on the defence despite the good results so far.

Midfield of course has been brilliant and especially if you include the wingback Lichsteiner. Here Marotta gets an A+ without a doubt. Juve has to add somebody who can be obvious replacement for Pirlo because he is 33 and I can't imagine him playing as consistently as he did last year or at least that he will be as injury free next season.

In attack there is still doubts imo. Vucinic was a good buy but he hasn't really come through as a spearheading striker for Juventus. Boriello and Matri aren't top class although Matri surprises every now and then.

So I would say Marotta has done well so far but no more than a grade B but if he makes this move I think it would be wasteful and especially if he doesn't get the striker striker and a replacement for Pirlo.

The reason Isla/Asamoah doesn't make sense is that if Juve play 3-5-2, as they often did towards the end, then you will have one of Lichsteiner,Caceres,Pepe,Isla sitting on the bench. Now Conte does vary from that formation but it still doesn't quite make sense too me unless he has planned to use the 4-1-4-1. In that case it makes more sense to build depth in central midfield imo. Here Asamoah makes sense tactically and he has quality but I wonder if he is too good for the bench? Otherwise as an isolated buy he would really help them although he wouldn't be sufficient for them in terms of depth. So I can't see what they are thinking here.
    abundance
    abundance

Post by abundance Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:59 pm

bluenine wrote:Well, Maicon is pretty much a midfield jolly himself these days, and the way Nagatomo defends...........
    oh well, if you frame it like that, sure it'd had been an improvement =D

btw, anybody knows Lille's Mathieu Debuchy? What kind of RB he is?
    It seems he's our latest target, for 7mil, if Maicon leaves.
    The Easter Bunny
    The Easter Bunny

Number of posts : 8563
    Supports : Cambridge
    Favourite Player : Pitt, Potter, Wilkshire, Carden and Larsson
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by The Easter Bunny Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:08 pm

Palacio confirmed for 11 Million Surprised

Abundance, reports in English media seems to suggest Debuchy is close to a Newcastle move. Will be interesting to see if he chooses Juve over Newcastle, influence of Cabaye, Ben Arfa could play a part in the decision.
    abundance
    abundance

Post by abundance Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:47 pm

yeah italian media too reported that Newcastle is on the player as well.

We already gave them Santon at sale price last year ffs, they could show some love =D

Anyway, question remains, is he worth of crossing fingers for?
    I've never ever seen him play
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:32 pm

abundance wrote:yeah italian media too reported that Newcastle is on the player as well.

We already gave them Santon at sale price last year ffs, they could show some love =D

Anyway, question remains, is he worth of crossing fingers for?
    I've never ever seen him play
    I have never seen him play either, but heard some good things about him... a fb who can defend for a change! lets see how he does at the euros...(tho if we ve to buy him, it would be wise to close the deal before the euros)
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:45 pm

Yesterday, Longo scored a hatrick for Inter Primavera in their 4-3 semi final win over Milan. Maybe Longo could be our winger, he has the pace, stamina and intensity to cover an entire flank...
    The Vermonster

Number of posts : 522
    Supports : Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Vermaelen - Exceeding the greatest expectations
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by The Vermonster Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:53 am

bluenine wrote:Yesterday, Longo scored a hatrick for Inter Primavera in their 4-3 semi final win over Milan. Maybe Longo could be our winger, he has the pace, stamina and intensity to cover an entire flank...

Isn't he being made a makeweight to land Destro. The number of players Inter have let go in the recent past just shows that trophies aside, this part of the game they haven't improved. Leaving the nutcase i.e. Balotelli aside you have Bonucci, Santon, Destro, Viviano all of whom can make a case to be in the Inter squad.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:40 pm

The Vermonster wrote:
    bluenine wrote:Yesterday, Longo scored a hatrick for Inter Primavera in their 4-3 semi final win over Milan. Maybe Longo could be our winger, he has the pace, stamina and intensity to cover an entire flank...

