Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
Freddie Or Not
debaser
Puro
The Easter Bunny
Fey
Glenarch of the Glen
NCFC
Pierre Littbarski
Rez
GR
Owen Thomas
Kimbo
christmasborocooper
Dejan Savićević
Zack
SuperMario
Super Progress
Machiavel
Kroos
youonlycametooseeeboue
Tom
robert
Romford Pele
Sir Harry Flashman
Tweesus
Parks lives
TM
fcb
Dwarf
DS
None
The Pröfessör
Batman
37 posters

Carling Cup Final: Chelsea v Arsenal

Saintsar

Carling Cup Final: Chelsea v Arsenal - Page 17 Empty Re: Carling Cup Final: Chelsea v Arsenal

Post by Saintsar Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:52 am

Agooner wrote:
    Saintsarama MBE wrote:Once again, Arsenal show that they cannot lose a game without resorting to cheating or violent play by way of a response. Two pathetic dives against PSV in the week, and started a brawl today. Fabregas should have walked too for putting Lampard in a headlock.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Championship.

Dumb black moron.
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Carling Cup Final: Chelsea v Arsenal - Page 17 Empty Re: Carling Cup Final: Chelsea v Arsenal

Post by Tweesus Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:09 pm

I thought it was a cracking game, can't see what everyone's complaining about

Everyone loves a good fight Smile
    Tom
    Tom

Number of posts : 12185
    Supports : Chelsea

Post by Tom Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:15 pm

Yeh i loved every minute of that match!
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851

Post by Tweesus Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:16 pm

Ballack wrote:Yeh i loved every minute of that match!

Why's everyone complaining about the fight?

That was the best bit!
    Saintsar

Post by Saintsar Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:40 pm

Tweedle wrote:
    Ballack wrote:Yeh i loved every minute of that match!

Why's everyone complaining about the fight?

That was the best bit!

I'm complaining about it as an excuse to bitch at Arsenal. Otherwise, you're right, it provided a dramatic end to a good game of football.
    Sheffield gunner

Number of posts : 16403
    Supports : Arsenal
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Sheffield gunner Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:35 pm

Well done Chelsea, I was at the game yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it despite the result. Drogba was a class apart for them, two extremely well taken goals and Robben also looked good when he came on. Otherwise I didn’t think they were particularly good and our young players more than matched them. I think that extra class in front of goal was the difference between the sides and I thought that we deserved to take the game into extra time but it wasn’t to be.

The fight at the end was amusing enough to watch but it’s extremely disappointing that our senior players were the ones involved. Frankly they should behave better and I’m disappointed that we let our discipline slip like that again. The linesman was absolutely awful all game long and looked very indecisive throughout the game and mistaking Adebayor for Eboue was farcical. Other than that I think the referee dealt with that situation correctly and we deserved to have two men sent off for the scuffle.

Overall, I’m proud of the effort our youngsters put in. I didn’t think they would be so competitive, and if Diaby had put away his effort, or Toure with his header it could have been a different result.
    The Pröfessör
    The Pröfessör

Number of posts : 10076

Post by The Pröfessör Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:50 pm

Saintsarama MBE wrote:
    Agooner wrote:
    Saintsarama MBE wrote:Once again, Arsenal show that they cannot lose a game without resorting to cheating or violent play by way of a response. Two pathetic dives against PSV in the week, and started a brawl today. Fabregas should have walked too for putting Lampard in a headlock.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Championship.

Dumb black moron.

Hahaha portoh.

coca cola .......
    Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One

Post by Parks lives Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:51 pm

Do you ever come on here, not looking for an argument AGooner?
    The Pröfessör
    The Pröfessör

Post by The Pröfessör Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:54 pm

Do u ever stay a day without interfering with something that doesn't concern u?
    Saintsar

Post by Saintsar Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:58 pm

Agooner wrote:
    Hahaha portoh.

coca cola .......

Still jealous of our ability to produce our own players so we don't have to import negros from West Africa?

Or is it because we're actually going to achieve something this year, whereas you've just been humiliated in yet another final, are now in your third year of being nowhere near the title, and are as inept in Europe as ever?

One of the two. Your choice. I wouldn't want to be seen to be dictating to you. As my ancestors did to yours for so long
    Kevin

Post by Kevin Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:13 pm

Oh, to be in the championship pushing for a play off place. The jealousy.

