Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+65
Lordanger
Black Magic
SuperMario
EM Seleção e Selecção
Glenarch of the Glen
Sheffield gunner
jmf
TheCrazy58
Roger Hunt
GR
Deluded F*ck™
bluenine
Hlebagone
L r d hAsta LueGo
Oleguerisntthatbad
StevieG
DS
golsud
Tom
summer sizzler
Luso
F!!! then E!!! then Y
Super Progress
Nightwing
Batman
3zycupid
Puro
Romford Pele
Mexicanbecks
robert
Manutd2007
Napoléon
Deano
republicoffenerbahce
Since 1888
godof86
DeLux
Liverpool 0 - 1 Man U
The Pröfessör
Isco Benny
Allez les rouges
Axeslammer
The-Frank-Tavern
Tweesus
S4P
Machiavel
Calidad
Rosicky
Chocolate Thunder
Football Genius
A & K
pauloduarte
shazlx
Lard
COTR
The Bulk
Luis
Protheus
Rez
Parks lives
fcb
DD
Dwarf
Fey
Cesc Soler
69 posters

CL Group A Thread - Liverpool - Porto - Marseille - Besiktas

Nightwing
    Nightwing

Number of posts : 4563
    Supports : Manchester United FC
    Favourite Player : The Red Wiz (C.Ronaldo)
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

CL Group A Thread - Liverpool - Porto - Marseille - Besiktas - Page 10 Empty Re: CL Group A Thread - Liverpool - Porto - Marseille - Besiktas

Post by Nightwing Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:12 pm

Crouching Tiger wrote:I saw a picture of the boy Gerrard hit. He looked fat and retarded. If I was in Gerrard's position, I would have made sure I hit that kid too.

Really? Are ye sure t'boy wasnt Rafa? Check again! Laughing
    Nightwing
    Nightwing

Number of posts : 4563
    Supports : Manchester United FC
    Favourite Player : The Red Wiz (C.Ronaldo)

CL Group A Thread - Liverpool - Porto - Marseille - Besiktas - Page 10 Empty Re: CL Group A Thread - Liverpool - Porto - Marseille - Besiktas

Post by Nightwing Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:13 pm

Batman wrote:Forget J.R, who shot Torres?

CL Group A Thread - Liverpool - Porto - Marseille - Besiktas - Page 10 77173786yx9

I think thats a sign of HEARTACHE!!! Laughing
    Batman
    Batman

Number of posts : 9071

Post by Batman Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:14 pm

kas wrote:0 points for Besiktas is a bit unrealistic at this point, and even after 2 bad performances, it's tough to see Liverpool getting two draws like that.

So hold your horses, you Man. Utd. fans.

Hopefully they can get a 0-0 draw with Liverpool at home. cheers
    Lard
    Lard

Number of posts : 3822
    Registration date : 2007-03-31

Post by Lard Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:16 pm

kas wrote:0 points for Besiktas is a bit unrealistic at this point, and even after 2 bad performances, it's tough to see Liverpool getting two draws like that.

So hold your horses, you Man. Utd. fans.

Hey i think they will qualify, but it would be great if they didnt considering there comments a few years back after we failed to Biggrin Besiktas away is a tough game. Im hoping they can get a draw off pool.
    Lard
    Lard

Number of posts : 3822
    Registration date : 2007-03-31

Post by Lard Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:16 pm

Nightwing wrote:
    Crouching Tiger wrote:I saw a picture of the boy Gerrard hit. He looked fat and retarded. If I was in Gerrard's position, I would have made sure I hit that kid too.

Really? Are ye sure t'boy wasnt Rafa? Check again! Laughing

lol!
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:14 am

kas wrote:That giant globe looks like someone shot a (Ryu from Street Fighter) "Haaaadooooooken" at him. Maybe that's why he's hurt.
    lol! good one.
    F!!! then E!!! then Y
    F!!! then E!!! then Y

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2007-10-04

Post by F!!! then E!!! then Y Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:18 am

Topscorer for Liverpool in the CL:

Dirk Kuyt: scored 1

Crouch: scored 0
    Torres: scored 0
    Voronin: scored 0

Babel: played $h!t, scored 0
    A & K

Number of posts : 3347
    Registration date : 2006-08-12

Post by A & K Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:29 am

Fantastic goal from Valbuena. Lol this guy was playing in the 3rd division 3 years ago. This is the first time ever a French team wins at Anfield.

https://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/liverpool+marseille/video/x34iu1_liverpool-0-1-marseille-matthieu-va_sport

I don't think he'll ever score better than that. Marseille are in a strong position now, but things can change quickly (such as losing twice against Porto). Liverpool will have to win all their games at home, and get a least a draw from their away games.
    The-Frank-Tavern
    The-Frank-Tavern

Number of posts : 8505
    Supports : Atlético de Madrid

Post by The-Frank-Tavern Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:11 am

Lets face it you knew as soon as you saw the team their were going to struggle. RB completely underestimated Marseille due to their league position, sent out a decent team but clearly not the strongest and poo-l paid for it, he sent the wrong message to his players with the team selection. Sissoko is not great at retaining possession so they lost control of the midfield, he'd have been better playing Sissoko on saturday (when i understand from a luckyp0-0l supporter he was poor) and Mascherano last night. Anyway who cares really come oon Besiktas.
    republicoffenerbahce
    republicoffenerbahce

Number of posts : 41
    Supports : Fenerbahce
    Favourite Player : diego lugano
    Registration date : 2007-09-21

Post by republicoffenerbahce Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:27 am

Protheus wrote:Fantastic Win Razz

Just when i though we were in big trouble with the marseille win.
    Now to grab a good result in France as we will have 2 home games after it. It seems the last away game to Liverpool will be very important for the final table.

