Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
fcb
Rez
mongrel hawk
bluenine
robert
DeLux
Calidad
Puro
L r d hAsta LueGo
Machiavel
Sheffield gunner
Pierre Littbarski
Juligen
17 posters

Brasil v Peru/Uruguay

Juligen
    Juligen

Number of posts : 2551
    Supports : FLAMENGO
    Registration date : 2006-08-21

Brasil v Peru/Uruguay Empty Brasil v Peru/Uruguay

Post by Juligen Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:57 pm

Brasil Squad

Goleiros
    Doni (Roma-ITA)
    Júlio César (Inter de Milão-ITA)

Laterais
    Maicon (Inter de Milão-ITA)
    Daniel Alves (Sevilla-ESP)
    Gilberto (Hertha Berlin-ALE)
    Kléber (Santos)

Zagueiros
    Juan (Roma-ITA)
    Lúcio (Bayern de Munique-ALE)
    Naldo (Werder Bremen-ALE)
    Alex (Chelsea-ING)

Volantes e meias
    Fernando (Bordeaux-FRA)
    Gilberto Silva (Arsenal-ING)
    Elano (Manchester City-ING)
    Josué (Wolfsburg-ALE)
    Mineiro (Hertha Berlin-ALE)
    Júlio Baptista (Real Madrid-ESP)
    Kaká (Milan-ITA)
    Diego (Werder Bremen-ALE)
    Ronaldinho Gaúcho (Barcelona-ESP)

Atacantes
    Robinho (Real Madrid-ESP)
    Afonso (Heerenveen-HOL)
    Vágner Love (CSKA-RUS)

Afonso is injured, so Dunga called Luis Fabiano from Sevilla. Lets see if he will have the same chances that was given to Vagner Love.

Have no idea about Peru team, just hope we get the 3 points.
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Brasil v Peru/Uruguay Empty Re: Brasil v Peru/Uruguay

Post by Pierre Littbarski Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:06 pm

The good news for Brazil and Chile is that, partly due to the fact that Juande Ramos is an arsehole, Uruguay will be without their best player (as usual).
    Juligen
    Juligen

Post by Juligen Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:18 pm

Pierre Littbarski wrote:The good news for Brazil and Chile is that, partly due to the fact that Juande Ramos is an arsehole, Uruguay will be without their best player (as usual).

who is him?
    Sheffield gunner

Number of posts : 16403
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Sheffield gunner Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:20 pm

Chevantón I would imagine.
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Number of posts : 21355
    Supports : AFC Ajax & Manchester United FC
    Favourite Player : Paul Scholes & Wesley Sneijder
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Machiavel Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:21 pm

Suarez will/must play he's better than Chevanton Ale
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Post by Pierre Littbarski Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:24 pm

Raifael wrote:Suarez will/must play he's better than Chevanton Ale

Laughable.
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Post by Machiavel Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:26 pm

Pierre Littbarski wrote:
    Raifael wrote:Suarez will/must play he's better than Chevanton Ale

Laughable.

I say Chevanton must leave Sevilla , the longer he dont get games the more chance Suarez will over take him.
    Juligen
    Juligen

Post by Juligen Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:48 pm

Well, against Brazil people usually brings the big guns, so I expect Uruguay to call all their best players

Last edited by on Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    L r d hAsta LueGo
    L r d hAsta LueGo

Number of posts : 2388
    Registration date : 2007-10-19

Post by L r d hAsta LueGo Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:58 pm

Fabiano has been playing great recently, good to see him get a chance.
    Uruguay have brought all their best players of course, why would Sevilla's 6th choice striker be of any use? Biggrin
    Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:58 pm

We've got Brasil at home, and then Ecuador away. I hope we lose really bad both games so that Burga can finally be removed, and we can start from scratch and re-organize the house. We haven't gone anywhere with Delfino-Burga, and we ain't going nowhere with these two parasites.