And you're setting yuorself up for a fall here Saints, what if you don't win the two consecutive matches and get promoted.
    The Pröfessör
    The Pröfessör

Post by The Pröfessör Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:16 pm

Saintsarama MBE wrote:
    Agooner wrote:
    Hahaha portoh.

coca cola .......

Still jealous of our ability to produce our own players so we don't have to import negros from West Africa?

Or is it because we're actually going to achieve something this year, whereas you've just been humiliated in yet another final, are now in your third year of being nowhere near the title, and are as inept in Europe as ever?

One of the two. Your choice. I wouldn't want to be seen to be dictating to you. As my ancestors did to yours for so long

coca cola.

seriously saints, u pollute this place with a lot of nonsense...the quality of football u watch down there at the championship is seriously affecting your knowledge of the game. Please go away and come back when u win promotion back to the epl, u might probably start talking sense ok
    Saintsar

Post by Saintsar Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:07 pm

Agooner wrote:
    coca cola.

The colour of your skin?

seriously saints, u pollute this place with a lot of nonsense...the quality of football u watch down there at the championship is seriously affecting your knowledge of the game. Please go away and come back when u win promotion back to the epl, u might probably start talking sense ok

Seriously Agooner, are you capable of coming up with an argument (i.e. where one idea follows from another), or is the limit of your intelligence just trying to insult people?

I know that you're a bit slow and dumb so I'll make it even clearer:
    1) Show where my knowledge is lacking
    2) Say that my knowledge is lacking

You do number 2, without fail. Eventually, if you manage to grow up a bit and realise that other people can teach you things, you might (just might) be able to do number 1. I'm offering to help you attain the status of an average EMB poster - such heights that you could barely dream of. Don't spurn the opportunity.
    Saintsar

Post by Saintsar Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:10 pm

Kevin wrote:Oh, to be in the championship pushing for a play off place. The jealousy.

Oh, to be close to actually achieving something good given the size of club/amount of money available. Arsenal are still closer to not qualifying for Europe at all than they are to winning the title. As Mourinho put it 'I'd hate to be at a club where they won't sack me, even if year after year I fail to win the title'...

And you're setting yuorself up for a fall here Saints, what if you don't win the two consecutive matches and get promoted.

Then we come up the following year. You see, we've got an academy that produces good players. The supply of blacks from West Africa is bound to dry up sooner or later.
    Kevin

Post by Kevin Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:30 pm

I'd say your academy is more likely to dry up than people from west africa but oh well, have it your way.

Anyway, we've spent less on our team than any of the other top 4 so in that respect, we are doing fine. Maybe equal with liverpool but thats it.

Wenger has won the title recently enough, to sack him after 1 1/2 not toally up to scratch seasons would be ludicrous considering the titles that he has won.
    Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One

Post by Parks lives Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:32 pm

Kevin wrote:

Anyway, we've spent less on our team than any of the other top 4 so in that respect, we are doing fine. Maybe equal with liverpool but thats it.

Since the summer of 2005 (after you finished ahead of us in the league two seasons running) you've only spent around £5 - 10 million less than us.
    L r d

Post by L r d Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Money is not a reason, a lot of times Wenger has spent big it's been poor buys reyes wiltord. He is better at spending little on sometimes unknown talents, or young talents, thats what he is good at, he is not good at spending big money. he said himself he wouldnt if he had the money, so what kind of reason is this. Arenal got to win the cl or f.a cup or thats two seasons without winning anything.
    The Pröfessör
    The Pröfessör

Post by The Pröfessör Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:36 pm

Saintsarama MBE wrote:
    Agooner wrote:
    coca cola.

The colour of your skin?

Seriously Agooner, are you capable of coming up with an argument (i.e. where one idea follows from another), or is the limit of your intelligence just trying to insult people?

I know that you're a bit slow and dumb so I'll make it even clearer:
    1) Show where my knowledge is lacking
    2) Say that my knowledge is lacking

You do number 2, without fail. Eventually, if you manage to grow up a bit and realise that other people can teach you things, you might (just might) be able to do number 1. I'm offering to help you attain the status of an average EMB poster - such heights that you could barely dream of. Don't spurn the opportunity.

championship.
    Saintsar

Post by Saintsar Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:41 pm

Agooner wrote:
    championship.

