Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+39
The Chosen Glenn
Balack was Coward
Chris Bart Williams
EMP
Murray
Bashmachkin
Hlebagone
Chris 23*
khan55
Allez les rouges
110%
TM
ERIK LAMELA
Matt_AFC
Fey
Sheffield gunner
worms.
Knoblauch
The Easter Bunny
Romford Pele
stinger
S4P
TheCrazy58
fcb
Deluded F*ck™
Pierre Littbarski
Isco Benny
Chocolate Thunder
shenglu
abundance
Jaime
Di Caniooooo!
Kimbo
debaser
Cesc Soler
Glenarch of the Glen
christmasborocooper
FootballFarrago
Sgoater1
43 posters

Championship & Football League

christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Championship & Football League  - Page 10 Empty Re: Championship & Football League

Post by christmasborocooper Mon May 06, 2013 7:19 pm

Tremendous winning penalty.
    Romford Pele
    Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
    Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
    Favourite Player : Ozil
    Registration date : 2006-10-05

Championship & Football League  - Page 10 Empty Re: Championship & Football League

Post by Romford Pele Tue May 07, 2013 9:18 am

El Mohamaddy lol!
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Thu May 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Vydra just blew a big chance.
    The Chosen Glenn
    The Chosen Glenn

Number of posts : 3795
    Registration date : 2012-03-22

Post by The Chosen Glenn Sun May 12, 2013 12:04 pm

COYO Bruce
    The Chosen Glenn
    The Chosen Glenn

Post by The Chosen Glenn Sun May 12, 2013 12:46 pm

Championship & Football League  - Page 10 7b0XE

GOAL cheers

WHAT A GOAL!

The Chosen Glenn
    The Chosen Glenn

Post by The Chosen Glenn Sun May 12, 2013 12:50 pm

Nugent from a corner 1-1 (1-2)
    The Chosen Glenn
    The Chosen Glenn

Post by The Chosen Glenn Sun May 12, 2013 1:57 pm

Championship & Football League  - Page 10 7b0XE

GOAL cheers

Vydra 2-1 (2-2)
    The Chosen Glenn
    The Chosen Glenn

Post by The Chosen Glenn Sun May 12, 2013 2:17 pm

Away goals do not count double in the play offs.
    If the aggregate scores after two 90 minute games are level then there will be 30 mins of extra time. Irrespective of how many away goals a team has.
    If it's still level after extra time then it's penalties.
    After penalties there will be cake.
    The Chosen Glenn
    The Chosen Glenn

Post by The Chosen Glenn Sun May 12, 2013 2:26 pm

penalty to Leicester in the last minute
    The Chosen Glenn
    The Chosen Glenn

Post by The Chosen Glenn Sun May 12, 2013 2:26 pm

SAVED Crazy
    The Chosen Glenn
    The Chosen Glenn

Post by The Chosen Glenn Sun May 12, 2013 2:27 pm

FUCKING HELL!

Watford counter and score a 97th minute winner!
    The Chosen Glenn
    The Chosen Glenn

Post by The Chosen Glenn Sun May 12, 2013 2:30 pm

FT 3-1 (3-2)

amazing finish
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Sun May 12, 2013 2:31 pm

That was bonkers.
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Pierre Littbarski Sun May 12, 2013 4:08 pm

pale cheers
    The Chosen Glenn
    The Chosen Glenn

Post by The Chosen Glenn Sun May 12, 2013 6:02 pm

The Chosen Glenn
    The Chosen Glenn

Post by The Chosen Glenn Sun May 12, 2013 10:26 pm

Rafael Glenítez wrote:penalty to Leicester in the last minute

Rafael Glenítez wrote:SAVED Crazy

Rafael Glenítez wrote:FUCKING HELL!

Watford counter and score a 97th minute winner!

low quality so don't watch fullscreen

They don't show the part where Kriss Akabusi runs on the pitch shouting "AWOOGA"
    The Chosen Glenn
    The Chosen Glenn

Post by The Chosen Glenn Mon May 13, 2013 11:21 am

The Chosen Glenn
    The Chosen Glenn

Post by The Chosen Glenn Mon May 13, 2013 6:59 pm

James Beattie has been named manager of League Two club Accrington.
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by debaser Mon May 13, 2013 9:34 pm

Zaha's got Palace in the playoff final, lovely 2nd goal. I was kinda hoping Brighton would get promoted. Ah well.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Thu May 16, 2013 7:37 pm

Poyet has been suspended.
    Romford Pele
    Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
    Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
    Favourite Player : Ozil
    Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele Fri May 17, 2013 8:09 am

He's got something else lined up.
    EMP
    EMP

Number of posts : 7384
    Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
    Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by EMP Fri May 17, 2013 12:08 pm

christmasborocooper wrote:Poyet has been suspended.

I had heard from a very good source in the club a week ago that there had been a falling out between him and his immediate boss over transfers and that a parting of the sways was inevitable. Only the identity of who would go was in doubt then.
    Balack was Coward
    Balack was Coward

Number of posts : 1283
    Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
    Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaquín, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Müller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini
    Registration date : 2013-04-08

Post by Balack was Coward Fri May 17, 2013 12:47 pm

EMP wrote:
    christmasborocooper wrote:Poyet has been suspended.

