Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Antarion
Allez les rouges
Rosicky
COTR
debaser
Super Progress
stinger
Kroos
Xavier
Isco Benny
NeoChap
messiah
BoBo Vieri 32
MightyBarca
Kimbo
christmasborocooper
Luis
Murray
Fey
110%
Jaime
25 posters

2013/14 Champions League Quarterfinals

christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

2013/14 Champions League Quarterfinals - Page 11 Empty Re: 2013/14 Champions League Quarterfinals

Post by christmasborocooper Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:28 pm

This commentator needs to climb out of Rooneys arse. He's been shit.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

2013/14 Champions League Quarterfinals - Page 11 Empty Re: 2013/14 Champions League Quarterfinals

Post by Fey Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:34 pm

As long as we have a culture at Utd of thinking British players like Jones, Welbeck etc. are as good as their continental counterparts we keep playing shite. Moyes or not.
    MightyBarca

Number of posts : 860
    Supports : Fc Barcelona
    Favourite Player : Rivaldo, Messi, Iniesta, Arshavin
    Registration date : 2007-03-16

Post by MightyBarca Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:35 pm

We deserve to lose.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:36 pm

ATTTTTTLLLEEEETIIII!!!!
    TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:36 pm

cheers
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:37 pm

Boss.
    Murray
    Murray

Number of posts : 10245

Post by Murray Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:37 pm

Maybe Bayern will learn from tonight's game to stop faffing about & just go for it.
    messiah
    messiah

Number of posts : 3084
    Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm

fully deserved from atletico, we were shit
    Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:48 pm

LOL robben at post match

"against chelsea or a. madrid it will be even worse" @ busparking Very Happy

he is spot on

those 2 are horrible to play against

but i prefer them over 2 games
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by debaser Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:51 pm

Murray wrote:Maybe Bayern will learn from tonight's game to stop faffing about & just go for it.

and other teams perhaps will learn Bayern aren't unbeatable. If a Man Utd team this poor can run them close over 2 legs, a better team shouldn't be afraid.
    MightyBarca

Post by MightyBarca Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:53 pm

Well what do you expect them to play free flowing attacking football so you can just pick them off?? Might aswell hand bayern the trophy.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:27 am

FARSA..................A LA CALLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers

Couldn't have happened to a nice bunch of contes.

Did Messi play?

VIVA PINTO! AND VIVA POLAND!!!!!!

110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:24 am

Jaime wrote:FARSA..................A LA CALLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers

Did Messi play?

I have to say that that I haven't seen messi being so uninvolved in a game as last night (except maybe when he was a bit injured). He only ran 6.8 km in the game scratch 

I am sure barcelona fans are blaming fabregas and pinto, but busquets, xavi and iniesta did nothing last night. When will they get the criticism they deserve?

Last edited by 110% on Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    110%

Post by 110% Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:27 am

Kroos wrote:LOL robben at post match

"against chelsea or a. madrid it will be even worse" @ busparking Very Happy

he is spot on

those 2 are horrible to play against

but i prefer them over 2 games

I was far more entertained by atletico over the last 2 games than bayern.
    Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:46 am

of course you were

bayern has become pretty boring

a high defensive line takes his toll, less space to exploit
    MightyBarca

Post by MightyBarca Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:18 pm

110% wrote:
    Jaime wrote:FARSA..................A LA CALLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers

Did Messi play?

I have to say that that I haven't seen messi being so uninvolved in a game as last night (except maybe when he was a bit injured). He only ran 6.8 km in the game scratch 

I am sure barcelona fans are blaming fabregas and pinto, but busquets, xavi and iniesta did nothing last night. When will they get the criticism they deserve?

Easy now. Every barca player played terrible yesterday. Alba and Neymar were average but everyone else was poor. Yes iniesta and co had a bad game but i don't ever see you praising them when they have a good game. Which team do you support btw??
    MightyBarca

Post by MightyBarca Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:22 pm

I really hope atletico win the damn thing. Really impressed with their work rate. Hope they don't sell their best players in summer and can add to their squad.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:54 pm

MightyBarca wrote:I really hope atletico win the damn thing. Really impressed with their work rate. Hope they don't sell their best players in summer and can add to their squad.

