Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Chocolate Thunder
Hlebagone
forza_rossi
MightyBarca
Ricardo Jol
Pierre Littbarski
Cristiano
TITO
The Pröfessör
Effenberg
Jaime
COTR
L.r.d
Sheffield gunner
Super Progress
TheCrazy58
toon h
TM
golsud
EMP
Torrente
Barrilete
Hem fet un mal partit
stinger
fcb
29 posters

La Liga Jornada 11

TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

La Liga Jornada 11 - Page 2 Empty Re: La Liga Jornada 11

Post by TM Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:52 pm

Jol Out Grr

Schuster In ok
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:53 pm

Woeful. Absolutely woeful. I thought we would lose but this is about as bad as I've seen in the last 4 years and we have played some shockingly bad football in that time. Schuster has to go along with about half of the players. The vast majority are simply not good enough to play for us. [/i]
    toon h
    toon h

Number of posts : 8715
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by toon h Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:53 pm

please Schuster, stay. At least until mid December.

Wo bist Du jetzt, Otto?
    Torrente
    Torrente

Number of posts : 5489

Post by Torrente Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:56 pm

We've grown the ability to make second rate teams look like world beaters. The saddest part about today is that Valladolid were absolute garbage, but they were still better than us.

Schuster really has to go now. It's also clear that they players have lost faith in him. This was the game where they were supposed to stand up for him, and they played their worst game of the season.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:57 pm

L.r.d wrote:
    Super Madrid wrote:I wont say that i cheered against us because i didnt but part of me really wanted Shuster out now. i can take this result if it means Shuster out.

Correct me if im wrong. But were you not a fan of him? I thought i remembered Otto saying you were a very wise chap for rating him when no other Madrid fan would ?

@ COTR. Guess it was more a pinciple thing, because Heinze to Pool would have been like Silvestre to Arsenal a total win/win. But he'll always get more sendings off in la liga due to the card happy nature of the refs. He got away with so many 'should be reds' in the prem.
    Yes i most certainly were.i was willing to let the mistakes he made go because he didnt have the stability needed and hopefully he would realise some of the mistakes. nothing of the sorts has happened and there is no point in continuing with a clueless manager. obviously im venting my anger at the club through him because truthfully Mijatovic and Calderon are even worse so a change in coaching might not change our transfer policy but we should be getting alot more out of this team then we are getting.
    Effenberg
    Effenberg

Number of posts : 3975

Post by Effenberg Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:07 pm

Schuster may not be the best coach in the world, but I think your problem really lies with your inept management and consequently the squad that those clowns have assembled.
    TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo

Post by TM Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:08 pm

Effenberg wrote:Schuster may not be the best coach in the world, but I think your problem really lies with your inept management and consequently the squad that those clowns have assembled.

ok Very much so. Pedraj Mitavoic really set Schuster up tbh.

I would jump on the Schuster Out Grr bandwagon, but who are you going to replace him with? No one special.

All is not lost, its only week 11.
    The Pröfessör
    The Pröfessör

Number of posts : 10076

Post by The Pröfessör Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:51 pm

FT Valencia 2-3 Sporting

Sick goal by Castro.
    TITO
    TITO

Number of posts : 3155

Post by TITO Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:53 pm

Great results.
    RM lost as Valencia, at home to Gijon. Very Happy
    So regardless what we do tomorrow (don't care much about Villareal), a good weekend for us.
    Cristiano
    Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
    Supports : Real Madrid
    Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
    Registration date : 2007-01-09

Post by Cristiano Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:32 am

Torrente wrote:We've grown the ability to make second rate teams look like world beaters. The saddest part about today is that Valladolid were absolute garbage, but they were still better than us.

Schuster really has to go now. It's also clear that they players have lost faith in him. This was the game where they were supposed to stand up for him, and they played their worst game of the season.

I couldn't watch the match today(though i wasn't really bothered) but it seems i didn't miss much then.

I am not in favour of letting go of managers in the middle of the season but Schuster's lack of ability to get the team organised is extemely concerning. I hope Ruud, Pepe and Diarra being injured is not used as an excuse, the lack of oganisation as a collective group especially defensively is the biggest problem with Schuster's team imo.
    stinger

Number of posts : 6477
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:09 am

TITO wrote:Great results.
    RM lost as Valencia, at home to Gijon. Very Happy
    So regardless what we do tomorrow (don't care much about Villareal), a good weekend for us.
    Why?

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:00 am

Guess he thinks they aren't going to be there at the end of the season. i on the other hand think they will be the biggest challenge to anyone who wins the league, if not winning it them self.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:05 am

The Professor wrote:FT Valencia 2-3 Sporting

Sick goal by Castro.

sick goal indeed
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:38 am

toon h wrote:1-0.

don't worry, Madridistas, Valladolid is a very difficult opponent. Last week we also found them very hard to break down...

cheers

Anyway, it's pretty clear that the press wants Schuster out. Just go see the Marca live text commentary of the match...they make it sound like Madrid got beaten 5-0 without a single shot on goal.
    golsud

Number of posts : 4869
    Supports : Barça

Post by golsud Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:19 am

cheers

Thank you Fachadolid!!
    TITO
    TITO

Number of posts : 3155

Post by TITO Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:01 am

I just don't think that they will be strong enough to fight for the title, especially in the second half of the season. They will burn out.
    stinger

Post by stinger Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:25 am

kas wrote:
    toon h wrote:1-0.

don't worry, Madridistas, Valladolid is a very difficult opponent. Last week we also found them very hard to break down...

cheers

Anyway, it's pretty clear that the press wants Schuster out. Just go see the Marca live text commentary of the match...they make it sound like Madrid got beaten 5-0 without a single shot on goal.
    Just saw Canobbio's goal, I liked the camera making a shot at Schuster in less than 1 second after the ball hit the net Smile.

