Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Glenarch of the Glen
youonlycametooseeeboue
Kimbo
Zack
blutgraetsche
christmasborocooper
Sgoater1
Kroos
Football Genius
Parks lives
Tweesus
GR
Keano Is God
Ricardo Jol
La Saeta Rubia
Hardrada
Steveo
Tom
COTR
poiuy1
Machiavel
25 posters

Charity shield winners: Liverpool fc.

Poll

Who will win>

[ 8 ]
    Charity shield winners: Liverpool fc. - Page 11 Bar_left30%Charity shield winners: Liverpool fc. - Page 11 Bar_right [30%] 
    [ 19 ]
    Charity shield winners: Liverpool fc. - Page 11 Bar_left70%Charity shield winners: Liverpool fc. - Page 11 Bar_right [70%] 

Total Votes: 27
    Glenarch of the Glen

Number of posts : 30157
    Supports : Palestine
    Favourite Player : Hélder Barbosa
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Charity shield winners: Liverpool fc. - Page 11 Empty Re: Charity shield winners: Liverpool fc.

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:47 pm

I was impressed by Riise's tan - don't underestimate the effort and dedication required to tan a ginge - eh Tone Laughing
    Brian2468

Number of posts : 4875

Charity shield winners: Liverpool fc. - Page 11 Empty Re: Charity shield winners: Liverpool fc.

Post by Brian2468 Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:49 pm

Crouching tiger: Do not let the score fool you. Your center backs were caught Square against Shevchenko.. That is why I deducted points from Carragher and Agger.......Wink
    B.I.L.F.
    B.I.L.F.

Number of posts : 205
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Student / Assistant Golf Pro
    Registration date : 2006-08-10

Post by B.I.L.F. Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:49 pm

lol...yeh that tan , his hair and the CL away kit = not pretty.
    L r d

Post by L r d Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:52 pm

Brian3-5-2 wrote:Sure I was out with a few players. But I give points to players firstly how they play as a team. Crouch always is avaliable.....Wink
    Alonso.....Think was below average for the amount of time he was on there. Sad

Actually, I think you'll find that part of the problem was Finnan's positioning. Had he been further infield - as he usually is - he would have been able to close Sheva down. If either of the centrebacks were at fault for Sheva's goal it was Carragher who just stepped up a tad too late.
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:58 pm

also zenden was very good today......

reina 7
    finnan 6
    carra 6
    agger 7
    riise 7
    sissoko 8
    zenden 7
    gonzalez 7
    pennant 5.5
    garcia 6.5
    crouch 5

couldnt be bothered with rest... essien and shevchenko were the only decent chelsea players
    Brian2468

Number of posts : 4875

Post by Brian2468 Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:02 pm

Obispo wrote:
    Brian3-5-2 wrote:Sure I was out with a few players. But I give points to players firstly how they play as a team. Crouch always is avaliable.....Wink
    Alonso.....Think was below average for the amount of time he was on there. Sad

Actually, I think you'll find that part of the problem was Finnan's positioning. Had he been further infield - as he usually is - he would have been able to close Sheva down. If either of the centrebacks were at fault for Sheva's goal it was Carragher who just stepped up a tad too late.
    Fair enough........Shows one on one they were weak,....Shev came right through the middle.... Finnan playing on the right covers his opposing player first. Was Robben on that side at the time Question
    L r d

Post by L r d Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:05 pm

Robben was on the left - Gray was certain that's who Lampard was aiming for.

I think it's testiment to Agger that I can't remember Drogba doing anything today.
    Tom
    Tom

Number of posts : 12185
    Supports : Chelsea

Post by Tom Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:14 pm

Obispo wrote:Robben was on the left - Gray was certain that's who Lampard was aiming for.

I think it's testiment to Agger that I can't remember Drogba doing anything today.
    Well done to Agger. Lampards ball was top class. Please if your trying to take that away from lampard then thats just spite.... Rolling Eyes
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
    Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:14 pm

Drogba had one nice shot on the goal, Reina with a good save.
    L r d

Post by L r d Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:17 pm

Ballack wrote:
    Obispo wrote:Robben was on the left - Gray was certain that's who Lampard was aiming for.

Well done to Agger. Lampards ball was top class. Please if your trying to take that away from lampard then thats just spite.... Rolling Eyes

I'm not trying to take it away from him. I think it was a great pass - it's gray who was insistant that he was trying to pass it to Robben. I couldn't even see Robben in the screen at the time...
    B.I.L.F.
    B.I.L.F.

Post by B.I.L.F. Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:29 pm

good pass yeh but didnt do much else did he ?

The People has it we are after Klose , be way too exoensive but I can dream!
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:30 pm

We won't sell Klose this year, no matter how much money is offered. Period.
    Tom
    Tom

Number of posts : 12185
    Supports : Chelsea

Post by Tom Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:31 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:We won't sell Klose this year, no matter how much money is offered. Period.
    1000 milllion billion?
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:33 pm

Yes. Allofs said that we won't sell Klose this year, right after the WC. So we won't sell him, especially not now, because the season has started already.
    COTR
    COTR

Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:34 pm

maybe he is a lifelong liverpool fan blut... everyone else seems to be Wink... nah it'll be kuyt I think.. just need to splash the cash.. i think the board are waiting for confirmation of CL footie before agreeing to spend the 10 or 12 million needed
    B.I.L.F.
    B.I.L.F.

Post by B.I.L.F. Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:48 pm

I heard in Kuijt said today (again) N'castle was his preferred choice of club
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:49 pm

Dammit! Ballack is injured. He called Löw and said that he won't be able to play for the Mannschaft against Sweden. It's just a friendly, so not really important, but I do hope that he will be back for the Euro qualification.
    COTR
    COTR

Post by COTR Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:51 pm

adnan aka BILF wrote:I heard in Kuijt said today (again) N'castle was his preferred choice of club
    and u actually believe this???

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:33 pm