Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+87
Chris 23*
ERIK LAMELA
worms rises
Pirlo
OP9
the real white worm
The Chosen Glenn
110%
Luis
Romford Pele
worms.
messiah
TITO
Jaime
Effenberg
Pras_tama
Brian 2468
Xavier
blutgraetsche
Allez les rouges
Isco Benny
Aristoskank
debaser
Matt_AFC
Lusitan
The Easter Bunny
L r dd
QOTSA
Super Progress
mongrel hawk
TheCrazy58
Hem fet un mal partit
Yef
TM
stinger
Juligen
Batman
forza_rossi
DeLux
ronnies teeth
Puro
Riviera
lampiao007
bluenine
Deano
COTR
hammer_jake
Black Magic
christmasborocooper
Chocolate Thunder
Dwarf
fcb
Calidad
BoBo Vieri 32
Fade out
Deluded F*ck™
S4P
EM Seleção e Selecção
Pierre Littbarski
Parks lives
Kroos
Glenarch of the Glen
toon h
The Pröfessör
Chap
Napoléon
Khadrim
Murray
Historicus
Sgoater1
Kimbo
L.r.d
Brian2468
Cesc Soler
Fey
Sheffield gunner
Rosicky
Ricardo Jol
Stiftung Haeschentest
Hlebagone
Lesley
Ballboy Thomas Müller
monty
Axeslammer
SuperMario
Enigma
EMP
91 posters

International Friendlies Thread

debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

International Friendlies Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: International Friendlies Thread

Post by debaser Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:46 am

I only saw the first half but one (or perhaps both) of the Benders kept giving the ball away. they were good defensively though.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Number of posts : 3382
    Supports : Germany, Bayern
    Favourite Player : Müller, Neuer and Schürrle
    Registration date : 2008-04-11

International Friendlies Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: International Friendlies Thread

Post by Antarion Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:57 am

debaser wrote:I only saw the first half but one (or perhaps both) of the Benders kept giving the ball away. they were good defensively though.
    OK, fair enough. I only saw some parts of the game. So I can't say too much. I think one Bender at a time is okay for defence stability if needed. I'm thinking on crucial knockout games when leading for example.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Fey Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:47 pm

mongrel hawk wrote:Brazil 2-1 Chile.

@Fey

I also thought Colombia still lacks objectivity when attacking. Too much passing around for little action. A bit like African teams.
    I thought they were downright poor, they impressed me against Belgium and other teams. But yesterday they acted like an African team indeed with their harsh tackles. SA teams always play hard against Holland.
    mongrel hawk
    mongrel hawk

Number of posts : 4757
    Supports : Corinthians

Post by mongrel hawk Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:02 pm

Fey wrote:
    mongrel hawk wrote:Brazil 2-1 Chile.

@Fey

I also thought Colombia still lacks objectivity when attacking. Too much passing around for little action. A bit like African teams.
    I thought they were downright poor, they impressed me against Belgium and other teams. But yesterday they acted like an African team indeed with their harsh tackles. SA teams always play hard against Holland.
    In the last WC, Holland did true violence against Brazil, reminding me of the Uruguay of old times.
    Rosicky
    Rosicky

Number of posts : 17201
    Supports : Sacking Wenger :grr:
    Registration date : 2007-04-03

Post by Rosicky Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:39 pm

Not been a great night for our fucko friends from South America, cept for Brazil.

Romania vs Argentina 0-0
    Austria vs Uruguay 1-1
    Colombia vs Tunisia 1-1
    Germany vs Chile 1-0
    Australia vs Ecuador 3-3
    110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:59 pm

UEFA to get rid of international friendlies (at least within Europe):
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/england/10722834/England-ready-to-play-in-new-Nations-League-as-revolutionary-Uefa-plan-earns-unanimous-backing.html

110%

Post by 110% Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:21 pm

Where are all the people who think international football is the best thing since sliced bread (apart from toasters of course)  tongue 
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Kimbo Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:37 pm

It sounds to me like they want this to be the long term replacement of the european championships, I don't like it, it won't be as good, and Platini is a twat.
    110%

Post by 110% Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:30 pm

Anyone worried about their national team's performances going into the world cup, it could be worse you could be a fan of Greece, last 3 games:
    Wed 05/03/14 FRI Greece 0 - 2 Korea Republic
    Sat 31/05/14 FRI Portugal 0 - 0 Greece
    Wed 04/06/14 FRI Greece 0 - 0 Nigeria

Apparently they are happy and their preparation is going well Wink
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
    Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann

Post by Allez les rouges Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:34 pm

So Greece have drawn their last two games against World Cup opposition, one against the world no.3? Clearly they should be horrified ahead of their group with no obvious star team scratch
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:38 pm

Yeah they're playing decent sides to be fair, look at the Dutch playing Wales B, what's the point of that?
    mongrel hawk
    mongrel hawk

Post by mongrel hawk Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:25 pm

Kimbo wrote:Yeah they're playing decent sides to be fair, look at the Dutch playing Wales B, what's the point of that?

At this stage, I think it's the better thing to do. These friendlies are more training sessions really. You don't need tests now, you need a bit of training to begin the WC alright.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:27 pm

mongrel hawk wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:Yeah they're playing decent sides to be fair, look at the Dutch playing Wales B, what's the point of that?

