Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Luis
Deluded F*ck™
The-Frank-Tavern
Knoblauch
Roger Hunt
Machiavel
COTR
L r d hAsta LueGo
Rez
Z
Parks lives
Tweesus
16 posters

Could Liverp0-0l surprise us all this season?

Roger Hunt
    Roger Hunt

Number of posts : 10115
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Could Liverp0-0l surprise us all this season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could Liverp0-0l surprise us all this season?

Post by Roger Hunt Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:55 pm

lol!
    Glenarch of the Glen

Number of posts : 30157
    Supports : Palestine
    Favourite Player : Hélder Barbosa
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Could Liverp0-0l surprise us all this season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could Liverp0-0l surprise us all this season?

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:58 pm

The-Frankinsense-Tavern wrote:he was garbage for us

I wish you would tell us how you really feel about Torres Frank.

Babel/Benayoun was confusing last night, when they swapped positions they didn't look nearly as effective. I think Babel's contribution to the side can be underestimated by many, when playing from the start he is a handful, albeit not as effective and I hope that when he starts it is preplanned o bring him off for the lat 20 minutes once he has tired out the full back, creating space for a fresh player. As an impact sub he could be this season's Garcia with strength, pace and unpredictability.
    Roger Hunt
    Roger Hunt

Number of posts : 10115

Post by Roger Hunt Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:00 pm

Needs a better goal celebration though.
    Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Number of posts : 12766
    Supports : FC Den Haag!
    Favourite Player : Verhoek and Verhoek and Rado and the euro!

Post by Ricardo Jol Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:56 pm

When Crouchie came on yesterday Liverp0-0l chanhed into Liverp8-0l....

Can someone tells me...why the hell he never plays?

It is obvious you need Crouchie against Portuguese midgets... We aal knew from the beginning they really don't know how to defend the white Giant!
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:29 pm

Luis wrote:I think I've learnt my lesson not to be hasty.

Luis wrote:Torres is the best player we have at the moment and is probably the best striker in the league at the moment, he's definately the buy of the summer,

Could Liverp0-0l surprise us all this season? - Page 2 _42097478_drogceleb416

Erm

I guess Torres has knocked Drogba off his fuckin' perch.
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Number of posts : 21355
    Supports : AFC Ajax & Manchester United FC
    Favourite Player : Paul Scholes & Wesley Sneijder
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Machiavel Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:36 pm

Drogba like he once said before is “back” if Ronaldo did not have a Herculean last season Drogba would have been the Player of the Year.
    Batman
    Batman

Number of posts : 9071

Post by Batman Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:43 pm

A surprise for me this season would be Liverpool playing good football. Very Happy

ba-dum-bum-pish

Could Liverp0-0l surprise us all this season? - Page 2 Istockphoto_1693680_snare_drum_and_hands
    GR
    GR

Number of posts : 655
    Supports : Liverpool FC
    Favourite Player : Momo Sissoko, King Kenny, Robbie Fowler, Ian Rush, Daniel Agger, Xabi Alonso, Zidane
    Registration date : 2006-08-13

Post by GR Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:18 pm

El Gaffer™️ wrote:
    Luis wrote:I think I've learnt my lesson not to be hasty.

Luis wrote:Torres is the best player we have at the moment and is probably the best striker in the league at the moment, he's definately the buy of the summer,

Could Liverp0-0l surprise us all this season? - Page 2 _42097478_drogceleb416

Erm

I guess Torres has knocked Drogba off his fuckin' perch.

scratch

Obviously.
    GR
    GR

Number of posts : 655
    Supports : Liverpool FC
    Favourite Player : Momo Sissoko, King Kenny, Robbie Fowler, Ian Rush, Daniel Agger, Xabi Alonso, Zidane
    Registration date : 2006-08-13

Post by GR Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:19 pm

Batman wrote:A surprise for me this season would be Liverpool playing good football. Very Happy

ba-dum-bum-pish

Could Liverp0-0l surprise us all this season? - Page 2 Istockphoto_1693680_snare_drum_and_hands

Thats funny coming from the "free flowing football" Mancs Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:13 pm