Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
christmasborocooper
TM
debaser
Dwarf
Pierre Littbarski
Deano
theflyingfrenchman
Owen Thomas
"Tuffy" Monag
DS
Keano Is God
The Vermonster
16 posters

Relegation - Looking Increasingly settled

Deano
    Deano

Number of posts : 22042
    Supports : West Ham United
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Relegation - Looking Increasingly settled - Page 3 Empty Re: Relegation - Looking Increasingly settled

Post by Deano Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:43 pm

SHEFF UTD:
    Liverpool-A
    Everton-H
    Chelsea-A
    Bolton-A
    Newcastle-H
    Man Utd-A

Do you see Sheff Utd going on more than 33 by the end those 6 fixtures (they are on 30)
    Luis

Relegation - Looking Increasingly settled - Page 3 Empty Re: Relegation - Looking Increasingly settled

Post by Luis Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:49 pm

United have done enough to stay up now IMO, they'll lose to us (hopefully), I think they can get at least a point off everton, they'll lose to chelsea, they could nick a point at bolton and they could even beat newcastle, and then lose to united
    Deano
    Deano

Post by Deano Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:58 pm

30 points is not enough to stay up Luis..
    aside from those 6 they have to play West Ham and Aston Villa away too....

they have got hard fixtures same as City...neither are safe!
    Luis

Post by Luis Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:00 pm

I really think its between the bottom 4
    Deano
    Deano

Post by Deano Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:03 pm

Its not....

Wigan and Us both have more winnable games than either of City and Sheff Utd...

Sheff Utd and Man City need 10 points to be safe...Sheff Utd will have a real task getting 10 points from their fixtures...I can only see 6/7 myself....

which means West Ham would need 17 to send them down...which is possible...we have to play Charlton,Wigan and Sheff Utd so its not over...no where near.

The only reason City and Sheff Utd have a lot more points is because they've not faced their hard fixtures yet!
    Luis

Post by Luis Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:04 pm

i suppose hope is a big word in the relegation battle..
    "Tuffy" Monag

Number of posts : 405
    Supports : SLB
    Registration date : 2007-01-03

Post by "Tuffy" Monag Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:17 pm

Deaño-CURBS OUT! wrote:we play Charlton at the weekend which is by far the biggest game of the weekend...and whoever loses is effectively relegated

cheers
    Deano admits the inevitable (something I tried to tell him in the begining of September).
    Still, look on the bright side mate, Millwall are only 8points from a play off place. Laugh ok
    The Vermonster

Number of posts : 522
    Supports : Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Vermaelen - Exceeding the greatest expectations
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by The Vermonster Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:02 am

Now it is Bye Bye WHU.... It would be Poetic Justice of Pardew manages to keep Charlton in Premiership while WHU are sent crashing down.
    Deano
    Deano

Post by Deano Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:21 pm

"Tuffy" Monag wrote:
    Deaño-CURBS OUT! wrote:we play Charlton at the weekend which is by far the biggest game of the weekend...and whoever loses is effectively relegated

cheers
    Deano admits the inevitable (something I tried to tell him in the begining of September).
    Still, look on the bright side mate, Millwall are only 8points from a play off place. Laugh ok

WOW...you are 8 points from a playoff place in League one you fuckwit...It shouldn't be hard to fucking beat Brighton and Bournemouth...

@Aby....Yup it does look that way, and I will admit it will take something special o get us out..but that's still possible..
    The Vermonster

Number of posts : 522
    Supports : Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Vermaelen - Exceeding the greatest expectations
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by The Vermonster Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:15 pm

Deano... Something just isnt right at WHU... Man I cant believe that you are starting at relegation with the kind of players you have.

Players have been fattened with too much dough just dont show a tenth of the passion the fans do (after facing the f*cking sh*t that they have to go through).

I honestly thought Curbs would be the one to straighten the bunch up. Now I think the rot is somewhere else. Poor Pardew got sacked...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:07 am