Having said that, we're at our very best when we have our backs against the wall, AND the game's against a formidable opponent such as Brasil. I have a feeling that Butrón, Acasiete, Rodríguez, Vargas, Palacios, Solano, Farfán, Pizarro, and Guerrero will show up big time against Brasil. I hope they don't because all of Perú want the cancer removed. <Ale>
    Calidad
    Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
    Supports : Hibernian FC
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Calidad Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:03 pm

Fabiano is a donkey. Would have been better calling up Olivera or even Sobis.
    Juligen
    Juligen

Post by Juligen Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:03 pm

Calidad wrote:Fabiano is a donkey. Would have been better calling up Olivera or even Sobis.

What I dont like it is the fact that Dunga only calls a different player when other gets injured, if he tried several times Vagner Love and Afonso and it didn’t work out he should call other players, but he only does when someone gets injured.

Is exactly what happened last WC, the players will start to feel like they own the place and cant be replaced. There is almost no competition in this team, look at Gilberto Silva, he is no even playing for Arsenal, why cant another player get his place? Sad
    L r d hAsta LueGo
    L r d hAsta LueGo

Post by L r d hAsta LueGo Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:37 pm

Puro wrote:We've got Brasil at home, and then Ecuador away. I hope we lose really bad both games so that Burga can finally be removed, and we can start from scratch and re-organize the house. We haven't gone anywhere with Delfino-Burga, and we ain't going nowhere with these two parasites.

Having said that, we're at our very best when we have our backs against the wall, AND the game's against a formidable opponent such as Brasil. I have a feeling that Butrón, Acasiete, Rodríguez, Vargas, Palacios, Solano, Farfán, Pizarro, and Guerrero will show up big time against Brasil. I hope they don't because all of Perú want the cancer removed. <Ale>

Is Solano still playing for you lot? i thought he retired awhile ago. I have been following your boy farfan for awhile and he seems to be going backwards these days my man what happenend? Vargas i guess is the new hope? Biggrin Pizarro well hasnt exactly lit the premiership up. <Ale>
    Calidad
    Calidad

Post by Calidad Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:40 pm

juligen21 wrote:
    Calidad wrote:Fabiano is a donkey. Would have been better calling up Olivera or even Sobis.

What I dont like it is the fact that Dunga only calls a different player when other gets injured, if he tried several times Vagner Love and Afonso and it didn’t work out he should call other players, but he only does when someone gets injured.

Is exactly what happened last WC, the players will start to feel like they own the place and cant be replaced. There is almost no competition in this team, look at Gilberto Silva, he is no even playing for Arsenal, why cant another player get his place? Sad

Which players would you suggest to replace Gilberto S?

Vager Love should have been kicked out of the squad some time ago.
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Post by Machiavel Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:44 pm

Sobis >>>>>>>> Vagner Love
    L r d hAsta LueGo
    L r d hAsta LueGo

Post by L r d hAsta LueGo Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:01 pm

Raifael wrote:Sobis >>>>>>>> Vagner Love

Why? Sobis never looks all that whenever i see betis. He seems to live off some reputation he got before he arrived in spain, because he's never been outstanding. Love has at least impressed in some big european matches.
    DeLux
    DeLux

Number of posts : 4399
    Supports : Celta Vigo
    Favourite Player : Mostovoi, Xavi, David Silva, Valerón, Raúl
    Registration date : 2006-08-10

Post by DeLux Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:07 pm

Fabiano's been playing well for Sevilla the past 5 or-so games. Sobis started the season well, but has started to fade out of games.
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Post by Machiavel Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:10 pm

Vagner Love seems not to be bringing these performances from the big European matches he plays for Brazil. Give Sobis a chance Says I! , Vagner Love somehow is getting games under Dunga for reasons I and no one else knows maybe even Dunga doesn’t know! This is all Confounding !
    Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:21 pm

L r d wrote:
    Is Solano still playing for you lot? i thought he retired awhile ago. I have been following your boy farfan for awhile and he seems to be going backwards these days my man what happenend? Vargas i guess is the new hope? Biggrin Pizarro well hasnt exactly lit the premiership up. <Ale>

Ñol never retired. What happened was that Nobby criticized Burga and his cronies for the current state of Peruvian football. Burga and all them parasites got offended and erased Solano from the team. There's the rumour that the last coach (Uribe) was hired with the condition of never calling Solano to play for La Selección. The new coach Del Solar apparently told them fuckos that if they wanted him to be the coach, that it was gonna be him picking his own team. So far, it seems that way.

