Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Oleguerisntthatbad
Hlebagone
The Pröfessör
COTR
fcb
Bashmachkin
debaser
Machiavel
gone
christmasborocooper
Parks lives
theflyingfrenchman
Brian2468
bluenine
Isco Benny
Rez
Kroos
21 posters

KAKA`s first goal, most difficult goal i`ve ever seen

Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

KAKA`s first goal, most difficult goal i`ve ever seen Empty KAKA`s first goal, most difficult goal i`ve ever seen

Post by Kroos Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:16 pm

amazing goal

this guy takes the ball with highest pace, and than he placed the ball to the long side

perfect and so dammit difficult
    Rez

Number of posts : 3757
    Registration date : 2006-10-06

KAKA`s first goal, most difficult goal i`ve ever seen Empty Re: KAKA`s first goal, most difficult goal i`ve ever seen

Post by Rez Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:32 pm

Deisler it was a good goal, but if its the most difficult you have ever seen, you need to stop watching German football and watch more English football, as players score more difficult goals than that every week.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

KAKA`s first goal, most difficult goal i`ve ever seen Empty Re: KAKA`s first goal, most difficult goal i`ve ever seen

Post by Isco Benny Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:45 pm

Element of luck there though too- the ball went under Heinze's foot as he made the tackle. Had someone with a longer body , Ie Ferdinand made that tackle he would have blocked it.

Great finish though no doubt, Kaka is an immense player
    bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti

Post by bluenine Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:07 pm

Good strikers goal, but is it just me - I thought Kaka's composure and vision for his second goal was mindblowing.... he made the 3 defenders look like schoolboys... only great players pull off something like that.

Deisler wrote:amazing goal

this guy takes the ball with highest pace, and than he placed the ball to the long side

Rez

Number of posts : 3757
    Registration date : 2006-10-06

Post by Rez Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:32 pm

bluenine wrote:Good strikers goal, but is it just me - I thought Kaka's composure and vision for his second goal was mindblowing.... he made the 3 defenders look like schoolboys... only great players pull off something like that.

Bluenine it was just awful defending, he did well at the beginning, but the last part you dont see on playgrounds. Next up people will be claiming Ronaldo's header was amazing.
    Brian2468

Number of posts : 4875
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Brian2468 Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:36 pm

I thought his second goal was amazing also. He turned Heinze inside out then quickly played the ball with his head which left Evra not watching the ball ending up in him ploughing into his team mate then a good finish..........Ale
    theflyingfrenchman
    theflyingfrenchman

Number of posts : 4290
    Supports : BWFC, France, Rennes, Auxerre, Lorient
    Favourite Player : Diouf, Anelka, Diagne-Faye, Henry, Toulalan
    Registration date : 2006-08-14

Post by theflyingfrenchman Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:45 pm

bluenine wrote:Good strikers goal, but is it just me - I thought Kaka's composure and vision for his second goal was mindblowing.... he made the 3 defenders look like schoolboys... only great players pull off something like that.

Exactly my opinion Bluenine. The way he flicked it up over Heinze's head, and then put in a header between him and Evra, showed spectacular vision, and perfect technique.

But no, to the United fans it's just "poor defending". Erm
    Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One

Post by Parks lives Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:48 pm

What would you call Evra's contribution to the goal then?
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348

Post by christmasborocooper Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:03 pm

theflyingfrenchman wrote:

Exactly my opinion Bluenine. The way he flicked it up over Heinze's head, and then put in a header between him and Evra, showed spectacular vision, and perfect technique.

Like United's goals were just mostly put down to "poor goalkeeping" Erm
    gone
    gone

Number of posts : 3455
    Supports : Steaua
    Favourite Player : Radoi, Ogararu, Nicolita, Iniesta, Edin Dzeko
    Registration date : 2007-03-27

Post by gone Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:06 pm

Parks lives wrote:What would you call Evra's contribution to the goal then?

He got owned by Kaka (Heinze too)?
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Number of posts : 21355
    Supports : AFC Ajax & Manchester United FC
    Favourite Player : Paul Scholes & Wesley Sneijder

Post by Machiavel Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:08 pm

gone wrote:

What game did you watch

Evra made the mistake of jumping into Heinze ..

2nd half, Heinze owned Kaka .. that tackle was as good as the one he made on Morientes 2 years ago Ale
    gone
    gone

Post by gone Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:14 pm

Rai Krol 14 wrote:
    gone wrote:

What game did you watch

2nd half, Heinze owned Kaka .. that tackle was as good as the one he made on Morientes 2 years ago Ale

I watched Man United – Milan, you?

I would bet good money that if Ronaldo would have scored that goals it with have been the goal of season for the United fans.

BTW, I game has also a first half. Kaka scored 2 goals after passing Heinze. What more do you want?
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Number of posts : 21355
    Supports : AFC Ajax & Manchester United FC
    Favourite Player : Paul Scholes & Wesley Sneijder

Post by Machiavel Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:17 pm

gone wrote:
    Rai Krol 14 wrote:
    gone wrote:

What game did you watch

I watched Man United – Milan, you?

I would bet good money that if Ronaldo would have scored that goals it with have been the goal of season for the United fans.

BTW, I game has also a first half. Kaka scored 2 goals after passing Heinze. What more do you want?

The defending was shocking ..

The goal was class ..
    Parks lives

Post by Parks lives Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:17 pm

I don't think anyone would argue his first goal was superb (not as good as Deisler made out though Very Happy). It's his second that I take issue with.

Great composure, good finish etc etc but terrible defending as well.

It was about as avoidable as our first and second.
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town

Post by debaser Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:37 pm

some great technique in most of the goals:

kaka's 1st: inch-perfect finish (though i've cetainly seen more difficult goals)
    rooney's 1st: superb scholes assist
    kaka's 2nd: clever build-up and opportunism by kaka. don't think you can say it was completely down to brilliance from kaka, but equally can't say it was solely due to bad defending - kaka saw the gap and went for it, got the stroke of luck he needed when evra took out heinze and made the most of it with a neat finish.
    rooney's 2nd: just a great strike, took keeper by surprise
    Bashmachkin
    Bashmachkin

Number of posts : 2374
    Registration date : 2007-02-09

Post by Bashmachkin Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:42 pm

I largely agree that Kakas second goal was magnificent. Evra did make a mistake, he rushed in, but it wasnt a colossal one or a mistake that couldnt be understood. Kaka had beaten two Man Utd defenders, and though Heinze was close to Kaka, it was still a very dangerous situation. Evras decision to try and win the ball was entirely understandable, and he would have done so if Kaka hadnt shown the class and bravery that he did in nodding the ball between the two players. Evra only made a mistake in retrospect, considering what Kaka had done. And I think Kaka deserves a huge amount of credit for the goal, whilst the criticims of Evra is, in my view, a bit over the top. Kaka outplayed and confused the defence.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:57 pm

Exactly.

Specially the first flick by kaka confused two good defenders (Hienze & Evra - they are not like the Brown's or the bravo's of the world), and then the head in the other direction was so unpredictable. TBH, I thought Hienze had a great game, it just the sheer genius of the flick and the head that confused him (and the fact that it confused evra even more, and made him take hienze out Wink)

It this was done by C Ronaldo with Jankulovski, Nesta and Bonera at the other end, I am definate ManU fans would have been talking about the goal of teh season....

Kaka's first was a good strikers goal, most good strikers would have done well to score it. The second one was much much more, there are few in this world who could do that kinda thing. I can only think of Dinho, CR and Ibra. The awareness of space and vision were stamped all over that goal. It was pure genius IMO, one of the best I have seen all season.

Bashmachkin wrote:I largely agree that Kakas second goal was magnificent. Evra did make a mistake, he rushed in, but it wasnt a colossal one or a mistake that couldnt be understood. Kaka had beaten two Man Utd defenders, and though Heinze was close to Kaka, it was still a very dangerous situation. Evras decision to try and win the ball was entirely understandable, and he would have done so if Kaka hadnt shown the class and bravery that he did in nodding the ball between the two players. Evra only made a mistake in retrospect, considering what Kaka had done. And I think Kaka deserves a huge amount of credit for the goal, whilst the criticims of Evra is, in my view, a bit over the top. Kaka outplayed and confused the defence.
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:58 pm

Don't worry, it's just the way of this board. For every great goal there's always a few cynics unable to accept it and enjoy it, and just like blaming bad defending.
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:00 pm

Rai Krol 14 wrote:
    gone wrote:

What game did you watch

it's quite simple

evra went in to try to collect the ball

kaka bravely put his head down a split second before evra arrived and BANG they produced the funniest moment of the game by giving kaka a free run to goal Smile

there is no way evra can be blamed for this. he was simply guilty of arriving for a challenge a split second too late
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:01 pm

Sorry but Kaka's first was sublime, the second- yes it was a good flick and good header,

but
    a) you'd expect the defender not to lose out to Kaka in the header- had that been vidic or Ferdinand - ie much bigger than Heinze and Kaka, I sincrely doubt he would have won it.

B) Secondly, Evra had a chance to clear the ball but totally misjudged it. Again, a central defender rather than a nippy fullback would have ploughed that ball into row Z

It was hardly a vintage build up to the goal either - first goal was far far better
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:02 pm

The fact that he made good defenders like Hienze & Evra look like schoolboys says it all. I can understand about Brown, he is Cr@p. But those 2 guys are among the best defenders you have, and at their prime.... so whats their excuse??

The flick threw Hienze off, and Evra rightly rushed in but he never anticipated there header.... before Hienze could recover, Evra took him out... it reminded me of a clip of Cryuff that I saw, when he did a flick and a dribble and had defenders falling over each other...

Rez wrote:

Bluenine it was just awful defending, he did well at the beginning, but the last part you dont see on playgrounds. Next up people will be claiming Ronaldo's header was amazing.
    gone
    gone

Post by gone Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:03 pm

Bashmachkin said it better then me. Sometimes a great player can make a defense look foolish. If a player is to get pass 2 defenders with you call it bad defending or a great play by the forward?
    COTR
    COTR

Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:03 pm

bluenine wrote:The fact that he made good defenders like Hienze & Evra look like schoolboys says it all. I can understand about Brown, he is Cr@p. But those 2 guys are among the best defenders you have, and at their prime.... so whats their excuse??

The flick threw Hienze off, and Evra rightly rushed in but he never anticipated there header.... before Hienze could recover, Evra took him out... it reminded me of a clip of Cryuff that I saw, when he did a flick and a dribble and had defenders falling over each other...

Rez wrote:

ok
    theflyingfrenchman
    theflyingfrenchman

Number of posts : 4290
    Supports : BWFC, France, Rennes, Auxerre, Lorient
    Favourite Player : Diouf, Anelka, Diagne-Faye, Henry, Toulalan
    Registration date : 2006-08-14

Post by theflyingfrenchman Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:05 pm

borocooper wrote:
    theflyingfrenchman wrote:

Like United's goals were just mostly put down to "poor goalkeeping" Erm

First one was - second and third weren't.
    Parks lives

Post by Parks lives Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:05 pm

I don't blame Heinze for the second, so no excuses for him.

Evra's just come back from an injury, still terrible defending.
    The Pröfessör
    The Pröfessör

Number of posts : 10076
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by The Pröfessör Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:05 pm

COTR wrote:
    bluenine wrote:The fact that he made good defenders like Hienze & Evra look like schoolboys says it all. I can understand about Brown, he is Cr@p. But those 2 guys are among the best defenders you have, and at their prime.... so whats their excuse??

Rez wrote:

ok

ok
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:07 pm

gone wrote:Bashmachkin said it better then me. Sometimes a great player can make a defense look foolish. If a player is to get pass 2 defenders with you call it bad defending or a great play by the forward?

Exactly. This debate is similar to the one about Messi's goal. People say he ran unchallenged for 60 yards and that makes the goal Cr@p, but the fact is his acceleration made it impossible for the defender chasing him to do anything other than a yellow or red card foul. The only time he put a challenge in was when Messi slowed down when faced with the 3 defenders at the end.
    Parks lives

Post by Parks lives Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:08 pm

Thought you didn't watch the game Kas? Razz
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:09 pm

Correct me if I am wrong, but even if Vidic and Rio were fit, wouldn't Evra have started anyways as a LB?? He is no novice, neither is Hienze.

Quite frankly, I just don't see what Hienze did wrong here... he just got put off by that flick... even if it was Vidic or Rio or Nesta, can't see how they would have done better... Evra didn't expect that header, and he would have taken the other defender out even if it was vidic or rio...

Sorry, the only arguement you can use is that if it were Rio instead of Brown (the third defender in that scene), he would not have just stood that watching in awe! And probably done better in the first touch by kaka's head.... Even then, a great goal.

I remember when maradona scored that goal against England in 86, a lot of my english friends were saying that teh defenders were pathetic... of course better defending could have stopped maradona then, just like it could have stopped kaka yesterday... but the brilliance of the goal still stands.

Much better than Kaka's first, IMO.

I Am Weasel wrote:Sorry but Kaka's first was sublime, the second- yes it was a good flick and good header,

but
    a) you'd expect the defender not to lose out to Kaka in the header- had that been vidic or Ferdinand - ie much bigger than Heinze and Kaka, I sincrely doubt he would have won it.

B) Secondly, Evra had a chance to clear the ball but totally misjudged it. Again, a central defender rather than a nippy fullback would have ploughed that ball into row Z

It was hardly a vintage build up to the goal either - first goal was far far better

Last edited by on Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    COTR
    COTR

Post by COTR Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:14 pm

the only time rio or vidic may have made a difference for kaka's second goal was for the header from the initial hoof.

apart from that united simply got roasted by a class act

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:30 am