Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+61
Rafalution
Hlebagone
Rosicky
Fey
ads_afc
Liverpool 0 - 1 Man U
golsud
Luis
robert
Calidad
Cesc Soler
Dejan Savićević
Dwarf
DeLux
Ricardo Jol
The Easter Bunny
Since 1888
A & K
Oleguerisntthatbad
SuperMario
Romford Pele
Rez
Luso
Jaime
Sheffield gunner
debaser
Mistletoe.
DS
d gorgeous one haz spoken
Napoléon
BBR_vavavoom
SteveOoO
Nightwing
fcb
The Vermonster
Deano
The Pröfessör
La Saeta Rubia
TM
blutgraetsche
Machiavel
The-Frank-Tavern
Clergyman Superstains
Steveo
theflyingfrenchman
COTR
Parks lives
Roger Hunt
Hardrada
Pierre Littbarski
Deluded F*ck™
Kimbo
poiuy1
Keano Is God
Football Genius
Axeslammer
christmasborocooper
Sgoater1
DD
Tom
Tweesus
65 posters

Todays Transfer Rumours

Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Todays Transfer Rumours - Page 25 Empty Re: Todays Transfer Rumours

Post by Luis Thu May 31, 2007 1:59 pm

Kimbo wrote:Viduka is ours. <Ale>

Linkage

good player, if you want to break into the top 5 or 6 maybe a bit of a backwards step, but if your aim is europe then he's a good signing ok
    DD
    DD

Number of posts : 10721
    Supports : NEC
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by DD Thu May 31, 2007 2:02 pm

Viduka is every big team's bogey player - why do you think Middlesbrough are/were dreaded by the top 4.

He's lazy, inconsistent, slow and fat tough, but when The Duke is on fire he's just about the one of the best strikers there are.

Good thing for Newcastle also is that he isn't too injury-prone.

Last edited by on Thu May 31, 2007 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Kimbo Thu May 31, 2007 2:02 pm

Luis wrote:

Linkage

good player, if you want to break into the top 5 or 6 maybe a bit of a backwards step, but if your aim is europe then he's a good signing ok

It's not a backwards step in any way. IMO he would get in any team in the premiership bar Chelsea.
    Luis
    Luis

Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson

Post by Luis Thu May 31, 2007 2:03 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    Luis wrote:

Linkage

It's not a backwards step in any way. IMO he would get in any team in the premiership bar Chelsea.

Certainly wouldn't get into ours ok
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Thu May 31, 2007 2:04 pm

Luis wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    Luis wrote:

Linkage

Certainly wouldn't get into ours ok

He would, he's better than Kuyt, Bellamy, and Crouch. ok
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Thu May 31, 2007 2:06 pm

For someone who criticises my contribution to this board Kimbo it's quite funny to see you reduced to nonesense
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Thu May 31, 2007 2:09 pm

Luis wrote:For someone who criticises my contribution to this board Kimbo it's quite funny to see you reduced to nonesense

The stats back me up, the only thing you've got is bias. Viduka has huge talent, you would see that if you watched teams outside of Liverpool. ok
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Thu May 31, 2007 2:12 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    Luis wrote:For someone who criticises my contribution to this board Kimbo it's quite funny to see you reduced to nonesense

The stats back me up, the only thing you've got is bias. Viduka has huge talent, you would see that if you watched teams outside of Liverpool. ok

Did I not say he was a good player? You've lost this one mate, move on to the next <Ale>
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Thu May 31, 2007 2:15 pm

Luis wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

Did I not say he was a good player? You've lost this one mate, move on to the next <Ale>

Yes, declare victory for no reason at all, that's always the best way to back out of a debate. lol!
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Thu May 31, 2007 2:16 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    Luis wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

Yes, declare victory for no reason at all, that's always the best way to back out of a debate. lol!

What debate? you're clearly being biased to try and show me that you think I'm biased, I said Viduka was a good player but then gave an opinion of him at your club which is shared by a good few I'm sure
    Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One

Post by Parks lives Thu May 31, 2007 2:19 pm

Luis.

Viduka at his best is better than Crouch, Kuyt and Bellamy.
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Thu May 31, 2007 2:19 pm

Parks lives wrote:Luis.

Viduka at his best is better than Crouch, Kuyt and Bellamy.

those 3 at their best are better than Viduka Rolling Eyes What a silly thing to say
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Thu May 31, 2007 2:20 pm

Luis wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    Luis wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

What debate? you're clearly being biased to try and show me that you think I'm biased, I said Viduka was a good player but then gave an opinion of him at your club which is shared by a good few I'm sure

I'm not being biased, i said this along time ago in one of nutboys threads.