Farfán's got legal problems which he is slowly sorting out already. Vargas is having a very good season yes. Pizarro is Mourinho's hiring so he'll just be transfered soon. Ismodes may have a bright future, Bundesliga scouts were just in Lima last weekend monitoring him.

I REALLY hope we get crushed by Brasil and Ecuador. The pressure on them parasites in the FPF will be too much then. They just will never leave on their own, they NEED to be rooted out of the FPF.

Biggrin <Ale>
    Juligen
    Juligen

Post by Juligen Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:05 am

Calidad wrote:Which players would you suggest to replace Gilberto S?

Vager Love should have been kicked out of the squad some time ago.

Right now Anderson deserves a chance, the guy is fist eleven in Manchester United, replacing Scholes after a few months in England, what else do you ask for a Brazilian DM.
    But I live in the real world, so I know that will never happen, so we have Ibson from Flamengo (not a biased comment I swear) he is doing a great Tournament, Pierre fom Palmeiras, Richardson from Sao Paulo we have the kids Lucas and Denilson (I actually think that they had played more than Gilberto this season)
    I like Gilberto, have nothing against him, but between a player that is not playing right now and some player from a Brazilian team, I prefer the last.

What I don’t like is the feeling that some player may have that it doesn’t matter how good he plays he wont get a chance because Dunga wont drop a certain player, the lack of competition is bad for the team.
    robert
    robert

Number of posts : 5672
    Supports : Manchester United
    Favourite Player : Giggs
    Registration date : 2006-08-14

Post by robert Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:19 am

Anderson he hasn't replaced anyone. He came in when we had lots of injuries has had a few good performances in central midfield and is being rotated with the other midfielders.

He was the more attacking of the central two and not the DM so i'm not sure he would replace Gilberto properly and finally I don't think playing a handfull of good games warants a call up into the Selecao.
    Juligen
    Juligen

Post by Juligen Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:27 am

robert wrote:Anderson he hasn't replaced anyone. He came in when we had lots of injuries has had a few good performances

WTH!!!! So he played in the first team in someone else's place, how exactly do you call that in England? Suspect Temporary team fulfillment?

Its called REPLACEMENT.

And I just left Elano out of that list.

Edit: Oh I see, the way I posted it seems that he replaced Scholes for good, no, what I meant was that in case Manchester United needs him he can play very well in that position, better now?
    bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by bluenine Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:58 am

What I do find shocking is that Amauri has never been called up... you got a great drogba-isque striker who is tonnes better than Love, but never gets a call in the time when Brazil are desperate for quality strikers... he may not play for a big team, but at Palermo in the last 18 months, he has done wonders. He has just the kind of skills needed for a Selecao striker, but he will probably end up playing for Italy - Donadoni will give him a call up as soon as he gets citizenship, thats for sure, coz Amauri is a natural replacement for Toni.

juligen21 wrote:

Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Post by Pierre Littbarski Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:20 pm

bluenine wrote:What I do find shocking is that Amauri has never been called up... you got a great drogba-isque striker who is tonnes better than Love, but never gets a call in the time when Brazil are desperate for quality strikers... he may not play for a big team, but at Palermo in the last 18 months, he has done wonders. He has just the kind of skills needed for a Selecao striker, but he will probably end up playing for Italy - Donadoni will give him a call up as soon as he gets citizenship, thats for sure, coz Amauri is a natural replacement for Toni.

ok

Brazil are mental to not call up Amauri though I do rate Wagner Love more than most.

It would be wrong for Amauri to play for the Azzurri IMO - mind you Osvaldo (born in Argentina) at Fiorentina has just become Italian and will play for the U21's when fit.

