Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Antarion
Allez les rouges
Rosicky
COTR
debaser
Super Progress
stinger
Kroos
Xavier
Isco Benny
NeoChap
messiah
BoBo Vieri 32
MightyBarca
Kimbo
christmasborocooper
Luis
Murray
Fey
110%
Jaime
25 posters

2013/14 Champions League Quarterfinals

Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

2013/14 Champions League Quarterfinals - Page 12 Empty Re: 2013/14 Champions League Quarterfinals

Post by Luis Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:24 pm

Do I? I think I've fancied them maybe once before in the last ten years. I usually say Barca will win.

Madrid have a ridiculous wealth of talent and Baledinho is the icing on the cake. If they don't pussy out like Bayern and PSG of going all out against the likes of Chelsea or Atletico then they should do it.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

2013/14 Champions League Quarterfinals - Page 12 Empty Re: 2013/14 Champions League Quarterfinals

Post by Fey Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:26 pm

Atletico has to win it! Chelsea, Real, Bayern...they will be in the semi's next year again.
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:36 pm

Nah, semis next year will be Madrid, Liverpool, Everton and Chelsea  <Ale> 
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:54 pm

That's a grim line-up...hmmm as things stand  Feyenoord will play CL next year. Obviously the semi's will be: Madrid, Bayern, Feyenoord and Chelsea.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by christmasborocooper Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:39 pm

2013/14 Champions League Quarterfinals - Page 12 FlqpUQJ
    110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:45 pm

Jaime wrote:
    messiah wrote:lol! Gray busquets back to his old best.

just sets and wait for the one bad game these guys have per season, to jump on and make so lame point.

yep lets ignore all they have achieved for club and country and highlight the 2/3 bad games per season, good stuff.

everyone was shit yesterday and when the entire team plays like crap, their can only be one person to take the blame. the coach.

aletico had two of their best players out and came out and played like champions, because they had a coach that could motivate them and setup a team properly.

but tata and tito, just throws out the best names in the squad and hope they perform, which they won't always do, its in these games that a great coach in needed, to fine tune the details that make the differnce.

iniesta saved his ass in the first leg, with a eye popping performance to even give us a chance in the second leg and he couldn't do anything to help him in the second.

but simone could come up with away to cut down on Iniesta's effetiveness. great coaching

but i guess *insert player here* would have won the game buy them self and have done so everytime, which is way they have won so much more than, xyz.

anyways, congrats to atletico. i've said before i wouldnt mind them winning the league, now i can add the CL to that.

I really think they are now the only team that can stop bayern.

pep is light years ahead off carlo and jose, lets see how simeone holds up

You act like Pep would have had the guts to drop Xavi or Iniesta or Messi. He didn't have the guts. He even said so in an interview a few weeks ago when asked why Messi played every game and that is part of why he left. The biggest difference is that Xavi is past it now, Iniesta is not 100% fit since he doesn't have Pep's magic vitamin shakes and Messi is already planning his future in Paris because he hates Neymar (and Neymar's contract). That's not Tata's fault. If you want to blame someone besides the players, blame Zubi.

<Ale> 

Anyway the replies have proved my point, iniesta apparently carried the team in the first leg, no credit to tata or the rest of the team, he was shit in the second leg and that was all down to tata. Credit when's good, completely absolved of all blame when he's shit, that's a skill they just can't teach you  Very Happy
    110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:14 pm

xavi thinks they deserved a draw:
    http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/atletico-madrid/champions-league/news/xavi-we-deserved-a-draw_149058.html

way to respect your opponents
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:16 pm

Xavi has always been a really sour loser. Nothing new there although he doesn't get called out on it in general so perhaps you are right that he has a special talent. Biggrin 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:47 pm