Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+53
S4P
Football Genius
Parks lives
Tom
bluenine
Dejan Savićević
COTR
Hlebagone
Hem fet un mal partit
The Easter Bunny
Historicus
Luso
Deano
Barrilete
Batman
Juligen
Protheus
mocky
DD
Roger Hunt
EMP
blutgraetsche
AcciDrenthe
Redondo's Backheel
Black Magic
chrissicross
DeLux
Dick Grayson
Ricardo Jol
Z&H
santiago90c
Yef
Sheffield gunner
L.r.d
Axeslammer
Mc
Calidad
Cristiano
The-Frank-Tavern
Since 1888
robert
Torrente
fcb
Oleguerisntthatbad
golsud
Fey
Machiavel
DS
Jaime
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
Super Progress
TM
elbecko
57 posters

Real Madrid C.F-Campeón de Liga 2007-2008

elbecko

Number of posts : 1129
    Registration date : 2007-10-06

Real Madrid C.F-Campeón de Liga 2007-2008 Empty Real Madrid C.F-Campeón de Liga 2007-2008

Post by elbecko Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:08 pm

Jaime wrote: This is my opinion. Schuster should stay on regardless. We have been pleading for continuity since Del Bosque left and the carousel of managers has to stop at some point. I am not overly impressed with what Schuster has done this year. As I've said before, the football is not signficantly better (aesthetically speaking) than what Capello produced. And he is not going to win more titles than Capello (maybe less!) did. But just as I advocated for Capello staying at the end of last season, I will say he should stay for at least another season. Because otherwise we are in for more of the same because there it is almost impossible for a manager to get everything sorted out and running as it should in a single season.

However, if Calderon (and Mijatovic) are going to hold Schuster to the same level of scrutiny as Capello, I wouldn't be surprised if he were sacked - winning or losing the league, but even more so if we lose it.
    Continuity doesn't mean stability.

IMO, Calderon and Mijatovic are the ones who should really be scrutinised (= removed). Sadly, the rot will not stop until you remove the cause of it. So, we'll probably have to wait another two years, then hopefully it'll be start of a new long really good period...
    TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

Real Madrid C.F-Campeón de Liga 2007-2008 Empty Re: Real Madrid C.F-Campeón de Liga 2007-2008

Post by TM Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:11 pm

Sack Mijatovic and Schuster.

Bring in a manager who is in complete control of signings, will mean no friction within the club. Ale

Don't see why there is a need for sporting directors, just a waste of wages, esp when they're useless.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Real Madrid C.F-Campeón de Liga 2007-2008 Empty Re: Real Madrid C.F-Campeón de Liga 2007-2008

Post by Super Progress Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:29 pm

Shuster has ok and is on his way to winning the league title as defending champions! which isnt that easy. With that said he hasnt done played the football i have wanted to see and he has taken too long to realise that Diarra shouldnt play in the midfield. but next season he will be here from teh start and he will likely get to influence more and he then has a year with the club so im quite sure he will do better in his second year esp if we add a creative player to the squad.
    Personally i would prefer Laudrup but that isnt going to happen. Like Elbecko said the problem is with the management but we can still win stuff. Mijatovic might learn the trade over time because lets be honest he has only been a sporting director for 1.5 year.

Number of posts : 4759
    Supports : Italia and Milan
    Registration date : 2007-05-10

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:59 pm

How does it feel to miss out on Pato? Laughing
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:03 pm

Forza Italia!Forza Milan! wrote:How does it feel to miss out on Pato? Laughing

Abbondanzieri is a good goalkeeper but we have Casillas so I don't really mind that we didn't sign him. ok
    Jaime
    Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:38 pm

MARCA te descubre los cracks que pide Schuster

Karim Benzema (Olympique de Lyon): Es el 9 favorito del míster, pero es el más difícil de fichar.

Klass-Jan Huntelaar (Ajax): Una alternativa más barata por si falla Benzema.

Christian Poulsen (Sevilla): Un 'todoterreno' para acompañar a Guti o Gago

Ricardo Quaresma (Oporto): La banda derecha que hoy le falta al Real Madrid.

Mario Gómez (Stuttgart): Un delantero joven, asequible y con futuro. Otto will love this! lol!

Daniel Alves (Sevilla): Ramos jugará de central y el lateral sería suyo.
    DS
    DS

Number of posts : 12952
    Supports : Manchester United , Bayern Munich

Post by DS Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:47 pm

Benzema will definately be difficult to get this summer , Huntelaar wont be as cheap as people think think how much you payed for Sneijder but I hope you get him.
    Poulsen probably should stay at Sevilla and be first choice.

