Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+49
Romford Pele
Batman
Hem fet un mal partit
TITO
Sgoater1
fcb
Tom
Protheus
Historicus
DD
Football Genius
Parks lives
Puro
A & K
Hlebagone
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
Ricardo Jol
110%
debaser
robert
Luso
Kimbo
72-76-80-96-08
L.r.d
The Pröfessör
Fey
Balls Grayson
Black Magic
Khadrim
Sheffield gunner
SuperMario
Glenarch of the Glen
The-Frank-Tavern
COTR
Calidad
blutgraetsche
EM Seleção e Selecção
Axeslammer
Juligen
Luis
Rasiak-9
Machiavel
Yef
dont panic!
Deluded F*ck™
Dwarf
Rosicky
S4P
Kroos
53 posters

day 6 - 12/6; germany vs. croatia and austria vs. poland

Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

day 6 - 12/6; germany vs. croatia and austria vs. poland Empty day 6 - 12/6; germany vs. croatia and austria vs. poland

Post by Kroos Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:24 am

croatia gonna be doomed

austria will win today

Last edited by Toni Kroos on Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    S4P
    S4P

Number of posts : 14358
    Supports : Chelsea
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

day 6 - 12/6; germany vs. croatia and austria vs. poland Empty Re: day 6 - 12/6; germany vs. croatia and austria vs. poland

Post by S4P Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:28 am

*Poland
    Rosicky
    Rosicky

Number of posts : 17201
    Supports : Sacking Wenger :grr:
    Registration date : 2007-04-03

day 6 - 12/6; germany vs. croatia and austria vs. poland Empty Re: day 6 - 12/6; germany vs. croatia and austria vs. poland

Post by Rosicky Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:29 am

germany is gonna facking dominate croatia.

Ale
    Kroos
    Kroos

Post by Kroos Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:30 am

S4P wrote:*Poland

fixed

Rosicky wrote:germany is gonna facking dominate croatia.

Ale

and world football Wink
    Dwarf

Number of posts : 7502
    Supports : Operation Puerto
    Favourite Player : Dr. Eufemiano Fuentes
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Dwarf Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:58 pm

Forza Hrvatska Ale
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:20 pm

Modric will piss on Ballack & Frings today.

W 2 da Mo'foing G Ale
    dont panic!
    dont panic!

Number of posts : 965
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by dont panic! Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:23 pm

Giovani Dos Spurs™️ wrote:Modric will piss on Ballack & Frings today.

W 2 da Mo'foing G Ale

fingers crossed...he was awful in the first game though...
    Yef

Number of posts : 2619
    Registration date : 2008-02-27

Post by Yef Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:24 pm

I wonder what will happen to Ballack if germany ends first in the group?? I mean he is only used to get the 2nd place!!
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:25 pm

dont panic! wrote:
    Giovani Dos Spurs™️ wrote:Modric will piss on Ballack & Frings today.

W 2 da Mo'foing G Ale

fingers crossed...he was awful in the first game though...

Awful is very hash.

Scored the penalty and ran the game for the 1st half hour, was average after that. I prefer to stay positive Smiley
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Number of posts : 21355
    Supports : AFC Ajax & Manchester United FC
    Favourite Player : Paul Scholes & Wesley Sneijder
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Machiavel Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:27 pm

Something tells me Frings and Ballack will dominate the midfield, really expect them to. Modric & co will be in for a contest, they must improve drastically if they are to get anything for this game, the Germans won’t be wasteful as the Austrians that’s for sure. The Croatian forwards were woeful at best, maybe if Metzelder does start they could target him.
    Rasiak-9
    Rasiak-9

Number of posts : 2605
    Supports : Southampton
    Registration date : 2007-01-17

Post by Rasiak-9 Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:32 pm

What we need is for Germany to really go to town on Croatia so that provided we beat Austria, a draw will see us through in our final game.

Naturally it is up to us to actually beat Austria but if we can't beat them then we really don't deserve to go through.
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Post by Machiavel Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:34 pm

Well Lothar Matthäus somehow sees the game ending in a draw:

CROATIA 2-2 GERMANY

"Croatia have a good team, they proved that in recent years, and they will make life hard for the Germans.

"On the other hand the Croats have problems in defence; Robert Kovac didn't have a good season with Dortmund. So I think there will be goals on both sides."
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:36 pm

Not too excited about today's football, I'll miss both games as it happens.
    Yef

Post by Yef Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:37 pm

Afellay wrote:Well Lothar Matthäus somehow sees the game ending in a draw:

CROATIA 2-2 GERMANY

"Croatia have a good team, they proved that in recent years, and they will make life hard for the Germans.

"On the other hand the Croats have problems in defence; Robert Kovac didn't have a good season with Dortmund. So I think there will be goals on both sides."

how many results did he get right alreadY?
    Juligen
    Juligen

Number of posts : 2551
    Supports : FLAMENGO
    Registration date : 2006-08-21

Post by Juligen Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:45 pm

Dont you all think Croatia can get a draw in this game? I really think its gonna be a tough game for Germany
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Post by Machiavel Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:45 pm

Yef wrote:
    Afellay wrote:Well Lothar Matthäus somehow sees the game ending in a draw:

CROATIA 2-2 GERMANY

how many results did he get right alreadY?

So far he has done not so good ...

