Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Oleguerisntthatbad
Torrente
Machiavel
TM
8 posters

Ronaldo's Transfer To Milan - Matter Of When Rather Than If.

TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

Ronaldo's Transfer To Milan - Matter Of When Rather Than If. Empty Ronaldo's Transfer To Milan - Matter Of When Rather Than If.

Post by TM Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:32 pm

PESE A LAS BAJAS DE RAÚL, GUTI, ROBERTO CARLOS, EMERSON...
    Ronaldo vuelve a quedarse fuera de la convocatoria

Ronaldo se ha vuelto a quedar fuera de la lista de convocados para el partido contra el Mallorca, a pesar de que se entrenó con normalidad durante toda la semana. En la lista, a la que vuelve el lateral Míchel Salgado, hay otras destacadas ausencias como las del capitán Raúl, Guti, Roberto Carlos y Emerson, todos ellos por lesión. A estas bajas se suman también las ya conocidas de Marcelo y Cicinho, y la de David Beckham, quien, a pesar de no contar para el técnico Fabio Capello, esta vez su descanso era también obligado por una sobrecarga muscular.

Por contra, y a pesar de encontrarse en un aparente perfecto estado físico, Ronaldo y Antonio Cassano volvieron a quedarse en la capital por decisión técnica, ambos con un pie fuera de los planes de futuro del club madridista. Bajo estas circunstancias, con siete bajas en la primera plantilla, Capello deberá alinear un once inicial al que podría volver el canterano Raúl Bravo, una vez recuperado de sus molestias musculares.

Así, los 19 jugadores que el preparador italiano se llevará a Mallorca, entre los que vuelve a contar con los canteranos De la Red, Casilla, Nieto y Torres, son los siguientes: Casillas, Diego López y Casilla, Míchel Salgado, Sergio Ramos, Cannavaro, Raúl Bravo, Helguera, Pavón, Mejía, Torres, Diarra, Gago, Reyes, De la Red, Nieto, Robinho, Van Nistelrooy e Higuaín.

Ronaldo along with Beckham, Cassano all left out of the squad and Capello takes some of the Castilla players.

This treatment of players if horrific, regardless Ronaldo can still get us goals Doh

Ronaldo's Transfer To Milan - Matter Of When Rather Than If. Ronaldo051106_ES
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Number of posts : 21355
    Supports : AFC Ajax & Manchester United FC
    Favourite Player : Paul Scholes & Wesley Sneijder
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Ronaldo's Transfer To Milan - Matter Of When Rather Than If. Empty Re: Ronaldo's Transfer To Milan - Matter Of When Rather Than If.

Post by Machiavel Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:33 pm

Dunga, i believe still has faith with Ronaldo .. i think he even said he will be back in a Brazilian shirt this summer ...
    TM
    TM

Ronaldo's Transfer To Milan - Matter Of When Rather Than If. Empty Re: Ronaldo's Transfer To Milan - Matter Of When Rather Than If.

Post by TM Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:34 pm

Him and Dunga are good friends, hopefully Ronaldo reignite his career at Milan.

Good Luck Ronnie!
    TM
    TM

Post by TM Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:42 pm

http://www.as.com/articulo/Futbol/strong/Capello/strong/Veo/Ronaldo/Real/Madrid/dasftb/20070120dasdasftb_4/Tes/
    Torrente
    Torrente

Number of posts : 5489

Post by Torrente Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:48 pm

I don't get it either. We won't even have a striker on the bench against Mallorca. That means Higuain will have to play 90 minutes for 3 consecutive games. And what happens if there's an injury? Doh

Capello better have a good explanation for this level of stupidity.
    TM
    TM

Post by TM Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:54 pm

Tbh Higuain looked totally wiped out at the end of the Betis game, i know he's a young lad, but the spainish game is much much faster than that of Argentine.

Although i for one hope he sticks to the same team, its only a matter of time before RVN needs a break or is going to get injuried, and you cant ask Ronaldo to fill in when you need him to and bang the goals in he needs minutes and Higuain is not a CF.