I don't like it.
    mongrel hawk
    mongrel hawk

Number of posts : 4757
    Supports : Corinthians
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by mongrel hawk Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:23 pm

vagner love isn't a bad player. he's quite good. his problem is that he's a club player, like diego. i don't want any of them playing for brazil

Pierre Littbarski wrote:
    bluenine wrote:What I do find shocking is that Amauri has never been called up... you got a great drogba-isque striker who is tonnes better than Love, but never gets a call in the time when Brazil are desperate for quality strikers... he may not play for a big team, but at Palermo in the last 18 months, he has done wonders. He has just the kind of skills needed for a Selecao striker, but he will probably end up playing for Italy - Donadoni will give him a call up as soon as he gets citizenship, thats for sure, coz Amauri is a natural replacement for Toni.

ok

Brazil are mental to not call up Amauri though I do rate Wagner Love more than most.

It would be wrong for Amauri to play for the Azzurri IMO - mind you Osvaldo (born in Argentina) at Fiorentina has just become Italian and will play for the U21's when fit.

I don't like it.
    Calidad
    Calidad

Post by Calidad Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:16 pm

Think that's being very harsh on Diego. He hasn't featured enough for Brasil, to write him off like that. Whereas Love has got chance after chance and never performs.

As Luso keeps saying, Liedson wouldn't be a bad bet. Certainly worthy of inclusion in the squad over the likes of Baptista, Love & Elano.

But first, Brasil need to find some DM's that can actually pass a ball.
    Rez

Number of posts : 3757
    Registration date : 2006-10-06

Post by Rez Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:43 pm

juligen21 wrote:
    robert wrote:Anderson he hasn't replaced anyone. He came in when we had lots of injuries has had a few good performances

WTH!!!! So he played in the first team in someone else's place, how exactly do you call that in England? Suspect Temporary team fulfillment?

Its called REPLACEMENT.

And I just left Elano out of that list.

Edit: Oh I see, the way I posted it seems that he replaced Scholes for good, no, what I meant was that in case Manchester United needs him he can play very well in that position, better now?

He is now ahead of carrick for a first team place, he will be behind Scholes when he returns for injury. Untill then Anderson will be in the united starting XI.

He is playing CM in a front 6 (for united), containing 4 attacking players and he has been fantastic. I think he could do a really good job for Brazil if he was played behind Kaka, Ronaldinho, Robinho and Love/Alves.

If he continues to play well while scholes is out and Gilberto doesnt play for Arsenal then I think he should get a game in central midfield for brazil.
    L r d hAsta LueGo
    L r d hAsta LueGo

Post by L r d hAsta LueGo Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:27 pm

Well he got called up for the copa america squad, so i think he will get in the squad in time again. For Brasil right now he would do a better job than silva for sure. But it's probably better for him that he isnt called up for awhile. Playing international football regular at 19 and flying all that way back and forth might not be so good for him just yet.
    Brasil will win both games probably anyway, so Dunga is probably right not to call him.
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Post by Machiavel Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:30 pm

Uruguay Squad against Chile and Brazil

Goalkeepers:

Fabian Carini (Real Murcia), Juan Castillo (Penarol) and Esteban Conde (Danubio).

Defenders:

Martin Caceres (Recreativo Huelva), Diego Godin (Villarreal), Diego Lugano (Fenerbahce), Andres Scotti (Argentinos Juniors), Martin Rodriguez (River Plate) and Carlos Valdez (Reggina).

Midfielders:

Maximiliano Pereira (Benfica), Alvaro Gonzalez (Boca Juniors), Jorge Fucile (FC Porto), Sebastian Ariosa (Defensor Sporting), Pablo Garcia (Real Murcia), Walter Gargano (Napoli), Julio Mozzo (Penarol), Diego Perez (Monaco), Egidio Arevalo Rios (Monterrey), Cristian Rodriguez (Benfica), Mario Regueiro (Real Murcia), Ignacio Gonzalez (Danubio) and Diego De Souza (Defensor Sporting).

Strikers:

Sebastian Abreu (Tigres), Carlos Bueno (Boca Juniors), Vicente Sanchez (Toluca) and Luis Suarez (Ajax Amsterdam).
    Juligen
    Juligen

Post by Juligen Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:52 pm

Thanks Rafa

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:27 am