Well yesterday he predicted: Switzerland 2 -0 Turkey & Czech 1 – 1 Portugal

Switzerland 2-1 Czech
    Portugal 3-0 Turkey

Austria 1:2 Croatia
    Germany 2-0 Poland

Romania 0-1 France
    Netherlands 1-1 Italy

Spain 2-1 Russia
    Greece 1-1 Sweden
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Post by Machiavel Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:49 pm

Juligen wrote:Dont you all think Croatia can get a draw in this game? I really think its gonna be a tough game for Germany

Germany should win, may not be comfortable but the Croatian attack were lethargic in their 1st game and sadly I cannot see any improvement, this could be the perfect game for the Frings-Ballack combination, if they can get a stranglehold on the midfield battle and Gomez + Klose can get into the positions to kill, Germany should get the 3 points. There should be spells in the game where the Croats do go for it and maybe a lapse in concentration (rare) from the Germans may be their best chance, they could target the ageing Metzelder who didn’t have the best of games against the Poles.
    Kroos
    Kroos

Post by Kroos Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:59 pm

today you will see a german demonstration of football

germany will set a screamer
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Post by Machiavel Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:02 pm

I don’t expect anything out of the ordinary concerning Germany; they will play their usual game which the players are familiar to.
    Yef

Post by Yef Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:05 pm

Toni Kroos wrote:today you will see a german demonstration of football

Germany to win by a penalty after Klose made a Schwalbe??? That sounds like german football!

Last edited by Yef on Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Juligen
    Juligen

Number of posts : 2551
    Supports : FLAMENGO
    Registration date : 2006-08-21

Post by Juligen Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:06 pm

Toni Kroos wrote:today you will see a german demonstration of football

I have to say Kroos, I almost forgot how humble Germans can be. Thanks for remind me ok
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19690
    Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
    Favourite Player : Le Tiss, Bergkamp, Tadic, Eric le Roy

Post by Axeslammer Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:09 pm

Afellay wrote: the Croatian attack were lethargic in their 1st game and sadly I cannot see any improvement.

I don't know what to make of the Croatians : if they played like they did in the first match they'll get slaughtered by Germany.

I have this slight feeling (and hope : I gambled on them in FF) that they simply closed up shop after the 1-0 and couldn't be bothered.

Let's hope the Croatia that was playing in England turns up, that way we could have a great match on our hands Ale
    EM Seleção e Selecção
    EM Seleção e Selecção

Number of posts : 2495
    Supports : Portugal Brasil Africa
    Favourite Player : Ronaldo Zidane Dinho Figo CR Robinho Neymar Hazard
    Registration date : 2007-11-22

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:12 pm

Afellay wrote:Something tells me Frings and Ballack will dominate the midfield, really expect them to. Modric & co will be in for a contest, they must improve drastically if they are to get anything for this game, the Germans won’t be wasteful as the Austrians that’s for sure. The Croatian forwards were woeful at best, maybe if Metzelder does start they could target him.
    Olic to have a wonderful game today and really run the German defence ragged but he won't score Cool
    Yef

Post by Yef Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:13 pm

Me thinks that Croatia is not that good at all, just England is really bad!! I mean I remember we played them in a friendly not that liong ago, and we made toast of them! In Zagreb!

Having said that, Germany is an average team as well of course. So it could get interesting.
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Post by Machiavel Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:14 pm

I’m not sure the Croatia that played against England was helped by McClown in terms of getting his tactics wrong, can’t see Loew making a similar mistake. I look at the German midfield and what I can see is it overpowering and overrunning the Croats. Germany will be physically, emotionally, mentality & spiritually stronger. Petric & Olic if they start must turn up and try and boss the German defence, that will be the only hope and Modric must dominate for more than 25 minutes, at the end of the game against the Austrians the Croats looked like they nearly died, today they will be in for a battle the ultimate test and they must show us their credentials.

Fey the game was in Split .. their undefeated record there was taken by the Dutch.

Croatia 110% need their fans - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNga1vyOUR0
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
    Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:30 pm

Expect a tough match today, as explained in the Mannschaft thread already. Croatia to show their true potential today, after disappointing in the first group match. They will be extra motivated against us, and they do have the individual class to cause any team trouble. It will be a different match, hopefully a good one.

We will hopefully win, that should be enough to qualify for the 1/4 finals, so we can rest some key players in the last group match against the Austrians.
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Post by Machiavel Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:34 pm

I can see the extra motivation, the Croats seriously needs to improve if they can we could have a real good game on our hands.

Blut how do you see the midfield battle panning out?
    Calidad
    Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
    Supports : Hibernian FC
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Calidad Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:38 pm

I think Ballack and Gomez will have amazing games today
    Yef

Post by Yef Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:40 pm

Calidad wrote:I think Ballack and Gomez will have amazing games today

Im going for ROLFES myself! But me thinks every German will be good today, just because they are German!
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19690
    Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
    Favourite Player : Le Tiss, Bergkamp, Tadic, Eric le Roy

Post by Axeslammer Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:46 pm

Yef wrote:
    Calidad wrote:I think Ballack and Gomez will have amazing games today

Im going for ROLFES myself! But me thinks every German will be good today, just because they are German!

And what do you expect of Klose, Podolski & Gomez ? Whistle

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:09 pm