Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Di Caniooooo!
Allez les rouges
Dick Grayson
A & K
Six
Glenarch of the Glen
Aristoskank
Pierre Littbarski
Isco Benny
Matt_AFC
Chocolate Thunder
Ratty
EMP
Murray
Kimbo
christmasborocooper
TheCrazy58
Riviera
Luis
shazlx
COTR
S4P
Fade out
27 posters

Ryan Giggs owns up on Imogen Thomas Affair

Di Caniooooo!

Number of posts : 10829
    Supports : West Ham
    Favourite Player : Paolo Di Canio, Moore, Hurst, Peters
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Ryan Giggs owns up on Imogen Thomas Affair - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryan Giggs owns up on Imogen Thomas Affair

Post by Di Caniooooo! Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:05 pm

Di Caniooooo! wrote:Wow, I type in Ryan Giggs into google the first three hits I get are Ryan Giggs Imogen Ryan Giigs affair Ryan Giggs Brothers wife.
    Way to use soap operas to defend Giggs Dick.
    Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Number of posts : 12766
    Supports : FC Den Haag!
    Favourite Player : Verhoek and Verhoek and Rado and the euro!
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Ryan Giggs owns up on Imogen Thomas Affair - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryan Giggs owns up on Imogen Thomas Affair

Post by Ricardo Jol Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:06 pm

Di Caniooooo! wrote:
    Di Caniooooo! wrote:Wow, I type in Ryan Giggs into google the first three hits I get are Ryan Giggs Imogen Ryan Giigs affair Ryan Giggs Brothers wife.
    Way to use soap operas to defend Giggs Dick.

Hey Dicky are you talking to yourself now...? Rolling Eyes
    Di Caniooooo!

Post by Di Caniooooo! Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:35 pm

I have some of my best conversations that way, though you know I meant to quote Greyson's Razz
    TheCrazy58
    TheCrazy58

Number of posts : 8151
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by TheCrazy58 Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:17 pm

Apparently there is a THIRD woman Crazy
    Hlebagone
    Hlebagone

Number of posts : 6086
    Registration date : 2007-03-17

Post by Hlebagone Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:24 pm

He's the new Tiger Woods.
    TheCrazy58
    TheCrazy58

Post by TheCrazy58 Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Funny you should say that

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1394996/Ryan-Giggs-faces-exodus-sponsors-like-Tiger-Woods.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
    Di Caniooooo!

Post by Di Caniooooo! Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:18 pm

I'm waiting for his wife to whack him with a nine iron.
    shazlx
    shazlx

Number of posts : 5564
    Favourite Player : Jack Wilshire
    Registration date : 2006-11-08

Post by shazlx Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:20 pm

All this Giggs nonsnese made me remember this track for some reason...

alien alien alien
    TheCrazy58
    TheCrazy58

Post by TheCrazy58 Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:35 am

Di Caniooooo! wrote:I'm waiting for his wife to whack him with a nine iron.

At least Wood's wife showed some self respect by dumping him. Football WAGs are forever prepared to turn a blind eye provided they are kept in the manner they have become accustomed to. Except for Cheryl, of course cheers
    Aristoskank
    Aristoskank

Number of posts : 9733
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Post by Aristoskank Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:24 am

TheCrazy58 wrote:Apparently there is a THIRD woman Crazy

Surely his wife is the third woman, making this other tramp the FOURTH Grr
    S4P
    S4P

Number of posts : 14358
    Supports : Chelsea

Post by S4P Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:46 pm

TheCrazy58 wrote:

At least Wood's wife showed some self respect by dumping him. Football WAGs are forever prepared to turn a blind eye provided they are kept in the manner they have become accustomed to. Except for Cheryl, of course cheers

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2008/02/22/cheryl-cole-takes-love-rat-hubby-ashley-cole-back-after-talks-115875-20327643/
    Di Caniooooo!

Post by Di Caniooooo! Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:10 am

lol! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2000844/Ryan-Giggs-affair-Aunt-Joanna-Wilson-brands-sex-addict-preys-women.html

Giggs' aunt says that he's a sex addict and can't keep his pants up Razz

Edit: Wow also just realized that in the article it also states that he tried to bed his sister-in-law's mother yeesh sex fiend. Also, I don't know if this is on purpose, but I'm getting ads on all the photos promoting marital counseling Razz
    Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:30 pm

Di Caniooooo! wrote:lol! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2000844/Ryan-Giggs-affair-Aunt-Joanna-Wilson-brands-sex-addict-preys-women.html

Giggs' aunt says that he's a sex addict and can't keep his pants up Razz

Edit: Wow also just realized that in the article it also states that he tried to bed his sister-in-law's mother yeesh sex fiend. Also, I don't know if this is on purpose, but I'm getting ads on all the photos promoting marital counseling Razz

I don't think we (males) are sex addicts. We are wired (through evolution) to fuck as many females as possible. Society along with some religion affiliations have restrained our natural tendencies. He who can, should.

Everyday we struggle with being "faithful" to our significant others. The colleague that caresses your hand when she asks to borrow your pen and gives you a wink, or the one that puts her ass in your face when she drops the pen, or the one that reaches over your desk and puts her titties in your face while asking "what do you think of my new perfume?". Biggrin

It's part of life, mes amis, he who can, should, and those who don't have these opportunities will HATE you because another thing about life is those who don't have anything to eat will do their best (through gossip) so you can't enjoy your sizzling steaks.

I don't blame Giggs at all, if the women are throwing themselves at him, you CAN NOT out run the pussy, the pussy WILL ALWAYS CATCH YOU! Biggrin TFS! Unless you're gay, and that's a different story.

But back to Giggs, the problem I have with Giggs is that for so long he advertised himself as "the good family man". You see, Giggs is a major league HYPOCRITE and COWARD. I understand the women following him (you don't need to make $100 thousand a week or whatever them footballers make) it happens to everyone.

He messed up by being a hypocrite!
    TheCrazy58
    TheCrazy58

Post by TheCrazy58 Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:58 pm

S4P wrote:
    TheCrazy58 wrote:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2008/02/22/cheryl-cole-takes-love-rat-hubby-ashley-cole-back-after-talks-115875-20327643/

Date of article - 22/2/2008

Date of divorce - 3/9/ 2010
    S4P
    S4P

Number of posts : 14358
    Supports : Chelsea

Post by S4P Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:22 pm

He cheated on her the first time round.

She took him back (didn't he give her a diamond ring of some sorts - to which she replied "diamonds are forever"?).

He then cheated on her again. She divorced him.

So it did take her 2 attempts to leave him.

I notice she hasn't ditched his surname either.
    Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:16 am

Ryan Giggs owns up on Imogen Thomas Affair - Page 3 11112

oh rooney dont stare to other women when your wife is behind you, stupid c**t Very Happy
    TheCrazy58
    TheCrazy58

Post by TheCrazy58 Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:14 am

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/notw/_news/1319587/Ryan-Giggs-got-brothers-wife-to-be-Natasha-pregnant.html
    Di Caniooooo!

Post by Di Caniooooo! Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:45 pm

Ouch!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:55 am