At this stage, I think it's the better thing to do. These friendlies are more training sessions really. You don't need tests now, you need a bit of training to begin the WC alright.

Then why have friendlies at all? Why not just play an intrasquad game?
    mongrel hawk
    mongrel hawk

Post by mongrel hawk Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:34 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    mongrel hawk wrote:

Then why have friendlies at all? Why not just play an intrasquad game?

Money? Sponsors, tickets, TV,,,
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:06 pm

Joe Allen is Welsh...damn never knew that, already wondered why he wasnt in the England squad.

That tiny nation produces good footballers.
    Roger Hunt
    Roger Hunt

Number of posts : 10115

Post by Roger Hunt Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:09 pm

Lampard -  Razz 
    110%

Post by 110% Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:15 pm

Allez les rouges wrote:So Greece have drawn their last two games against World Cup opposition, one against the world no.3? Clearly they should be horrified ahead of their group with no obvious star team scratch

So the Coca Cola rankings mean something now? Greece are better than England, Belgium, Netherlands, Chile and France?

Greece have a good defence but I was more pointing out that they hadn't scored a goal in 3 games, and apparently barely look like scoring. They kept a clean sheet against 2 teams who don't have much in attack Cronaldo was out for Portugal's and one of Nigeria's strikers is Shola Amoebi. But in both games they created very few chances. Even Scotland managed to score 2 against Nigeria, and could have had more.
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
    Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann

Post by Allez les rouges Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:47 am

It's six of one and half a dozen of the other I guess, depending on your perspective – from a German point of view I would prefer a 0-0 or two Crying or Very sad
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:33 pm

Hey look. Proof that not all the Dutch are massive cock smokers like Fey cheers

"Dutch fans at Wales game thank 146 Welsh soldiers who died liberating Hertogenbosch from Nazis in WW2"
    International Friendlies Thread - Page 30 BpUZhfYIEAg5i4z

Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:20 pm

We thank the Germans everyday for our new inner city!

Also, you illiterate Elliot Rodger, did you knew more Dutch people died of English bombs in ww2 compared to German bombs. All came from English planes landed north of London..every Spurs game thousands of Dutch survivors are watching awaiting for an apology. It never came.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:00 am

Wow, how pathetic are the Argentinians.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27383488

International Friendlies Thread - Page 30 _75376516_argentina_players_flag
    ERIK LAMELA
    ERIK LAMELA

Number of posts : 1552
    Registration date : 2012-04-11

Post by ERIK LAMELA Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:22 pm

Kimbo wrote:Wow, how pathetic are the Argentinians.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27383488

International Friendlies Thread - Page 30 _75376516_argentina_players_flag

OK - let me make this clear. This is not the players. This is the pathetic government which is in turmoil (inflation at over THIRTY PERCENT FOR FUCK'S SAKE) reverting to its old trick of bringing up the Falklands to try and rouse some nationalism in order to occlude their failings.

It is embarrassing that they are using the football team as their puppets in this pathetic propaganda campaign, and a part of me wants Argentina to lose in the WC so the players cannot be exploited for the gain of the corrupt Kirchner autocracy.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:33 pm

I'm sure the players didn't come up with the idea, but they did what they did. A South Korean player was banned for 2 games for holding up a similar sign at the Olympics.
    ERIK LAMELA
    ERIK LAMELA

Number of posts : 1552
    Registration date : 2012-04-11

Post by ERIK LAMELA Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:35 pm

Kimbo wrote:I'm sure the players didn't come up with the idea, but they did what they did. A South Korean player was banned for 2 games for holding up a similar sign at the Olympics.

It's not even the players holding up the sign! The fucking government tells AFA to get the stupid fucking ballboys to run onto the field at the team photo and do that ffs. Half the players look embarrassed (look at Marcos Rojo ffs!).
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:10 am

Peru U15 winning Gold in a formidable field of Participating nations:
    Korea Republic, Cape Verde Islands, Peru, Iceland, Honduras, Vanuatu

http://www.fifa.com/mensyoutholympic/news/newsid=2428287/index.html?intcmp=fifacom_hp_module_news_top

Congrats. Big success for them little Inca Warriors Puro.
    Di Caniooooo!

Number of posts : 10829
    Supports : West Ham
    Favourite Player : Paolo Di Canio, Moore, Hurst, Peters
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Di Caniooooo! Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:37 pm

Czech Rep. Vs USA zzzzzzzzz
    Di Caniooooo!

Number of posts : 10829
    Supports : West Ham
    Favourite Player : Paolo Di Canio, Moore, Hurst, Peters
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Di Caniooooo! Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:56 pm

0-1 US Bedoya
    TheCrazy58
    TheCrazy58

Number of posts : 8151
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by TheCrazy58 Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:32 pm

Germany losing 0 - 2 to Argentina. Aguero and Lamela with fine goals. German defence all over the place.
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town

Post by debaser Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:33 pm

TheCrazy58 wrote:Germany losing 0 - 2 to Argentina. Aguero and Lamela with fine goals. German defence all over the place.

but they all sang the anthem scratch

nice to see Lamela has decided to exist this season.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:43 pm

Gomez is just cursed in the Mannschaft.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:33 am