Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
Glenarch of the Glen
Puro
Tom
BrianS
Fade out
Effenberg
Jaime
Sheffield gunner
lampiao007
72-76-80-96-08
chrissicross
Super Progress
Khadrim
Barrilete
Kimbo
fcb
bluenine
BoBo Vieri 32
Black Magic
Calidad
OP9
L r dd
Axeslammer
Lordanger
Allez les rouges
Antarion
110%
Isco Benny
SuperMario
Stiftung Haeschentest
Kroos
35 posters

germany vs. argentina -----prediction and discussion thread

Poll

who will win

[ 8 ]
    germany vs. argentina -----prediction and discussion thread - Page 4 Bar_left35%germany vs. argentina -----prediction and discussion thread - Page 4 Bar_right [35%] 
    [ 14 ]
    germany vs. argentina -----prediction and discussion thread - Page 4 Bar_left61%germany vs. argentina -----prediction and discussion thread - Page 4 Bar_right [61%] 
    [ 1 ]
    germany vs. argentina -----prediction and discussion thread - Page 4 Bar_left4%germany vs. argentina -----prediction and discussion thread - Page 4 Bar_right [4%] 

Total Votes: 23
    chrissicross
    chrissicross

Number of posts : 6246
    Supports : Werder Bremen
    Favourite Player : Per Mertesacker, Thomas Müller
    Registration date : 2006-08-10

germany vs. argentina -----prediction and discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: germany vs. argentina -----prediction and discussion thread

Post by chrissicross Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Messiah wrote:
    L r dd wrote:23' A.F.D. Maria
    28' [0 - 1] d.O.E. Luis
    35' Nelson
    48' P.R.J. Paulo
    59' [0 - 2] A.F.D. Maria
    61' F. Coentrao
    76' [0 - 3] A.F.D. Maria
    87' [0 - 4] A.F.D. Maria

germany vs. argentina -----prediction and discussion thread - Page 4 Icon_cheers germany vs. argentina -----prediction and discussion thread - Page 4 Icon_cheers germany vs. argentina -----prediction and discussion thread - Page 4 Icon_cheers germany vs. argentina -----prediction and discussion thread - Page 4 Icon_cheers
    At least we would probably get rid if Löw then.
    Stiftung Haeschentest
    Stiftung Haeschentest

Number of posts : 2314
    Supports : Deutschland
    Registration date : 2006-08-30

germany vs. argentina -----prediction and discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: germany vs. argentina -----prediction and discussion thread

Post by Stiftung Haeschentest Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:24 pm

chrissicross wrote:
    Messiah wrote:
    L r dd wrote:23' A.F.D. Maria
    28' [0 - 1] d.O.E. Luis
    35' Nelson
    48' P.R.J. Paulo
    59' [0 - 2] A.F.D. Maria
    61' F. Coentrao
    76' [0 - 3] A.F.D. Maria
    87' [0 - 4] A.F.D. Maria

germany vs. argentina -----prediction and discussion thread - Page 4 Icon_cheers germany vs. argentina -----prediction and discussion thread - Page 4 Icon_cheers germany vs. argentina -----prediction and discussion thread - Page 4 Icon_cheers germany vs. argentina -----prediction and discussion thread - Page 4 Icon_cheers
    At least we would probably get rid if Löw then.

Unfortunately, getting rid of one 'evil' would just make room for a different one. *cough* Sammer *cough*

Rolling Eyes
    72-76-80-96-08
    72-76-80-96-08

Number of posts : 2258
    Supports : FC Hollywood
    Registration date : 2006-08-22

Post by 72-76-80-96-08 Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:37 pm

my prediction is a 1:1

I HOPE for a resounding win for Argentina though

1:4

that should make for amusing headlines tomorrow

and force allez and häschen to DEMAND the return of the LUTSCHER

Smile
    lampiao007
    lampiao007

Number of posts : 1164
    Supports : SL Benfica
    Favourite Player : Pablo Aimar
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by lampiao007 Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:32 pm

Sheffield gunner

Number of posts : 16403
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Sheffield gunner Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:35 pm

Argentina take the lead through Higuain on the stroke of half-time. The German defensive line was very high, and Adler a little reckless in charging off his line. Higuain rounded him 40 yards from goal and slotted the ball into the empty net.
    lampiao007
    lampiao007

Number of posts : 1164
    Supports : SL Benfica
    Favourite Player : Pablo Aimar

Post by lampiao007 Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Di Maria with the assist...E40 seems more and more of a bargain....
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Sheffield gunner wrote:Argentina take the lead through Higuain on the stroke of half-time. The German defensive line was very high, and Adler a little reckless in charging off his line. Higuain rounded him 40 yards from goal and slotted the ball into the empty net.

