Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Brian2468
Isco Benny
COTR
Puro
christmasborocooper
The Pröfessör
debaser
Brian 2468
Fey
Luis
Kimbo
15 posters

PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL 13th-15th December

Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL 13th-15th December - Page 3 Empty Re: PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL 13th-15th December

Post by Luis Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:05 pm

It's flattering that fans are measuring how good their season is by being above Liverpool but in case you've missed it, we're not very good this season - we can't score and we concede a shit load.

Today was actually one of our better performances of the season though, if Sterling wasn't mentally destroyed we may have got something - you can't miss chances like he had when you're always going to concede.

If we lose to Arsenal next weekend we may as well throw all our eggs into the Europa basket.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL 13th-15th December - Page 3 Empty Re: PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL 13th-15th December

Post by christmasborocooper Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:13 pm

What's wrong with Sterling? You'd think a dad of 9 would be mentally pretty tough.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171

Post by Kimbo Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:22 pm

He's waiting for his big move to Real Madrid Castilla.
    Brian2468

Number of posts : 4875

Post by Brian2468 Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:52 pm

Do you think when a player lets say Sterling for instance is having a real downer on his personal performance in front of goal, they put him through special training to focus 1 on 1 goal situations in practice, in depth that he does nothing else other and practising and scoring and focusing for hours, days, or weeks to out perform his negative game days.

Somehow I don't think players are clinically trained to understand its in the torturous work practice that builds the inner self confidence to out perform others rather than just saying he'll ride it out and come through it later on.scratch
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Fey Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:36 pm

Harry Kane..but he slipped according to the commentator Laughing
    Pras_tama
    Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
    Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
    Favourite Player : Scholes
    Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by Pras_tama Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:44 am

Fey wrote:Couldnt watch the 2nd half, but heard HSWHW scored a great goal. Will check it tonight, thought Liverpool werent that shit as I expected. But that 2nd goal was a disgrace, was funny first, but Fey got shafted with two goals, and when it happens to you its not so funny.

Fucking Spurs stealing the points in the last minute again...disgusting.

It wasn't a great goal, basically it was only a tap in into an empty net

But RvP created a chance for himself out of nothing, courtesy of his sublime ball control
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:40 pm

Pras_tama wrote:
    Fey wrote:Couldnt watch the 2nd half, but heard HSWHW scored a great goal. Will check it tonight, thought Liverpool werent that shit as I expected. But that 2nd goal was a disgrace, was funny first, but Fey got shafted with two goals, and when it happens to you its not so funny.

But RvP created a chance for himself out of nothing, courtesy of his sublime ball control

Yeah watched it, nothing special.

Many of our fans seem to hate the 3-5-2 system we have these days, and im some what responsible for that.

Early this year I demanded in a football talk show that Koeman should go 3-5-2/5-3-2 with Feyenoord, a week later he did it, and succes came. Van Gaal copied him, and got results during the WC..and now does the same with Man utd. Cause its a great system if you are weak at he back.

So in a way, im responsible for the bad football...great results so far though...I have caused progress Sad
    Murray
    Murray

Number of posts : 10247

Post by Murray Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:25 pm

Embarrassing old pic of Rodgers in the Telegraph today

PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL 13th-15th December - Page 3 Youngbrendan_3138288a
    Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:00 pm

Well that explains a lot about shorty Rodgers.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:38 pm

Barkley ok
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Isco Benny Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:38 pm

Fey wrote:Harry Kane..but he slipped according to the commentator Laughing

He tripped up and didn't appeal. Besides, he was awesome again. Like a Ryan Gosling-esque version of HSWHW, but better.

By the way, you've gone rather quiet about Southampton recently. Just goes to show as usual the idiocy of judging a season before Xmas has even begun.

Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:45 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Now I understand why a lot of fuckwits rate Barkley. Have a look at Gary Lineker and Phil Neville sucking Barkley's cock. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

FFS! any average to decent player is supposed to look a bit good against QPR. QPR can't defend for shite, can't defend at all. QPR is arguably the worst team in the EPL on defense.

English media...deluding the masses one white English player at a time. They LOVE to delude themselves, don't they! Biggrin <Ale>

60 million for Barkley, they say. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:46 pm

Yeah lolololol player scores good goal how shit is he lololololololol
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:54 pm

Isco Benny wrote:
    Fey wrote:Harry Kane..but he slipped according to the commentator Laughing

He tripped up and didn't appeal. Besides, he was awesome again. Like a Ryan Gosling-esque version of HSWHW, but better.

By the way, you've gone rather quiet about Southampton recently. Just goes to show as usual the idiocy of judging a season before Xmas has even begun.

He was diving again as always, surely you cant deny that?

And if you werent so busy with your Apprentice haircut you would know I said before the Villa game that NOW Southamptons season was about to start..and they looked great in every game except the City away game 

Btw such a shame we dont meet in the euro league...so close...feckin Dudek.
    Pras_tama
    Pras_tama

Post by Pras_tama Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:16 pm

Fey wrote:
    Pras_tama wrote:

Many of our fans seem to hate the 3-5-2 system we have these days, and im some what responsible for that.

Early this year I demanded in a football talk show that Koeman should go 3-5-2/5-3-2 with Feyenoord, a week later he did it, and succes came. Van Gaal copied him, and got results during the WC..and now does the same with Man utd. Cause its a great system if you are weak at he back.

So in a way, im responsible for the bad football...great results so far though...I have caused progress Sad

I don't hate the 3-5-2... But I admit that inspite of winning we're still crap... But that is not because of the 3-5-2 is crap, the injury plague is... Hopefully, we can get Hummels and Strootman/Vidal so we can have this team next season....

-----------------De Gea

----Smalling----Carrick----Hummels

Rafael-------------------------------Shaw

----------------Strootman

-----------Rooney------Di Maria

---------Falcao---------------RvP

stinger

Number of posts : 6477
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:49 am

This line-up would never work against any serious opponents.
    Pras_tama
    Pras_tama

Post by Pras_tama Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:08 pm

If everyone is fit, I think It would
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:45 pm

Fey wrote:
    Pras_tama wrote:

You're a credit to your nation, an otherwise sad bunch, football wise that is.

stinger wrote:This line-up would never work against any serious opponents.
    <Ale>
    But for many lower teams it might be worth a shot.
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:04 pm

I love how Strootman became the answer to all Man Utd's problems...while he is downright average, just like Blind, but whatever.
    Pras_tama
    Pras_tama

Post by Pras_tama Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:38 am

Fey wrote:I love how Strootman became the answer to all Man Utd's problems...while he is downright average, just like Blind, but whatever.

Well, if Van Gaal can get the best out of dumb footballers like Valencia and Young, even though Van Gaal plays them out of their favored position, I won't mind a downright average player like Strootman. And if we can't get Strootman, we can always go for someone else e.g. Vidal, Bender, etc etc. (we have Van Gaal + money + UCL football next season, we can get anyone we want)

My thought on Blind so far, he wasn't that bad for the first 60 minutes but the problem started right after those 60 minutes. Don't know why he faded away, maybe the physique demand of English football is too much for him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:13 pm