Goal scored by Castro was indeed impressive ok

And, as Messiah wrote, I believe that Villarreal can be the most dangerous competitor for LaLiga, don't see them slipping in form (being out from Copa Del Rey will only help) and not having any real pressure on them they will be a big threat.

Last edited by stinger on Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    EMP
    EMP

Number of posts : 7384
    Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
    Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by EMP Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:44 am

Super Madrid wrote:I wont say that i cheered against us because i didnt but part of me really wanted Shuster out now. i can take this result if it means Shuster out.

Mid-season sackings rarely work and never if you don't have a definite plan. Who are you going to get to come to you now when they will be on a hiding to nothing? There is too much uncertainty. A new coach may not have the players he wants or be given the resources to bring them in, which means he has to work with players that he may not rate. January window is no good if resources not available and not clear if Mijatovic and Calderon are there for next season. Better bet is stick with Schuster and hope for the best this season and make a change or changes in the summer if necessary.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:56 am

EMP wrote:

Mid-season sackings rarely work and never if you don't have a definite plan. Who are you going to get to come to you now when they will be on a hiding to nothing? There is too much uncertainty. A new coach may not have the players he wants or be given the resources to bring them in, which means he has to work with players that he may not rate. January window is no good if resources not available and not clear if Mijatovic and Calderon are there for next season. Better bet is stick with Schuster and hope for the best this season and make a change or changes in the summer if necessary.
    Well one of our biggest succes stories of all time came from a mid season sacking(Del Bosque came in midseason and won the cl and 3 more titles in consecutive years). second if our alternative has half a brain then he would be better then Shuster really. despite not having the best working conditions he has most certainly lived up the same amount of incompetence as the management. currently i want our sports director Portugal to take over untill January or Summer. before this season i said i didnt want to win trophy this season. i dont like so many titles in short time because in spain it tends to implode. also had Shuster won a trophy he would have been kept on and the same with Calderon. right now it is more important for me that Calderon/Mijatovic/Shuster lose then Real Madrid win.
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:42 am

Super Madrid wrote:
    EMP wrote:

Well one of our biggest succes stories of all time came from a mid season sacking(Del Bosque came in midseason and won the cl and 3 more titles in consecutive years). second if our alternative has half a brain then he would be better then Shuster really. despite not having the best working conditions he has most certainly lived up the same amount of incompetence as the management. currently i want our sports director Portugal to take over untill January or Summer. before this season i said i didnt want to win trophy this season. i dont like so many titles in short time because in spain it tends to implode. also had Shuster won a trophy he would have been kept on and the same with Calderon. right now it is more important for me that Calderon/Mijatovic/Shuster lose then Real Madrid win.

Laughing

I understand what you mean, but to say that is rather silly...what do you mean "I don't want to win a trophy this season"? What if you never win a trophy next year either.

Things implode in every league, it's just faster in Spain and you have to able to realise that and adapt to it.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:24 pm

they won't burnout they have the most balanced squad of any on the top 6 and squad dept like the have never had before.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:58 pm

kas wrote:
    Super Madrid wrote:
    EMP wrote:

Laughing

I understand what you mean, but to say that is rather silly...what do you mean "I don't want to win a trophy this season"? What if you never win a trophy next year either.

Things implode in every league, it's just faster in Spain and you have to able to realise that and adapt to it.
    Well it depends on how you look at it. if i cared only about trophies then the last two years should have been the best time to be a madrid fan but it is far from it. if we dont win a trophy perhaps then Calderon and Co will get thrown out.
    I gues you can compare it a bit to Chelsea last season when they had Grant because had he won CL he would have stayed and he would be prob get shown up. in our case we got a whole crew that has to go.
    stinger

Post by stinger Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:23 pm

Who scored for Yellow Submarine?
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:25 pm

Rossi.
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424

Post by Pierre Littbarski Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:26 pm

Villarreal cheers

Huge day for them, Sevilla and Barca after last night.
    stinger

Post by stinger Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:27 pm

kas wrote:Rossi.
    What a surprise Smile.

Malaga keeps failing to finish some good chances at the moment.
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:35 pm

Malaga equalise, Duda. Get in Ale
    (both them and Sporting have done pretty well this season...just noticed earlier that Sporting are up to 7th Shocked )

Atletico take the lead from Heitina.

Sergio Garcia gives Betis the lead.
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:39 pm

Luis Fabiano gives Sevilla the lead...he's continue his form from last season. Surely only a matter of time now before some UEFA-Cup chasing English club finally goes in for him?
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:44 pm

Beti 2-0, Emana. Been a good signing for them ok

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:47 pm

Grr subbed him out of my FT

Sponsored content