Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
COTR
Parks lives
Batman
7 posters

Champions League: La Liga vs Serie A vs The Premiership?

Poll

Which league do you think will do the best in the Champions League?

[ 3 ]
    Champions League: La Liga vs Serie A vs The Premiership? Bar_left14%Champions League: La Liga vs Serie A vs The Premiership? Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Champions League: La Liga vs Serie A vs The Premiership? Bar_left14%Champions League: La Liga vs Serie A vs The Premiership? Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 13 ]
    Champions League: La Liga vs Serie A vs The Premiership? Bar_left62%Champions League: La Liga vs Serie A vs The Premiership? Bar_right [62%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Champions League: La Liga vs Serie A vs The Premiership? Bar_left10%Champions League: La Liga vs Serie A vs The Premiership? Bar_right [10%] 

Total Votes: 21
    Batman
    Batman

Number of posts : 9071
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Champions League: La Liga vs Serie A vs The Premiership? Empty Champions League: La Liga vs Serie A vs The Premiership?

Post by Batman Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:30 pm

Depending on the results in the first knockout round, the Champions League could end up being a battle between La Liga, Serie A and The Premiership.

Roma vs Lyon
    Celtic vs Milan
    PSV vs Arsenal
    Porto vs Chelsea
    Lille vs Man Utd
    Real vs Bayern
    Barca vs Liverpool?
    Inter vs Valencia?
    Luis

Champions League: La Liga vs Serie A vs The Premiership? Empty Re: Champions League: La Liga vs Serie A vs The Premiership?

Post by Luis Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:54 pm

3 out of 4 English teams will progress I think
    I also think all 3 Italian teams will progress
    all Spanish teams could go out but I think Real will be the only one to go through
    Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Champions League: La Liga vs Serie A vs The Premiership? Empty Re: Champions League: La Liga vs Serie A vs The Premiership?

Post by Parks lives Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:01 pm

Real & Barca from Spain
    Man United & Chelsea from England
    Milan & Inter from Italy

Lyon and PSV will complete the 8.
    L r d

Post by L r d Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:04 pm

psv come on, pool easily beat them, should of beat them in holland aswell. arsenal will rip easily deal with them.

All depends on future draws, for now 3 english teams in the qf 2 la liga 1 1/2 seria a
    Parks lives

Post by Parks lives Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:08 pm

I'll bet you an embarressing gay avatar for a day that PSV will knock out Arsenal?
    Batman
    Batman

Number of posts : 9071

Post by Batman Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:12 pm

i also think Arsenal will beat PSV.

i think at least 1 English team will get to the semis but who?
    Parks lives

Post by Parks lives Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:14 pm

Depends all on the quarter final draw.

I could see at least one, maybe two making it.
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:15 pm

Parks lives wrote:I'll bet you an embarressing gay avatar for a day that PSV will knock out Arsenal?
    Ill take that bet plz if Lrd doesn't want it

PSV were totally shite against us

so you get it if arsenal win?

Deal ?
    Luis

Post by Luis Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:15 pm

PSV will beat Arsenal, I said that as soon as the draw was made
    Parks lives

Post by Parks lives Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:16 pm

COTR wrote:
    Parks lives wrote:I'll bet you an embarressing gay avatar for a day that PSV will knock out Arsenal?

Deal ?

<Ale>
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:17 pm

Parks lives wrote:
    COTR wrote:

Deal ?

<Ale>
    Ale
    Snowman
    Parks lives

Post by Parks lives Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:18 pm

You'll be having the campest Ronaldo avatar ever.
    L r d

Post by L r d Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:29 pm

Two English teams to go out, and we won't be amongst them cheers
    L r d

Post by L r d Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:31 pm

Laugh

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:41 pm

Valencia and Real
    Milan and Roma
    Liverpool,Chelsea and Man Utd
    Saintsar

Post by Saintsar Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:44 pm

I voted for La Liga without reminding myself of the draw. Woops.
    L r d

Post by L r d Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:45 pm

less of the kidology!
    Saintsar

Post by Saintsar Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:46 pm

Champions League: La Liga vs Serie A vs The Premiership? Taxi16
    Rez

Number of posts : 3757
    Registration date : 2006-10-06

Post by Rez Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:03 pm

I voted prem

3 English teams (Chelsea/united/Liverpool) go through

2 Italian team (Inter/AC Milan)

2 Spanish teams (Barcelona/real)

and Lyon

Depending on the draw at least 1/2 English teams in the semis
    Parks lives

Post by Parks lives Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:04 pm

You mean Arsenal and not Liverpool Rez?
    Rez

Post by Rez Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:22 pm

Sorry yeah Arsenal, will go through.
    110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:01 pm

Messiah wrote:Valencia and Real
    Milan and Roma
    Liverpool,Chelsea and Man Utd

That's pretty generous of you considering you're a barcelona fan. Not feeling confident?
    110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:05 pm

I reckon Milan, Arsenal, Chelsea and Manu will go through, then the other four could go either way.

Looks like the EPL will be strong in the next round.
    Dwarf

Number of posts : 7502
    Supports : Operation Puerto
    Favourite Player : Dr. Eufemiano Fuentes
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Dwarf Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:17 pm

If we can't muster 3 team in the next round, which should mean we have more than every other nation, we never will.
    Rosicky

Post by Rosicky Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:22 am

yeah i love all the people think arsenal will go out. checked out psv's results of late? they have had a pretty bad start to 2007 there lead in the ducth league is down to 1 point.

while arsenal have been pretty decent overall, all though they have slipped up a bit of late ( still getting results tho)

but arsenal will have to much quality for them espically with the 2nd leg at the emirates.
    S4P

Post by S4P Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:41 am

I think all 4 British clubs will win thier 2nd leg match (with all being at home for the 2nd leg), but it will be interesting to see how we all do in the 1st leg.

If I had money on it, I would say Liverpool and Arsenal will lose by 1 goal, whilst United and us will draw in the 1st leg.
    Rez

Post by Rez Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:20 pm

@SP4

i think you are right alhough, I dont think PSV will beat Arsenal. They were pretty awful against Liverpool and Arsenals counter attack football is perfect for this game. I wouldnt be surprised if they won in olland.
    DD
    DD

Number of posts : 10721
    Supports : NEC

Post by DD Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:47 pm

I reckon all Italian teams to go through. Yes, even Roma.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:29 pm