Quaresma is good but that will make it Robinho , Robben and Quaresma cant see all of them playing together, Gomez is more ready for a move then Benzema he is here now (to Man Utd you go).
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:59 pm

Aulas knows how to get paid! Benzema is a good player but he would cost too much. The only player on the list that I really want is Quaresma, because we really need a right sided player. Only two of Robinho, Robben, and Quaresma would play but since Robben is always injured, it makes the choice simple.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:16 pm

Forza Italia!Forza Milan! wrote:How does it feel to miss out on Pato? Laughing
    Dont mind before and i dont mind that much now. would have been happy if we had gone fo Aguero.
    TM
    TM

Post by TM Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:17 pm

Real Madrid are ready to re-sign striker Alvaro Negredo from Almeria.

The centre-forward has been a revelation since arriving at Almeria in a £2 million deal from Real Madrid's Castilla team.

Negredo has scored ten goals so far this season and Real can buy him back for £2.5 million in June.

Real directors are considering re-signing Negredo before selling him on in the summer after receiving several enquiries from Spanish Liga rivals and also foreign clubs
    TM
    TM

Post by TM Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:28 pm

Karim Benzema (Olympique de Lyon): Es el 9 favorito del míster, pero es el más difícil de fichar.

Would cost a $h!t load, just signed a new deal.

Klass-Jan Huntelaar (Ajax): Una alternativa más barata por si falla Benzema.

He's all hype, the next Kezman <Ale>

Christian Poulsen (Sevilla): Un 'todoterreno' para acompañar a Guti o Gago

Would be a very good buy, some physical presence in the midfield Ale Would be fairly cheap too.

Ricardo Quaresma (Oporto): La banda derecha que hoy le falta al Real Madrid.

Bubbly Cool afro Would love to see him at Real next season ,we need a right winger and this kid can make the difference in big games.

Mario Gómez (Stuttgart): Un delantero joven, asequible y con futuro.

We need cover for Ruud, and he's been banging in the goals, he would be cheaper than KJH and KB.
    Daniel Alves (Sevilla): Ramos jugará de central y el lateral sería suyo.

Would be a waste of money, Moving Ramos to CB wouldnt be a bad thing but he's always a threat on the overlap on the right.
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Number of posts : 21355
    Supports : AFC Ajax & Manchester United FC
    Favourite Player : Paul Scholes & Wesley Sneijder
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Machiavel Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:37 pm

I know it’s a WU but why do people judge Huntelaar to be the new Kezman? Van Basten, Romario, Bergkamp, RVN, Cruijff, Kluivert etc all had good goal scoring records in Holland and were not failures abroad, the fact Kezman did not play much games under Mourinho is one factor why he did not succeed in England, under Zico at the moment he’s finding his former self.

As long as Schuster is there none of the players listed will succeed. Having Mijatovic will mean Gomez will not be cheap.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:38 pm

Huntelaar will be the new Alves Ale
    TM
    TM

Post by TM Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:47 pm

KJH is a flat track bully, nothing else Ale
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:48 pm

I dont want Huntelaar even though i dont think he is just another Kezman.
    He cant do enough for the team imo. we need someone more mobile who can create his own chances with more speed. from that list i only want Poulsen and Quaresma allthough im not sure we need Poulsen because we already have Gago and he should play as the most defensive player in a midfield.
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Post by Machiavel Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:10 pm

Supermadrid wrote:I dont want Huntelaar even though i dont think he is just another Kezman.
    He cant do enough for the team imo. we need someone more mobile who can create his own chances with more speed. from that list i only want Poulsen and Quaresma allthough im not sure we need Poulsen because we already have Gago and he should play as the most defensive player in a midfield.

What I will say on this part I’ve highlighted is, yes Huntelaar needs to improve his pace even though he not that slow, he can create chances for himself there is enough good examples, but his best attribute is being a lethal finisher. He’s not solely a ‘goal poacher’ which he has unfairly been labelled, he does have great aerial ability, has the swiftness and ability to score from long range. He is comfortable with both feet which is a great attribute. If you pushed me I would compare his style of play to Van Basten, but he’s nowhere near the perfection that is MVB, but the closest we have and that in itself is amazing.

Maybe from the list Benzema (who does remind me of Ronaldo) could be the best option for Real Madrid in the forward department as if your right in saying you need a player who is more comfortable linking with the midfield and not a ‘out and out striker’. Sadly with his price going up + Mijatovic maybe he will not be targeted.