If they do sell players I don't think it will matter too much because they are one of the few sides in Spain that reinvest that money into the squad (unlike Valencia, for example). Diego Costa, I think, is the only one who might leave.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:57 pm

Apparently the clause in Courtois' loan contract prohibits him from playing against Chelsea unless Atletico pay them 6m euro. Hope Atleti get Bayern then.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:59 pm

Dani Alves unhappy at state of Calderon pitch

The Barcelona full-back felt the surface gave Atletico Madrid an advantage they capitalised on in their Champions League quarter-final tie

Dani Alves has criticised the state of the Vicente Calderon pitch following Barcelona's Champions League exit at the hands of Atletico Madrid on Wednesday.
    Barca lost the second leg 1-0 – Koke grabbing the only goal after five minutes – to go out of the tournament at the quarter-final stage 2-1 on aggregate.

Dani Alves' gripe followed on from Barca's pre-match concern about the length of the grass and their demands to have the surface watered at half-time.

The latter request was not granted and the Brazilian full-back felt that gave the home side an unfair advantage.

He told Marca: "It wasn't a matter of desire, they play with their weapons and leave the field very, very dry.

"They know that hurts our game because it slows the match down a lot. And for their plan, this was perfect because they knock the ball long, fight and counterattack."

The Brazil international did concede the better side had triumphed over the two legs, however, adding: "Of course they were fair winners. When a team does what they did we have to congratulate them. What happens on the field is always right."
    The pitch Biggrin 
    110%

Post by 110% Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:28 pm

MightyBarca wrote:
    110% wrote:

Did Messi play?

Easy now. Every barca player played terrible yesterday. Alba and Neymar were average but everyone else was poor. Yes iniesta and co had a bad game but i don't ever see you praising them when they have a good game. Which team do you support btw??

After the 7-0 thrashing by bayern last year it was all on tito and fabregas, and if only messi wasn't injured. Guess what xavi, iniesta and busquets weren't injured, but I didn't hear anyone say they were shite except for me and bluenine.

This time it's tata, fabregas, pinto and messi being poor. You've gone with "everyone had a bad game". If you have 3 (and maybe 4, if you include neymar, of the best players ever) and one of them (messi) doesn't perform there are still 2 (or 3) others, if they are anywhere near as good as made out to be. Messi is being criticised, xavi and iniesta are not:
    http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/barcelona/id/3171?cc=5739
    http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/apr/09/atletico-madrid-barcelona-champions-league-match-report
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/live/match/310250/report
    xavi's only mention is that he made 1 good pass to neymar, and iniesta is not mentioned at all. The best skills that these guys have is avoiding criticism and keeping possession (in that order), they still had 70% possession last night, but their avoidance of criticism is at the 100% level.

As for busquets, he seems to be a good player when he is not needed. However when he is actually needed and could be a key player, such as last night or against bayern last season, he is invisible. It's difficult for me to be impressed with him.

I think iniesta and co have enough people up their arses that they don't need me up there as well. I don't support a particular team, but I was fully behind atletico last night.
    messiah
    messiah

Post by messiah Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:02 pm

lol! Gray busquets back to his old best.

just sets and wait for the one bad game these guys have per season, to jump on and make so lame point.

yep lets ignore all they have achieved for club and country and highlight the 2/3 bad games per season, good stuff.

everyone was shit yesterday and when the entire team plays like crap, their can only be one person to take the blame. the coach.

aletico had two of their best players out and came out and played like champions, because they had a coach that could motivate them and setup a team properly.

but tata and tito, just throws out the best names in the squad and hope they perform, which they won't always do, its in these games that a great coach in needed, to fine tune the details that make the differnce.

iniesta saved his ass in the first leg, with a eye popping performance to even give us a chance in the second leg and he couldn't do anything to help him in the second.

but simone could come up with away to cut down on Iniesta's effetiveness. great coaching

but i guess *insert player here* would have won the game buy them self and have done so everytime, which is way they have won so much more than, xyz.

anyways, congrats to atletico. i've said before i wouldnt mind them winning the league, now i can add the CL to that.

