Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Calidad
Sgoater1
Hardrada
COTR
golsud
Deano
La Saeta Rubia
11 posters

Who Will Score Spain`s 1000 goal ?

Poll

Who`s gonna score the 1000th

[ 0 ]
    Who Will Score Spain`s 1000 goal ? - Page 2 Bar_left0%Who Will Score Spain`s 1000 goal ? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Who Will Score Spain`s 1000 goal ? - Page 2 Bar_left43%Who Will Score Spain`s 1000 goal ? - Page 2 Bar_right [43%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Who Will Score Spain`s 1000 goal ? - Page 2 Bar_left29%Who Will Score Spain`s 1000 goal ? - Page 2 Bar_right [29%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Who Will Score Spain`s 1000 goal ? - Page 2 Bar_left28%Who Will Score Spain`s 1000 goal ? - Page 2 Bar_right [28%] 

Total Votes: 7

Who Will Score Spain`s 1000 goal ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Will Score Spain`s 1000 goal ?

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:12 pm

--------------------------Gk---------------------

---Ramos-------Puyol----Pablo-------pernia

--- Joaquin/Jesus----Albelda--Xavi/Alonso/Cesc--Vicente/Reyes

---------------torres-----------Villa-----------------

should be Spain’s team and they are good enough to win the euro's

Last edited by on Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sgoater1
    Sgoater1

Number of posts : 11129
    Supports : Man City
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Who Will Score Spain`s 1000 goal ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Will Score Spain`s 1000 goal ?

Post by Sgoater1 Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:14 pm

Northern Ireland have won bloody hell
    Rosicky

Post by Rosicky Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:14 pm

FT N.Ireland 3 - Spain 2
    La Saeta Rubia
    La Saeta Rubia

Number of posts : 5244
    Supports : Real Madrid
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by La Saeta Rubia Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:15 pm

----------------------Casillas

S.Ramos-------Puyol----Pablo-------Pernia

Joaquin--------Xabi-------Cesc------Vicente

---------------Torres-----------Villa
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:16 pm

we're not brazil we're northern ireland Smile

thank you spain and in particular puyol, alonso, raul, ramos and torres for being shockingly awful.. that system just does not work... there is so little penetration... spain were quite frankly a joke tonight.. xavi and villa the only players that can go away with their heads up
    Cesc

Post by Cesc Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:17 pm

Literally shocked - Spain have so much talent at there disposal.

N. Ireland will be a big party tonight. Sanchez will have a lingering though about if they can beat Spain then they should have got something for the Iceland game.
    La Saeta Rubia
    La Saeta Rubia

Post by La Saeta Rubia Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:17 pm

Congrats N.Ireland, thoroughly deserved Ale

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:21 pm

COTR wrote:we're not brazil we're northern ireland Smile

thank you spain and in particular puyol, alonso, raul, ramos and torres for being shockingly awful.. that system just does not work... there is so little penetration... spain were quite frankly a joke tonight.. xavi and villa the only players that can go away with their heads up

that the problem when you have Xavi and Alsonso in your midfield and raul up fornt
    COTR
    COTR

Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:24 pm

Messiah wrote:
    COTR wrote:we're not brazil we're northern ireland Smile

that the problem when you have Xavi and Alsonso in your midfield and raul up fornt
    raul is actually a bigger passenger than lampard... amazed how these players live off their reputations without getting dropped... spain have so much ability and if a proper 4-4-2 system was played you would instantly become a far better team... all this technical midfield stuff has already proven to be a failure... big changes will surely be called for in spain 2moro... much like england under erikkson some of the big names have to be dropped for the benefit of the system
    La Saeta Rubia
    La Saeta Rubia

Post by La Saeta Rubia Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:35 pm

Aragones thinks he`s Rijkaard playing a stupid 4-3-3 with Spain, it didnt work int he world cup its gonna work now ffs.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:39 pm

La Saeta Rubia wrote:Aragones thinks he`s Rijkaard playing a stupid 4-3-3 with Spain, it didnt work int he world cup its gonna work now ffs.

Can’t blame him for trying to copy the best team in the world.

Especially since he can think of an original idea himself
    COTR
    COTR

Post by COTR Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:40 pm

is aragones not liked in spain????
    La Saeta Rubia
    La Saeta Rubia

Post by La Saeta Rubia Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:41 pm

He could copied Sevilla then sinse they killed the best team in the world 0-3 Whistle

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:42 pm

La Saeta Rubia wrote:He could copied Sevilla then sinse they killed the best team in the world 0-3 Whistle

yep than system would at least world better than this stupid 433 he is using now
    La Saeta Rubia
    La Saeta Rubia

Post by La Saeta Rubia Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:44 pm

COTR wrote:is aragones not liked in spain????

Fuck me i hat the bloke, not cos he`s a die hard Patetico fan or anything like that. Its just he`s never really won fuck all at club level for years and he gets the Spain job just like that ! After everything that happened with Henry they should kicked him out then but noooo. Then in the world cup we suck ass like always and on top of it all as soon as we get to Spain and he is renewed by the RFEF !!! Doh
    Like Perckerman once said " Spain is the only country that renews a manger after failing in a wc "

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:49 pm

aragones is a f**king cunt, i hate the mother fucker he is just holding the team back.

why didn't he stick to his word and retire, are the RFEF gets some balls and fire is ass.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:53 pm

Xavi was the star man for spain today the best when on form
    Calidad
    Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
    Supports : Hibernian FC
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Calidad Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:17 pm

La Saeta Rubia wrote:----------------------Casillas

S.Ramos-------Puyol----Pablo-------Pernia

Joaquin--------Xabi-------Cesc------Vicente

---------------Torres-----------Villa

I would pick a similar team, but Xavi should definitely start. He's the best CM Spain have. I would have him alongside Alonso. Cesc isn't the right man for a 4-4-2 system with 2 wingers, he's too lightweight.

