Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Bashmachkin
blutgraetsche
Glenarch of the Glen
Luis
debaser
Fey
christmasborocooper
Isco Benny
Ricardo Jol
13 posters

England - Oranje is CALLED off; England is WAY too Dangerous

S4P
    S4P

Number of posts : 14358
    Supports : Chelsea
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

England - Oranje is CALLED off; England is WAY too Dangerous - Page 2 Empty Re: England - Oranje is CALLED off; England is WAY too Dangerous

Post by S4P Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:03 pm

Fey wrote:
    Murray wrote:Riot fail

lol!

No suprise to see it's a Heineken parasol!

Completely riotproof!

The Dutch Ale

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much.
    Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Number of posts : 12766
    Supports : FC Den Haag!
    Favourite Player : Verhoek and Verhoek and Rado and the euro!
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

England - Oranje is CALLED off; England is WAY too Dangerous - Page 2 Empty Re: England - Oranje is CALLED off; England is WAY too Dangerous

Post by Ricardo Jol Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:27 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:
    Bashmachkin wrote:
    Glemon Party wrote:since there's no football on Wednesday I might as well get myself a Blackberry and join the fun.

If the Blackberry people are quick, they could make a slogan out of this. Anyway, I had the same thought as you: wouldn't the football have given people something else to do? Wouldn't the rioting have been quelled in an instant had the game not been cancelled, but instead played as planned with Currys providing each London borough with a free widescreen television on which to watch the game communally?

No. Because it's just Holland you're playing against. Nobody really cares. I wouldn't have known without this thread. Nobody would pay any attention, not a house or chicken wing would be spared. You save the lovely press articles, goose steps and steel helmets for the real teams.

If you really didn't care you did not talk about the Dutch. Germans... No
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:10 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:Sure you can't race everywhere, especially close to the Dutch or Belgian border, to save you from yourselves. I'm actually in the area currently, and the Dutch really are awful drivers. The Belgians are worse though, you really have to wonder if they have any kind of education before they get their licence...

Most of those roads are actually near the Dutch border. Otto was right, you are a horrible German, you know nothing of the place! Christ, leave that village of yours for once! And the Dutch arent bad drivers, they are limited by the vehicles, mostly German.

The Dutch Ale
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
    Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:02 am

lol!

Unlike you, I know the land of cheese and grease not just by hearsay, or the weekly Derrick show. I'm actually 8km from the Dutch border as we speak, so I can see EVERY DAY what your countrymen are made of. They are pretty crappy drivers, but still a whole lot better than the Belgians who are just horrible. FACT Fey, not seen in a Flodders movie, but actually experienced myself!
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Ha!

Blut, are you challenging me for a car race? Let's do one then, Top Gear style, first one that hits the beach in Monaco with his local delicassy wins! In my case that will be Bitterballen, obviously, in your case that will be....I dunno, fish heads most likely.

And as for the bad Dutch drivers, you were close to paradise, but you didnt find the G-spot. Dont forget there is still 50 km of reserve kraut country before you meet the True Dutch!

Ale
    Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Number of posts : 12766
    Supports : FC Den Haag!
    Favourite Player : Verhoek and Verhoek and Rado and the euro!

Post by Ricardo Jol Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:08 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:Sure you can't race everywhere, especially close to the Dutch or Belgian border, to save you from yourselves. I'm actually in the area currently, and the Dutch really are awful drivers. The Belgians are worse though, you really have to wonder if they have any kind of education before they get their licence...

come on Blut... what you mean by awfull drivers... ????? Do You know that Holland is a country with the least traffic accidents in europe? The percentage is LOWER than in Germany!!!.!!!!

But when we are abroad we full around with those rules... watch this....

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/10362104/__Hollander_neemt_de_trap__.html?p=2,1

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:45 pm