Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
rosenthal
stinger
debaser
The Chosen Glenn
Chris 23*
christmasborocooper
Hlebagone
Sheffield gunner
Fey
ERIK LAMELA
Isco Benny
Deluded F*ck™
Romford Pele
TheCrazy58
Luis
19 posters

Premier League Week 7

Romford Pele
    Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
    Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
    Favourite Player : Ozil
    Registration date : 2006-10-05

Premier League Week 7 - Page 4 Empty Re: Premier League Week 7

Post by Romford Pele Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:41 pm

It was interesting to see United line up with a 4-3-1-2 yesterday but if they are going to do, they should've played Kagawa behind Rooney and RVP. That front three has the potential to be dangerous!!
    The Chosen Glenn
    The Chosen Glenn

Number of posts : 3795
    Registration date : 2012-03-22

Post by The Chosen Glenn Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:48 pm

yeah I think SAF got Kagawa confused with Park Ji-Sung yesterday when he picked his lineup. What a racist Rolling Eyes
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Kimbo Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:28 pm

Van Persie isn't facing any action for his elbow on Cabaye. scratch The FA are fucking shameless really. Lets see someone run past roonpig.com, look at him, then casually throw an arm in it's face, I wonder it they'll get charged.
    EMP
    EMP

Number of posts : 7384
    Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
    Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by EMP Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:52 pm

Kimbo wrote:Van Persie isn't facing any action for his elbow on Cabaye. scratch The FA are fucking shameless really. Lets see someone run past roonpig.com, look at him, then casually throw an arm in it's face, I wonder it they'll get charged.

Nor are Tiote and Huth. Are those decisions shameless too?
    The Chosen Glenn
    The Chosen Glenn

Post by The Chosen Glenn Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:54 pm

Liverpool's Luis Suarez should be banned for diving - Tony Pulis

Premier League Week 7 - Page 4 Huth

what a country Rolling Eyes
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:56 pm

EMP wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:Van Persie isn't facing any action for his elbow on Cabaye. scratch The FA are fucking shameless really. Lets see someone run past roonpig.com, look at him, then casually throw an arm in it's face, I wonder it they'll get charged.

Those are less clear cut when it comes to intent, Tiote's especially. Huth has form for stamping though so i'm sure it was intentional. Looking at a player and throwing your arm in their face is as obvious as it gets, but Webb has decided it wasn't violent conduct, I find that pretty blatant.
    EMP
    EMP

Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,

Post by EMP Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:59 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    EMP wrote:

Those are less clear cut when it comes to intent, Tiote's especially. Huth has form for stamping though so i'm sure it was intentional. Looking at a player and throwing your arm in their face is as obvious as it gets, but Webb has decided it wasn't violent conduct, I find that pretty blatant.

My point exactly. Would you say that Huth gets preferrential treatment from the FA because he got off in a case you think is intentional?
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:05 pm

EMP wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    EMP wrote:

My point exactly. Would you say that Huth gets preferrential treatment from the FA because he got off in a case you think is intentional?

I only think it was intentional though, we can all see what Huth's defence would be. What defence could van Persie possibly have for throwing an arm into someones face, nowhere near the ball??? He knew Cabaye was there because he looked at him just before he threw it. So I would be interested to hear how it isn't violent conduct.
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:17 pm

FA in acting fucking clueless shocker Rolling Eyes
    The Chosen Glenn
    The Chosen Glenn

Post by The Chosen Glenn Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:29 pm

#BUNCHOFTWATS
    EMP
    EMP

Post by EMP Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    EMP wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    EMP wrote:

I only think it was intentional though, we can all see what Huth's defence would be. What defence could van Persie possibly have for throwing an arm into someones face, nowhere near the ball??? He knew Cabaye was there because he looked at him just before he threw it. So I would be interested to hear how it isn't violent conduct.

Hold on a minute, previously you were sure and now you only think it was intentional; sounds like your views on this are evolving. Wink

Look at Huth; he appears to look to see where Suarez is before lifting his leg and stamping on him with his head turned away. Why does van Persie's action of knowing where Cabaye is and swinging arm constitute deliberate violent conduct and Huth's doesn't when he too knew where his opponent was and acted accordingly. I've seen Huth incident so clear about it, but not van Persie one yet. So far I'd say Huth wrestled Suarez to the ground and intended to stamp on him and I say that as someone who has no time for Suarez, but that was assault.

Last edited by EMP on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348

Post by christmasborocooper Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:02 pm

Can't believe Huth is getting away with that like..gone to the dogs.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Isco Benny Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:14 pm

What if Huth and Van Persie were black?

What if Tiote was Asian (Oriental)?

Well?

WELL? Grr
    EMP
    EMP

Post by EMP Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:16 pm

Disco Benny wrote:What if Huth and Van Persie were black?

What if Tiote was Asian (Oriental)?

Well?

WELL? Grr

Then their persecution by this board would be a gross miscarriage of justice obviously. Sheesh!
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:24 pm

EMP wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    EMP wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    EMP wrote:

Hold on a minute, previously you were sure and now you only think it was intentional; sounds like your views on this are evolving. Wink

Look at Huth; he appears to look to see where Suarez is before lifting his leg and stamping on him with his head turned away. Why does van Persie's action of knowing where Cabaye is and swinging arm constitute deliberate violent conduct and Huth's doesn't when he too knew where his opponent was and acted accordingly. I've seen Huth incident so clear about it, but not van Persie one yet. So far I'd say Huth wrestled Suarez to the ground and intended to stamp on him and I say that as someone who has no time for Suarez, but that was assault.