What about Villa, wasn’t he linked with Real Madrid .. again will his price cause some problems.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:27 pm

I would love to have Villa but Valencia would rather dispand their club then sell to us. well it might not be that serious but i doubt we will get anything from valencia.
    And i know that Huntelaar isnt just a poacher but i just dont think our style suits him and he doesnt suit the Real Madrid style. i think he should go to Juventus and replace Trezeguet. so far Real has Ruud and as long as he is still scoring he is buying us time where we can find someone to take over.
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Post by Machiavel Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:36 pm

Supermadrid wrote:I would love to have Villa but Valencia would rather dispand their club then sell to us. well it might not be that serious but i doubt we will get anything from valencia.
    And i know that Huntelaar isnt just a poacher but i just dont think our style suits him and he doesnt suit the Real Madrid style. i think he should go to Juventus and replace Trezeguet. so far Real has Ruud and as long as he is still scoring he is buying us time where we can find someone to take over.

I think he ruled out a move to Seria A (can’t do nothing about personal choices) really hope he will join Man United, SAF I know is a fan but difficult to speculate.

Maybe Soldado should be given a chance, but who knows maybe the Real scouts/academy will unearth a new gem..

Btw, what do you make of Ken Perez ?
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:43 pm

Markus wrote:
    Supermadrid wrote:I would love to have Villa but Valencia would rather dispand their club then sell to us. well it might not be that serious but i doubt we will get anything from valencia.

I think he ruled out a move to Seria A (can’t do nothing about personal choices) really hope he will join Man United, SAF I know is a fan but difficult to speculate.

Maybe Soldado should be given a chance, but who knows maybe the Real scouts/academy will unearth a new gem..

Great player for AZ as you would know. i liked that AZ side and he was the jewel it in imo,but im biased. since going to ajax,psv and then back to ajax i think he has gone a level down. still think he deserves to be in the national team esp since he has played in holland so he should know the dutch playing style which we try to play. how do you rate him for ajax?
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Post by Machiavel Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:48 pm

Supermadrid wrote:
    Markus wrote:

Great player for AZ as you would know. i liked that AZ side and he was the jewel it in imo,but im biased. since going to ajax,psv and then back to ajax i think he has gone a level down. still think he deserves to be in the national team esp since he has played in holland so he should know the dutch playing style which we try to play. how do you rate him for ajax?

Denmark will be playing against Holland before Euro 2008, hopefully be a good match. Perez I rate very highly, has a good vision and compliments the attacking threat of Ajax, thanks to Henk ten Cate he had to leave but he left Perez came back, be interesting to see if Van Basten will use him in his plans.
    TM
    TM

Post by TM Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:55 pm

Yo Rai Whos Ronadlo?
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Post by Machiavel Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:10 pm

Real Madrid C.F-Campeón de Liga 2007-2008 Ronaldo
    TM
    TM

Post by TM Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:12 pm

Cristiano Ronadlo?
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Post by Machiavel Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:17 pm

If you think that player in the picture above is Cristiano Ronaldo, you need to visit specsavers pronto.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:03 pm

CONVOCATORIA

Porteros: Casillas y Dudek

Defensas: Torres, Sergio Ramos, Cannavaro, Marcelo y Heinze

Centrocampistas: Diarra, Gago, Robinho, Robben, Guti, Baptista,
    Sneijder y Drenthe

Delanteros: Higuaín, Raúl, Saviola

*Pepe out through injury after picking up a knock playing for Portugal.
    golsud

Number of posts : 4869
    Supports : Barça

Post by golsud Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:07 pm

I'm loving that delantera Biggrin
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:08 pm

golsud wrote:I'm loving that delantera Biggrin

El Pipita va meter 3 - ya veras. Biggrin
    golsud

Number of posts : 4869
    Supports : Barça

Post by golsud Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:10 pm

Jaime wrote:
    golsud wrote:I'm loving that delantera Biggrin

El Pipita va meter 3 - ya veras. Biggrin

I'll put a pic of him in my avatar/sig if he does!
    Oleguerisntthatbad

Number of posts : 7180
    Registration date : 2006-08-10

Post by Oleguerisntthatbad Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:13 pm

Didn't Igualín cost the same as Agüero?? Laughing
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:17 pm

No, don't be silly. Atletico paid 15m. for Aguero. We only paid 13m. for Higuain!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:52 pm