Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+39
Allez les rouges
Axeslammer
shazlx
stinger
COTR
Murray
Hlebagone
110%
MightyBarca
bluenine
Deluded F*ck™
ERIK LAMELA
Xavier
The Pröfessör
Juligen
christmasborocooper
S4P
Pierre Littbarski
Cristiano
DD
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
debaser
Kimbo
TM
The Chosen Glenn
Fey
TheCrazy58
Isco Benny
Rosicky
Super Progress
Antarion
Kroos
Balack was Coward
Puro
messiah
Romford Pele
Effenberg
Luis
Jaime
43 posters

Champions League Semi Finals Thread

Balack was Coward
    Balack was Coward

Number of posts : 1283
    Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
    Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaquín, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Müller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini
    Registration date : 2013-04-08

Champions League Semi Finals Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Champions League Semi Finals Thread

Post by Balack was Coward Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:22 pm

Is Reus a starter for Germany now ? Surely there is nobody better than him at LAM ?
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Champions League Semi Finals Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Champions League Semi Finals Thread

Post by Isco Benny Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:15 pm

It's really quite sad that Gotze is leaving Dortmund. Why are footballers such c**ts? He could stay there and become a Wojciech Szeszny playing for the most hipster club in the World, the 'good' to Bayern's 'evil' (although admittedly, on the European stage the Bavarians aren't that dislikable really).

I get it, it's about the money, he needs more of it for those extra trips to the sunbeds and everyone knows Toni and Guy is super expensive.

Nothing I have to say at this point hasn't already been done so to death, but fuck me, when a club like Dortmund can't hold onto it's talent, what hope is there for any club that isn't one of those rich, monopolizing football corporations that bring nothing but misery, plastic fan smuggery and a general lack of variety to this once awesome sport.

Always remember 'Red Star Belgrade'. In other words, a happier time Ale
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:00 pm

True, but Red Star lost all their players too eventually.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:25 pm

Jaime wrote:True, but Red Star lost all their players too eventually.

Sure, but Dortmund have been at a pinnacle of sorts for only about 2.5 seasons. So much potential to build a dynasty.
    Balack was Coward
    Balack was Coward

Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
    Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaquín, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Müller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini

Post by Balack was Coward Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:58 pm

Let's compare Pellegrini's tactics to the "Special ones":

http://spielverlagerung.de/2013/04/21/english-borussia-dortmund-malaga-c-f-32/

http://spielverlagerung.de/2013/04/26/english-borussia-dortmund-real-madrid-41/

Laugh
    EMP
    EMP

Number of posts : 7384
    Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
    Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by EMP Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:58 pm

Kroos wrote:
    MightyBarca wrote:
    Jaime wrote:Not sure about that forum. In the Real Madrid section some of the posters are proposing Ruben De la Red as a replacement for Jose. Rolling Eyes

Simply put they were the greatest team ever. And i dont't think bayern will be as dominant as barca were because barca in prime would hammer bayrn in prime.

i doubt that bayern already peaked

besides robbery, every player will get better

depends also on PEP and his tactics

but i agree, BARCA was probably the best side in football history

Il Grande Torino.
    EMP
    EMP

Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,

Post by EMP Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:58 pm

Pierre Littbarski wrote:German football really on the up, and its not just at club level - with the likes of Martinez, Ribery, Robben and Lewandowski they'll be a real force in Brazil 2014 <Ale>

You think Poland will make it to Brasil?
    Ä
    Ä

Number of posts : 11028
    Registration date : 2006-09-04

Post by Ä Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:06 pm

Bild:

Wird Deutschland die neue Fußball-Macht?

Huntelaar: Es war beeindruckend, wie Real und Barcelona weggespielt wurden. Ganz souverän, ohne Glück. Die Bundesliga ist für mich die schönste Liga, in der ich bisher gespielt habe. Und vielleicht auch die beste, ja! Das Gesamtpaket stimmt einfach!

cheers

which begs the question

will van Persie ever be taken seriously as a world class striker before having proven his worth in the Bundesliga ?