I'm think it was intentional because Huth is a dirty bastard that stamped on Alan Shearers ballbag once. It is obvious his defence will be that he was turning round and was off balance, he made an effort to disguise his intent.

I'm not saying Huth shouldn't be charged, I'm just saying it isn't as clear cut as the van Persie incident, and that to say it wasn't violent conduct when he simply looked at Cabaye and threw an arm in his face for no apparent reason is dodgy. Huth had a defence lined up before he even did it.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:27 pm

http://watchhighlightsonline.blogspot.sg/2012/10/video-van-persie-elbow-on-cabaye-no.html
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:54 pm

The refs are ruining football now, along with the FA. Used to be every few games they got decisions wrong, now it's every week and in nearly every game. It's not even hard decisions, it's stuff like stamping, diving, clear fouls, elbows.
    EMP
    EMP

Post by EMP Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:04 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    EMP wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    EMP wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    EMP wrote:

I'm think it was intentional because Huth is a dirty bastard that stamped on Alan Shearers ballbag once. It is obvious his defence will be that he was turning round and was off balance, he made an effort to disguise his intent.

I'm not saying Huth shouldn't be charged, I'm just saying it isn't as clear cut as the van Persie incident, and that to say it wasn't violent conduct when he simply looked at Cabaye and threw an arm in his face for no apparent reason is dodgy. Huth had a defence lined up before he even did it.

Ok seen it now. Both incidents are worthy of a charge in my opinion. In the Huth one the position of his feet in relation to the ground are telling; he clearly lifts his leg to stamp whether his ghead is turned away or not. There is no defence to that, even though Suarez is of course guilty until proven incredibly guilty!
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:04 pm

Huth is a serial offender... he's always doing some MMA shit at set-pieces whenever Spurs play Stoke. Pulis has been successful at getting the refs to give Stoke so much leeway.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:09 pm

There was a moment in our game where Tiote realised whose side Webb was on and that roonpig.com is immune.

Premier League Week 7 - Page 4 I9VvlsqIDzT1s
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag

Post by Isco Benny Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:51 pm

* Rio Ferdinand attempted six long balls against Newcastle and they all found their target. He has the best pass completion rate of the season so far in the PL at 94.3%.

* Newcastle have attempted the most long passes per game in the Premier League this season with 76.
    Romford Pele
    Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
    Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
    Favourite Player : Ozil
    Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:06 pm

Tiote lol!
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:59 pm

Disco Benny wrote:* Rio Ferdinand attempted six long balls against Newcastle and they all found their target. He has the best pass completion rate of the season so far in the PL at 94.3%.

Shame he can't defend very well anymore. What's your point?
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:48 pm

Didnt look like a clear elbow to me from RVP. I've seen nastier stuff happen during that game. Tiote is an utter non-footballer btw.

Anyway, excellent result from a Manchester perspective. Love the link-up with between Rooney and RVP. No idea where Kagawa will fit in though.

As for rabbit 's dive....oh dear. He will remain a diver forever and will miss changes forever. As for Stoke, I like them, say what you want about them, but at least they arent your typical relegationrape-material.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Fey wrote:Didnt look like a clear elbow to me from RVP. I've seen nastier stuff happen during that game. Tiote is an utter non-footballer btw.

Premier League Week 7 - Page 4 Fishing
    110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Here Comes Glenny Boo Boo wrote:#BUNCHOFTWATS

Careful!! If you tell the truth you might not play for England
    110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Here Comes Glenny Boo Boo wrote:Liverpool's Luis Suarez should be banned for diving - Tony Pulis

Diving is apparently a cancer on the game, something that should be stamped out by honest players like Huth
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:54 pm

Fey wrote:Didnt look like a clear elbow to me from RVP. I've seen nastier stuff happen during that game. Tiote is an utter non-footballer btw.

Anyway, excellent result from a Manchester perspective. Love the link-up with between Rooney and RVP. No idea where Kagawa will fit in though.

As for rabbit 's dive....oh dear. He will remain a diver forever and will miss changes forever. As for Stoke, I like them, say what you want about them, but at least they arent your typical relegationrape-material.

OOOoooh does this mean the Plastic Geordie Manc is now merely a Plastic Geordie Manc?

Have you finally chosen sides?? Nailed your flag to the Roonpig mast?
    Chris 23*
    Chris 23*

Number of posts : 3108
    Favourite Player : Jamie Carragher, Danny Agger, Junior Hoilett, Javier Mascherano and Fernandez Suso
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

Post by Chris 23* Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:01 pm

110% wrote:
    Here Comes Glenny Boo Boo wrote:Liverpool's Luis Suarez should be banned for diving - Tony Pulis

Diving is apparently a cancer on the game, something that should be stamped out by honest players like Huth

I don't know how the FA can sit and see the tape of Huth's stamp and not give a disciplinary against him?! What possible reason could they give to let Huth get away with that. Pulis is a mug, I'm going to piss on his doorstep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:17 pm