Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Sheffield gunner
Allez les rouges
lionman
Kimbo
L r d hAsta LueGo
Machiavel
anglophileHedgehog
The-Frank-Tavern
Kroos
13 posters

germany gets the "2011 women world cup"

Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

germany gets the "2011 women world cup" Empty germany gets the "2011 women world cup"

Post by Kroos Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:00 pm

for gods sake, when does this end, germany always winning Laughing
    The-Frank-Tavern
    The-Frank-Tavern

Number of posts : 8505
    Supports : Atlético de Madrid

germany gets the "2011 women world cup" Empty Re: germany gets the "2011 women world cup"

Post by The-Frank-Tavern Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:01 pm

deisler with a new hero!!!
    Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

germany gets the "2011 women world cup" Empty Re: germany gets the "2011 women world cup"

Post by Kroos Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:07 pm

yeahh i must forget Deisler, its all over, he will not return, but he will always be my favourite Smile
    anglophileHedgehog
    anglophileHedgehog

Number of posts : 4934
    Supports : VfB Stuttgart
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by anglophileHedgehog Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:09 pm

C'mon girls, show 'Jogis Löwen' how it's done by winning it for the third time and on home soil. Wink

cheers Biggrin Bubbly
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Number of posts : 21355
    Supports : AFC Ajax & Manchester United FC
    Favourite Player : Paul Scholes & Wesley Sneijder
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Machiavel Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:11 pm

What Stadia's will be used ?
    The-Frank-Tavern
    The-Frank-Tavern

Post by The-Frank-Tavern Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:13 pm

Toni Kroos wrote:yeahh i must forget Deisler, its all over, he will not return, but he will always be my favourite Smile
    its a real shame always a fave of mine on the odd occasions i actually managed to see him play!
    L r d hAsta LueGo
    L r d hAsta LueGo

Number of posts : 2388
    Registration date : 2007-10-19

Post by L r d hAsta LueGo Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:16 pm

Stupid decision, Germany won the last two world cups...so why would you basically guarantee a third for the same country. Let women's football grow ffs.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171

Post by Kimbo Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:31 pm

L r d wrote:Stupid decision, Germany won the last two world cups...so why would you basically guarantee a third for the same country. Let women's football grow ffs.

No, lets not. Neutral
    L r d hAsta LueGo
    L r d hAsta LueGo

Post by L r d hAsta LueGo Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:34 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    L r d wrote:Stupid decision, Germany won the last two world cups...so why would you basically guarantee a third for the same country. Let women's football grow ffs.

No, lets not. Neutral

Why not?
    The-Frank-Tavern
    The-Frank-Tavern

Post by The-Frank-Tavern Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:35 pm

i'd couldn't really care much for womens footy so it makes no difference to me, although given that germany had the 06 mens world cup it seems an odd decision
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:36 pm

L r d wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

No, lets not. Neutral

Why not?

Because i've no interest in it.
    lionman
    lionman

Number of posts : 564
    Supports : 1860 München, Mannschaft
    Registration date : 2007-03-25

Post by lionman Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:36 pm

Raifael wrote:What Stadia's will be used ?

Berlin
    Frankfurt
    Mönchengladbach
    Leverkusen
    Bielefeld
    Dresden
    Magdeburg
    Sinsheim
    Augsburg
    Wolfsburg
    Essen
    Bochum
    So there are 3 big stadia. while the rest is between 20.000 and 30.000. The opening game is likyle to be held in Berlin and the final in Frankfurt Erm. The number of stadia used is rather high with 12, but with the possibility of the expansion to 24 teams, we wanted to show we are able to deal with this too. If the number of teams remain at 16 (I don't think so), a few stadia may be dropped.
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Number of posts : 21355
    Supports : AFC Ajax & Manchester United FC
    Favourite Player : Paul Scholes & Wesley Sneijder

Post by Machiavel Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:38 pm

Understandable the Allianz Arena and Westfalenstadion will not be used. So the final will not be at the Berlin Olympiastadion ??

Last edited by on Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The-Frank-Tavern
    The-Frank-Tavern

Post by The-Frank-Tavern Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:39 pm

when's it be played ie what month? bet this'll have an effect on how many times a ground will be used
    L r d hAsta LueGo
    L r d hAsta LueGo

Post by L r d hAsta LueGo Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:40 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    L r d wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

No, lets not. Neutral

Why not?

And you are?

Football is the biggest sport in the world, it's only right we see a percentage of women take it seriously also. Biggrin
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:44 pm

L r d wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    L r d wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

No, lets not. Neutral

Why not?

And you are?

Football is the biggest sport in the world, it's only right we see a percentage of women take it seriously also. Biggrin

Just look at attendences man! No one gives a $hit apart from the politically correct media, some women, and the odd homo such as yourself. Rolling Eyes
    lionman
    lionman

Number of posts : 564
    Supports : 1860 München, Mannschaft
    Registration date : 2007-03-25

Post by lionman Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:47 pm

Raifael wrote:Understandable the Allianz Arena and Westfalenstadion will not be used. So the final will not be at the Berlin Olympiastadion ??

