Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Billy Davies and Sammy Lee interviewed on Sky Sports

Rasiak-9
    Rasiak-9

Number of posts : 2605
    Supports : Southampton
    Registration date : 2007-01-17

Billy Davies and Sammy Lee interviewed on Sky Sports Empty Billy Davies and Sammy Lee interviewed on Sky Sports

Post by Rasiak-9 Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:16 pm

Don't know if this has been done and its slightly old seeing as Lee has been sacked but...

Kamara: "So Billy, what are your hopes and expectations for the rest of the season?"

Davies: "Well i'm hoping that if our best players perform well and stay clear of injury and we put in good performances, then we might be able to consolidate on our promotion and have a decent chance of staying up."

Kamara: "uh-huh, and what about you Sammy?"

Lee: "Well I think that we're going to get off the foot of the table, challenge for the Premiership title, win both domestic cup competitions and on top of that I think the UEFA cup is as good as ours really"

Kamara: "You honestly think thats a realistic target? don't you think your being a tad optimistic?"

Lee *pointing to Davies* "Well he started it!"

Very Happy
    Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

Billy Davies and Sammy Lee interviewed on Sky Sports Empty Re: Billy Davies and Sammy Lee interviewed on Sky Sports

Post by Puro Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:29 pm

lol! Would love to have some brewskies with these coaches. They sound like good fellas. My treat. Biggrin <Ale>

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:15 pm