I wish i could slap Capello with a fish -- honestly.
    Oleguerisntthatbad

Number of posts : 7180
    Registration date : 2006-08-10

Post by Oleguerisntthatbad Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:55 pm

Torrente wrote:I don't get it either. We won't even have a striker on the bench against Mallorca. That means Higuain will have to play 90 minutes for 3 consecutive games. And what happens if there's an injury? Doh

Welcome to our world where Rijkaard seems to have a fear of cantera attacking players.. Sad
    TM
    TM

Post by TM Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:56 pm

Oleguerisntthatbad wrote:
    Torrente wrote:I don't get it either. We won't even have a striker on the bench against Mallorca. That means Higuain will have to play 90 minutes for 3 consecutive games. And what happens if there's an injury? Doh

Welcome to our world where Rijkaard seems to have a fear of cantera attacking players.. Sad

Capello seems to have a phobia of both attacking and young players.
    The Easter Bunny
    The Easter Bunny

Number of posts : 8563
    Supports : Cambridge
    Favourite Player : Pitt, Potter, Wilkshire, Carden and Larsson
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by The Easter Bunny Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:11 pm

Capello has a phobia of anything attacking Wink

i think of Capello as a reverse version of wenegar
    L r d

Post by L r d Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:55 pm

punty wrote:Capello has a phobia of anything attacking Wink

i think of Capello as a reverse version of wenegar

He has a thing for geriatrics?
    Torrente
    Torrente

Post by Torrente Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:20 pm

At least Capello is changing his philosophy regarding young players, but now he's actually going too far with it.
    TM
    TM

Post by TM Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:25 pm

Whats capello got against Salgado?
    Torrente
    Torrente

Post by Torrente Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:28 pm

Target Man wrote:Whats capello got against Salgado?

What do you mean? Salgado's been a worthless pile of shit for the last two seasons and somehow he's still managed to play most games in the starting lineup. As far as I'm concerned, Salgado is now our fifth choice RB after Ramos, Cicinho, and Torres/Diogo. I wouldn't mind if we sold him this transfer window, given that Cicinho will be back in 3 weeks.
    Batman
    Batman

Number of posts : 9071
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Batman Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:34 pm

whats the future for Cicinho? before his injury, it looked like he was going to be sold to Roma.

He could have been a Man Utd player now.....
    TM
    TM

Post by TM Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:34 pm

I always thought Capello had something personal against Salgado.

Ive been v v v impressed with Torres, although he could be a tad more adventerous.

Also Diogo has had a tremedeous season at RZ.
    Torrente
    Torrente

Post by Torrente Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:38 pm

Batman wrote:whats the future for Cicinho? before his injury, it looked like he was going to be sold to Roma.

His future is still up in the air. 3 months ago I would have said that his departure from the club was imminent. But since our loss against Deportivo Capello has started betting on youth so I wouldn't be surprised if Cicinho finds himself in the starting 11 once again. The deciding factor will be whether Capello keeps playing Ramos as RB or if he puts him back as CB. I'm a big Cicinho fan and I think he deserves another chance. Our best run of form last season coincided with his arrival to the team and Robinho's performances.
    Batman
    Batman

Number of posts : 9071

Post by Batman Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:44 pm

Torrente wrote:
    Batman wrote:whats the future for Cicinho? before his injury, it looked like he was going to be sold to Roma.

His future is still up in the air. 3 months ago I would have said that his departure from the club was imminent. But since our loss against Deportivo Capello has started betting on youth so I wouldn't be surprised if Cicinho finds himself in the starting 11 once again. The deciding factor will be whether Capello keeps playing Ramos as RB or if he puts him back as CB. I'm a big Cicinho fan and I think he deserves another chance. Our best run of form last season coincided with his arrival to the team and Robinho's performances.

if you play with a left footed player on the right (reyes) then Cicinho will be very useful to you but Ramos is not bad at going forward.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:46 pm

i think ramos still needs to get a bit more mature before he plays cb because he gets too many cards.and also he is great at right back. now after this season i think cicinho should play with ramos in centre.
    Torrente
    Torrente

Post by Torrente Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:49 pm

Batman wrote:
    Torrente wrote:

if you play with a left footed player on the right (reyes) then Cicinho will be very useful to you but Ramos is not bad at going forward.

It should only be a matter of time until Capello plays Reyes on the left. I said it from the first game Reyes played on the right, he is unbelievably one-footed. He can't even control the ball with his right foot. Not only does this make him very predictable, but he's screwed up easy chances because of it. I honestly think he's even worse than Adriano in that area, and that's saying a lot.
    Torrente
    Torrente

Post by Torrente Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:52 pm

supermadrid(zizou legend) wrote:i think ramos still needs to get a bit more mature before he plays cb because he gets too many cards.and also he is great at right back. now after this season i think cicinho should play with ramos in centre.

The problem is that Ramos needs a leader next to him for him to flourish as CB. Last season Ramos was very good as CB most of the time, but whenever he played with Woodgate he was amazing. He looked twice his age in that position. I thought Cannavaro would have the same effect on Ramos but Cannavaro has actually played worse than Ramos which has only made matters worse. I really hope Woodgate stays fit with Middlesborough like he has so far and comes back next year to form a potential dream partnership with Ramos.
    Forza It

Post by Forza It Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:54 pm

I've my doubts about this transfer. I think Real will pull out.

