Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Calidad
Chocolate Thunder
blutgraetsche
Fey
fcb
debaser
Chris 23*
Jaime
Luis
13 posters

What will the terms be in the Alonso transfer to Madrid?

Poll

Which deal is most likely?

[ 4 ]
    What will the terms be in the Alonso transfer to Madrid? Bar_left31%What will the terms be in the Alonso transfer to Madrid? Bar_right [31%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What will the terms be in the Alonso transfer to Madrid? Bar_left8%What will the terms be in the Alonso transfer to Madrid? Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 6 ]
    What will the terms be in the Alonso transfer to Madrid? Bar_left46%What will the terms be in the Alonso transfer to Madrid? Bar_right [46%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What will the terms be in the Alonso transfer to Madrid? Bar_left8%What will the terms be in the Alonso transfer to Madrid? Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What will the terms be in the Alonso transfer to Madrid? Bar_left7%What will the terms be in the Alonso transfer to Madrid? Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What will the terms be in the Alonso transfer to Madrid? Bar_left0%What will the terms be in the Alonso transfer to Madrid? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 13
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

What will the terms be in the Alonso transfer to Madrid? Empty What will the terms be in the Alonso transfer to Madrid?

Post by Luis Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:30 pm

Lots of rumours about player swaps etc as part of this deal. Here are some of them:

1)

Madrid get: Alonso
    Liverpool get: Sneijder + 10 million

2)

Madrid get: Alonso
    Liverpool get: 20-25 million plus Negredo

3) Madrid get: Alonso
    Liverpool get: 30 million which they will spend on Aquilani + Cattermole + Hull defender

4) Madrid get: Alonso
    Liverpool get: Silva (if a deal is agreed depending on the transfer of Alonso to Madrid)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

What will the terms be in the Alonso transfer to Madrid? Empty Re: What will the terms be in the Alonso transfer to Madrid?

Post by Jaime Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:33 pm

Well, I can tell you #4 won't happen. Valencia are not going to sell Silva unless you put up a ridiculous offer in the range of 50-60m.

I would think either #1 or #2. I would prefer, #1 personally. I would even give you 15m + Sneijder. ok
    Chris 23*
    Chris 23*

Number of posts : 3108
    Favourite Player : Jamie Carragher, Danny Agger, Junior Hoilett, Javier Mascherano and Fernandez Suso
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

What will the terms be in the Alonso transfer to Madrid? Empty Re: What will the terms be in the Alonso transfer to Madrid?

Post by Chris 23* Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:36 pm

I put Number 4 because thats what i want to happen, looking more and more likely it wont Sad
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town

Post by debaser Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:38 pm

Where's the option for Liverpool get 30m and most of it effectively goes into Hicks & Gillet's pocket to pay off debts?
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:38 pm

I think option 3 - Liverpool will get straight cash, but I don't know who Benitez has lined up as replacements.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Fey Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:39 pm

Swap with Lady Gago! The best thing for Alonso is to stay at Pool though, they are nr1 favo's for the league but Real is not the top favourite.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:39 pm

Fey wrote:Swap with Lady Gago! The best thing for Alonso is to stay at Pool though, they are nr1 favo's for the league but Real is not the top favourite.

FEY! Grr
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:40 pm

Where is Balague when you need him? Grr
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:41 pm

Jaime wrote:
    Fey wrote:Swap with Lady Gago! The best thing for Alonso is to stay at Pool though, they are nr1 favo's for the league but Real is not the top favourite.

FEY! Grr

Its always better to start in the underdog position, and lets be fair and balanced, Barca are the European Champs. Real has it all yet to prove!
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
    Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:41 pm

I'd say #1 is the most likely. The Smurf could team up with his old Ajax buddy Babelinho, learn a thing or two from Kuyt about the best places to go out and shop in Liverpool, and he would still be playing for a top club, so he could save face.
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:43 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:I'd say #1 is the most likely. The Smurf could team up with his old Ajax buddy Babelinho, learn a thing or two from Kuyt about the best places to go out and shop in Liverpool, and he would still be playing for a top club, so he could save face.

Kuyt still uses hair gel that cost 1 Euro a liter, Sneijder is already gonna cry if there aint parsley sprinkled on his prawns. They wont be shopping buddies, I can tell you that!
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:43 pm

Fey wrote:
    Jaime wrote:

FEY! Grr

Its always better to start in the underdog position, and lets be fair and balanced, Barca are the European Champs. Real has it all yet to prove!

Ok, fine...
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
    Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:46 pm

Fey wrote:
    Kuyt still uses hair gel that cost 1 Euro a liter

Well, Sneijder obviously won't need any tips about hair gel Fey...
    Chocolate Thunder
    Chocolate Thunder

Number of posts : 15804
    Supports : Borussia Dortmund and Liverpool
    Registration date : 2007-01-06

Post by Chocolate Thunder Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:01 pm

Fey wrote:
    blutgraetsche wrote:I'd say #1 is the most likely. The Smurf could team up with his old Ajax buddy Babelinho, learn a thing or two from Kuyt about the best places to go out and shop in Liverpool, and he would still be playing for a top club, so he could save face.

Kuyt still uses hair gel that cost 1 Euro a liter, Sneijder is already gonna cry if there aint parsley sprinkled on his prawns. They wont be shopping buddies, I can tell you that!

Laughing
    Calidad
    Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
    Supports : Hibernian FC
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Calidad Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:20 pm

Ade wrote:
    Fey wrote:

Laughing

lol!
    Romford Pele
    Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
    Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
    Favourite Player : Ozil
    Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Fey wrote:

lol!
    TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:27 pm

1)

We get rid of Midget and it's fairly cheap.
    EMP
    EMP

Number of posts : 7384
    Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
    Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by EMP Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:26 am

Jaime wrote: ok Well, I can tell you #4 won't happen. Valencia are not going to sell Silva unless you put up a ridiculous offer in the range of 50-60m.

I would think either #1 or #2. I would prefer, #1 personally. I would even give you 15m + Sneijder.

but that offer is not ridiculous enough. ok
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:38 pm

Option 3 it is...just Cattermole and the Hull defender to go.
    DS
    DS

Number of posts : 12952
    Supports : Manchester United , Bayern Munich

Post by DS Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:14 am

Turner ?
    He is better than be a backup player, if he wants to move Villa may be a better move.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:00 am