Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Brian 2468
S4P
Luis
Kimbo
Fey
Puro
debaser
christmasborocooper
Di Caniooooo!
Murray
14 posters

Premier League 29-30 November

Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Premier League 29-30 November - Page 5 Empty Re: Premier League 29-30 November

Post by Isco Benny Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:43 pm

Re-watching the game, Kane also noticeably plays the pressing game Pochettino demands. That has been a real issue for us all season. That's why Paulinho / Capoue aren't getting in the team whereas Mason does. Poch also wants his midfielders to play the ball forward quickly during transitions. Hence he doesn't pick Dembele. The players he picks vs those on the bench may be 'inferior' as individual footballers, but Pochettino wants players that fit his system, and that is encouraging Ale
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag

Post by Isco Benny Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:51 pm

Kimbo wrote:Ayoze Perez >>> <Ale>

How has he been so far this season? Not seen much of him bar the goal at WHL (which I attributed more to terrible defending from Kaboul)....
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Kimbo Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:55 pm

Isco Benny wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:Ayoze Perez >>> <Ale>

How has he been so far this season? Not seen much of him bar the goal at WHL (which I attributed more to terrible defending from Kaboul)....

He's very good, but could do with a more physical partner if we're going to be playing long balls. Even against West Ham though with 2 teams playing hoofball he looked a level above everyone else on the pitch technically.
    Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:50 am

FFS! what's going on with all those explosion sounds??? scratch

I bet it's HAARP so be careful, mes amis. <Ale>
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348

Post by christmasborocooper Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:55 am

Lee Cattermole has won the north east writers player of the year award or something... Who would've expected that..
    Murray
    Murray

Number of posts : 10245
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Murray Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:02 am

Puro wrote:FFS! what's going on with all those explosion sounds??? scratch

Do you mean this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2854551/What-loud-bangs-heard-Britain-Twitter-bombarded-reports-mysterious-noises-military-denies-RAF-jets-cause.html

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/news/local/mystery-as-loud-bangs-heard-in-aberdeen-1.711214

I didn't hear anything.

Last edited by Murray on Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:04 am

christmasborocooper wrote:Lee Cattermole has won the north east writers player of the year award or something... Who would've expected that..

And Colback came 2nd, so they must have had a cracking midfield last year. Colback is probably the most pointless player i've ever seen at Newcastle, I don't get what he's for, he gets alot of credit for being a "grafter", the little ginger c**t is Cabaye's replacement ffs. No
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:08 am

Murray wrote:
    Puro wrote:FFS! what's going on with all those explosion sounds??? scratch

Do you mean this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2854551/What-loud-bangs-heard-Britain-Twitter-bombarded-reports-mysterious-noises-military-denies-RAF-jets-cause.html

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/news/local/mystery-as-loud-bangs-heard-in-aberdeen-1.711214

I didn't hear anything.

Yes, something is about to happen. Keep your eyes peeled.
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:17 am

0trick, this is what Pochettino must start to play IF he wants to win consistently.

-------------------------------------------Lloris--------------------------------------------

Naughton/Walker----------Fazio-------------Vertonghen---------------Rose/Davies

--------------------------------Paulinho--------------Bentaleb---------------------

Lennon----------------------------------Eriksen-----------------------Chadli

---------------------------------------Soldado-------------------------------

That is the best/strongest Tottenham Hotspur team, FFS! <Ale>

Lamela as second half sub, the same for Kane. Lamela needs to hit the gym and bulk up, gain muscle if he wants to progress. He still looks like the same talented kid from River Plate - he needs to be a man now. Hit the weights asshole!

Di María can get away with looking the way he does because he's so fast and turns on a dime, he's so difficult to stop. Lamela's game is not like that, it is more paused so he needs more presence on the pitch.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:09 am

Puro wrote:0trick, this is what Pochettino must start to play IF he wants to win consistently.

-------------------------------------------Lloris--------------------------------------------

Naughton/Walker----------Fazio-------------Vertonghen---------------Rose/Davies

--------------------------------Paulinho--------------Bentaleb---------------------

Lennon----------------------------------Eriksen-----------------------Chadli

---------------------------------------Soldado-------------------------------

That is the best/strongest Tottenham Hotspur team, FFS! <Ale>

Lamela as second half sub, the same for Kane. Lamela needs to hit the gym and bulk up, gain muscle if he wants to progress. He still looks like the same talented kid from River Plate - he needs to be a man now. Hit the weights asshole!

Di María can get away with looking the way he does because he's so fast and turns on a dime, he's so difficult to stop. Lamela's game is not like that, it is more paused so he needs more presence on the pitch.

Agree about Lamela. Plenty of talent, needs to bulk up, also learn to move the ball quicker.

Poch is a student of Bielsa, so pressing and moving the ball quickly and following up to recieve it back is essential in every position. Paulinho is NOT a player for this system, he does not have the engine to press, and his passing is really poor, takes far too long to release. He was shown up in the World Cup too. He is decent at arriving late into the box and scoring goals. He is a poor mans Lampard. I would pick Capoue, Mason or Dembele over him everytime. He could be a success of course in the right system, but not Poch's in my opinion.