Ale
    Effenberg
    Effenberg

Number of posts : 3975

Post by Effenberg Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:37 pm

Hard to fault Adler if you look at the defense. Where WERE the defenders?
    Sheffield gunner

Number of posts : 16403
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Sheffield gunner Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:42 pm

I haven't seen a replay yet. My first impression is that the fault lies mainly with the defence - they were too flat, and too flat-footed. Adler had a split-second decision to make and gambled on coming out. In the end it made it easier for Higuain, he might have been better off holding his position. It's never easy for the goalkeeper in a situation like that though.
    Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:43 pm

its humiliating so far

argentina is impressive, never seen a team constantly pressing over 45 min

we had no chances to create something
    BoBo Vieri 32
    BoBo Vieri 32

Number of posts : 10187
    Supports : Whichever Serie A team is doing best in the Champions League/Port Vale
    Favourite Player : Andy Townsend, Robbie Earle
    Registration date : 2006-08-13

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:44 pm

Özil wrote:its humiliating so far

that's because you have too many facking runners! Wink
    Barrilete
    Barrilete

Number of posts : 2336
    Supports : Club Atlético Boca Juniors
    Favourite Player : Maxi Lopez, aka, TWD (The White Drogba)

Post by Barrilete Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:53 pm

average game so far...surprised how Veron always has two or three players when he receives the ball, you'd think that is a lot of attention for someone who has been playing in South America for a while now...

Samuel is a very good CB, but he marks to high in the pitch sometimes and makes unnecessary fouls there...If this had been a WC match he would have been send off already

Di Maria cheers

Jonas is so shit is sad to watch

Germany played better but needs to get rid of Ozil IMO

Also ref is really bad, as is usually the case with european refs
    Fade out
    Fade out

Number of posts : 6128
    Favourite Player : Baggio (he outshone Zidane when played together at Juve)
    Registration date : 2008-07-06

Post by Fade out Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:55 pm

Neat goal by Higuain Ale
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:56 pm

Fenomeno wrote:Neat goal by Higuain Ale

It is amazing how much more composed he is in front of goal compared to when he first came. Ale
    BrianS

Number of posts : 244
    Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by BrianS Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:41 pm

I figured Germany would lose. Loew is just a terrible coach. I hope he isn't seriously considering the likes of Tasci and Podolski as starters when there are better alternatives.
    Tom
    Tom

Number of posts : 12185
    Supports : Chelsea
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Tom Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:43 pm

BoBo Vieri 32 wrote:
    Özil wrote:its humiliating so far

that's because you have too many facking runners! Wink
    Very Happy
    Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:50 pm

To the Jarmans: I KNOW it's only a friendly match, BUT how the fuck do you allow yourselves to lose to the Argies in your own house! scratch

Not only you lost, but them Argies made YOU dance Tango the last 5m of the game FFS! Biggrin

WE always get the one goal handicap against us when playing them Argies (club or country) because of them c**t refs.

WE can only WISH we get a 'neutral' ref like you had today so we can ALWAYS DESTROY them c**ts.

Having said that, them Argies are good, they can play. <Ale>
    Glenarch of the Glen

Number of posts : 30157
    Supports : Palestine
    Favourite Player : Hélder Barbosa

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:53 pm

Germany will either be a world power or will not be at all.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171

Post by Kimbo Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:54 pm

Germany. <Ale>
    Barrilete
    Barrilete

Number of posts : 2336
    Supports : Club Atlético Boca Juniors
    Favourite Player : Maxi Lopez, aka, TWD (The White Drogba)

Post by Barrilete Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:17 pm

shit game, with shit teams, innit. period, we're still playing like crap, even though I believe I saw a glimpse, of a hint, of a trace, of basic, really a-b-c, U15-like, stuff done well...and only in the first half...it is a step forward though

I'm surprised someone mentioned Tasci, first time Ive seen him play, but I really liked him, he seemed good to me, and he is young...which is another thing we have to consider, the number of players that Lowe fielded who had very few games(if any) at this lvl.

with a couple of changes the jarmans turn into a massive force

On another note, and a bit pissed since it always seems to be the case, and yet you ppl in europe don't seem to do anything about it...how shit european refs are. I really hope this moron and his linesmen don't go to the WC...
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:29 pm