Iniesta deserves to get a chance as well.

Aragones is foolish for not playing wingers, when he has 4 of the best in the world.
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:01 am

I only saw the highlights, but first things first, Puyol was not at fault for the 3rd goal. It was Salgado, the past-it RM player (couldn't resist that dig Razz ).

Overall, yes, Puyol was directly involved in conceding both of NI's first 2 goals - I won't say anything to defend that. And Hardrada, I don't think there are many Barca fans who say anything about Terry at international level, so there's nothing for us to stop.
    COTR
    COTR

Post by COTR Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:36 am

yep to be fair to puyol it was salgado... i just got caught up in the goal and picked the wrong long haired joker Smile

post the spanish press reaction plz
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:27 pm

They're furious, calling it a debacle, and everyone is calling for Aragones' head. Marca had an online poll yesterday and over 120,000 votes later, 78% of people felt he should resign or be sacked (assuming that the 120,000 weren't made up of people clicking multiple times.)
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851

Post by Tweesus Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:09 pm

@calidad

The lightweight arguement could maybe have been used on Cesc a year ago but the guy is bulking up, IMO hes a strong now as Xavi at least and hes only 19 so is bound tog et stronger and stronger - the rough and tumble of the EPL has prepared him for anything at international level IMO (except Norway)
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19690
    Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
    Favourite Player : Le Tiss, Bergkamp, Tadic, Eric le Roy

Post by Axeslammer Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:43 pm

La Saeta Rubia wrote:
    Like Perckerman once said " Spain is the only country that renews a manger after failing in a wc "

The KNVB also offered Van Basten an extention after the WC Doh
    L r d

Post by L r d Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:37 pm

Axeslammer ! wrote:
    La Saeta Rubia wrote:

It will turn out to be a good decision Very Happy
    Calidad
    Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
    Supports : Hibernian FC
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Calidad Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:41 pm

@ Tweed

My point is, that playing both of them in a midfield with 2 wingers, makes it too lightweight. And IMO Xavi is Spains best CM. I still think Iniesta deserves a chance to start, he's become much more physical than Xavi, proven by his ability to play a makeshift DM in the Barca side. He has bulked up, and regularly wins tackles. He doesn't quite have the passing vision of Alonso, Cesc or Alonso, but he's a better dribbler than all of them.

Playing Joaquin & Vincente is a must though.
    golsud

Number of posts : 4869
    Supports : Barça

Post by golsud Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:12 pm

Another poor display by Spain, it's time for Aragones to retire from football..

@Cotr

Maybe Healy did beat Puyol today but Puyol is a CL winner and plays for one of the best clubs in the world whilst the WHOLE Northern Ireland squad are Championship players unknown outisde of the UK Wink
    COTR
    COTR

Post by COTR Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:43 pm

cule604 wrote:Another poor display by Spain, it's time for Aragones to retire from football..

@Cotr

Maybe Healy did beat Puyol today but Puyol is a CL winner and plays for one of the best clubs in the world whilst the WHOLE Northern Ireland squad are Championship players unknown outisde of the UK Wink
    let me enjoy this victory messi...

as a northern ireland fan i don't get many Smile

puyol... great player but a thug.... but i suppose that's what part of what makes him so great although his nagging at healy yesterday sort of worked against spain... he fired up the wrong person last night Smile

P.S slagging off northern ireland to me really isn't the way to go... liverpool is your best bet to annoy me
    ok Wink
    theflyingfrenchman
    theflyingfrenchman

Number of posts : 4290
    Supports : BWFC, France, Rennes, Auxerre, Lorient
    Favourite Player : Diouf, Anelka, Diagne-Faye, Henry, Toulalan
    Registration date : 2006-08-14

Post by theflyingfrenchman Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:46 pm

Axeslammer ! wrote:
    La Saeta Rubia wrote:

That's because he has a long term project.
    La Saeta Rubia
    La Saeta Rubia

Post by La Saeta Rubia Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:47 pm

La Saeta Rubia wrote:
    Obispo wrote:LUIIIIIIS

Though now that you've started this thread, you'll either not score at all or a defender will get it.

lol yeah tell me about it, we will end up losing now Razz

bounce
    golsud

Number of posts : 4869
    Supports : Barça

Post by golsud Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:53 pm

COTR wrote:
    cule604 wrote:Another poor display by Spain, it's time for Aragones to retire from football..

@Cotr

let me enjoy this victory messi...

as a northern ireland fan i don't get many Smile

puyol... great player but a thug.... but i suppose that's what part of what makes him so great although his nagging at healy yesterday sort of worked against spain... he fired up the wrong person last night Smile

P.S slagging off northern ireland to me really isn't the way to go... liverpool is your best bet to annoy me
    ok Wink

Puyol isn't a thug, at least he doesn't steal hubcaps like Gerrard and the rest of the scousers Wink

BTW, I use Liverpool matches to fall asleep when I can't Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:59 am