Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
DS
Torrente
theflyingfrenchman
Owen Thomas
TheCrazy58
Parks lives
Ricardo Jol
Since 1888
Oleguerisntthatbad
La Saeta Rubia
TM
The Pröfessör
fcb
toon h
18 posters

La Liga jornada 10

fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

La Liga jornada 10 - Page 9 Empty Re: La Liga jornada 10

Post by fcb Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:22 pm

toon h wrote:mind you, we've played Sevilla, Valencia, RM, Depor, Zaragoza and Celta and we're top. We must have an easier schedule coming up?

Exactly...all the tough games in this half of the schedule are over. Just Atletico, and maybe Villarreal.
    terrypaine

Number of posts : 192
    Registration date : 2006-08-21

Post by terrypaine Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:22 pm

I don't see bish as one of those embittered posters that is more at home slagging off other teams than supporting his own, but having seen Arsenal-L'pool on the box today I can understand his frustration. Good players, all giving it a go, but the system sends the ball through Zenden, IMO not up to it at that level.
    Oleguerisntthatbad

Number of posts : 7180
    Registration date : 2006-08-10

Post by Oleguerisntthatbad Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:25 pm

kasnani wrote:
    toon h wrote:Kas, you're not worried about the Messi injury? He was or best player after Eto'o got injured. It's like a jinx.

I'll be worried in about 5 mins or so, once the euphoria of this win has died down...definitely a big problem for us, but we just have to somehow get through to January now.

I think we should consider playing Iniesta on the right.. or maybe shifting Guddy out to the right and have Saviola up front..

Next match I want Márquez as defensive midfielder and Thuram in defense.. No 3 pitufos in midfield please..
    La Saeta Rubia
    La Saeta Rubia

Number of posts : 5244
    Supports : Real Madrid
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by La Saeta Rubia Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:26 pm

Its nice to see all the cules here tonight, did you guys win ? Razz
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:26 pm

Good point,we should definitely have Marquez in there. For the right position, I'd prefer Guddy rather than Iniesta - he wasn't too comfortable when he played there a couple of seasons ago.

btw, Marca now saying Messi out for 2 months. Better, but still a worry. I just realised we still have to sort out our Ch. League situation Yikes

For now, this makes for nice viewing:
    http://marca.com/marcador/rfsh/liga0607/clasificacion_1a.html

Smile
    Oleguerisntthatbad

Post by Oleguerisntthatbad Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:27 pm

terrypaine wrote:I don't see bish as one of those embittered posters that is more at home slagging off other teams than supporting his own, but having seen Arsenal-L'pool on the box today I can understand his frustration. Good players, all giving it a go, but the system sends the ball through Zenden, IMO not up to it at that level.

He has a personal feud with Messiah which has resulted in hating FC Barcelona and especially Dinho...
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:27 pm

La Saeta Rubia wrote:Its nice to see all the cules here tonight, did you guys win ? Razz

Poor attempt, you know we're all always here. It'll be interesting though if Messiah comes back tomorrow Wink
    La Saeta Rubia
    La Saeta Rubia

Post by La Saeta Rubia Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:27 pm

lol i didnt mean you ...
    Calidad
    Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
    Supports : Hibernian FC
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Calidad Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:28 pm

That's awesome. Iniesta is one of my favourite players to watch at the moment.
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:28 pm

Oleguerisntthatbad wrote:
    terrypaine wrote:I don't see bish as one of those embittered posters that is more at home slagging off other teams than supporting his own, but having seen Arsenal-L'pool on the box today I can understand his frustration. Good players, all giving it a go, but the system sends the ball through Zenden, IMO not up to it at that level.

He has a personal feud with Messiah which has resulted in hating FC Barcelona and especially Dinho...

And he hates all the media hype around us and Ronaldinho and how commentators always exaggerate our play based on reputation. I'm not exactly a fan of it either, but something tells me he wouldn't complain if it was his own team. Not just singling you out Obispo, it's probably what any fan would do tbh.
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:29 pm

La Saeta Rubia wrote:lol i didnt mean you ...

I know, I'm just sticking up for my fellow cules.
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:30 pm

Calidad wrote:That's awesome. Iniesta is one of my favourite players to watch at the moment.

ok

With about 15 mins left, Iniesta's passing in the match was 34/36 passes successfully completed. That's a 94% completion rate!!!
    Oleguerisntthatbad

Post by Oleguerisntthatbad Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:30 pm

kasnani wrote:
    La Saeta Rubia wrote:Its nice to see all the cules here tonight, did you guys win ? Razz

Poor attempt, you know we're all always here. It'll be interesting though if Messiah comes back tomorrow Wink

Sad but true...

And I was going to the match but got caught up with extra work for a presentation tomorrow morning Crying or Very sad
    terrypaine

Post by terrypaine Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:32 pm

Well, well. It's "The blonde pinprick".
    L r d

Post by L r d Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:32 pm

terrypaine wrote:

lol!
    La Saeta Rubia
    La Saeta Rubia

Post by La Saeta Rubia Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:33 pm

terrypaine wrote:

Hola cariño
    L r d

Post by L r d Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:33 pm

kasnani wrote:

And he hates all the media hype around us and Ronaldinho and how commentators always exaggerate our play based on reputation. I'm not exactly a fan of it either, but something tells me he wouldn't complain if it was his own team. Not just singling you out Obispo, it's probably what any fan would do tbh.

Without meaning to sound high and mighty, I have always fucking detested it when Gerrard has been singled out for such treatment.