Barrilete wrote:shit game, with shit teams, innit. period, we're still playing like crap, even though I believe I saw a glimpse, of a hint, of a trace, of basic, really a-b-c, U15-like, stuff done well...and only in the first half...it is a step forward though

I'm surprised someone mentioned Tasci, first time Ive seen him play, but I really liked him, he seemed good to me, and he is young...which is another thing we have to consider, the number of players that Lowe fielded who had very few games(if any) at this lvl.

with a couple of changes the jarmans turn into a massive force

On another note, and a bit pissed since it always seems to be the case, and yet you ppl in europe don't seem to do anything about it...how shit european refs are. I really hope this moron and his linesmen don't go to the WC...

Don't worry Barrilete! The WC Final is there for Argentina. Just look at the amount of Euro shite there is FFS! Biggrin

The ref was from England, and as mediocre as he was, he was "NEUTRAL".

We'd LOVE to hane ONE FUCKING NEUTRAL ref when playing against you FFS! Biggrin <Ale>

You're in the WC Final Barrilete, I told you a long time ago, but you don't believe it. You see, getting out of South American WC qualifiers is a lot more difficult than winning the WC. You should KNOW that by now. <Ale>
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town

Post by debaser Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:52 am

Puro wrote:The ref was from England, and as mediocre as he was, he was "NEUTRAL".

Christ, I think that's the biggest praise you've given to anything English ever Shocked Biggrin Ale
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:23 am

debaser wrote:
    Puro wrote:The ref was from England, and as mediocre as he was, he was "NEUTRAL".

Christ, I think that's the biggest praise you've given to anything English ever Shocked Biggrin Ale

I give credit where credit is due. Biggrin

For real, in all his mediocrity, the ref was NEUTRAL! He fucked up evenly for both teams right down the middle. Perhaps Barrilete felt aggrieved by not getting his ONE GOAL handicap (sometimes TWO GOALS) with the ref?

Perhaps it was wishful thinking in my part to get a ref like that Mr. Ref mediocre or not when we play against the fucking Argies. We ALWAYS get royally fucked by the refs when we play them. It's worse than seeing them Mancs and their refs in England IF you can imagine that one. True FUCKING story mes amis! <Ale>
    L r dd

Number of posts : 12451
    Registration date : 2008-12-22

Post by L r dd Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:28 am

Martin Atkinson was the ref in the Manc derby. He put up 4 minutes but we scored 95.42 mes amis Ale Biggrin
    argentuban

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-03-04

Post by argentuban Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:11 am

Well, Argentina won. The defense played well, but now Ballack mysteriously injures a key player once again. After De's surgery, he should be back.

De, Heinze, Samuel played a good back line, and need experience playing together. Morondona needs to nail down a right back, badly.

Messi played well, Di Maria atoned somewhat for his botched goal, but Argentina really did not play very well outside of looking stronger defensively. Argentina does not field their best midfielders, and as a result cannot maintain possession.

Germany looked really bad at the back.

A poor match overall by both teams, with some good individual play hidden within.
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:26 am

To those who are writing off Argentina Ale

Slight improvement from Maradona on his previous lineups...this one was a neat little diamond. At least it's balanced.
    Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:04 am

why it hasn`t really surprised me

i cant remember a single friendly game where germany has me impressed

i think germany defended well, argentina had only 2-3 chances

tasci had a few flaws again, sack him
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:55 am

Where was the German DOMINATION,

and the Argie HUMILIATION?
    SuperMario
    SuperMario

Number of posts : 16866
    Supports : Feyenoord & Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Diego Biseswar
    Registration date : 2006-11-10

Post by SuperMario Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:45 am

All this talk about lack of creativity in the German squad is bs.

In his hometown, manager Low is often consulted by locals concerning interior design questions. Quite a few homes have been revamped by him. For examples the Schmidt family is still very happy in their aquamarine living room; the Kuhns can't even imagine how they were able to live with a wall seperating kitchen & living. The love the space Low created.

Apart from that Pololski once wore a pink shirt on top of orange trousers. Claims that his mrs picked those clothers are dead wrong. It was the man himself who came up with that stunning combination.

Merstesacker is a keen gardener. His exploits are regularly featured in the German equivalent of Gardener's World.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:18 pm

Germany lol!

Catalunya>>Germany FACT

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:17 pm