I really think they are now the only team that can stop bayern.

pep is light years ahead off carlo and jose, lets see how simeone holds up
    MightyBarca

Post by MightyBarca Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:20 pm

The way i see it is you can't always critisice barcelona. For example last year against bayern we were bullied and out played. Straight up we were poor but sometimes you just have to put your hand up and say we got outplayed by the better team.
    messiah
    messiah

Post by messiah Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:23 pm

MightyBarca wrote:The way i see it is you can't always critisice barcelona. For example last year against bayern we were bullied and out played. Straight up we were poor but sometimes you just have to put your hand up and say we got outplayed by the better team.

yep like last night. fully deseve by atletico.

we were total shit.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:41 pm

messiah wrote:lol! Gray busquets back to his old best.

just sets and wait for the one bad game these guys have per season, to jump on and make so lame point.

yep lets ignore all they have achieved for club and country and highlight the 2/3 bad games per season, good stuff.

everyone was shit yesterday and when the entire team plays like crap, their can only be one person to take the blame. the coach.

aletico had two of their best players out and came out and played like champions, because they had a coach that could motivate them and setup a team properly.

but tata and tito, just throws out the best names in the squad and hope they perform, which they won't always do, its in these games that a great coach in needed, to fine tune the details that make the differnce.

iniesta saved his ass in the first leg, with a eye popping performance to even give us a chance in the second leg and he couldn't do anything to help him in the second.

but simone could come up with away to cut down on Iniesta's effetiveness. great coaching

but i guess *insert player here* would have won the game buy them self and have done so everytime, which is way they have won so much more than, xyz.

anyways, congrats to atletico. i've said before i wouldnt mind them winning the league, now i can add the CL to that.

You act like Pep would have had the guts to drop Xavi or Iniesta or Messi. He didn't have the guts. He even said so in an interview a few weeks ago when asked why Messi played every game and that is part of why he left. The biggest difference is that Xavi is past it now, Iniesta is not 100% fit since he doesn't have Pep's magic vitamin shakes and Messi is already planning his future in Paris because he hates Neymar (and Neymar's contract). That's not Tata's fault. If you want to blame someone besides the players, blame Zubi.
    messiah
    messiah

Post by messiah Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:44 pm

Jaime wrote:
    messiah wrote:lol! Gray busquets back to his old best.

You act like Pep would have had the guts to drop Xavi or Iniesta or Messi. He didn't have the guts. He even said so in an interview a few weeks ago when asked why Messi played every game and that is part of why he left. The biggest difference is that Xavi is past it now, Iniesta is not 100% fit since he doesn't have Pep's magic vitamin shakes and Messi is already planning his future in Paris because he hates Neymar (and Neymar's contract). That's not Tata's fault. If you want to blame someone besides the players, blame Zubi.

I was more talking about cesc and ney ney. those three can never be dropped, ever in wheel chairs, but he would have figured out how to maximize their abilities.

tito and tata, just puts them there and say save me, that's the difference
    messiah
    messiah

Post by messiah Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:51 pm

who is atletico's second keeper
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:07 pm

messiah wrote:who is atletico's second keeper

Aranzubia.
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:08 pm

Chelsea are getting Atletico, no Courtois and Mourinho will try and tap Costa up to mess with his head.

I've said all along Real Madrid are going to win it this year though. Think they will play Chelsea in the final. Bayern need to play a lot better than they have been to win this back to back.
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
    Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann

Post by Allez les rouges Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:12 pm

You say every year Real are going to do it Luis. Like we were going to get a clásico in the final last year. Let's have one of those avatar bet thingies.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:57 pm