Milan have not even deigned to deal with them directly, with the Kaka issue seeming like the reason for the evasion.

Check this out:

Ronaldo 'ferociously determined'
    Saturday 20 January, 2007
    Adriano Galliani assures Ronaldo is “ferociously determined” to join Milan, but the club refuses direct contact with Real Madrid.

“I hear it said that Real are waiting for my trip to Madrid. I intend to clarify that Milan have no intention of starting negotiations with the Spanish side,” explained vice-President Galliani in today’s ‘Gazzetta dello Sport’.

“The deal only went this far because we were assured Ronaldo is counting on terminating his contract before January 31, so there is no need for our intervention. We’ll wait patiently until that evening when the transfer window closes and it’s up to Ronaldo to let us know if he’ll be free by that date.”

The feud between the two clubs stretches back to the summer, when the Rossoneri reported Real Madrid to FIFA for an illegal approach towards Kaka.

Now it’s claimed that the Merengues are equally furious at this latest snub and are purposefully dragging their heels on the Ronaldo affair, pushing the meeting with his agents back to Monday and setting a £7m price-tag.

“I see Ronaldo determined to join Milan. In fact, he’s ferociously determined,” continued Galliani. “We have had no contact with Real and there will be none, so any transfer gossip that they’ve requested Pippo Inzaghi or any other player is out of the question.”

The Rossoneri are struggling in Serie A, but are willing to play the waiting game for first choice reinforcements Ronaldo and Massimo Oddo.

“There is just one difference between the two cases, as with Oddo we are continuing our advanced negotiations with Lazio President Claudio Lotito, where just £2m separates request and offer. However, we are also willing to wait until the market closes on that deal.

“There is a common philosophy here – if Oddo and Ronaldo arrive at the conditions we have set, then we will all be happy. If not, then we will continue the season with the players we have and clearly we’d be content with that too.”
    Oleguerisntthatbad

Post by Oleguerisntthatbad Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:56 pm

supermadrid(zizou legend) wrote:i think ramos still needs to get a bit more mature before he plays cb because he gets too many cards.and also he is great at right back. now after this season i think cicinho should play with ramos in centre.

Hug

I would love to play against a back line of

Torres-Ramos-Cicinho-Carlos

Cicinho is about as good at defending as Belletti!!!
    Torrente
    Torrente

Post by Torrente Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:00 pm

@Forza Italia!Forza Milan!

It looks like Milan is using these tactics to get back at us for the Kaka situation. However, to let their hatred for Madrid get in the way of a much needed signing seems a bit dumb. Gilardino is the only Milan striker who has looked half-decent this season so to behave this way in the Ronaldo transfer may come back to bite Milan in the ass if Ronaldo isn't sold in the end.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:01 pm

@torrente
    that is what i was hoping too but i cant see cappello dropping his fav man cannavaro. allthough a woodgate-cannavaro cant be that bad since woodgate does have alot of influence when he plays.

@oleguer
    i meant cicinho should play his position(right back) with ramos playing centre.
    Oleguerisntthatbad

Post by Oleguerisntthatbad Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:03 pm

supermadrid(zizou legend) wrote:@torrente
    that is what i was hoping too but i cant see cappello dropping his fav man cannavaro. allthough a woodgate-cannavaro cant be that bad since woodgate does have alot of influence when he plays.

@oleguer
    i meant cicinho should play his position(right back) with ramos playing centre.

I knew it was too good to be true Wink
    DS
    DS

Number of posts : 12952
    Supports : Manchester United , Bayern Munich

Post by DS Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:56 am

I still rate Woodgate as one of the best English CBs around , him and Ramos would be a great partnership and could be there for around 4 5 yrs.
    Oleguerisntthatbad

Post by Oleguerisntthatbad Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:35 am

Bilal wrote:I still rate Woodgate as one of the best English CBs around , him and Ramos would be a great partnership and could be there for around 4 5 yrs.

Getting a full 10 games.. Erm That guy is money down the drain..
    DS
    DS

Number of posts : 12952
    Supports : Manchester United , Bayern Munich

Post by DS Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:16 pm

He hasnt been that injury prone this season.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:59 pm

im beggin for him to come back because in the games that woodgate had with ramos they were great and the best defence i have seen madrid have in years.somehow he managed to keep the defence together which i have never seen any madrid defender do. but i have a feeling that cappello would rather buy someone from italy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm