Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+67
Six
L r dd
Khadrim
debaser
stinger
Romford Pele
Ä
DeLux
EMP
Overmars
Yef
Pierre Littbarski
fcb
Fade out
Rosicky
hammer_jake
L.r.d
TITO
Murray
lrdsucksgoats
Cesc Soler
Black Magic
AsianBoy
S4P
Axeslammer
Machiavel
Batman
shazlx
Chocolate Thunder
Hlebagone
Arnaud loves Catherine
Luis
bluenine
Sheffield gunner
Allez les rouges
DS
blutgraetsche
Di Caniooooo!
Liverpool 0 - 1 Man U
SuperMario
Fey
COTR
robert
Ricardo Jol
Roger Hunt
The Pröfessör
110%
Football Genius
The Vermonster
poiuy1
Kimbo
Brian2468
The-Frank-Tavern
Isco Benny
Kroos
Glenarch of the Glen
Parks lives
Deluded F*ck™
The Easter Bunny
Hardrada
christmasborocooper
TM
Zack
TheCrazy58
Deano
Tweesus
theflyingfrenchman
71 posters

The let's laugh at Tottenham thread.

lrdsucksgoats
    lrdsucksgoats

Number of posts : 9523
    Supports : Decentralisation of the state
    Favourite Player : The lesser spotted Ronaldo
    Registration date : 2007-02-25

The let's laugh at Tottenham thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: The let's laugh at Tottenham thread.

Post by lrdsucksgoats Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:47 pm

Sheffield gunner wrote:
    Bet then as bad as Arsenal were today, the 'top four challengers' have been equally laughable. I think we'll get fourth without being seriously under threat, and if Wenger signs a good player we can certainly fight Liverpool for third, but the title is just wishful thinking and we will need to get very lucky to win any silverware this season.

Aye, but the top four challengers are on their way up. Laughable as they've been so far, they all know there's a possibility of someone stringing some results together and maybe getting that spot. No way is anyone going higher, and obviously Arsenal remain the favourites to retain their top four spot. But psychologically, Arsenal are used to long unbeaten runs, and don't tend to respond too well to defeat, and the squad can't honestly believe they are as strong a group as Wenger would like to make out. The teams below have been trying to crack the top four, and must see that this is (assuming no further signings of note) the weakest Arsenal squad in ages, who have uncharacteristically started poorly.

But I don't bet. I'm just not the type.
    Sheffield gunner

Number of posts : 16403
    Supports : Arsenal
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

The let's laugh at Tottenham thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: The let's laugh at Tottenham thread.

Post by Sheffield gunner Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:59 pm

I think it would take Arsenal really going off the rails for us to allow some of the other contenders a sniff of a CL place. Now that's possible, but I don't think it is likely, providing we sign another midfielder. If we don't, things could get a bit tight. This is the weakest squad of players we've had for a while, and I don't think the atmosphere is great at the moment, at playing level and in the boardroom as well. Nothing serious yet, but it needs keeping an eye on. Ultimately though I think we will respond and have too much quality for the other sides. Spurs have taken a step back, and like us will need to find a way of countering the lose of key players. They need a new midfielder as badly as us. I don't think the others have the squads to compete either, particularly if they put any effort into the UEFA cup. It's depressing to even be talking in this manner though, we've undone a lot of the improvements and good work of last season. Hopefully today will act as a wake up call to Wenger at least. I can't see him not signing someone now.
    Zack

Number of posts : 1571
    Supports : Tottenham Hotspur
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by Zack Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:40 pm

hammer_jake wrote:5th best team in London. Bunch of A grade disillusioned f*ck wits of the highest order. "I've never felt more like gassing the jews, when West Ham win and Tottenham lose!" Laughing

Lets all laugh at Tottenham! "LASAGNE, WHOAAAAA, LASAGNE, WHOAAAAA, WE LAUGHED OURSELVES TO BITS, WHEN TOTTENHAM GOT THE SHITS, LASAGNE WHOAAAAA". Ramos out! Sack the board! I bet you Spurs fans are breaking all your tacky club shop gear, the pencil sharpeners, printed t-shirts and the DVD's. Same old $h!t every season you c*nts.

You little wankstain of a West scum fan. This is why I can't stand theses scum c**t of a fan. You revel in our defeat, you fucking retard. f@ck yourself and f@ck yourself some more.....Same old $h!t from a Typical Scummer fan, you jew mother-loving, smelly $h!t-eating, C0ck munching donkey...

Anyway, back to our poor start, no denying, we have made a terrible start to the season, it has been quite poor and diss-jointed...

Although the season doesn't finish after 2 games, we need to show more urgency and abit more class in front of goal. We are being out-fought and being out-muscled...I could go into more details, but after going to the game, I am no mood in being negative, when c**ts here has done the job for me....

Anyway I could only hope, we will improve in our forth-coming matches...
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:55 pm

Loads of positives today. Only conceding 2 at home to Sunderland was a real plus. Scoring a goal, well that was quite good as well. I think everything is going really well and we are well on target for the Top 4. ok
    hammer_jake
    hammer_jake

Number of posts : 36
    Supports : West Ham
    Favourite Player : Dean Ashton
    Registration date : 2008-08-20

Post by hammer_jake Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:57 pm

Zack wrote:
    hammer_jake wrote:5th best team in London. Bunch of A grade disillusioned f*ck wits of the highest order. "I've never felt more like gassing the jews, when West Ham win and Tottenham lose!" Laughing

Lets all laugh at Tottenham! "LASAGNE, WHOAAAAA, LASAGNE, WHOAAAAA, WE LAUGHED OURSELVES TO BITS, WHEN TOTTENHAM GOT THE SHITS, LASAGNE WHOAAAAA". Ramos out! Sack the board! I bet you Spurs fans are breaking all your tacky club shop gear, the pencil sharpeners, printed t-shirts and the DVD's. Same old $h!t every season you c*nts.

You little wankstain of a West scum fan. This is why I can't stand theses scum c**t of a fan. You revel in our defeat, you fucking retard. f@ck yourself and f@ck yourself some more.....Same old $h!t from a Typical Scummer fan, you jew mother-loving, smelly $h!t-eating, C0ck munching donkey...

Anyway, back to our poor start, no denying, we have made a terrible start to the season, it has been quite poor and diss-jointed...

Although the season doesn't finish after 2 games, we need to show more urgency and abit more class in front of goal. We are being out-fought and being out-muscled...I could go into more details, but after going to the game, I am no mood in being negative, when c**ts here has done the job for me....

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I've gone fishing and looks like I've got a bite.

I bet ya crying in your lasagnes now you daft twat. Bottom half last season having told the world you were going to finish in the top four and having spent £16 mill on Bent, £8 mill on Kaboul and the rest was laughable. Haven't won a game this. "We're $h!t and we know we are" would be an appropriate song for you. One thing that don't fail with you muggy twats, you don't fail to make me laugh with the $h!t you pay out for, over-the-odds $h!t all the time. Oh and BTW, "I'VE GOT A FORESKIN, HAVEN'T YOU? F*CKING JEW!".
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:03 am

Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones - half of these players that fail at us will just end up at you lot, y'know, like Zamora, Rebrov, Tarricco, Etherington, Davenport...

And just how many combined games have the likes of Faubert, Dyer, Ljungberg (£85k p/w) & Bellamy played for you lot in the past 12 months ?

£22mil well spent there Ale
    Zack

Number of posts : 1571
    Supports : Tottenham Hotspur
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by Zack Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:05 am

hammer_jake wrote:
    Zack wrote:

I bet ya crying in your lasagnes now you daft twat. Bottom half last season having told the world you were going to finish in the top four and having spent £16 mill on Bent, £8 mill on Kaboul and the rest was laughable. Haven't won a game this. "We're $h!t and we know we are" would be an appropriate song for you. One thing that don't fail with you muggy twats, you don't fail to make me laugh with the $h!t you pay out for, over-the-odds $h!t all the time. Oh and BTW, "I'VE GOT A FORESKIN, HAVEN'T YOU? F*CKING JEW!".

Firstly, I ain't no fucking jew, you c**t-face...secondly I was not expecting no 4th place, hell no spurs fan was and no, media prompting us for forth place doesn't neccesarly mean WE are expecting fourth place. (I have been pessimistic about our chances all pre-season)..

Thirdly....Really I don't give a $h!t about West Ham, seriously don't...Just you have prompted me of a reaction, after witnesing a disgraceful performancing today...

Lastly...Haven't you died of aids already, you cum drinking wanker?
    S4P
    S4P

Number of posts : 14358
    Supports : Chelsea
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by S4P Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:06 am

Can't believe you're conceding 2 goals at home to Sunderland with the likes of King, Woodgate, Gomes, Bale in the team. I'd round up all the homies and go pay these guys a friendly warning if I were you TS. Oh and if the Sunderland bus hasn't left yet, go beat up Roy Keane. Ale
    hammer_jake
    hammer_jake

Number of posts : 36
    Supports : West Ham
    Favourite Player : Dean Ashton
    Registration date : 2008-08-20

Post by hammer_jake Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:12 am

Zack wrote:
    hammer_jake wrote:
    Zack wrote:

Firstly, I ain't no fucking jew, you c**t-face...secondly I was not expecting no 4th place, hell no spurs fan was and no, media prompting us for forth place doesn't neccesarly mean WE are expecting fourth place. (I have been pessimistic about our chances all pre-season)..

Thirdly....Really I don't give a $h!t about West Ham, seriously don't...Just you have prompted me of a reaction, after witnesing a disgraceful performancing today...

Lastly...Haven't you died of aids already, you cum drinking wanker?

No Spurs fan was expecting 4th place. Laughing

About as unlikely as a Tottenham clean sheet. Calm down son, have a glass water or something.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:13 am

S4P wrote:Can't believe you're conceding 2 goals at home to Sunderland with the likes of King, Woodgate, Gomes, Bale in the team. I'd round up all the homies and go pay these guys a friendly warning if I were you TS. Oh and if the Sunderland bus hasn't left yet, go beat up Roy Keane. Ale

The weird thing is S4Plastic, that Spurs were like the pwnage in Pre-season! With super Gomez stoping everything, and with Bent being top scorer.

But the harsh reality is 3 played 0 points...after next week and everyone wants Berbatov back instead of the brit Cr@p.

Fey: Winner EPL prediction 2006-2007

Head of The Redbloods

The let's laugh at Tottenham thread. - Page 11 Why_so10
    Glenarch of the Glen

Number of posts : 30157
    Supports : Palestine
    Favourite Player : Hélder Barbosa
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:26 am

Spurs have only played 2 games Fey you blowoff
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:30 am

Glenn Hysén wrote:Spurs have only played 2 games Fey you blowoff

AFTER NEXT WEEK!!! YOU LONG HAIRED FUCKING GIRL LOOKING GOTH c**t!

Oohh!!
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19690
    Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
    Favourite Player : Le Tiss, Bergkamp, Tadic, Eric le Roy

Post by Axeslammer Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:33 am

Somehow this thread came to mind when watching MOTD Whistle
    S4P
    S4P

Number of posts : 14358
    Supports : Chelsea
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by S4P Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:35 am

Shut up fey Rolling Eyes
    L.r.d
    L.r.d

Number of posts : 5614
    Registration date : 2007-12-21

Post by L.r.d Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:43 am

Fey wrote:
    Glenn Hysén wrote:Spurs have only played 2 games Fey you blowoff

AFTER NEXT WEEK!!! YOU LONG HAIRED FUCKING GIRL LOOKING GOTH c**t!

Oohh!!

Biggrin
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:00 am

S4P wrote:Shut up fey Rolling Eyes

The let's laugh at Tottenham thread. - Page 11 What
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:43 am

Lol, posts on this page remind me of 606. Crumbs of serious discussion buried under vitriol.
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:05 pm

kas wrote:Lol, posts on this page remind me of 606. Crumbs of serious discussion buried under vitriol.

None of that to be found here.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Isco Benny Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:04 pm

We're currently the Newcastle of the the footballing world. Everyone is laughing at us.

Time for the team to gel and Berbatov to take his greasy cow licked barnet off someplace else (preferably the moon the moody insipid c**t) before we become a bigger joke than Ka'moon the toon and Man Citeh combined
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171

Post by Kimbo Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:06 pm

Otto's Olympic Dream wrote:We're currently the Newcastle of the the footballing world. Everyone is laughing at us.

Time for the team to gel and Berbatov to take his greasy cow licked barnet off someplace else (preferably the moon the moody insipid c**t) before we become a bigger joke than Ka'moon the toon and Man Citeh combined

You wish. <Ale>

Jonas >>> Bentley
    Guthrie >>> Modric

Chins. Ale
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag

Post by Isco Benny Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:15 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    Otto's Olympic Dream wrote:We're currently the Newcastle of the the footballing world. Everyone is laughing at us.