Otherwise, the rest of your team works for me. Kane can be interchangeable with Chadli, who I think fits Poch's system very well and is experienced.

We need to sign a CF in January. Adebayor is finished, and Soldado still has a lot to prove he isnt a dud. Kane isnt an out and out CF, so we are considerably short in this area
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:05 pm

Paulinho grew up playing in that system while at Corinthians: high pressure, lots of energy on defense and then quick counters. Did you not see him play against Chelsea for the Club World Cup, the game where Guerrero with his winning goals became a Corinthians legend?

The reason Paulinho is not starting is because Pochettino is Argentinian and the hatred (at worst) or the mistrust (at best) is mutual, but hopefully they both can be professionals and put their Argentina-Brasil rivalry aside.

You know that's the reason when Mason starts over Paulinho, FFS!

Mason! he's a Hull-Stoke-Leicester etc. type of player. I believe Tottenham are a step or two above those clubs.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:11 pm

Pochettino isnt going to risk his job over a nationality clash FFS. If Paulinho were able to play his system, he would pick him. Also, having seen him regularly each time he has played for Spurs, its clear he isnt high energy at all. Whether thats because he is suffering from endless fatigue or more likely because football in Brazil is much slower than in Europe (look how Germany blitzed Brazil in the World Cup on the counter for example. Paulinho played that day, he could not get near their midfield), there is absolutely no doubt that Mason has been the better player in Poch's system since he came in. Is he a better individual player than Paulinho? No. But he gets it: he harries opponents better, he releases the ball quicker, his passing is more direct, more accurate. His mentailty to be a team player is better. There is no conspiracy here, it can be seen if you watch Spurs regularly (and unless youre a Spurs fan, I dont blame anyone for refusing to endure some of the shite we have been serving up the last year or so), Pochettino picks players on their ability to carry out his instructions, not on reputation.
    ERIK LAMELA
    ERIK LAMELA

Number of posts : 1552
    Registration date : 2012-04-11

Post by ERIK LAMELA Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:07 pm

Hola muchachos.
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:04 pm

Psssst! 0trick, I just put a $50 bucks bet on Hughes getting the sack next. He's at 67 on Skybet. The odds will shorten. You heard it here first. I think he'll be fired around Dec 29 when he doesn't beat West Brom. <Ale>
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town

Post by debaser Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:36 pm

Puro wrote:Psssst! 0trick, I just put a $50 bucks bet on Hughes getting the sack next. He's at 67 on Skybet. The odds will shorten. You heard it here first. I think he'll be fired around Dec 29 when he doesn't beat West Brom. <Ale>

worth a punt at those odds but there's plenty of competition: usually one of the promoted teams starts panicking about now and Leicester are 8 games without a win & with some tough fixtures ahead so I'm not sure Pearson will make it past Christmas. Also I don't think Irvine is very secure at WBA 'cause the fans have not taken to him at all. A couple of losses in the next few winnable fixtures (esp if they lose to Villa) and he'll be axed as he's only on a 1 year contract and their owners are not ones to hang around (see Steve Clarke, Di Matteo, Pepe Mel...)
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:15 am

debaser wrote:
    Puro wrote:Psssst! 0trick, I just put a $50 bucks bet on Hughes getting the sack next. He's at 67 on Skybet. The odds will shorten. You heard it here first. I think he'll be fired around Dec 29 when he doesn't beat West Brom. <Ale>

worth a punt at those odds but there's plenty of competition: usually one of the promoted teams starts panicking about now and Leicester are 8 games without a win & with some tough fixtures ahead so I'm not sure Pearson will make it past Christmas. Also I don't think Irvine is very secure at WBA 'cause the fans have not taken to him at all. A couple of losses in the next few winnable fixtures (esp if they lose to Villa) and he'll be axed as he's only on a 1 year contract and their owners are not ones to hang around (see Steve Clarke, Di Matteo, Pepe Mel...)

Right there's a couple of guys that need to hang on. Rodgers and Irvine I thought would go before Hughes. Pearson and Lambert are the frontrunners for the sack but I see Lambert surviving - Pearson, I'm not so sure. So, we'll see. Hughes has a tough schedule coming up and he's already lost his last two games he should've won. <Ale>
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:27 am

I think Irvine will be the first to go.

Yo Puro, what did you make of this - from Leeds United game this weekend.

Laugh
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:15 am

lol! lol! lol! OH FFS! only in England. Our footballers are learning the bad habits of the English.

I showed the video to my missus and she laughed her ass off. Biggrin <Ale>
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:02 am

He's Brazilian Ale Laugh
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:28 am

Isco Benny wrote:He's Brazilian Ale Laugh

I know he's Brazilian.

Have you heard about Cosby? WOW! almost daily a new woman shows up claiming she was raped by Mr. pudding pie. That's a lot of women raped. Can they all be lying?