I've said a few times this season that I'm sick of the circus that surrounds him and my feelings are the same with regards to Barca.

I think you're capable of some breath-taking football. But I also think you're just as likely to ruin a football game with some unsportsmanly behaviour or by getting some extremely dodgy descisions like today. I'm just pointing it out in the same way that I would if it was United or Chelsea. It's just banter.

There was one moment in the first half though - it was the move that earned Zaragoza the corner they scored from - Sky's commentators spoke about neeskens and Ten Cate over a good 10-15 passing movement from Zaragoza that was as good as anything Barca had produce up until that point.

Stuff like that, built up over 2-3 seasons, is infuriating for a 'neutral'.
    toon h
    toon h

Number of posts : 8715

Post by toon h Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:35 pm

@ LSR:
    To defend myself: I am not always on here during games because of my family situation, but you can check the posts and see I have been posting vigorously even during the time we were trailing.
    Batman
    Batman

Number of posts : 9071

Post by Batman Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:36 pm

Barca vs Liverpool, in the next round of the Champions League would be good.
    Oleguerisntthatbad

Post by Oleguerisntthatbad Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:36 pm

Obispo wrote:

I think you're capable of some breath-taking football. But I also think you're just as likely to ruin a football game with some unsportsmanly behaviour or by getting some extremely dodgy descisions like today. I'm just pointing it out in the same way that I would if it was United or Chelsea. It's just banter.

We got a Motta sent off for nothing today.. so no extra help.. and as a far as unsporting behaviour, I think you are exaggerating.. we always have the opponents fouling us every time the players try to dribble, just as a unsporting in my view..
    L r d

Post by L r d Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:36 pm

Batman wrote:Barca vs Liverpool, in the next round of the Champions League would be good.

Ale

I would welcome it with open arms. Same with Lyon.
    La Saeta Rubia
    La Saeta Rubia

Post by La Saeta Rubia Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:37 pm

Obispo wrote:
    There was one moment in the first half though - it was the move that earned Zaragoza the corner they scored from - Sky's commentators spoke about neeskens and Ten Cate over a good 10-15 passing movement from Zaragoza that was as good as anything Barca had produce up until that point.

I think the Cules missed that part of the game mate Wink
    La Saeta Rubia
    La Saeta Rubia

Post by La Saeta Rubia Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:38 pm

toon h wrote:@ LSR:
    To defend myself: I am not always on here during games because of my family situation, but you can check the posts and see I have been posting vigorously even during the time we were trailing.

Not you mate, i think they know who they are ok
    toon h
    toon h

Number of posts : 8715

Post by toon h Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:39 pm

Obispo wrote:
    kasnani wrote:

Without meaning to sound high and mighty, I have always fucking detested it when Gerrard has been singled out for such treatment.

I've said a few times this season that I'm sick of the circus that surrounds him and my feelings are the same with regards to Barca.

neutrals didn't find much else to warm their hearts about in Zaragoza's game tonight, so maybe you are not as unbiased as perhaps you see yourself.

You seem to have picked barça out as your anti-football club, when even as a neutral (and I think I can be very objective and say that RM 1997 was one of the finest footballing outfits I've seen) you must appreciate barça. So don't slag us off just for the sake of it.
    Oleguerisntthatbad

Post by Oleguerisntthatbad Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:39 pm

Batman wrote:Barca vs Liverpool, in the next round of the Champions League would be good.

No way.. Don't want anymore English teams.. Give us French/Italian/Portuguese etc etc.. but no more Technique vs. Force matches please..
    S4P

Post by S4P Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:40 pm

Obispo wrote:

We got a Motta sent off for nothing today.. so no extra help.. and as a far as unsporting behaviour, I think you are exaggerating.. we always have the opponents fouling us every time the players try to dribble, just as a unsporting in my view..

But now you can see Chelsea fan's anger with the Drogba sending off in 04-05 no?

Unfortunately it happens to all teams. We had Terry sent off last week for doing what appeared to be f'ck all.
    terrypaine

Post by terrypaine Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:40 pm

La Saeta Rubia wrote:
    terrypaine wrote:

Hola cariño

Un fuerte abrazo, chuchi face. Y que te mejores.
    Batman
    Batman

Number of posts : 9071

Post by Batman Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:43 pm

No way.. Don't want anymore English teams.. Give us French/Italian/Portuguese etc etc.. but no more Technique vs. Force matches please..

have you seen Liverpool's defending this season?
    La Saeta Rubia
    La Saeta Rubia

Post by La Saeta Rubia Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:44 pm

terrypaine wrote:

Un fuerte abrazo, chuchi face. Y que te mejores.

Gracias guapa, pero lo mio es terminal !
    L r d

Post by L r d Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:44 pm

toon h wrote:
    Obispo wrote:
    kasnani wrote:

neutrals didn't find much else to warm their hearts about in Zaragoza's game tonight, so maybe you are not as unbiased as perhaps you see yourself.

You seem to have picked barça out as your anti-football club, when even as a neutral (and I think I can be very objective and say that RM 1997 was one of the finest footballing outfits I've seen) you must appreciate barça. So don't slag us off just for the sake of it.

I appreciate some of the football that you're capable of, but I don't forget the very cynical side you're also prone to displaying.

And admittedly, I do find it difficult to be a "neutral" with regards to Barca at present, because everytime I watch you play the commentary on you makes me want you to lose.

Rest assured, 3-4 seasons ago, when you were struggling and constantly being dismissed, I wanted you to compete for the league.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:37 pm