I'll take that as a no then...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thierry_Henry#Diving
    Saintsar

Post by Saintsar Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:42 pm

Kevin wrote:I'd say your academy is more likely to dry up than people from west africa but oh well, have it your way.

Christ you Arsenal fans are dumb. I'm not talking about ALL the West Africans, just the ones good enough to play Premiership football.

So you're happy to spend a lot of money (compared to the rest of the leagues) just to finish 4th and maybe get into a cup final?

Wenger has won the title recently enough, to sack him after 1 1/2 not toally up to scratch seasons would be ludicrous considering the titles that he has won.

Living in the past.
    Saintsar

Post by Saintsar Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:45 pm

L r d wrote:Money is not a reason, a lot of times Wenger has spent big it's been poor buys reyes wiltord.

i.e. when it comes to the very highest level, he's a failure.

He is better at spending little on sometimes unknown talents, or young talents, thats what he is good at, he is not good at spending big money. he said himself he wouldnt if he had the money, so what kind of reason is this.

He said that he wouldn't want the money because he knows that, unlike other managers, he couldn't actually improve his side by spending big. That's a failing, not a virtue.

Arenal got to win the cl or f.a cup or thats two seasons without winning anything.

That FA cup final was the most one-sided game I've seen, including the previous one against Millwall. And playing tedious catenaccio in Europe doesn't impress me, and to prove it was a fluke, they're doing their best to go out early this season.
    The Pröfessör
    The Pröfessör

Post by The Pröfessör Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:46 pm

I've just watched a replay of the final again. I have to say i am really proud of our boys. Posters here go on about how overrated they are but there are few youngster out there that could outplay the chelsea midfield the way they did yesterday. Mind u, that's the same chelsea midfiled that dominated the chamopions of europe(barca) few months ago.

Cravalho impressed me again, i have said several times that he's very underrated( he has his flaws obviously, just like everyone). He was by far chelsea's best player over the whole 90 minutes, yes better than drogba was.
    Saintsar

Post by Saintsar Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:47 pm

Agooner wrote:I've just watched a replay of the final again. I have to say i am really proud of our boys. Posters here go on about how overrated they are but there are few youngster out there that could outplay the chelsea midfield the way they did yesterday. Mind u, that's the same chelsea midfiled that dominated the chamopions of europe(barca) few months ago.

Cravalho impressed me again, i have said several times that he's very underrated( he has his flaws obviously, just like everyone). He was by far chelsea's best player over the whole 90 minutes, yes better than drogba was.

Watching a different game, obviously. Did you watch the replay of Denilson playing an incredibly stupid pass to give Chelsea the ball for their second goal. 8 million pounds worth of giving the ball away. You're welcome to it...

The Pröfessör
    The Pröfessör

Post by The Pröfessör Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:47 pm

Saintsarama MBE wrote:
    Agooner wrote:
    championship.

I'll take that as a no then...

hahahaha.
    Saintsar

Post by Saintsar Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:50 pm

'Free and open' my ass. Fine, I'll just put the references here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgFJfhFCiwE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AkE64HN7fk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLZQVtKkK9k
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI3uOFu8-WM
    The Pröfessör
    The Pröfessör

Post by The Pröfessör Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:51 pm

Try again saints, u are very boring these days. Here's a tip for u; if u want be funny or a wum, don't repeat stuff over and again, most of the things u say now have been said here over a million times. Try again. Anyway, i'll just laugh at u hahahahahahah.
    Saintsar

Post by Saintsar Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:52 pm

Carling Cup Final: Chelsea v Arsenal - Page 17 Nigger
    L r d

Post by L r d Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:55 pm

Saintsarama MBE wrote:'Free and open' my ass. Fine, I'll just put the references here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AkE64HN7fk

Cool <Ale>
    The Pröfessör
    The Pröfessör

Post by The Pröfessör Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:55 pm

hahaha. coca cola.
    Saintsar

Post by Saintsar Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:10 pm

Agooner wrote:hahaha. coca cola.

Didn't you just tell me that repeating the same material was boring?

You honestly can't be that stupid. Ah, actually, of course you can:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:13 pm