Well done Quaresma!!! cheers

well done and congs...
    Deano
    Deano

Number of posts : 22042
    Supports : West Ham United

Post by Deano Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:45 am

FFS Sad
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:04 pm

He's always been $h!t at corners..
    Luso
    Luso

Number of posts : 3305
    Supports : Sporting Clube de Portugal

Post by Luso Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:49 pm

Don't know the general feeling on here, but are people thinking Porto will make it through?

4 points after the two matches they've had isn't bad... despite the fact they probably should've beaten Liverpool at home. Porto will make it through IMO... would do Portugal well.
    DeLux
    DeLux

Number of posts : 4399
    Supports : Celta Vigo
    Favourite Player : Mostovoi, Xavi, David Silva, Valerón, Raúl
    Registration date : 2006-08-10

Post by DeLux Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:52 pm

I think Porto will definitely go through. Liverpool will probably scrape through in second place.
    A & K

Post by A & K Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:46 pm

Porto and Liverpool should go trough, but one of these two teams might not because with Marseille you never know. I'm pretty much surprised to see them top this group to be honest, even though they have a relatively good team. These double confrontation between Porto and Marseille are going to be crucial. If Marseille win at home against Porto, I think Marseille will go trough for sure. If it's a draw or a loss, and that after Porto win at home, it will be in Porto's favor.
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by COTR Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:12 pm

Luso wrote:Don't know the general feeling on here, but are people thinking Porto will make it through?

4 points after the two matches they've had isn't bad... despite the fact they probably should've beaten Liverpool at home. Porto will make it through IMO... would do Portugal well.

I would expect us to beat besiktas home and away now because the matches will be more or less knock out games and the players and benitez will take them seriously.. but the way our form is swaying from good to bad this season it is impossible to tell.

If marseille play like they did against us in all the games they will go close
    Luso
    Luso

Post by Luso Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:51 pm

We'll have to wait and see, but Porto is getting results even if they aren't playing 'well' and will most likely go through. They're capable of winning away against all the clubs in their group, having already won in Turkey, and it's hard for any club to win in Porto.

Porto has also done well against French clubs in the recent past, although they've had many changes since then, I'm thinking they'll be ok with going to France and getting a good result.

The club was on a bit of a slide after taking apart their winning squad, but the current group, if not as spectacular as that championship squad, is hungry for success.
    summer sizzler
    summer sizzler

Number of posts : 21
    Supports : Marseille & Les Bleus
    Favourite Player : Zinadine Zidane
    Registration date : 2007-10-14

Post by summer sizzler Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:57 pm

If Marseille get 4 points against Porto, they'll have on foot in the next round.
    Tom
    Tom

Number of posts : 12185
    Supports : Chelsea

Post by Tom Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:23 am

ok Porto and Marseille to progress! Ale
    golsud

Number of posts : 4869
    Supports : Barça

Post by golsud Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:31 pm

ballack wrote:ok Porto and Marseille to progress! Ale

I don't think so, remember that Gerrard can win them games with a dive in the penalty area <Ale>
    Deano
    Deano

Post by Deano Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:32 pm

ballack wrote:ok Besiktas and Marseille to progress! Ale

Ale
    COTR
    COTR

Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:33 pm

golsud wrote:

I don't think so, remember that Gerrard can win them games with a dive in the penalty area <Ale>

Doh Wink

If we win away to besiktas then I think we will make it
    Deano
    Deano

Post by Deano Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:34 pm

COTR wrote:
    golsud wrote:

Doh Wink

You wont win at İnönü...
    COTR
    COTR

Post by COTR Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:35 pm

Deano Ashton (ENG)(ITA) wrote:
    COTR wrote:
    golsud wrote:

Doh Wink

You wont win at İnönü...

If you say so deano Wink

Let's wait and see
    Deano
    Deano

Post by Deano Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:37 pm

Well, you will win there most probably Laughing...I'm gonna keep faith in Besiktas though Biggrin Ale.
    COTR
    COTR

Post by COTR Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:38 pm

Deano Ashton (ENG)(ITA) wrote:Well, you will win there most probably Laughing...I'm gonna keep faith in Besiktas though Biggrin Ale.

and so you should

The whole rest of the board will be cheering them on so you may as well join them Wink
    DS
    DS

Number of posts : 12952
    Supports : Manchester United , Bayern Munich

Post by DS Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:33 pm

You know why COTR , the reason is Liverpool are one damn tough opponent specially on a two leg round.
    Luso
    Luso

Post by Luso Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:06 pm

summer sizzler wrote:If Marseille get 4 points against Porto, they'll have on foot in the next round.

I don't think Marseille will be getting 4 points against Porto. Porto would have to really mess things up to loose that many points against them; I'm thinking it might go the other way around.
    A & K

Post by A & K Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:38 pm

Marseille are playing terribly in the league 1, so I won't b surprised they only get 1 point from the two games against Porto, but Marseille is Marseille, you never know what they can do in Europe. They produced their best game at Liverpool.
    Deano
    Deano

Post by Deano Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:04 pm

Ne parada Nede pulda
    Hic gozum yok su dunyada
    Duysun alem boyle aski
    Seviyoruz BESiKTASI!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:30 pm