Isn't he being made a makeweight to land Destro. The number of players Inter have let go in the recent past just shows that trophies aside, this part of the game they haven't improved. Leaving the nutcase i.e. Balotelli aside you have Bonucci, Santon, Destro, Viviano all of whom can make a case to be in the Inter squad.

Very true, Vermonster. Inter only value their youth after selling them Sad

Bonucci, should never have been sold, but kept out on loan or at least 50% co-ownership. Destro is a worse case, because he has been even more prolific for our primavera than Balotelli or Martins were, it was obvious to everyone but our management that he would become a star (I think I also wrote a few posts about him 2-3 years back). That was just so stupid, rumour has it that we will now spend around 15m to buy him back Doh

So Inter selling half of Longo to Genoa last year is resorting to type. For every player we buy from them, we give them 2-3 of our talents. Its just plain stupid. If Inter now sell the other half of Longo to Genoa to buy Destro, we should just sack the entire management... coz 2 years later, we will be paying 15m to get him back... Longo is a very versatile young forward, who is ready to play in our senior team NOW. He would probably do a better job at the wings than Forlan or Zarate did.
    Pirlo
    Pirlo

Number of posts : 2750
    Supports : AC Milan
    Favourite Player : Andrea Pirlo, Maldini, Costacurta, Nesta, Redondo, Rui Costa, R. Baggio, Sheva, Boban, Albertini, Seedorf, Kaka!

Post by Pirlo Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Christian Obodo kidnapped in Nigeria,

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Squadre/SerieA/2012-06-09/dramma-obodo-rapito-nigeria-fermato-mentre-andava-chiesa-911482703626.shtml
    The Vermonster

Number of posts : 522
    Supports : Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Vermaelen - Exceeding the greatest expectations
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by The Vermonster Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:26 pm

bluenine wrote:
    The Vermonster wrote:

Bonucci, should never have been sold, but kept out on loan or at least 50% co-ownership. Destro is a worse case, because he has been even more prolific for our primavera than Balotelli or Martins were, it was obvious to everyone but our management that he would become a star (I think I also wrote a few posts about him 2-3 years back). That was just so stupid, rumour has it that we will now spend around 15m to buy him back Doh

So Inter selling half of Longo to Genoa last year is resorting to type. For every player we buy from them, we give them 2-3 of our talents. Its just plain stupid. If Inter now sell the other half of Longo to Genoa to buy Destro, we should just sack the entire management... coz 2 years later, we will be paying 15m to get him back... Longo is a very versatile young forward, who is ready to play in our senior team NOW. He would probably do a better job at the wings than Forlan or Zarate did.

Looking at Italy starting XI against Spain. 3 Inter youth products not one from the main squad. Says it all.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Pirlo wrote:Christian Obodo kidnapped in Nigeria,

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Squadre/SerieA/2012-06-09/dramma-obodo-rapito-nigeria-fermato-mentre-andava-chiesa-911482703626.shtml

Apparently he has been freed

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:33 pm

T. Silva is very close to signing for PSG according to the French media.
    Pirlo
    Pirlo

Number of posts : 2750
    Supports : AC Milan
    Favourite Player : Andrea Pirlo, Maldini, Costacurta, Nesta, Redondo, Rui Costa, R. Baggio, Sheva, Boban, Albertini, Seedorf, Kaka!

Post by Pirlo Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:25 pm

Yes, 50m apparantly,

Fucking Galliani,

Pirlo, Thiago and Ibra gone in two summers, pretty much the only decent thing left at the club and now gone.

Europa league football or worse for the foreseeable future because this money won't be reinvested and if it is, it will go on average crap <Ale>

I maintained all along the 2011 scudetto was a false dawn and Milan would end up back in the shit, the club never learnt from 2007 and it hasn't learnt now Ale
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:41 pm

The Vermonster wrote:
    bluenine wrote:
    The Vermonster wrote:

Looking at Italy starting XI against Spain. 3 Inter youth products not one from the main squad. Says it all.

And if Destro and Santon make it later this year, we will have half the Italian team of ex-Inter youth products that we didn't believe in!

Lets focus on the brighter side, at least we are producing them in bucket-loads.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:04 am