Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
S4P
BoBo Vieri 32
stinger
Deluded F*ck™
Isco Benny
COTR
Luis
Kimbo
Fey
13 posters

Premier League Fixtures - October 4th/5th

Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Premier League Fixtures - October 4th/5th - Page 3 Empty Re: Premier League Fixtures - October 4th/5th

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:14 pm

Premier League Fixtures - October 4th/5th - Page 3 VelvetyLivelyClumber
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Premier League Fixtures - October 4th/5th - Page 3 Empty Re: Premier League Fixtures - October 4th/5th

Post by Fey Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:20 pm

Such a non-fixture.

Must say, with so many teams doing shite, do people notice actually that Arsenal are even worse then normal?
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:29 pm

S4P wrote:Worth it for Wenger's shove on Mourinho alone

Sexy Costa
    <Ale>
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:05 pm

It's amazing how Wenger still continues to come up short in these big games. Ozil is seriously poor in this team - Wilshere too struggles in big games. This was also perhaps an example of Welbeck not being in that top bracket of players. Yes he can do it against small teams or average European opposition but to win a game against Chelsea or City? Not a chance.

Costa on the other hand is an example of a player that you sign to win a title. City and Chelsea consistently sign 2 or 3 of them a year. Clubs like Liverpool and Arsenal sign one every few years and inevitably lose them in the end.

Anyway, a somewhat decent weekend - Arsenal and Everton losing but United and Spurs winning.

It's a bit ridiculous how there's yet another cunting international break though. I suppose the only good thing is that Sturridge and Allen should be properly match fit for when we play QPR but then who knows who will come back injured this time Rolling Eyes
    Di Caniooooo!

Number of posts : 10829
    Supports : West Ham
    Favourite Player : Paolo Di Canio, Moore, Hurst, Peters
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Di Caniooooo! Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:36 am

Raise your hand if you saw West Ham being above Arsenal and Lliverpool lol.
    The Chosen Glenn
    The Chosen Glenn

Number of posts : 3795
    Registration date : 2012-03-22

Post by The Chosen Glenn Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:26 pm

If you had asked me at the start of the season where I thought West Ham would be after 7 games, I would have replied: I don't care.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:38 pm

Wasnt it the Wham fans who all wanted Fat Sam out last year. Look at them now. Perhaps the same happens with Pardew.
    Di Caniooooo!

Number of posts : 10829
    Supports : West Ham
    Favourite Player : Paolo Di Canio, Moore, Hurst, Peters
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Di Caniooooo! Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:38 am

Fey wrote:Wasnt it the Wham fans who all wanted Fat Sam out last year. Look at them now. Perhaps the same happens with Pardew.
    I was not one of them. I was content with the defensive mentality, though loving the changes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:49 pm