Kuyt - 12 in 34
    Crouch - 9 in 32
    Bellamy - 7 in 27

Viduka - 14 in 29

That tells it's own story. <Ale>
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Thu May 31, 2007 2:21 pm

Viduka is a lazy player though, Kuyt works much much harder and offers a lot more, it was also Kuyt's first season in the premiership, Viduka is now 31, he's slow and he'll need someone to constantly run for him
    Parks lives

Post by Parks lives Thu May 31, 2007 2:22 pm

Luis wrote:Viduka is a lazy player though, Kuyt works much much harder and offers a lot more, it was also Kuyt's first season in the premiership, Viduka is now 31, he's slow and he'll need someone to constantly run for him

Like?
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Thu May 31, 2007 2:24 pm

Parks lives wrote:
    Luis wrote:Viduka is a lazy player though, Kuyt works much much harder and offers a lot more, it was also Kuyt's first season in the premiership, Viduka is now 31, he's slow and he'll need someone to constantly run for him

Like?

Link up play, Heading, more pace,

And like I said it was his first season in the premiership

Kuyt>>Viduka and we'll see that next season
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851

Post by Tweesus Thu May 31, 2007 2:24 pm

Luis, what are you on about?

I'd take Viduka over any of your strikers - the olny negative about viduka is his age, in terms of quality though he's better than all 3 of yours
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Thu May 31, 2007 2:26 pm

Tweedle wrote:Luis, what are you on about?

I'd take Viduka over any of your strikers - the olny negative about viduka is his age, in terms of quality though he's better than all 3 of yours

Bollocks, you'll all look so foolish next season, I can't do more than wait, so discussing it is useless
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Thu May 31, 2007 2:28 pm

Luis wrote:

Bollocks, you'll all look so foolish next season, I can't do more than wait, so discussing it is useless

He has a better strike record than ANY of your strikers + he has the class of Crouch combined with fantastic finishing.

Saying Kuyt is a better header is a joke beyond jokes Laugh

Just because he plays for an unfashionable team doesn't make him $h!t, you're young though so I guess that explains everything.
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Thu May 31, 2007 2:30 pm

I haven't said Viduka is $h!t, jesus, fucking read the thread
    Parks lives

Post by Parks lives Thu May 31, 2007 2:30 pm

Better header? Yikes

Better link up play is very arguable as well.
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Thu May 31, 2007 2:32 pm

Tweedle wrote:
    Luis wrote:

He has a better strike record than ANY of your strikers + he has the class of Crouch combined with fantastic finishing.

Saying Kuyt is a better header is a joke beyond jokes Laugh

Just because he plays for an unfashionable team doesn't make him $h!t, you're young though so I guess that explains everything.

scratch
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Thu May 31, 2007 2:32 pm

Lets get this straight. Bellamy IS pretty Cr@p, and you've said that you think Bellamy is a better player than Viduka
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Thu May 31, 2007 2:33 pm

Tweedle wrote:Lets get this straight. Bellamy IS pretty Cr@p, and you've said that you think Bellamy is a better player than Viduka

The Bellamy on form yes, but Viduka is only better when our 3 strikers are on $h!t form according to Park, so we cant win, Kuyt has to have a broken leg for Viduka to be better
    Parks lives

Post by Parks lives Thu May 31, 2007 2:35 pm

Luis wrote:
    Tweedle wrote:Lets get this straight. Bellamy IS pretty Cr@p, and you've said that you think Bellamy is a better player than Viduka

The Bellamy on form yes, but Viduka is only better when our 3 strikers are on $h!t form according to Park, so we cant win, Kuyt has to have a broken leg for Viduka to be better

When did I say that?

I said if Viduka is at his best and all you're strikers we're at there best. I would take Viduka.
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Thu May 31, 2007 2:36 pm

Luis wrote:

That doesn't make sense?

Form is temporary, class is permanent. Jesus christ, and on form Darren Ambrose is better than Ronaldinho. It means f@ck all! Ale

In terms of class Viduka pisses all over your strikers
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Thu May 31, 2007 2:36 pm

I think age is the big factor here tbh, Luis is too young to have seen Viduka at Leeds and the only time he watches Boro is when they play Liverpool. He doesn't realise Viduka is one of the most talented strikers there has been in the premiership, certainly top 10 IMO. <Ale>
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Thu May 31, 2007 2:37 pm

Kimbo wrote:I think age is the big factor here tbh, Luis is too young to have seen Viduka at Leeds and the only time he watches Boro is when they play Liverpool. He doesn't realise Viduka is one of the most talented strikers there has been in the premiership, certainly top 10 IMO. <Ale>

You're an absolute tit Kimbo, why try and be patronising, what a joke, it's a sad method to have when debating
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Thu May 31, 2007 2:37 pm

Kimbo wrote:I think age is the big factor here tbh, Luis is too young to have seen Viduka at Leeds and the only time he watches Boro is when they play Liverpool. He doesn't realise Viduka is one of the most talented strikers there has been in the premiership, certainly top 10 IMO. <Ale>

totally agree.

Viduka at Leeds was one of the best strikers in the world for about two seasons to be honest - he was unplayable.

If he'd been English he'd probably have been valued at around £30m around that time
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Thu May 31, 2007 2:38 pm

Tweedle wrote:

totally agree.

Viduka at Leeds was one of the best strikers in the world for about two seasons to be honest - he was unplayable.

If he'd been English he'd probably have been valued at around £30m around that time

That was in the fucking past, jesus, Fowler is the best striker in the premiership then if we're going on the past

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:57 pm