I don't understand. Cosby, all those millions of dollars, all that power; he could walk into any room and point which woman he wanted that night and the woman probably would have gone with him willingly. But no, the asshole was raping them all. scratch

How terrible! I know it's terrible because back in college I met this really hot mamacita, really gorgeous, she had everything: beautiful face, nice rack, and a juicy fat ass. After some time she told me her secret that she had been raped in High School and asked me to do her a favor; and that was if I could rape her so that she could erase somehow the face of the asshole who raped her in HS. TFS!

Obviously I couldn't do that to her, but I understand how much they're scarred psychologically.

WTF! how can a dude rape a woman? scratch Crazy fuckos! Fucking Cosby! Unbelievable.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:43 am

Second time you told that story Puro ok last time you finished it with "I wouldn't rape her, but I did make love to her".
    ERIK LAMELA
    ERIK LAMELA

Number of posts : 1552
    Registration date : 2012-04-11

Post by ERIK LAMELA Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:58 am

Puro wrote:
    Isco Benny wrote:He's Brazilian Ale Laugh

I know he's Brazilian.

Have you heard about Cosby? WOW! almost daily a new woman shows up claiming she was raped by Mr. pudding pie. That's a lot of women raped. Can they all be lying?

I don't understand. Cosby, all those millions of dollars, all that power; he could walk into any room and point which woman he wanted that night and the woman probably would have gone with him willingly. But no, the asshole was raping them all. scratch

How terrible! I know it's terrible because back in college I met this really hot mamacita, really gorgeous, she had everything: beautiful face, nice rack, and a juicy fat ass. After some time she told me her secret that she had been raped in High School and asked me to do her a favor; and that was if I could rape her so that she could erase somehow the face of the asshole who raped her in HS. TFS!

Obviously I couldn't do that to her, but I understand how much they're scarred psychologically.

WTF! how can a dude rape a woman? scratch Crazy fuckos! Fucking Cosby! Unbelievable.

Surely if you ASK someone to rape you then it's not rape?
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:24 pm

christmasborocooper wrote:Second time you told that story Puro ok last time you finished it with "I wouldn't rape her, but I did make love to her".

Of course, Boro. I wouldn't rape her. I tried to help her by showing her mind, body and soul how wonderful life can be and I believe I helped her a little bit by being friends for quite some time - alright really good fuckbuddies. Biggrin
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:00 pm

Wow, this conversation took a strange turn....

Cosby is just another celebrity who used their fame to do the nasty with the ladies, its sadly not very uncommon it seems. All the Yewtree celebs (Saville Etc) and this. Strange fucked up world of showbiz for you.
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:21 pm

Isco Benny wrote:Wow, this conversation took a strange turn....

Cosby is just another celebrity who used their fame to do the nasty with the ladies, its sadly not very uncommon it seems. All the Yewtree celebs (Saville Etc) and this. Strange fucked up world of showbiz for you.

It goes way up, and not just celebrities. England, Israel and the US are known to be full of paedophiles, homosexuals, satanists...and their crimes are covered up because the culprits have a long reach in government or they are the government.

"Satanic Crime: A Threat in the New Millenium" by W.H. Kennedy

"Breaking the Circle of Satanic Ritual Abuse" by Daniel Ryder

There are a lot of books exposing the paedos' rings. They may hide the truth for a while but truth can not be destroyed.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:12 pm

I hate agreeing with Puro's conspiracy theories but there have obviously been massive coverups when it comes to child abuse in the UK over the decades, I would bet anything that it goes right to the top, but i'm sure we'll never know.

Anyway all countries are full of them, there are towns in the amazon that exist for loggers and miners to have sex with children, and we know what alot of Muslim countries are like.
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:53 pm

Kimbo wrote:I hate agreeing with Puro's conspiracy theories but there have obviously been massive coverups when it comes to child abuse in the UK over the decades, I would bet anything that it goes right to the top, but i'm sure we'll never know.

Anyway all countries are full of them, there are towns in the amazon that exist for loggers and miners to have sex with children, and we know what alot of Muslim countries are like.

FFS, Kimbo! "Conspiracy theory" is so 20th century. The term was made up to ridicule the people who were on to their criminal plans. The zionists even made movies ridiculing people who were not brainwashed.

Sandy Hook was another hoax in yet another attempt to take away our guns. IF they take away our guns, then we are fucked. Those zionists will murder millions just like they did in Russia after the bolsheviks/zionists seized control of that country.

Wake up!<Ale>
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:44 pm

Puro wrote:
    christmasborocooper wrote:Second time you told that story Puro ok last time you finished it with "I wouldn't rape her, but I did make love to her".

Of course, Boro. I wouldn't rape her. I tried to help her by showing her mind, body and soul how wonderful life can be and I believe I helped her a little bit by being friends for quite some time - alright really good fuckbuddies. Biggrin

Just thought it was only right that the people get the story ending they needed.
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:47 pm

I KNEW that ziontube was going to remove the documentary. I hope some of you got to watch it to see how the zionists staged Sandy Hook as another false flag in yet another attempt to attack the Constitution. <Ale>
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:48 pm

You're starting to sounds like a tea party nutter.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:30 am