AND

is he ready to now take the next step

by replacing Lewa at Dortmund ?
    Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Kroos Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:17 am

nice words from HUNTER, makes him more likebale Very Happy

EMP wrote:
    Pierre Littbarski wrote:German football really on the up, and its not just at club level - with the likes of Martinez, Ribery, Robben and Lewandowski they'll be a real force in Brazil 2014 <Ale>

YOU THINK

----------------Neuer
    Lahm-Boateng-Hummels-Schmelzer
    ----Bender-Schweinsteiger/Gündogan
    Müller--Götze/özil-Reus
    ------gomez

jesus what a team, and everyone played in the semi final Very Happy

EMP
    EMP

Post by EMP Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:19 am

Kroos wrote:nice words from HUNTER, makes him more likebale Very Happy

EMP wrote:

YOU THINK

----------------Neuer
    Müller--Götze/özil-Reus
    ------gomez

Kroos, I don't disagree about Germany being a force. I was teasing him and you a bit as his post could be read that he had included Lewandowski, who is part of Poland's team, in the German national team, hence my highlighting Lewandowski's name rather than the others that he mentioned.
    Romford Pele
    Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
    Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
    Favourite Player : Ozil
    Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:22 pm

Ä wrote:Bild:

Wird Deutschland die neue Fußball-Macht?

Huntelaar: Es war beeindruckend, wie Real und Barcelona weggespielt wurden. Ganz souverän, ohne Glück. Die Bundesliga ist für mich die schönste Liga, in der ich bisher gespielt habe. Und vielleicht auch die beste, ja! Das Gesamtpaket stimmt einfach!

cheers

which begs the question

will van Persie ever be taken seriously as a world class striker before having proven his worth in the Bundesliga ?

AND

is he ready to now take the next step

by replacing Lewa at Dortmund ?

Klopp did say last season when we played them that RVP was the best striker he had ever seen.

Quotes here: http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2013/01/17/3678585/van-persie-the-best-forward-ever-says-klopp
    Balack was Coward
    Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:22 pm

What hast Van Persie done outside the Premier League ?

In the WC he was average.
    In the last Euros he was shit, in 2008 he weren't a starter.
    In the CL he is average and has missed a couple of important sitters the last few seasons(against Milan and Real Madrid). He has hardly scored in the knockout stages.
    Balack was Coward
    Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:31 pm

These two games are going to be the most boring CL SF 2nd Legs ever. Evil or Very Mad Which is a shame as the CL has been great this year. Hopefully the final will be a good game anyway.
    Balack was Coward
    Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:56 pm

I just can't see Madrid having a chance of progressing tonight. If you take into account not just their results but also their performances against other top teams under Mourinho. Apart from Barcelona of course, who this team seems built to play against.

The games I am talking about are the 3 games vs Dortmund, 2 games vs United, 2 games vs Bayern Munich last season. Even to an extent against Man City at Home where Madrid where outplayed from 20 minutes onwards.

All these games Madrid where made to look very ordinary and one dimensional,when they can't just steamroller over teams with less talent and are denied the space to counter attack then they have very few answers. I don't see how that can change all of a sudden under Mourinho who doesn't seem to have the solutions Madrid need, even long term Mourinho hasn't really tried to improve things in this regard.
    Kroos
    Kroos

Post by Kroos Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:05 pm

Big Willy wrote:I just can't see Madrid having a chance of progressing tonight. If you take into account not just their results but also their performances against other top teams under Mourinho. Apart from Barcelona of course, who this team seems built to play against.

The games I am talking about are the 3 games vs Dortmund, 2 games vs United, 2 games vs Bayern Munich last season. Even to an extent against Man City at Home where Madrid where outplayed from 20 minutes onwards.