Theo Zwanziger said that Frankfurt would likely hold the final, so yes. It's a little bit surprising, because filling the Olympiastadium with women football is tough, so the final would have been expected to be a given. Maybe Berlin will host Germany's group games (they play the opening match as hosts and holders) and a semi-final.
    L r d hAsta LueGo
    L r d hAsta LueGo

Post by L r d hAsta LueGo Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:51 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    L r d wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    L r d wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

No, lets not. Neutral

Why not?

And you are?

Just look at attendences man! No one gives a $hit apart from the politically correct media, some women, and the odd homo such as yourself. Rolling Eyes

Over 50 million people watched the world cup final a few months ago ya ejjit Rolling Eyes
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:13 pm

L r d wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    L r d wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    L r d wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

No, lets not. Neutral

Why not?

And you are?

Over 50 million people watched the world cup final a few months ago ya ejjit Rolling Eyes

Worldwide ffs, that's not impressive. How many can be arsed to go to a game? Not many by the looks of things.
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
    Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann

Post by Allez les rouges Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:42 pm

lol! Good grief, Kimbo's grumpiness is on a HEROIC scale. He really deserves some kind of award Very Happy

Frankfurt for the final, yeah what the feck is that about. I'm going there next month for the Wales game but for a final, what a joke...

And why is lard sporting a Torres avatar – I is confused. Almost as random as all those Besiktas avatars last week – what were they about? Just Liverpoolphobia/bullying??
    Sheffield gunner

Number of posts : 16403
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Sheffield gunner Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:50 pm

Allez les rouges wrote: Almost as random as all those Besiktas avatars last week – what were they about? Just Liverpoolphobia/bullying??

Yep. Apart from Deano who had his before then. All the rest were anti-Liverpool efforts.
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:57 pm

That's horrible. You're all so mean – it's like being at school again.

Anyone want to start up the "we don't hate Liverpool" club?? Wink
    L r d hAsta LueGo
    L r d hAsta LueGo

Post by L r d hAsta LueGo Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:09 pm

Nope.
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Post by Allez les rouges Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:29 pm

So why in the name of arse are you such a fan of their striker?!?!?
    L r d hAsta LueGo
    L r d hAsta LueGo

Post by L r d hAsta LueGo Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:40 pm

Not 100% sure myself. But just look into those eyes and tell me what you see.

Something very very evil in those eyes, i'll leave the conspiracy's to saints. But if someone dedicated a lot of time to support me, the least i could do is go undercover and take down his biggest enemy. Devil
    Ä
    Ä

Number of posts : 11028
    Registration date : 2006-09-04

Post by Ä Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:49 am

anybody interested ?

http://www.tagesspiegel.de/sport/frauenfussball-weg-vom-aeusserlichen/3569892.html

Die lustigsten Sätze des Abends sprach Petra Roth. Die Frankfurter Oberbürgermeisterin dankte erst dem Fußball-Weltverband Fifa dafür, dass ihre Stadt „mit der endlosen Ausrundung betraut wurde“. Und kurz nach der Endrunden-Auslosung der Frauen-WM im kommenden Jahr freute Frau Roth sich schon mal aufs Endspiel, denn da „geht es um jeden Punkt“.

Smile
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 pm

No you German c**t, post it in English ffs, people died for not having to speak German all the time.
    Ä
    Ä

Post by Ä Tue May 10, 2011 3:07 pm

the World Cup is now almost UPON us

and the preparation of the German ladies is pretty damn SERIOUS

after the last World Cup in South Africa

Silvia Neid, the national team coach, decided she was learning from the MOST successful

" we have tried to learn from the best countries and managers in the world. WINNING is paramount. and my ANALYSIS has shown that we should play a mix of modern day DUTCH football combined with the teachings of the BEST MANAGER in the WORLD: Felix Magath"

she told the "Gewinnen-ist-nicht-anrüchig-Tagesanzeiger" (GINAT)

here are some PIX

germany gets the "2011 women world cup" 3,h=343.bild

germany gets the "2011 women world cup" 2,h=343.bild

germany gets the "2011 women world cup" 3,h=343.bild

cheers
    Brian2468

Number of posts : 4875

Post by Brian2468 Wed May 11, 2011 4:04 am

There is a chance the Canadians will surprise the top teams this time round. Ale
    Ä
    Ä

Post by Ä Wed May 11, 2011 12:59 pm

I really hope our gals win this thing

the media will then hype them like mad and conclude

"our women are better footballers than our men"

Smile

and FINALLY, the nation will get a REAL appetite for WINNING again

putting Löw under pressure to get another STAR in Poland, rather than merely producing a few good games before losing to Spain in the Semis

bizarrely, the games are not all sold out yet

Leverkusen and Sinnsheim cannot fill their 30.000 seat stadia for the less interesting ties

still

should be a good party

and maybe another Sommermärchen Ale

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:51 pm