I had heard from a very good source in the club a week ago that there had been a falling out between him and his immediate boss over transfers and that a parting of the sways was inevitable. Only the identity of who would go was in doubt then.

A pity you didn't tell us about it before it was announced in the press.
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Pierre Littbarski Sat May 18, 2013 2:04 pm

Brighton have launched an investigation after excrement was found on the floor of the Crystal Palace dressing room prior to Monday's npower Championship play-off clash at the Amex Stadium.
    Club sources confirmed the incident on Saturday, reported by The Sun, had occurred.

It sparked a furious email to club staff from Brighton manager Gus Poyet, whose side lost the home leg of the semi-final tie 2-0 to miss out on a shot at promotion at Wembley.

Poyet was suspended by Brighton on Thursday along with assistant manager Mauricio Taricco and first-team coach Charlie Oatway, however it is understood the club are not pointing the finger for the dressing-room incident at any of the trio, and have an open mind as to who was responsible.

Poyet's email to employees, reported in The Sun, said: "I am angry that someone within this club could endanger our good reputation and stoop so low.

"Did they imagine that this would affect the Crystal Palace players? Well possibly it did. It may just have fired them up more.

"Well someone made a very bad decision and I think it is time to stand up and take responsibility. Not just the culprit but those employees who are supposed to make our stadium safe and secure."

Poyet, who has been linked with a move to Fulham as well as taking over from David Moyes at Everton, also criticised the club's marketing ploy to create more noise inside the stadium by handing clappers to the home fans.

He added: "It was an extremely silly idea and the result was an annoying noise."

To compound a miserable week for Poyet, he has also come under fire from midfielder Vicente, who was released by the club this week after making just 18 starts in two injury-hit seasons.

Vicente, capped 38 times by Spain, told The Argus: "He is the worst person I've come across in football. For me he is a selfish person, very egocentric. I say that because it's how I feel.

"I won't talk badly about my team-mates, because they have been fantastic with me. What I think is unacceptable is that the manager makes fun of his players. I've seen things here that I have never seen in my career. If you miss with a shot in training, he makes fun. For me, that is unacceptable in football."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11741/8719840/Championship-Brighton-launch-dressing-room-probe

Laughing

I assume EMP has a sample of said stool, will trace the culprit by DNA and then write a book about it Wink

* Looks like Aidy Boothroyd found 11 shits on the floor of Northampton's Wembley dressing room and has sent them out to play in the final !
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171

Post by Kimbo Sat May 18, 2013 2:23 pm

ERIK LAMELA
    ERIK LAMELA

Number of posts : 1552
    Registration date : 2012-04-11

Post by ERIK LAMELA Sat May 18, 2013 2:33 pm

Pierre Littbarski wrote:Brighton have launched an investigation after excrement was found on the floor of the Crystal Palace dressing room prior to Monday's npower Championship play-off clash at the Amex Stadium.
    Club sources confirmed the incident on Saturday, reported by The Sun, had occurred.

It sparked a furious email to club staff from Brighton manager Gus Poyet, whose side lost the home leg of the semi-final tie 2-0 to miss out on a shot at promotion at Wembley.

Poyet was suspended by Brighton on Thursday along with assistant manager Mauricio Taricco and first-team coach Charlie Oatway, however it is understood the club are not pointing the finger for the dressing-room incident at any of the trio, and have an open mind as to who was responsible.

Poyet's email to employees, reported in The Sun, said: "I am angry that someone within this club could endanger our good reputation and stoop so low.

"Did they imagine that this would affect the Crystal Palace players? Well possibly it did. It may just have fired them up more.

"Well someone made a very bad decision and I think it is time to stand up and take responsibility. Not just the culprit but those employees who are supposed to make our stadium safe and secure."

Poyet, who has been linked with a move to Fulham as well as taking over from David Moyes at Everton, also criticised the club's marketing ploy to create more noise inside the stadium by handing clappers to the home fans.

He added: "It was an extremely silly idea and the result was an annoying noise."

To compound a miserable week for Poyet, he has also come under fire from midfielder Vicente, who was released by the club this week after making just 18 starts in two injury-hit seasons.

Vicente, capped 38 times by Spain, told The Argus: "He is the worst person I've come across in football. For me he is a selfish person, very egocentric. I say that because it's how I feel.

"I won't talk badly about my team-mates, because they have been fantastic with me. What I think is unacceptable is that the manager makes fun of his players. I've seen things here that I have never seen in my career. If you miss with a shot in training, he makes fun. For me, that is unacceptable in football."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11741/8719840/Championship-Brighton-launch-dressing-room-probe

Laughing

I assume EMP has a sample of said stool, will trace the culprit by DNA and then write a book about it Wink

* Looks like Aidy Boothroyd found 11 shits on the floor of Northampton's Wembley dressing room and has sent them out to play in the final !

Laughing
    EMP
    EMP

Number of posts : 7384
    Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
    Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by EMP Sat May 18, 2013 7:49 pm

It would be possible, but I don't go around collecting shit. Worms' posts are quite enough shit for one lifetime thanks.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Mon May 27, 2013 4:11 pm

Some tentative low quality shit on display here.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Mon May 27, 2013 4:21 pm

Bit of drama.

Seems like Watford found a ponce called Abdi.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Mon May 27, 2013 4:29 pm

Kevin Phillips to come and score the winner I reckon. Then he'll retire.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:39 am