All these games Madrid where made to look very ordinary and one dimensional,when they can't just steamroller over teams with less talent and are denied the space to counter attack then they have very few answers. I don't see how that can change all of a sudden under Mourinho who doesn't seem to have the solutions Madrid need, even long term Mourinho hasn't really tried to improve things in this regard.

i agree with everything, MOU has fucked it up, maybe he thought it would be enough just to beat barca with those tactics, and he underestimated other clubs and leagues on his way to CL glory Very Happy

or he is just a medicore tactical coach, i think its a bit of both
    Kroos
    Kroos

Post by Kroos Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:08 pm

EMP wrote:
    Kroos wrote:nice words from HUNTER, makes him more likebale Very Happy

EMP wrote:

YOU THINK

----------------Neuer
    Müller--Götze/özil-Reus
    ------gomez

Kroos, I don't disagree about Germany being a force. I was teasing him and you a bit as his post could be read that he had included Lewandowski, who is part of Poland's team, in the German national team, hence my highlighting Lewandowski's name rather than the others that he mentioned.

i know Wink
    Balack was Coward
    Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:09 pm

A bit of both. <Ale>

Should have known better after getting outplayed by Bayern last season.
    Balack was Coward
    Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:09 pm

So I was thinking, maybe play Modric in place of that facking runner Khedira ?

Going by Dortmunds performance at the Bernabeu earlier in the season added to the fact they have a handsome lead in this tie leads me to believe Dortmund will sit deep tonight and make it difficult to break them down. As we all know Khedira is useless in these situations and he would be inevitably left free as Dortmund concentrate their defensive efforts on Alonso. But would a pivot of Alonso and Modric be up to scratch defensively? I think it's a risk worth taking...
    Jaime
    Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:25 pm

There was a rumour that Jose was contemplating Modric-Alonso in the middle. I have my doubts that he would ever sacrifice Khedira but maybe. More likely that we'll see Benzema and Higuain although personally I want Di Maria instead of the frenchie.
    Balack was Coward
    Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:31 pm

Champions League Semi Finals Thread - Page 13 944515_617406821632871_239393879_n

lol!
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:41 pm

Laughing

Twitter rumours starting to heat up. Modric might be in the XI after all...
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:48 pm

Real Madrid XI: Diego López, Essien, Sergio Ramos, Varane, Coentrao, Alonso, Modric, Di María, Özil, Ronaldo, Higuaín

#goingforit
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:53 pm

Same XI for Dortmund: Weidenfeller, Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer, Bender, Gündogan, Blaszczykowski, Götze, Reus, Lewandowski
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:02 pm

It's actually a bit disgraceful how Madrid and Barca have cost the second legs from being anything good. Shame on them.
    Balack was Coward
    Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:04 pm

XI Juanitos wrote:Real Madrid XI: Diego López, Essien, Sergio Ramos, Varane, Coentrao, Alonso, Modric, Di María, Özil, Ronaldo, Higuaín

#goingforit

Looks like Jose reads Euroboard Very Happy

Lewis you support Liverpool, a team not good enough to qualify for the Europa League by the looks of it.
    Luis
    Luis

Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson

Post by Luis Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:08 pm

Big Willy wrote:
    XI Juanitos wrote:Real Madrid XI: Diego López, Essien, Sergio Ramos, Varane, Coentrao, Alonso, Modric, Di María, Özil, Ronaldo, Higuaín

#goingforit

Looks like Jose reads Euroboard Very Happy

Lewis you support Liverpool, a team not good enough to qualify for the Europa League by the looks of it.

You are a moron <Ale>
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:08 pm

Luis wrote:It's actually a bit disgraceful how Madrid and Barca have cost the second legs from being anything good. Shame on them.

Funny that's what I was saying at halftime of the 2005 CL final. #impossibleisnothing Ale
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town

Post by debaser Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:09 pm

Game could get interesting if Real take a fairly early lead. would rule it out completely. of course if Dortmund score first, it's basically game over.
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:10 pm

XI Juanitos wrote:
    Luis wrote:It's actually a bit disgraceful how Madrid and Barca have cost the second legs from being anything good. Shame on them.

Funny that's what I was saying at halftime of the 2005 CL final. #impossibleisnothing Ale

You guys maybe have a chance if you score in the first 5 minutes.

Barca have 0 chance.

Just a bit mental how you both got spanked.
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town

Post by debaser Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:12 pm

if Villa can score 6, anything in football is possible.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:19 pm