You wish. <Ale>

Jonas >>> Bentley
    Guthrie >>> Modric

Chins. Ale

Jonas was made to look good against a reserve man united side.

Guthrie is just about fit to wipe Luka's arse after a sh*t into a binbag in drought hit London
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:20 pm

Fey wrote:
    S4P wrote:Can't believe you're conceding 2 goals at home to Sunderland with the likes of King, Woodgate, Gomes, Bale in the team. I'd round up all the homies and go pay these guys a friendly warning if I were you TS. Oh and if the Sunderland bus hasn't left yet, go beat up Roy Keane. Ale

The weird thing is S4Plastic, that Spurs were like the pwnage in Pre-season! With super Gomez stoping everything, and with Bent being top scorer.

But the harsh reality is 3 played 0 points...after next week and everyone wants Berbatov back instead of the brit Cr@p.

Fey: Winner EPL prediction 2006-2007

Head of The Redbloods

The let's laugh at Tottenham thread. - Page 11 Why_so10

We only had to play teams like Feyenoord pre season so it was piss easy. In hindsight it's clear we needed better opposition to get us ready of the Premiership instead of playing and winning the Feyenoord Tournament.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:28 pm

Otto's Olympic Dream wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

You wish. <Ale>

Jonas >>> Bentley
    Guthrie >>> Modric

Chins. Ale

Guthrie is just about fit to wipe Luka's arse after a sh*t into a binbag in drought hit London

Well Bentley has been made to look shite against Sunderland, along with the rest of your motley crew of wankers.

So far this season anyone would think Modric was the top 4 reject, will he be a flop? I think so. ok
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:39 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

You wish. <Ale>

Jonas >>> Bentley
    Guthrie >>> Modric

Chins. Ale

Well Bentley has been made to look shite against Sunderland, along with the rest of your motley crew of wankers.

So far this season anyone would think Modric was the top 4 reject, will he be a flop? I think so. ok

Early doors Kimboner. Dont be shooting your wad already Quick Draw Mcgraw. Remember the last shag you had with a girl when she said to you "We're not even past the foreplay stage yet!". Well think of that as a neat fitting analogy to this situation old cobbler Ale
    Roger Hunt
    Roger Hunt

Number of posts : 10115

Post by Roger Hunt Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:43 pm

Alternatively, remember last season where Spurs started off poorly and carried on in the same vein, despite having £45m-worth of strike force that they no longer have...
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19690
    Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
    Favourite Player : Le Tiss, Bergkamp, Tadic, Eric le Roy

Post by Axeslammer Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:46 pm

When will they sack Ramos, after the next match ?
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:52 pm

Early doors Kimboner. Dont be shooting your wad already Quick Draw Mcgraw. Remember the last shag you had with a girl when she said to you "We're not even past the foreplay stage yet!". Well think of that as a neat fitting analogy to this situation old cobbler Ale

You heard that? Me and your sister did TRY to keep it quiet. <Ale>
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:55 pm

Roger Hunt wrote:Alternatively, remember last season where Spurs started off poorly and carried on in the same vein, despite having £45m-worth of strike force that they no longer have...

Previous season performances never stopped Liverpool dreaming did it? ;-)

Of course, you're right - upfront we have as much firepower as Pele's flaccid blank firing tinkle.

Our best hope is to seel Berbs quickly and get someone in.

We also need a defensive anchor to the midfield because Modric, Bentley, Lennon, Jenas and Dos Santos are too lightweight without some rough house Premiership leg breaker in there. Zokora isn't consistent enough, and Huddlestone for his size isn't enough of a bully and has no pace.

Speaking of $h!t starts to the season - Liverpool have looked Cr@p as per again this season. I guess some things never change.

chins Ale
    Roger Hunt
    Roger Hunt

Number of posts : 10115

Post by Roger Hunt Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:58 pm

Otto's Olympic Dream wrote: Speaking of $h!t starts to the season - Liverpool have looked Cr@p as per again this season. I guess some things never change.

Except that this is the first time we've taken 6 points from the first 2 games under Benitez; and last season we did well at the start of the season and tailed off in October-November.

So completely different really.

Playing Cr@p and winning> playing Cr@p and losing Ale
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:58 pm

Whatever Kimmy. You're just lucky because Kevin Nolan is a bit $h!t.

Here's to Owen's new £120k p/w contact, only for him to break down days later, only being fit for England selection. Ale

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:27 pm