Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Black Magic
Kroos
6 posters

5 years ranking - when will the bundesliga overcome italy

Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

5 years ranking - when will the bundesliga overcome italy Empty 5 years ranking - when will the bundesliga overcome italy

Post by Kroos Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:59 am

do you think its possible in the future?

next year germany will be number 4 in europe with 41 points, italy will have 49 points (so far, the year is not over, its very likely that the differnce will be more positive for the germans at the end of this season)

or the italien top 4 too strong !!!(juventus will be back, inter, acmilan, roma)

ok germany got

hsv (without vdv and stevens this team will not be the same next year, so i hope they dont qualify for the cl)

bremen (hopefully podolski or gomez joins bremen, i think with full squad this team can beat any side on a good day)

bayern (will be one of the favourites for the next year to win the cl)

schalke (good side in my eyes, they need an attacking /goalscoring midfielder and a new quality striker, but very good defence)

leverkusen (very talented side, will grow as a team)
    Black Magic

Number of posts : 7514
    Registration date : 2007-10-14

5 years ranking - when will the bundesliga overcome italy Empty Re: 5 years ranking - when will the bundesliga overcome italy

Post by Black Magic Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:41 am

Fiorentina would be the second best team in the Bundesliga. Ale
    Kroos
    Kroos

5 years ranking - when will the bundesliga overcome italy Empty Re: 5 years ranking - when will the bundesliga overcome italy

Post by Kroos Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:46 am

BM wrote:Fiorentina would be the second best team in the Bundesliga. Ale

shut up lol!
    Black Magic

Post by Black Magic Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:05 am

Toni Kroos wrote:

shut up lol!

You're right, I'm being far too harsh on Bremen. The Viola would be the 3rd best team in the Bundesliga, I do believe that's Champions League football. <Ale>
    Kroos
    Kroos

Post by Kroos Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:14 am

BM wrote:
    Toni Kroos wrote:

shut up lol!

You're right, I'm being far too harsh on Bremen. The Viola would be the 3rd best team in the Bundesliga, I do believe that's Champions League football. <Ale>

hopefully fiorentina will play against hsv, they will prove you wrong

fiorentaina is a facking joke
    Black Magic

Post by Black Magic Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:30 am

Toni Kroos wrote:
    BM wrote:
    Toni Kroos wrote:

shut up lol!

hopefully fiorentina will play against hsv, they will prove you wrong

fiorentaina is a facking joke

Well Fiorentina are playing against Roma this weekend, lets hope they prove to be a "facking joke" then ay. <Ale>
    chrissicross
    chrissicross

Number of posts : 6246
    Supports : Werder Bremen
    Favourite Player : Per Mertesacker, Thomas Müller
    Registration date : 2006-08-10

Post by chrissicross Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:40 am

The third place for the Bundesliga is not realistic imo. For a few years we would have to repeat this strong year while Italy would have to underperform like this year (so far). That will hardly happen.

I think we can expect maybe about 10-10.5 points per season on average for the Bundesliga. That´s by far not enough to compete with Seria A, but hopefully we can defend the 4th place in the future.
    Kroos
    Kroos

Post by Kroos Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:51 am

chrissicross wrote:The third place for the Bundesliga is not realistic imo. For a few years we would have to repeat this strong year while Italy would have to underperform like this year (so far). That will hardly happen.

I think we can expect maybe about 10-10.5 points per season on average for the Bundesliga. That´s by far not enough to compete with Seria A, but hopefully we can defend the 4th place in the future.

i agree
    S4P
    S4P

Number of posts : 14358
    Supports : Chelsea
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by S4P Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:08 pm

The question is, when are we going to get a German club back in the top 5 deisler?

1. AC Milan 119.439
    2. Chelsea 112.305
    3. Liverpool 109.305
    4. Barcelona 108.095
    5. Arsenal 105.305
    gone
    gone

Number of posts : 3455
    Supports : Steaua
    Favourite Player : Radoi, Ogararu, Nicolita, Iniesta, Edin Dzeko
    Registration date : 2007-03-27

Post by gone Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:06 pm

I think the top 4 (Spain, England, Italy and France) will remain the same for a while. The Big 3 will not lose their possition in the next 10 years (unless something realy wrong happens).
    110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:28 pm

Gone wrote:I think the top 4 (Spain, England, Italy and France) will remain the same for a while. The Big 3 will not lose their possition in the next 10 years (unless something realy wrong happens).

so who is actually 4th: france or germany?

and where is this list?
    gone
    gone

Post by gone Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:09 pm

For 2008:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/data/method3/crank2008.html
    chrissicross
    chrissicross

Number of posts : 6246
    Supports : Werder Bremen
    Favourite Player : Per Mertesacker, Thomas Müller
    Registration date : 2006-08-10

Post by chrissicross Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:23 pm

Gone wrote:I think the top 4 (Spain, England, Italy and France) will remain the same for a while.
    Germany are already ranked 4th next season, 2.7 points ahead of France so far. And at the end of this season we might even start into the next season about 5 points ahead of France... Cool
    gone
    gone

Post by gone Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:16 pm

chrissicross wrote:
    Gone wrote:I think the top 4 (Spain, England, Italy and France) will remain the same for a while.
    Germany are already ranked 4th next season, 2.7 points ahead of France so far. And at the end of this season we might even start into the next season about 5 points ahead of France... Cool

I are right, I didn't see how bad France was this year.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:57 pm