Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

CONGRATS MATES!!!

Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

CONGRATS MATES!!! Empty CONGRATS MATES!!!

Post by Puro Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:21 pm

We seem to discuss very important topics and argue what player(s) are overrated pieces of shite way before anyone else in the media. The media guys will never get it. Biggrin

We discussed 6 weeks ago more or less how England should be ashamed of itself for the lack of opportunities given to potential black coaches managing teams let alone EPL teams.

Mes Amis from England! fear not my friends! Black Englishmen ONLY want an opportunity for an interview and that's that. "Two words for you" Affirmative Action! Biggrin

Affirmative Action ISN'T about quotas entirely. It's about an opportunity for blacks or any non whites to be heard, to see what they got. Just look at the NFL's example I brought up a while back. Don't feel threatened by it, if you're good enough you'll get the job/position.

Here's to a more PROGRESSIVE England, looking to a brighter future, constructing the bridge of equality, and once and for all burying incompetent fuckos like Warnock, Newell, and the like from football. How did they get a football job when they can't even control a football! Biggrin <Ale>

Don't be afraid! England will become a much better place to live in. It's the end of the "empty suits". They'll be moaning and bitching, and will put up a fight, but it'll be just flailings of drowning fuckos! To anyone who remains bitter about this bright future ahead, you can just go and remain bitter with the BNP! They'll listen to you blame "Johnny Foreigner" and/or the Blacks for ALL your shortcomings. Biggrin <Ale>
    Saintsar

CONGRATS MATES!!! Empty Re: CONGRATS MATES!!!

Post by Saintsar Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:27 pm

2 managers who are black/92 league clubs = 2.2% of league managers are black.

% of English population that is Black = approx 2.3%

Ergo, blacks are perfectly well represented as managers in the English league.

Ergo, once again you're talking shit.
    Tom
    Tom

Number of posts : 12185
    Supports : Chelsea
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Tom Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:30 pm

Here Here Ale

I do love how Garth Crook has made it his personal crusade to make more black people have higher manegerial or coaching roles. What the fuck is he going to do?
    Go to every club shouting "Appoint this man, yes he has no qualifactations, but he is black and that is enough"
    Saintsar

Post by Saintsar Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:32 pm

That's what Puro would like. You see, anything whereby non-whites make lots of noise but achieve fuck all is a good thing in his eyes.
    youonlycametooseeeboue

Number of posts : 932
    Supports : Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Hleb and Lampard
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by youonlycametooseeeboue Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:32 pm

Ballack wrote:Here Here Ale

I do love how Garth Crook has made it his personal crusade to make more black people have higher manegerial or coaching roles. What the fuck is he going to do?
    Go to every club shouting "Appoint this man, yes he has no qualifactations, but he is black and that is enough"

lol. u just presume he has no qualifications! i thought better of you Tom
    Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:36 pm

Saintsarama MBE wrote:2 managers who are black/92 league clubs = 2.2% of league managers are black.

% of English population that is Black = approx 2.3%

Ergo, blacks are perfectly well represented as managers in the English league.

Ergo, once again you're talking shit.

What are you arguing son? scratch

A quick look at the EPL tells me that around 30% (give or take) of the players are black. I'm not a black man, I'm a Latino, but what's right is right. Don't play blind to the apparatus in English football of keeping black English men away from positions of management in football.

You appear intelligent enough to not believe the BS of other important topics, but for this one choose to play "The Sun" kind of reader IQ. Biggrin <Ale>
    Saintsar

Post by Saintsar Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:51 pm

Puro, see if you can understand this:

20% of players are black.

Players are not managers.

Most players do not become managers (black, white, whatever).

In terms of a ratio of the English population, black people are perfectly well represented in managerial positions.

The high numbers of black players in the English leagues has only happened in the last couple of decades, so we literally don't have a whole generation of black players turned managers yet. But we will do.

Stop being a thick as pigshit niggle who blames everything on the white man. It does you no credit, not only in my eyes, but the eyes of the vast majority of people with any sense.
    "Tuffy" Monag

Number of posts : 405
    Supports : SLB
    Registration date : 2007-01-03

Post by "Tuffy" Monag Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:46 pm

Saintsarama MBE wrote:

20% of players are black.

Where do you get this figure from? Making up statistics to help prove a point tends to weaken an argument.

Players are not managers.

What about player/managers. There have been several of those, some very successful, Kenny Dalgliesh comes to mind.

Most players do not become managers (black, white, whatever).

Very true.

In terms of a ratio of the English population, black people are perfectly well represented in managerial positions.

Again, as with the first point, where do your statistics come from?

The high numbers of black players in the English leagues has only happened in the last couple of decades, so we literally don't have a whole generation of black players turned managers yet. But we will do.

Black players entering into English football is more like thirty years than twenty. The likes of Millwall & Orient had black players in the early to mid seventies, although, I'm not sure when Anderson first played for England, I believe it was the early eighties. So, there were black English internationals 25 years ago, and black players around 30 years ago.
    How long does it take ex-players to arrive to management levels?
    How do we explain the low numbers, in percentage terms, of these black players that haven't progressed to management?

Stop being a thick as pigshit niggle who blames everything on the white man. It does you no credit, not only in my eyes, but the eyes of the vast majority of people with any sense.

Pigshit niggle? I assume that's an insult ment for Puro, sadly, it just highlights what an arsehole you are.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:01 pm